Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:03 pm

"The Council wha?" Nightmare muttered turning to her. So did Xena and Arrow with confused looks.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

"The Council of myths is the highest order of beings in existence. They rule over Gods and mortals alike. What is one of them doing on Earth?" she asked, stepping closer to the peryton. Oblivion snarled. "A new council member was found!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm

"Who?" Arrow muttered getting up, wings folding on his back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm

"Reynard Slasher, an enfield." he growled, before lying down and tucking his hooves underneath himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:35 am

Nightmare's ears twitched and he turned to see the bushes rattling. A head of blonde curls came and Sarah's heart shaped face. He muttered something then came up to her, "What are you doing here?"
"To see you guys, and give you this." she held out a piece of raw steak. His stomach grumbled, "Um...well..."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Oblivion jumped up. "A little girl! Isn't she darling?" he said, giving a surprisingly friendly and happy look. "But she's so far away, so I can't see her very well...Could you come closer?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 am

She looked at the black wolf who was looking thoughful and Sarah placed down his meal then walked foward a little bit. Xena turned to see her and her hand grasped the round curve of her bow as the small girl came to stand close to Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 am

The peryton had been hoping Xena wouldn't have touched her, but continued anyway. He stretched his neck through the cage. "Such blonde hair...I've only seen anything that yellow when I looked at the Sun." he said, sniffing a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm

"Such a beautiful deer." Sarah whispered. She lifted a hand, wanting to feel the soft fur of the creature. Nightmare came closer to watch and Arrow was just beside him, eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Oblivion lowered his nose to her height. His neck was too stretched for him to hurt her, so Sarah was safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm

She turned quickly to Xena who gave a small nod and the small girl stretched out her hand to rub his snout lightly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Oblivion smiled and rubbed his nose against her hand. Like nearly all hoofed creatures, his nose was soft and squishy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Sarah giggled, "Such a friendly creature." The elf nodded her head, purple hair flying to the side as a breeze blew in through the forest.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 am

Oblivion's head was pushed to the side slightly by the wind and he burned his neck on the side of the cage. Yelping, he shrunk back into the enclosure. He bared his teeth at the sunlit snare, revealing terrifyingly sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 pm

The small girl's blue eyes widen and she fell back startled. Arrow came to her side protectively wings outstretched and Xena did too.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 pm

He growled once more before looking at the terrified girl. "I'm sorry. It hurt." he said, craning his head to the side to expose his burnt neck, a black and pink spot in the middle of the snow-white fur.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Xena's eyes darkened a bit and she turned to Dastre, "Put the barrier down. Let me heal him."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Dastre lowered her head before snapping the rays with her beak. They instantly dissipated, letting Xena access the peryton.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:57 pm

The small elf, muttered something under her breath, and her hand began to glow a soft purple. Xena slowly walked over to him, and she placed a hand hoovering over his neck.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:36 am

Oblivion laid back his ears as his neck was healed, feeling a pain wave flow over him slowly. He thought this was strange, considering he was a mythical creature formerly from one of the most powerful organizations. He nearly cried out as the pain finally washed out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:25 am

Xena pulled her hand away and gave a small nod, "There we go. It should all be better now." The low disappeared from her hand and she turned to the others, "He should be fine."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Dastre nodded, her face solemn. Then she glanced at Sarah. "Ah. We haven't gotten acquainted yet, have we?", she asked. "My name is Dastre Beam." Her beak curved upwards at the joint forming a crooked smile. Owrek scratched an ear before looking at Sarah as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm

The small girl smiled then looked at her wings, "Such beautiful colors!"
"That's the first thing I thought," Nightmare smiled, "'Oh so bright.'"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:45 am

"Thank you. And Mister Shy Hippogriff over there is Owrek." She added before spreading a wing and wrapping it around Sarah. The other winged creature tucked his beak under his hooves, mentally cursing how shy he was.

((Remember Dastre is in her god form. Still pretty. : D))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:31 pm

She giggled and Xena smiled then turned to Nightmare who was standing up ears twitching, "Something wrong?" He turned to her and nodded, "Be back. It's my pack." He bounded off without another word. Arrow gave a huff, feathers ruffling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next