Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Ooc\\
Hold on, yakumo isn't on often anymore, are we going to have someone else play as the moon god?
O.o
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 pm

"Apology accepted.", breath said. Salazar nudged him again. Breath sighed. "I'm sorry as well."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

((Probably. I sent a message the them and have yet to receive a reply. I guess I should take yakumo off now...))

Oblivion huffed one last time before, finally resting the subject.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm

(i'll ask her to come back. she frequents another site i'm a member of.)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

((Okay! Then I don't have to remove her.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 pm

(coolio)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

((Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Dastre stretched out her large wings. She felt strange and natural at the same time in this bigger size, but didn't want to seem so different. Wrapping her wings around herself, she shrunk into a much smaller state. A poof of black and golden feathers soon revealed the little song sparrow, still with the fiery colors of a pheonix. Taking to the air the small bird flew over the previously quarreling two and alighted upon a stalk of grass. Looking back at just the right moment, her eye twinkled with sunlight, a beam ablaze with gentleness, rage, and life itself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 am

"What a pain." Nightmare snorted. Arrow laughed while Xena glared towards the two.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Owrek stretched his wings and beat them down once, flying up into the air. He landed on a tree, making it sway dangerously, but keeping upright.

{{why am i too lazy to go back and read what was going on now? i don't know, but don't worry I'll get there}}
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 pm

"Well, I'm gonna nap for a while, I trust you two to watch, 'kay?" The elf murmured leaning between the trunks of a large tree. Nightmare got up walking off and Arrow was about to speak up, but shook it off then laid down with his head on his claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10