Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Black and White Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Black and White Souls Empty
PostSubject: Black and White Souls   Black and White Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Story: In this world, there was a wise king, named Naohi. He was fair, thoughtful, and always took the ways of nature into consideration. Humans, demons, and other species lived in peace and harmony under his rule. But, he was kidnapped, and in return for his safe release, the throne was transferred to the evil monster, Magatsuhi. He took nothing into consideration except his desires and welfare. the species drifted apart, and eventually became hostile towards one another. Magatsuhi acquired a legion of loyal supporters, whom he called the Shikon Blades. their purpose was to destroy all opposers to Magatsuhi's rule. The Shikon Blades did their duty, mercilessly slaughtering all those who spoke against the king, even children. After years of this, a Resistance formed, led by a noble half-demon named Yash, and a human girl named Kame, as well as Naohi himself. The Resistance grew stronger and stronger as they acquired more supporters and better equipment, and now they can challenge Magatsuhi. But first, they must trek towards his castle, defeating enemies and the Shikon Blades all along he way. can they survive and restore Naohi to power?

Rules:
1. I'm in charge
2. Cussing and romance allowed, but keep it under control.
3. Violence allowed
4. No bunnying, sockpuppeting, powerplaying, or godmodding.
5. Three character maximum, exceptions allowed
6. I can demand a sample of your role playing if I am suspicious of your abilities.
7. I can kick you out if I want.
8. Keep genders and species even.
9. Follow the bio skeleton.

Bio skeleton:

Name:
Nickname(optional):
Personality:
Crush(optional):
background(optional):
Weapon(s):
Special abilities(you can have none, if you wish):
Allegiance9Naohi or Magatsuhi):
Other:

Characters:
Core-
Naohi(me)
Yash(me)
Kame(open)
Magatsuhi(me, if nobody else wants him)

Members of the Shikon Blades-

Other-

I will post my bios when somebody joins.
Back to top Go down

Black and White Souls
Page 1 of 1