Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 pm

The kitten cocked her head to the side as how Blain managed to pick up the Labrador. The dog gave a playful bark and stared at him with his bright brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Blain smiled and set donw Lucky. He scratched Lucky's chin and walked to the building with the guy's bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Shade watched her brother walk off as Ciberius slowly followed. Scrumpy was his arms as the teen disappeared into the building, she giggled quietly to herself then turned to see Venus looking at her as Sparky and Natalia walked into the girls, "You coming?"
"Give me a bit, I'll be there." she answered. The fourteen year-old nodded and followed after the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Leath and Hedger walked over to their building as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

The labrador came up beside her and Shade glanced down he cocked his head to the side then she nodded walking in. Her trotted after her, tail wagging contently.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Blain and Leath sat on beds opposite each other. "So, Leath, my sis has a crush on you, it seems.", Blain said. Leath laughed. "Yeah, I'd say so."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Once she walked in, Natalia was fast asleep as Sparky sat on her own bed, taking off the hairband, letting her brown hair loose all over her head. Her hazel eyes turned to see Shade and she smiled at her, "Your brother seems to be a nice guy."
"He is." Shade smiled back sitting on a bed as Lucky walked over to the young girl sniffing her before walking over to Venus who was on another bed close to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 am

Blain smiled, but grabbed Leath by the collar. "Listen, buddy, if you hurt my sister in any way, I will reach down your throat, grab your stomache, streeeeeeeeeetch it out of your mouth and over your face like a hat, and punch you in your stomache-face."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Venus turned to them as she shrugged off her black and red jacket throwing it on the bed before getting back up to stretch her arms, "Man such an exhausting day, but I can't seem to sleep."
"I agree." Sparky smiled. Shade nodded her head quietly as she looked down at her worn brown boots.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Leath nodded. Blain scared him. Blain set Leath down. "Good. Now that we have that understood, you have my permission to be with my ister."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 am

She flopped backwards on to the bed, legs danglig off the edge and Shade let out a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 am

Leath stared at Blain. He was a little scared now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 am

"'Night everyone." Sparky muttered.
"'Night." Shade and Venus said in unsion before settling in their beds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 am

Leath layed back on his bed. "Good ngiht you guys.", he said. "Good night.", Hedger said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 am

The barks woke up Natalia as Lucky ran in and out of the building, bakring restlessly. Venus suddenly woke up along with the others and the dog turned to them whining, "What's wrong boy?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am

Leath woke up due to Lucky's barks as well, which were quite audible.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 pm

He trotted around in a full circle once before standing still. Everything grew quiet then many metalic cries echoed from outside and Natalia let out a scream, Sparky got up alarmed knowing what the girl knew whats outside. Lucky began to bark again and one single cry answered again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Leath immediately leapt from the bed and ran outside. He saw several thousands machines attacking the transparisteel wall. "How did they find us...", he thought. He pressed a few buttons on his wristband, and his own mechanical forces assembled. They all had special A.I. that prevented the Needle from taking control.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Lucky growled standing close beside Sparky as she tied her hair back up running outside with her steel pole. Shade pulled out her large sword and Venus came out beside her with black lances. Ciberius came out without his hat off and Scrumpy came out in a clumsy run looking around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

"Master Leath, we are at your command.", the thousands of robots said together. "Forces, ATTACK!", Leath commanded. Just at that moment, the Needle's forces broke the transpariteel. THe robots charged at each other.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 am

The dog rounded up Natalia and she nodded picking up Scrumpy and running to the girls building, the others were handling machines that got to close of them as they fought back to back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Leath drew his swords and Blain took out his blaster. "Time to kick some robot ass.", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Sparky wheeled a kick into a head and the robot collapsed but as it was on the ground, the machine grabbed her ankle, pulling. She yelped hitting the ground hard and Sahde ran over to help bringing up her sword, then swinging it down on to its head. The two looked at one another before charging off to kill more.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Blain took down several of them, calling out the number of drones he'd busted with each kill. Leath and Hedger were doing the same. "Hmm...This is too tedious. How about, last bust wins?", Hedger said. "Works for me.", Blain said. They continued destroying. They soon were faced with just one more. Blain started charging his blaster, but a flurry of metal flew over, shredding the robot. The Raptor stared at them. "I win.", it said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Once the area was littered with bits of robot, Sparky collasped down on the ground on her knees, exhausted, "Gees man. The Needle's Army is improving in numbers and strenght."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next