Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Owrek let out a high-pitched squawk/whinny. Then he scampered away to his place in the dark, muttering something about rude canids. Dastre smiled and shook her head. "I know you wouldn't do it, Nightmare. For if you did, I'd have to fry you myself." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 am

Nightmare placed his large paws over his head as Xena kept pounding on them, barking out snide remarks. Arrow watched the large canine listen to a scolding speech from the small elf, as she kept smacking him he shook his head and turned to Dastre, "This happens a lot, but we'll try to keep him under control. The dog-breath will get no were close to you unless you need assitance from him."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 am

"It's fine." she said, then trotted over to Owrek. She channeled a small bit of moonlight down onto him, which seemed to perk him up. "And you! Get over with everyone else."

((Haha! She can do that because the moon has reflected sunlight! >Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

Xena finally calmed and she sat beside Arrow who placed a wing protectively around her, "You must be tired, rest now." She nodded her head quietly and Xena curled up on the ground using her hands as a cushion. Nightmare rubbed his head, mabe feeling a bump on it and he grumble glancing at the now asleep Xena.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Dastre suddenly slumped extremely after losing control of the beam. Staggering, she managed to situate herself somewhere close by. "Ow..." she muttered. Owrek skulked closer, then curled near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm

"Don't push yourself too hard Dastre." Arrow murmured holding a wing behind Xena acting like a shield for her. He sitffled a yawn and laid down beside the elf slowly closing his eyes.
"I'll volunteer for the first watch." Nightmare spoke up, getting on to his four paws, "Who wants second watch?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Owrek stamped a hoof, even though he was lying down. "I'll take second. Until then, I will sleep. I suppose I could also take third, as my 2nd form is well-rested..." he answered. He fluttered a wing at the fire, causing it to burn the slightest bit brighter. Dastre smiled. "It's nothing, Arrow. It's just that the moon has swallowed power from the sun for so long, it's starting to create it's own light. That's why we needed a Moon God. Oh, phooey, what did that creature look like?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm

"How are we suppose to know madam?" Nightmare snorted as he was sitting on a rock with his bakc turned to them. The large wolf's ear twitched twice, and then he threw his head back to let out a bellowed howl before calming down to turn to the three, "And Owerk, I want it to be fair, Arrow can take third and possibly, Dastre do you care for the fourth one, it should be by then dawn?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm

"Maybe, I guess. But if Owrek's second form wants out, he's gonna find his way out." she replied, swishing her tail. "Another thing. You shouldn't awaken me before the sun is fully emerged, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm

The griffin snorted in approvement as he agreed to take the third watching shift. Nightmare nodded his head, "I understand Owrek, and Dastre, it shall be notcied."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Smiling, Dastre tucked her head beneath a huge wing. Owrek nodded, then calmly pronounced he would try to keep his second form under control.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Nightmare let a small stiffled yawn escape his lips and he shook his head from side to side, snorting. He bounded off of the rock and glanced around the quiet area with his beady golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 pm

The hippogriff stretched, his beak opening in what could have been seen as a yawn. He tucked in his wings after a quick ruffle and a goodnight. Then he too stuck his head beneath a wing and slept.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Xena turned in her asleep and Arrow opened one eye then closed it heaving a sigh. The wolf hunkered down in between the stumps of a tree and he curled up blending in with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 pm

((Now what? My characters are sleeping. XP))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Ooc\\
This should help

Bic//
After a few hours of restless guarding Nightmare got up stretching his legs out one by one and he quietly walked to the group, smoothering the fire before waking Owrek, "It's your shift." he whispered prodding him with a paw.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Owrek yawned and stood. "Alright, now you sleep." he said, nudging Nightmare with the top of his beak. He stood to stretch, then flapped over to a rock and sat upon it. Then he started to preen while his ears listened to every sound around them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

The large wolf let out a very lazy yawn and plopped himself on to the ground without any second thoughts running across his mind.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

A rustling in the bushes, Owrek's head snapped to the source. A squirrel hopped out, looked at the group, saw Nightmare, and ran for it. There was also the odd rabbit or owl, but otherwise nothing interesting.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:48 am

Xena opened her eyes slightly as she tried her best to look around since Nightmare put out the fire, she sat right side-up rubbing her eyes and Arrow slept behind her with his wings covering his face, a sign that he didn't want to be disturbed. She plucked small leaves from her hair and tossed them to the ground, getting up brushing herself free from dirt.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 am

Owrek turned his head towards Xena and flared his wings for balance. "What're you doing up?" he asked in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm

"Good, question but honestly I don't know why." She whispered turning to him facing the hippogriff.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm

"Then come over here and warm up." he said, stretching out a wing. "You must be freezing without fire or feathers or fur."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Xena nodded her head quietly and she quietly walked over to Owrek and sat down beside, hugging herself, while shivering ever so lightly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:46 pm

The hippogriff, despite being cursed with an unnatural second form, was very pleasant. He wrapped his wing around the girl, then ruffled his feathers to help warm her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next