Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] Empty
PostSubject: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Decided to make an Rp, from the top of my head.

Plot;
Everday bullying, being shoved up against lockers against the jocks, being teased for not having the latest fashion of clothing, and tired of feeling left out. But wait, you got a letter to be invited to an Academy for students that have been picked at random to come join.
It said it was the best academic school around here with state of the art dorms, dining hall, classes, courtyard, and teachers.
Did you sign up for it?
Few of you did the other half rathered staying in their boring highschool.
You walked through the large gates with some belongings towed into hand, and to be greeted by a Neko. You thought it was a prank, but after stepping through the doors of your new school, they were no jokes, everyone in Academy Night is a make belief creature from around the world and the head master of the school, has explained your Transformation was going to take place five days from now.
Some of you were shocked, others were amazed.
But the thing was, what creature were you going to be?
The only way to know was the day you were yo start the Transformation.

Setting;
Academy Night is a large school with a Gothic revival theme to it, and the dorms are suited to the teens liking to make them comfortable, there are two larger buildings placed to the side of the main academy, one to be the boys dormitory and the other, the girls dormitory. Within the school is the classes, dining hall, libary, and offices. Outside is a lovely courtyard and in the back is the stables for the Equestrian Classes.

Rules;
-Absolutely NO Godmoding, I want everyone to be fair
-No Powerplaying
-I have the right to make you leave if you don't follow the rules
-Don't try to change uo the plot line please
-Romance and Violence, followed under the Sentrion rules pelase
-Once your bios are up, you are not allowed to leave, I'm hoping this can be a long tem RP
-Ask to join please
-Intros and bios are fine, you can use either one or both
-Your characters partner can be anything, just nothing too weird
-Have fun! (8

Bio Format;
Name;
Nickname; (Optional)
Age;
Gender;
Species;
Human Looks; (Pics are fine too)
Species Looks; (Pics are fine too)
Personality;
Weapons; (Optional)
Partner; (Optional)
Other; (Optional)

[My Bios shall come up once somebody joins]
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: can I join and can my person have a car for it's partner?
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Ooc\\
Hmm...sure.
I wonder how the car partner thing would work out.
8]
Blow me away Strong, surprise me, so go on ahead and post your bio.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC: thanks and I am going to do a intro.

A kid was sleeping in his car as always. His car was a 2010 ford mustang. He woke up yawning. "Your awake." Kitt said, as he watched his owner. Jake nodded and got out of his car. He wore a black hat which was always down so you couldn't see his green eyes right away. His hate said ford on it. He wore a black shirt and black pants. Jake wore black and white convers. He has spikey black hair that was mostly in his eyes. He was a wolf kid. Jake was 1& and he had hard life when he was growing up. His parnets didn't care about him and he had a scar on his arm from his dad. Jake sat on the hood of his car with his arms crossed.

OOC: I will post a picture of kitt later on.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Name; Ayano Silver
Age; 15
Gender; Female
Species; Elf
Human Looks;
Spoiler:
Species Looks;
Spoiler:

Personality; Ayano is lively, and spunky but very polite like her brother. Ever since coming to the school, she's been nervous about the Transformation ordeal. Her roommate reassured the young girl telling her everything was going to be all right. She took in the tip and now is looking foward on what she was going to be.
Weapons;
Partner; Small Black Woodland Fox named Night
Other; Has an older brother

Name; Aki Silver
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Species; Angel
Human Looks;
Spoiler:

Species Looks;
Spoiler:

Personality; Aki is quiet and polite, like how his parents rasied him, and ever since he's been accepted into Academy Night, their parents took in the truth that their children were no longer be able to fit in like normal if people knew about Academy Night's secret.
Weapons; A slim angelic blade wehn he goes angel
Partner; White Long Tailed Phoenix named Abel
Other; Has a younger sister

Bic//
"Day two, huh?" Aki murmured glancing around. All other current Academy Night students stared at him for the three scars across the face, but knowing it was rude to ask as their new dormmates were tyring to get comfortable. Ayano nodded as she stood beside her brother and she sighed glancing around, "This place already seems cozy to me for some odd reason."
"That's what our roommates say." Her brother smiled, shoulders shrugging, "Come on, let's look around the school." His younger sister nodded as the two began to walk towards the Stables.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 am

"Well I better start heading to class." Jake said,as he got off Kitt's hood. He didn't like leaving Kitt, but he had to get to class. He didn't want to be late. He waved goodbye to Kitt and headed to the school. He went to his locker and got his stuff. "Today will probably be boring." Jake said to himself as he closed his locker.

OOC: Here is a picture of Kitt
https://2img.net/h/i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac322/LaxinRyan07/DSC00451.jpg
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 pm

As they came into the stables there was an elderly female there with stirking blonde hair and she turned to see the crunching of footsteps she smiled at the siblings and pulled off her gloves, "Well then, you must be the two new students I'll be expecting. You two ever rode horses?" They shook their heads shyly, and she laughed, "No worries. I'll teach you. I'm Mrs. Willow."
"I'm Aki and this here is my sister Ayano." He gestured.
"Ah, such lovely names." She smiled, "Well then your riding classes are third hour, don't forget." Ayano smiled back, "We won't. It was nice meeting you." Their teacher nodded as the two walked off, and she turned to the horse which she was tending to, "Between me and you, those students probably won't need no more then two hours on to learn how to ride a horse." The handsome black Arabian snorted, tossing his head.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Jake got to his class and layed his head on the desk. He closed his eyes and rested for awhile. He knew the teacher would tell him to wake him and he did wake up when he heard a bang against a desk. He lifted up to see the teacher stand in front of him. "Were you sleeping again?" The Teacher asked. Jake gave a small noded. "Well I guess you will have to see the principle or should I think about something else you should do?" The teacher asked.
Jake got out of his desk and left the class room. He walked down the hall with his hands in his pocket. He stared down at the ground, not bothering of looking up.
"I hate teachers."Jake said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Ayano was glancing around the quiet empty halls as the two of them walked down them, being excused for being late after talking with the counsler. Aki held him arm out as he stopped his sister from walking any further and she glanced to see a male clad in black from head to toe, "Hey didn't he come in to the Academy the same day as us?" She whispered. He nodded his head, lowering his arm, "Wonder where he's ehading too?" Her older brother whispered.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Jake lifted up his head to see two people. He looked at them and waved to them. "Who are you?" He asked, as he stopped.

OOC: Is it ok if I add another person?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Ooc\\
Sure

Bic//
Aki gave a smile, "I'm Aki."
"And I'm Ayano." His sister smiled as well. The two of them had learn how to be polite people and their parents appreciated on how well their children had been raised. Learning proper manners wasn't hard for them, the hard fact was learning how to fit intot he school without looking all to proper.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 pm

" It's nice to meet both of you. My name is Jake and I beter get going, I fell asleep in class again." He said.
A girl with long spikey black hair that came to his shoulders walked down the halls. You couldn't see her eyes because she had her bangs in her eyes. She wore a black tank top which had a howling wolf on it and black skinny jeans. Her name was Raven and she wore black convers. Raven wore a black spike belt and black spike wrist band. She was aslo a wolf kid just like Jake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Ayano smiled slightly, "Well it was nice meeting you Jake. See you in lunch hour." Aki nodded as he tugged at his sister's arm and she followed after him towards their next class. He can feel his sister stiffen and he Aki glanced up to see her staring at a female walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"You too."Jake said. He went the office and sat down. "He is ready to see you." The teacher said. Jake nodded and went into the room. He sat down and sighed.
Raven saw both of them. "Hi."She said quitely. She was very shy to other people and it took some time to get use to people. She stood there, messing with her spike wrist band.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm

"Hi." Ayano spoke up, giving a bright smile. Aki smiled to her as well, and he spoke, "You're face doesn't look familiar to me, you probably came from a different high school huh?"
"Oh I'm Ayano and this here is my brother Aki by the way." She piped up.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Raven nodded. "My name is Raven."She said, as she looked at Ayano and Aki.
Jake sat there looking at the principle and then looking somewhere else.

Last edited by strongwolf66 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Ooc\\
Um...strong, I'm just saying but isn't lunch a little bit too soon right now?
every student currently is suppose to be still in their first hour.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC:Yea, I will fix my post.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Ooc\\
Oaky.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

Ayano tugged on her brother's jacket and he noted it turning to Raven, "We gotta get going. So we'll be seeing ya later." Aki gave a smile before walking down the hall after his sister.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am

Raven nodded. "You too."She said. Raven had to get to her class so she started to walk to class. She walked in and sat down her seat. She watched the teacher .
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Aki waved his sister goodbye as she disappeared into her classroom and he turned to corner to head to his. As Ayano came in, all eyes turned and she can feel their curiousty bouncing off from them. She glanced around quietly before seeing a young female teacher stand up.
"Ahh, you must be Ayano! Welcome my dear to Art Class." The educator chimed as she got up. She nodded shyly as the teacher stood beside her, "Everyone I hope you can make Ayano feel welcome here. She's still new so she'll need someone to give her tour. So let's see...hmmm...ah! Salem can show you around." The teacher pointed to a female with bleach blonde hair and bright green eyes.
"Thank you Mrs. Night." the girl smiled before the teacher nodded sitting down at her desk. The girl got up to walk over to Ayano, linking an arm through her own, "Come on. You can sit next to me." She nodded shyly letting Salem lead her to her spot.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Raven saw the teacher handing out a work sheet and she took the paper that one of the kids handed it to her. She looked at it and saw it was a test. Raven was good at math so she would do good on the test. She started to work on the work sheet when she saw the other kids started to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:44 pm

As they sat down Salem pulled out a medium sized sketch pad placing it in front of Ayano, "Teach give us these sketch pads for keeping. We'll do sketches in it once in a while for outdoor drawing or practice drawings, but pretty much we keep it in our dorms, we bring it when she asks us to. All your supplies should be in the back in your cabinet." She pointed behind her and Ayano turned to see a whole wall filled with cabinets. She turned her attetion back to Salem who babbled on, "This will be considered your homeroom class because it's our first hour, so you can almost keep any school work here without any problem." Ayano smiled slightly as she could see this was going to be one of those bubbly friends with a spunky attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]   Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Night [Semi-Lit & +]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next