Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 am

Ooc\\
Whoa.
x3

Bic//
"You don't really need to." Arrow answered flapping his wings in mid-air his sapphire blue eyes glisened and he chuckled, "But apparently, a couple of my friends are coming in just a moment."
And as in cue, Nightmare poked his head from the top of the tree and he glanced around, "Well, such a lovely day, Xena ge ton top of my head." The nimble elf got on to his head holding Sarah on her back and she laughed, "Well then nice to meet you." she nodded at Owrek and Dastre.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Dastre gasped with delight and flew over to Xena, flapping around her head. "A new face! A new face! This is amazing!" She twittered happily, swerving and twirling and twisting around the elf. Owrek pumped his wings heavily, slowly changing to his first form again as he traveled over. "Greetings. I suppose an exchange of names shall be polite?"he said, waving a camel foreleg as if to greet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarah giggled and Xena smiled at Dastre as the two settled on Nightmare's head as the large wolf stood on the tree carefully not tyring to loose his balance.
"Oh, forgive my rudeness. Greetings to you as well my friend, my name is Arrow and my friends are Nightmare, the black brute."
"Hey." he growled.
"Forgive me," Arrow chirped then he waved a claw over to the two girls, "And the elf is Xena a brave warriro of her clan an last but not least a very sweet human with the name of Sarah."
"Now if you don't mind, can we learn your names?" Xena asked shifting Sarah's weight on her back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:45 pm

"Of course. I am Owrek Kenlase, and this little songbird is Dastre Beam." the Hippogriff replied. Dastre looked at Sarah. "I'm a pheonix." she said. "Sarah, could you hold out your hands?"

((Arrgh! Now that's short!))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Her blue eyes flahsed to Xena and the elf smiled at her, "Come on, nothing will happen to you as long as I am here. Go on." Sarah nodded her head biting her bottom lip and she held out her thin arms looking at Dastre. Nightmare and Arrow turned their heads to pay attetion to the human girl.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Dastre stretched out her little legs and swirled in the air. Eventually, she settled into Sarah's hands. She looked at the human and puffed her feathers. "Do you like surprises?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 am

Sarah nodded her head and she spoke up, "I've seen many other surprised before but each one is unquie though, I hope yours is as well." Arrow flapped his wings three times, "Nightmare, shall we land for you in case you're starting to loose balance?"
"I'm fine for right now griffin." he snorted, "I'll let you know when I need to, but for now, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Dastre smiled as best as she could, then burst into a flame. This flame could sear the fur off of any animal, but it couldn't so much as scratch Sarah, seeing as this particular type of mythical flame could not hurt humans. Soon there was a small pile of ashes. Within those very ashes, there was an egg. A gleaming white egg with sky blue swirls that mingled with small light flecks of orange. Two flecks were coincidentally placed so that it seemed that the egg were looking at the human girl who held the marvel.

((After that, my brain exploded.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Ooc\\
-giggle-
x3

Bic//
Sarah gasped in amazment and she blinked twice seeing the egg appeared right there. A smile appeared on Xena's lip at Sarah's astonishment. Arrow gave a apporved nod of his head and Nightmare always gave off a funny mutty smile.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 pm

A crack went through the middle of the egg and Dastre emerged in her second and more matured form. The phoenix slowly rolled out of the cracked shell in a small-but-growing feathery mass. Soon covered with ashes still in Sarah's hands, there sat a larger black bird with 'flame' patches scattered about. Then a wind blew, rustling Dastre's feathers. The black peeled away like a curse approached by a God, revealing the fire colored hawk phoenix standing on Sarah's wrist.

((Holy crap that looks cool in mah mind.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 am

Ooc\\
-nod,nod-
Yup.
Mehmm...too short.
D|

Bic//
Sarah smiled at Dastre too speechless to say anything. Xena was too and as for Arrow and Nightmare, they just had blank looks on their faces as they stood watching.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Dastre smiled. In a darker voice, a voice like the twisting smoke from a wild forest blaze, she asked, "So do you like what I have showed you?" The two long feathers on her head twitched. Owrek turned his head above them. "Hmph, showoff." he muttered before switching again to his original form.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Arrow and Nightmare smuggled a laugh under neath their breaths and Xena sighed shaking her head.
"Of course I do, I appreciate a lot of things nature gifts us. I heard a lot of elves do too." Sarah said looking down to see Xena looking up, "Hai." The two cracked up laughing.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Owrek(shyness returned!) sank to Nightmare's level. "I don't mean to be rude, but are you a hybrid, possibly?" he asked, his eyes darting in almost every direction except for towards Nightmare.

Dastre tilted her head to the side. "What's funny? Tell me! Tell me!" she said in rapid succession. The two small feathers near the top of her head stood on end, as if they were ears searching for noise.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm

His black ears twitched and he looked thoughtful for a moment but he sighed shaking his head, "I don't really know so much about my kind. Yes you can find that stupid, but I haven't really thought about it.."

The two stopped laughing and Xena turned to Dastre smiling, "It was nothing much my friend, just me and my joy.'
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:57 pm

The two feathers twitched, still listening for the slightest laugh.

Owrek shrugged. "I don't mind you not knowing. I'm cursed anyhow." he said.

((Writer's block!))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm

((Burmp))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

"Arrow, take Xena on to your back along with Sarah. I have a feeling, I need to feel land now." the wolf rasped.
"Huh?! Oh sure." the griffin replied. He flew close to the wolf, and the elf placed the human first then she got on herself. Nightmare flung himself foward from the tree to fly at least three yards before landing into the forest.
"Dear lord! Where did the wolf go? I hope he landed on all four?!" Arrow shrieked frantically looking around.
"You ball of feathers! I'm fine of course!" he growled from somewhere on the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Owrek glided down to Nightmare. "Did I say something that made you need to land?" he asked.

Dastre slumped, knowing that there wasn't going to be any more laughing. She started contemplating a new song.

((Curse you blocking of writers! Also, I'm actually going to work on this song.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Ooc\\
Cool new song!
x3

Bic//
"Nope, just needed to feel the earth on my paws." he muttered letting the weak leaves crunch underneath his large, thick-padded paws. He glanced up to see the griffin flying in mid-air with the elf and human on her back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 am

"Whew! I'm not very social, so I thought maybe I was being a little prying." the hippogriff sighed, then laid down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Nightmare sniffed the air and licked his mouth, "I'm hungry, Xena come." The elf nodded her head and jumped off of Arrow's back. The small warrior landed on her feet on the back of the large wolf as he stood there. His golden eyes turned to see Xena sit down with her bow and arrow tied around her back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Dastre smiled, then sang as she spiraled down to the ground,

"There's so much corrupt nowadays,
Some people have given up Praise.
But at least you can have hope
In the Sun and Moon.

These two sky gods came down to Earth
Reigned peace for but a day.
But that's not what all evil wanted,
It trapped and locked them away.

They've both escaped but it's said
That every memory is gone from their heads.
Nothing but how to live remains,
How will we find the Sky Gods?

Maybe if you've heard the legend,
That if the Sun and Moon meet,
They will shoot up to the heavens,
And the Dark Lord will taste defeat."

She puffed happily, waiting for the next half to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 pm

"Bravo, Bravo!" Arrow laughed. Sarah smiled at the griffin's ethusiam. Nightmare watched from the ground and he ran into the forest without further command from the quiet female elf.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 pm

"There's more!" Dastre said, now ascending but singing again.

"But woe is still here,
How will we find the sky gods?
They must have a love for the sky.

No other creature loves air as much as they,
They say it's freakish; unnatural
The Gods only wonder, 'Why, o why?'

I love the sky.
I know I do.
I'm a bird.
Who wouldn't expect it, you?

I've wondered before,
'what if I'm a god?'
the silly thought is sung away.
-Now she started flying down to Sarah's arm-

But I realize
I love the sun
A strange attraction
I wonder, 'What if?'"
[i]

Dastre's eyes widened, and she landed near the human. "Do you think that maybe...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next