Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:37 pm

The blind german shepherd suddenly disappeared into building Shade and Sparky stop inside to see him no where in sight but saw him disappear into a wall off to the side. Shade pulled out a gun and walked in through the drapping fabric to see a large hall. Blitz was standing in front of a dog, tail wagging nd the two came over. Sparky wiped her hand across a bump on the door and saw a plaque, 0213.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Hedger and Blain entered the building after Shade and Sparky, looking around. "So this is the old base, huh?", Blain said, smiling. "This might not be the one I remember, but it sure as hell brings back memories.", he said, looking at his sister. "Remember when we did a contract for the local division of these guys?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

"Yep." She smiled before turning to kick the door down which Sparky was going to complain how it was to be opened in the first place. Blitz dashed in, tail wagging and the two walked in quietly after him, seeing the computers dusted and covered in a layer of cobwebs. Shade patted around for the hidden weaponary room.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Suddenly, gunshots rang out directed at Hedger. Hedger drew his katana and deflected the bullets with lightning quick movements. "Who's there?", he demanded. "I should ask you the same thing.", a voice said, as two young men stepped out, one tall, bulging with muscles, dark haired, and holding a massive wrench in one hand, the other medium height, lithe, scrawny, blonde, and wearing aviator's goggles. "I am Rider, and this is my brother, Torque.", the scrawny one said. Torque grunted in agreement. "I am Hedger, and this is Blain, Shade, and Sparky. We were led here by the white dog.", Hedger said, bowing. Rider looked over at the dog. "Good ol' Blitz brought you here, eh?", he said, squatting down to rub the white dog's head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

The dog gave a bark and licked his hand in joy. Sparky glanced at them then to Shade, "You know Blitz too?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:12 pm

"Of course. He's mine.", Rider said, smiling as Blitz licked his hand. "I haven't seen him in over a year, though. Where was he?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:18 pm

"He was just wandering around town doing his job, protecting humans, figthing off the machines. We just encountered him today as we tried to rescue some people we found alive when a ambush happened, he appeared out of nowhere and began to help, then followed us back to our place." Shade murmured as Blitz's tail hadn't stopped wagging for the past few minutes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:28 pm

"Blitz good dog.", Torque grunted. "He always help people." Rider looked over at the massive man. "He isn't too bright, but he knows a lot about mechanics, and his heart is in the right place."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

The blind German shepherd gave three barks as in a reply and Shade spoke up, "So was Blitz blind from birth or he wasn't since you last saw him?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:20 pm

"He's been blind since we found him, when he was a little pup. That made him strong, the best dog in the entire force. But ever since Shei fell asleep, this place has gotten hit by wave after wave of robots. We're the only ones left. Well, us and Diana, but she got hit by a few stray rounds and slashes last night, and we don't know from medicine. Can you help her?", Rider said, motioning to a bed in the corner, that, upon closer inspection, held a young woman, about 18, with blonde hair. She was barely breathing, and the white sheets were soaked in blood. "Bandaged her, but still bleeding. Diana will... die, won't she?", Torque said, looking over at the woman, with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Shade turned to Sparky who suddenly brightened up the mood, "No one knows medicine better then Venus and Ceberius! If we get on back to our base I'm sure the two can patch her up really fast!" She smiled at the two. Blitz came over to Diana and whimpered laying his head on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

"We can;t risk moving her. she's too badly hurt. It might make her condition worse.", Rider said. "They come here?", Torque suggested.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:57 pm

"All right." Shade nodded. She whistled and Blitz came over, "Light speed, Venus and Ceberius." The white shepherd barked and took off sprinting.
"Go follow him just in case." Shade turned to Sparky who nodded and took off after the dog.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

"Her name is Diana?", Hedger asked, thinking. "Yes. Why?", Rider said, looking at Hedger suspiciously. "I think I know somebody named Diana, who would look just like her if she's lived this long..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:00 pm

The White German Shepherd sprinted into the tunnel and started barking rapidly. The two siblings came out with Natalia and Lucky did too. Sparky tumbled in and yelled out, "You two! Come on! I'll watch young Natia with Luck, Blitz will lead ya back!" Venus nodded running in to grab her bag and ran out with her older brother as Blitz lead them back to the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm

"What's going on? Are they in danger?", Leath said, rushing from his workshop.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=529
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40