Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:12 am

Leath immediately began scurrying around like an imsoniac squirrel on meth as he frantically repaired everything. "So much destruction.... So much mess....", he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Shade turned to him, then walked over to him resting a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down, we'll all help if we can."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 am

"Of course.... Shade, you said you're good with bio-tech, right?", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:49 pm

She smiled nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

"Then get to work on the motion detectors and bio-guard bots, if you would.", Leath said. "I'll check on the nanobots.", Hedger said. "i'll help repair the transparisteel.", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

"Sparky, any tools around here?' Shade asked turning to the thirteen year-old.
"Give me sec, we have some somewhere." she answered running to the building. Lucky came over to her, and his tail wagged slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

"Thanks, blain.", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

She rubbed his head then bent down, "Fetch the pieces will ya?" He barked then ran off with Venus following after him. Sparky came back with a leather bag in her arms, "Here they air, and there should be a blow torch as well, and this mask thing to use." Shade nodded her head, "Thanks." She then began to work, placing things together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 am

"Ok, Blain, I managed to use the nanobots the turn the ordinary metal refuse into strong transpariteel, so we'll need them up and running again first."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

They kept coming back with robots and Shade had to pull down Sparky to help her on it, as a lot came piling in. Once everything was in piles everyone else began to help, grabbing certains pieces as they were called upon request.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

A nanobot swarm flew over and began rebuilding the transparisteel from garbage that Blain and Leath tossed to the swarm. They made sure to only use titanium and other strong metals.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

She wiped a hand across her face and smiled standing up, "My work here is done." The robots began to stand up, flexing themselves.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Everybody was helping, except the Raptor. He was grieving, as the robot swarm had completely decimated his mate. He let out a screech of sorrow and lay down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Lucky lowered his head then let out a low whine as he turned to Leath and Shade came up beside him, placing a hand on the dog's head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm

"Poor thing... He's overcome with grief...", Leath said quietly. He noticed that the A.I. unit was perfectly intact, however. He walked over to the Raptor. "Listen, buddy, I know you're sad... but we can bring her back... she'll be just like she was before...", he said. The Raptor perked up when he heard that.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Lucky cocked his head to the side confused and Shade turned to him with the same puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 pm

"The A.I. unit is still intact, so I can rebuild her."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 pm

She smiled, "Oh okay then, the building process will be no problem then." The young lab gave a bark, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 am

Leath nodded. "Raptor, why don't you help, so you can give input?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Sparky came over to the two, "Need any tools?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 am

"No. A good aspect of this...", Leath said, motioning to his robotic arm, "Is that I can change its shape to be any tool I need."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh, that's neat." Shade smiled, laughing quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Leath nodded. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Lucky turned around to see Ciberius walking to the men's building running the back of his arms as he held a large metla object in his hands, covered with oil by the tip.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Leath quickly rebuilt the Raptress, and she sprung to life and ran over to the Raptor, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next