Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm

"Maybe what?" Sarah asked tilting her head aside tucking a strand of blone curls behind her ear. Her blue eyes shimmered under the soft sunlight.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 pm

"What if I'm the Sun God?" Dastre replied, shrinking into her songbird form. "But that's impossible! Right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Arrow listened in on the conversation as he began to fly around the forest trying to find the dark moving figure of Nightmare. Sarah looked confused for a moment scrunching up her eyebrows but they relaxed and she nodded her head quietly in a 'yes' gesture.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm

A small bit of sunshine broke through the clouds, shining on Dastre. Her true form was revealed.
((Here: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/140/a/5/God_Phoenix_by_Maple__wolf.jpg))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Sarah bit her lip trying not to yelp out loud in sudden excitment as Dastre changed before her eyes. Arrow glanced up and a small smile creased upon his harden dark yellow beak.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Dastre's beam of sunlight went behind another cloud, hiding her God form. "What's the matter, Sarah?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 pm

"T-the l-light!" she stammered. Arrow shook his head and let out a laugh, "Dastre, can I land so we can have a proper talk somewhere? The air must be toying around Sarah's brain as well."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:30 am

"Alright. Were should we-" she cut herself off, glaring at the clouds. "Shoo! Covering the sun the lights all that is. Shoo!" Suddenly, clouds started swirling, as they did so, revealed a hole only around the sun. As the light hit Dastre, she grew, bigger than Arrow, then Bigger than Nightmare. She stopped at 5 feet above the wolf's head. Then her feathers burst into a yellow and black pattern as her eyes swirled with one color taking over. Shaking as the transformation ended, she blinked, wondering.

They had revealed the Sun God.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Arrow beated his wings flying backwards as Sarah held on to him, "Oh for dear lord!" he screeched. Nightmare shook his head and stepped backwards a feet times startled, Xena tugged his fur and he snorted, "Well my elf friend what is it you have to say?" She didn't speak for a moment so she shook her head and answered, "As we elves take great appreciation to nature we protect most of it with our lives. And as seeing Dastre...I dunno what to really do..."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Dastre tilted her head and hopped over. "What do you mean, seeing me? I don't feel any different. J- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed, looking down and seeing her feathers yellow and black.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Arrow shook his head sighing and Sarah stared at Dastre breathless. Nightmare snorted and Xena spoke, "You see now?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:46 pm

"I AM the Sun God. Now, all we need is the Moon God!" she said happily, then realized they had a snowball's chance.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 am

"Well we can start looking tonight." Nightmare said proudly puffing up his furry chest.
"But Sarah you won't be able to stay with us dear." Arrow said turning his eyes to corner to see the small girl.
"I know." she answered.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:36 pm

"Speaking of which, it's getting close to half-way past midday. In otherwords, it's almost evening." Dastre twittered, despite her large form.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Xena jumped off of Nightmare's back and Arrow landed on the ground folding his large wings. Saah dismounted the griffin and stood next to the elf, "I must be going now, I don't to give my mother a heart attack, but I promise to be back tomorrow! I want to hear the news!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 pm

"Bye sweets!" she said, waving a wing. It was an endearing name, only used for Sarah so far. The god looked at Owrek. "Shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Xena gestured Sarah and the two of them disappeared down a gentle hill as the sun began to settle in the horizon. Nightmare snorted then looked up at the trees and smirked, "Let's start gathering some wood, we'll at least be needing a small fire for Xena, she doesn't have feathers or fur to keep her warm."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Dastre smiled and nodded. She spread her wings and with one great flap, she was airborne. She came back with wood in a small bit, then concentrated. All her godly memories had come back with her transformation. A beam of pure solar energy struck the wood, lighting an almost instant fire.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Arrow folded his wings around him and he shivered in warmth.
"Ahh this is so nice isn't it Nightmare?" he asked turning to the black beast as he sat across from the fire.
"I guess so, and Dastre I want to give you my thanks, it seemed like such a simple task for you to do. Xena shall be pleased as well." he spoke turning to the Sun God.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm

"Things are going to be a lot simpler now that I remember everything. Well, almost." Dastre said, head tilting towards the end. Then she seemed to come to realization and stretched out her wings. After a while of sitting like that, her wings folded again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm

"Well then if you need any assistance in anything, I wouldn’t mind helping." Arrow chirped.
"I don’t thi-" Nightmare began but he turned his head as something rustled in the tree and Xena came out placing Fable Striker around her chest to walk in seeing the creatures surrounding the fire.
"Thank you guys, I was starting to get cold along the way to Sarah’s house and back here." She shivered rubbing her arms.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:22 pm

"Hi Xena!" Dastre said happily. Owrek grunted a greeting from the trees farthest away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

"Hello to you as well Dastre." she smiled sitting down close to Nightmare. The large wolf placed is head back on the ground as he couldn't detect any other close sounds.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Owrek trotted over to the group and inhaled deeply. "Nobody let me too close to the fire. Hoofed legs or not, I'll have fried drumsticks."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"Oh yummy." Nightmare said licking the corner of his mouth. Arrow buried his face in his wings and Xena got up pounding a hand palm flat on to the large wolf's head, "You brute! Show some manners!" He let out a low whine rubbing his head, "I'm sorry! I was just kidding."
"Uh-huh." the griffin sighed shaking his head,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)   A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day of Black and a Night of Blue (semi-lit+)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next