Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 am

"Naww, we're just not cute enough to have Hedger give us the specs."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 am

Leath laughed. "I give him ten hours before he gives up."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 am

"No one can resist Natalia's pleading looks, Sparky caves in easily, Venus and Ciberius tries to, but they can't."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 am

"I kinda can resist, but not forever."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

"But I have to be honest she is a beautiful girl, what I didn't know was her mom was a retired model and Venus showed me pictures. Natalia just looked like her mom, she was an only child, she's really lucky from being the youngest of the group, well taken care of from Sparky."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:51 am

Leath nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 am

Shade leaned onto the table and sighed, head tilting up to the ceiling, "We'll need to get some sleep later on, everyone looks exhausted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 am

"The rooms are down on a lower level, so that even if the robots find this place, they'll have a hard time finding us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:13 am

"That's good, no really need for nightguards, Lucky is here and his hearing is very sensative."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 am

"Still, Lucky can't be everywhere. The security drones are helpful."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 am

"Right, he stays really close to either Natalia or Sparky, but of course he tries to be a good dog."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

"Maybe next we could find a rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 am

"I want to find a tiger." She laughed quietly, "It would be a miracle to find one, but small creatures would be better."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 am

"If we find a rabbit, I'll name it Latisha McPeanuts."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 am

"You're so determind to find one." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 am

"I love rabbits."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 am

Shade laughed quietly, "We'll try finding one."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 am

"yay!", Leath said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am

She giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

"But for now, I'm hpapy with Vix and Vivien.", Leath said, picking up the foxes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 am

Shade nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 am

Leath gave the two foxes a gentle hug, then set them down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Natalia came back with a small rolled up paper in her hand and Shade turned to see her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 am

"You got the specs?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am

She nodded, unrolling the page, showing it to Leath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next