Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Suddenly, Owrek's feathers changed. They flew off, then grew back at different lengths with different patterns. His front feet extended into birdish feet as the tail hair burst into feathers. His second form had taken hold. The mostly black wings flared and pulled him to a stop as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 pm

The elf peeked from behind the tree and her ears twitched. They smoky grey griffin turned to her, "Hiding?"
"Of course." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Owrek looked around. "Looks like the bird is gone...But where, may I ask, are we?" he snapped. His voice changed to a much softer tone. "We're looking for the Moon God. Also, we seem to be near the Creaky Falls." he replied to himself. His voice regained their harsher tones. "And how do you assume that we're near that wretched place?!?!" He flattened his own ears back before the calming voice replied, "You can hear the scratching of peryton. There's only two in this forest, and one lives at the Creaky Falls."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Xena leaned foward a bit and turned to Arrow who got up with his wings folding in, "What is he talking about?" the elf asked.
"I dunno, but seems to be out of control, a little bit." he murmured watching Owerk.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Suddenly, as they had quieted, a faint scratching noise could be heard. There was a slightly creaky noise, as if someone kept opening and closing a door that needed oiling.

Dastre, still with Nightmare, noticed a deer scratching it's horns on a tree up ahead. She cawed, telling the wolf of the animal.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

His wings twitched and Xena ducked to his side.

The large wolf's ears flicked and he trotted ahead smelling the deer. Once he saw it in sight, Nightmare crouched down and began to slink foward, soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

The deer raised it's head, seemingly aware of Nightmare. It yawned, stretching at the same time. Green and blue wings that were almost invisible before opened and spread away from it's back. It opened it's eyes and they glowed a bright blue. It opened it's mouth and looked in Nightmare's direction. "I am Oblivion." It voice was surprisingly deep."What causes you to trod on my lands?"

Owrek lifted his head as he heard the voice. His soft tone muttered the word 'Oblivion'.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"What?" Xena murmured.
"I dunno." Arrow cocked his head to the side.

Nightmare stopped short on his tracks, struck.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"I ask you again: what causes you to trod on my lands, wolf?" he boomed, his eyes flashing a venomous purple.

Owrek sat, seemingly involuntarily. "It's Oblivion." the soft voice said again. The harsh voice replied, "Hello, you've reached Oblivion. Would you like to leave a message?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Nightmare gave a low growl and he reatreated back a few steps, tail twitching.
"Where are you Dastre?" he murmured quietly letting his golden eyes glanced around the forest, he turned back to the deer and he bowed his head repsectfully, "This land had been claimed as territory then? I'm am sorry to not notice, my clan used to hunt here for a while."

"Owerk!" Xena yelepd, but Arrow caught her, his wing curling around her body. She struggled but turned to see the griffin shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 am

"Your clan? You mean that sniveling pack of pups? They left a long while ago. Apparently they didn't like the fact I have a woman's shadow." Oblivion replied. He stepped into a tiny clearing, revealing the shadow of a perfectly formed human. It resembled someone Nightmare knew.

Owrek shook his head. "These are the lands of Oblivion, a peryton. He's been the only peryton in the last century to kill anything besides a plant or bug. And I've just remembered something. He wants his normal shadow back, and the only way to get it is to kill the person that has a matching shadow . I've seen his shadow before. I now know who it is. It's Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 am

He gave a snarl stepping foward, eyes narrowing, "This can't be!" he groaned.

"No! Not her! She's just a human, what does he want with her shadow for?!" Arrow cried out letting go of Xena. She stumbled a bit from the relase but she turned around to see a path way to leave the forest, "I have to go see her, make sure her and her family are going to be safe." Her fist balled up, "Arrow come on."
"You crazy! I rather make sure she stays at home, the safest place she can be."
"Her village will blame us for her death if we let anything happen."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Owrek snapped at the other two. "Don't go to see Sarah. He'll know how to track you off of his lands, just to ask you what you were doing there. If he either sees Sarah or finds out where she lives, Oblivion will slip into her bedroom at night, kill her quickly in her sleep so she doesn't make a sound, and leave with his original shadow. He's been waiting for the girl for centuries, and I'm sure he'll leap at the chance if you let him."

"What can't be, little furball?" the peryton asked, tilting his head to the side and smiling. He took a simple step forward, a leaf crackling under his hoof.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm

"Centuries? Sarah is only nine...unless..."Xena murmured sitting on to the ground next to the grey griffin who was glancing around.

Nightmare stepped foward snarling, teeth bared, lips curled back, "What is it you want with Sarah? What has she ever done to you?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Sarah? Who's that? Is that the name of the pretty little girl who possesses my original shadow, although in the process keeps her own? Is that her name?" the winged deer rushed forward, wings outstretched to their greatest length.

"Unless what?" Owrek asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm

He snapped, "None of your buisness deer!" Nightmare whipped around and quickly took off in a blur. Hunger no longer filled his mind but worried and he was hopping to get to the others as fast as he could.

"She had a grandma who looked excatly like her around her age, the same blonde curls, blue eyes, pale skin, and bright smile. They even had the same name, her mom gave it her to her in memory of the grandmother, could Oblivion mistaken her between the current Sarah?" the elf spoke getting up as she picked up her bow and arrow set.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:20 am

"I guess the owner of his shadow can changeover a course of years. BUt who could have been the first?"Owrek wondered aloud.

Oblivion smiled. "I guess I'll have to follow him." he muttered, spreading his wings to a full 16-foot span. He beat them once, twice, before lifting away. Immediately Dastre was upon him, screeching, slashing, pecking, biting and twisting the other. But Oblivion was a veteran when it came to fights. He slashed and bit as well, but also kicked, gaining blows with his hooves and horns. Dastre grasped his stomach with one taloned foot and flipped him over, causing his movements to become desperate. She grabbed his neck with the other foot, and flew to the camp site. "Xena! I've caught him!" she yelled. The deer kept flailing his legs, scraping Dastre's scaled talons. She put a stop to his feeble attempts by squeezing his neck for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Arrow gave a huff, folding his large wings intill he turned to see Dastre cry out and so did Xena. She whipped around and saw the bright bird fly down with a white deer in her talons. Nightmare bursted through the bushes, panting, "Good job Dastre." The large black wolf still look shocked as you can tell from his golden eyes but he tried to keep a staright face on.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

((Did I say he was white? I don't recall.))

Oblivion started to hiss and cause quite a fit, but didn't flail his legs. "Why have you taken me? Put me down, I say!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Ooc\\
Uff.
>o>;;
Sorry.

Bic//
The large wolf came up to the griffin as the bird got up, wings folding neatly on his back, "So did you get your meal?"
"Sadly no." the canine answered turning to the elf who was watching the deer. He knew how sensetive elves were to the creatures, but she seemed to be troubled by this one.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 am

((It's fine. I don't even remember if I did say he was white, and I'm too lazy to check.))

Dastre landed, bending the light into a fiery cage around him. "What should we do with him? Nightmare already said something about Sarah." she said, looking at Arrow and Xena.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:29 pm

The large canine hanged his head slightly, "I'm sorry you two."
"It's okay, I know you're not too smart when it comes to things like this. You're smart in brutalness, but let Xena think this over." The griffin spoke turning to the elf as she apporched Oblivion slowly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 am

Oblivion put a hoof towards the light surrounding him, then pulled back abruptly when it singed him. He cursed, then looked at the approaching girl. "What do you want?" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:53 pm

She stopped on her tracks then crouched down, balancing on her soles, "See if we can resolve something so you can leave the girl alone."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am

"I doubt you can." he said, turning to the side. He exposed a black six-petaled flower on his left foreleg, a symbol Dastre recognized. "The Council of Myths!" she uttered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next