Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Owrek tensed. "His pack? Do they eat horse? If they don't I'll be fine but-" he stopped, shuddering. He was very nervous around Nightmare himself, even though the wolf wouldn't hurt him. Now that a whole pack had been mentioned, he was tempted to fly away then and there.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:43 pm

"He had his pack made a promise not to eat an ally of Nightmare's. You're safe." Xena grinned. Arrow nodded his head, "I was afraid of the beast at first but he promised safety and he did."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:21 am

"Alright, if you say so." Owrek replied, his wings spreading protectively over himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Xena laughed and Sarah giggled quietly. Arrow flapped his wings slowly, stretching them out then pulling them back in, folding it neatly over his back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 am

Oblivion sat, stretching his blue-green wings, then began to beat them. "I'm thinking I should go now." he said, already almost 10 feet high.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm

"Really?" Arrow chirped, head cocking to one side.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"If I stay, I might be tempted to join your group." he said. He then landed again. "I don't suppose you'd want that to happen? Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 am

"I wouldn't mind." Xena shrugged. Arrow laughed, "The more the merry."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm

"I don't think I'll make you any merrier, but alright..." Oblivion replied, tucking in his wings and glancing at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm

The small girl gave a smile and Arrow's feathers ruffled, "Welcome to the group."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 pm

The peryton lay, looking at the array of creatures. A griffin, a hippogriff, a child, an elf, a giant wolf, a god, and now a mostly albino peryton with blue-green wings. "I'm glad to be here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Xena smiled, "Now to let ya know, I like to treat everyone respectfully, no matter what or who they are, kay?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

"Alright. I'll do my part in this group. So why have you been assembled? Or are you all just friends?" he asked, obviously unaware.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm

"Just friends." Arrow murmured as he laid down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 am

Oblivion sat, confused as to why a god would be in a group of 'just friends.' "So how did Dastre...?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Xena turned shyly to Arrow and the griffin gave a shy smile, "We kinda just ran into her this morning."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

"I see. Owrek too?" Oblivion was determined to find out as much as he could about this group.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 pm

"Yep." Sarah nodded, kness tucked closer to her body as she rocked beside Xena who sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:22 pm

"Hmm." The peryton could see this was going nowhere. He felt they still didn't trust him because of the whole deal with Sarah. He glanced at the shadow behind him, identical to the little girl's.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 am

Nightmare came trotting in and he dropped a brown sack onto the ground. Arrow sneezed then he shook his head, "Look like the canine brought back some herbs." Xena reached out and Sarah pered in as the elf reached in to see stems, petals, and wild plants, "This wasn't nesscary, but thanks."
"Crow was around so I decided to stop by and ask some for you in case of you healer back at the village ran out." He smiled. She nodded smiling back at the shadow hound.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:10 am

Dastre smiled at the scent of the herbs while Owrek tucked his beak under his wing. "Gets me uncomfortable near those things." he said, muffled by the feathers. Oblivion looked at the wolf, wondering what he would do when he saw him out of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Xena gave a weak smile then got up, "Uhh...I'll be going to my village now, but I'll be back though. Arrow?" He nodded getting up, wings stretching to full lenght, "We'll try to hurry back. Nightmare please don't eat anyone." The hound rolled his eyes as the elf got on the griffin's back and he took off, flying into the sky, then swooping over them in a fast dark blur. Nightmare plopped down on to the ground next to Sarah and she snuggled close to him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

"I'll just get this over with. Hello Nightmare, I'll be traveling with you now." Oblivion stated, standing to bow. One hoof tucked in, the other outstretched. His wings were tucked in.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

"Hello there." The hound nodded, getting up from beside Sarah to bow down, his front body sliding foward a bit as he bowed his head down.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ah. I'd forgotten you'd already seen me come out." he said, settling back down. He now remembered Nightmare had left after he had been freed and healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next