Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Xena smiled to herself as she never felt this warm since the last time she slept in woven blankets. She slowly opened her eyes about midway and slightly turned to Owerk then back to gazing off into the distance she bit her bottom lip and spoke up in a small voice, "How did you and Dastre meet in the first place?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Owrek froze for a second, then replied. "The same way you probably found her. Her voice is one of the most amazing things I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

"True, true." she murmured resting her head on her knees as she cuddled them close against her small body.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

The hippogriff smiled at the girl. "Now you get to sleep." he said, one of his hooves causing the grass to rustle.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Xena nodded her head and yawned rubbing her eyeslids, "Okay then." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Owrek smiled, then began to softly sing a lullaby he learned as a chicoal.

"Softly, softly, does sleep fall,
A warm cover over all,
Her feathers warm your cold skin,
A dream forms within."

He swung his feathered head towards the moon and rested his beak on a foreleg.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Xena's eyelids grew heavy and she began to drift off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Owrek closed his eyes and immediately, an image of his other form came to mind. "Switchy time, wakey, wakey!" he told himself. He lifted his head abruptly and cooed in Arrow's direction.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm

The gryphon was sleeping quietly as his wings slipped aside a little and his whole entire face was showing. His smoky black beak rested on the leafy ground as the large creature slept quietly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm

He sighed. His watch was over, and it was Arrow's turn next. Lifting a small rock, he spat it at the gryphon and watched as it connected with his beak.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Arrow's eyes flew open and he hopped around a bit placing his claws over his beak. He was silently cursing as the pain hurt and he turned to Owrek standing there, his golden eyes narrowed and the griffin puffed up his chest feathers upset, "Couldn't you wake me up in a different way?" He whined in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

"I tried. I can suppose you had a nice sleep?" he asked in a slightly harsher hushed voice. "It's your turn. Better get to it before my other half gets out here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 am

"Yea, but the waking up part could of been nice." Arrow said a little annoyed, he shook his head then sighed, "Okay, I'll be going." The griffin got up shaking his wings then walking over to a rock with his claws tapping quietly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Owrek smiled. "Now for a nap." he said, a smile curving his beak as he lowered it onto his front legs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm

The griffin sat down folding his wings in and curling his tail around himself. His bright golden eyes glanced around the quiet forest as the breeze ruffled his secondary feathers. He took in the piney smell and smiled to himself, "Such a lovely time of the night."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Dastre shifted in her sleep, rather restlessly. Owrek slept.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

As the night rolled on the griffin was about to doze off in a sleep until a small forest fairy tapped his beak and he jumped up startled. The fairy giggled and flew off leaving a trail of green dust on the ground. Arrow flapped his wings and looked around to see everyone else still asleep.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Dastre fluttered her wings, stirring a small wind. The dust flew upwards, causing her to sneeze rather violently. Her eyes opened. "NO!" But it was too late. The sun had begun to rise, suddenly racing through the day where it had been. The moon reluctantly retreated onto the other side. The night colors faded almost too fast, darkness retreated from the too quick light. Bright blue and orange invaded the almost black spotted sky.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Arrow turned around shocked to see Dastre awake and Nightmare snorted picking up his head slowly, "What the heck?" he yawned. Xena opened her eyelids slowly and looked around, sleepy.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Now the moon was completely gone from sight. "Oh no! I messed it up! If only the moon god were here, he'd just make me go back to sleep!" she scolded herself. The awakening of the sun god caused the sun to return to her sights.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Xena got up stretching her arms and the large smoky grey griffin shook his wings free from dust. Nightmare shook himself from derbis and he looked around the bright daylight, "Well...if it's morning, I gotta get my breakfast, anyone want to help?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am

Owrek flapped his wings, almost knocking Xena over. "Aggh! Don't lift up my wing so suddenly, dangit!" Dastre, however, hopped over to Nightmare. "I'll go with you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

She let out a small yelp then turned to him, "I'm sorry!" Arrow shook his head laughing quietly and the large black canine nodded his head, "Come on then." He turned around and ran off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Owrek opened his mouth and said 'fiercely', "I don't need him to find food, I've got mine's right here!" He then proceeded to chase the elf. Dastre opened her wings and beat them, immediately rising as the sun-warmed air rushed to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:12 pm

"Eeek!" she let cried out. Arrow hopped back and pressed himself close against the tree watching in amusement. Nightmare's ears twitched as he heard Xena's cry and he smiled to himself as he ran in the forest, paws softly making contact with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next