Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm

The hound acknowledge, head nodding, then his golden eyes glinted with amusement, "I should do this now." Sarah giggled knowing Nightmare had always done this for the group when they all first met.
"As a Shadow Hound, I swear to not eat an ally, no matter what the circumtances are." He spoke. A glow began to weave around his paws, and an entracing pattern appeared on to it.
"Look another one Night!" Sarah squealed. The hound lifted his paws, and smiled, "Yea you're right."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Oblivion tilted his head. "What are you doing?" he asked, crouching slightly to fly in case of danger.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 pm

"I swear an oath to not eat anyone who is an ally to me or to any of my friends." The shadow hound smiled.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 pm

"And what's that silliness around your paws?" he grunted, wrinkling the softness that was his nose.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 am

"Suppose to show proof I did the oath, if I try breaking it, the mark suppose to remind me so it gives a sharp pain." Nightmare said sitting back down beside Sarah.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 am

"I see." he replied before also settling. "I'd make an oath too but a moody peryton is nothing you'd want to deal with, and oathing makes me moody."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

The small girl giggled and the shadow hound rolled his eyes laughing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm

(time for me to finally enter!!!!!!hooray!bear with me if this sucks, this is my first post here)

An arrow flew down out of really nowhere, sticking in the ground in the center of the group. A half-elf man landed very close by, and pulled out the arrow. "My sincere apologies. I was out hunting, and mistook you all for a group of wild animals.", he said, putitng the arrow back in his quiver. A large brown dragon landed nearby. "This Salazar. We live in the nearby forest."

Last edited by Chocolate Squirrelador on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 am

Oblivion looked up and almost glared at the person. Dastre looked out from her perched in the trees, hiding from the view of the newest person. Owrek, in his second form, stalked up to him. "What is your name?" he asked.

((I though Salazar was reddish brown?))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Nightmare got up fur bristled as he stared at the elf-man, growling quietly, golden eyes flaring. Sarah got up from her sitting position and stood behind the large shadow hound wolf, she glanced up slightly to see the large shadow of Arrow landing and Xena with bow an arrow in hand, her small poison tipped green arrow pulled back on the large sapphire colored bow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

"most call me The Forest's Breath. You may simply call me, Breath.", the half-elf stated, rubbing Salazar's snout. The dragon smiled slightly, and made an interesting sound similiar to purring.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:51 am

"Xena, bow down." Arrow chirped. The female warrior elf gave a small nod, before relaxing the arrow and placing it back in it's wooden tube straped around her back, she jumped off of the griffin's back and held her bow in her hand as Nightmare calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 am

Breath walked over to Xena and bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 pm

"Breath..." Dastre whispered to herself into the wind.

((My writing nerve died.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 pm

She bowed down as well and stood up staright, "My pleasure as well, I'm Xena and this here griffin is Arrow. The large wolf is Nightmare and the small human, Sarah." Xena gestured as she patted Arrow on the beak.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

"Nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Owrek scoffed and looked to one side. "I'm Owrek, that's Oblivion over there, and Dastre's hiding in the trees." he said, huffing. Oblivion raised a hoof to acknowledge him. Dastre came out and settled in the grass.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:40 pm

"Very nice to meet you, Owrek. I hope none of you are planning to harm my forest?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Oblivion coughed. "YOUR forest? I own this territory we happen to be on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

"Do YOU care for the forest? Do YOU fend off people trying to destroy this land? Do YOU treat this land like your own flesh and blood, nurturing it, loving it, caring for it each and every day?", Breath said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 am

"Stop it you two!" Xena snapped stepping in between the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

Breath growled slightly, but calmed down.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm

"Yes I do. And I've never even seen you around this territory, so I don't see why you have a need to get all huffed up." he replied, plopping on the ground and turning his head away from Breath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm

breath growled and notched an arrow on his bow, but Salazar nudged him. Breath sighed and put away the arrow.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Dastre looked at Oblivion very sternly. The peryton's eyes widened, then he nodded. "Alright. Fine. Sorry, Breath." he muttered, scrunching up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next