Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit Empty
PostSubject: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:48 pm

"No everything is fine, but we came upon some more people and one of them was critically injured and needed medical attetion right away, so I came to retrive the two." Sparky piped up.

Last edited by Michi on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"I'm coming too.", he said, grabbing his toolbelt.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Sparky muttered somethingt then turned to see Lucky and Natalia on either side of her watching the group leave.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Leath whistled, and the nanobots buzzing around him formed into a hoverboard-like device, which he jumped on to. "There's room for you, too, Sparky, if you'd prefer to fly instead of walking.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

"I gotta hold down the forth though, go on ahead I'll be fine." She gave him a small smile as she held Natalia's hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm

"Ok, then. You two, get on. It'll be faster, and you need to conserve your energy for helping the injured person."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Ceberius threw his sister onto to it, and he hopped on right away as Blitz waited for them so he can lead them back to the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

"Lean the way I lean, when I lean, and you probably won't fall off and die.", Leath said. "Now, let's go!", he said, setting the board going at a tremendous speed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:44 pm

The two siblings nodded and Blitz barked, leading them ahead as he sprinted ahead of the three.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Leath followed the white hound as close as he could without putting them both in danger.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Once Blitz saw the building, he gave three barks and ran inside of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Leath stopped the board and dismounted, running inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Ciberius hopped off and Venus followed after him. The white german shepherd led them to the concealed hall and Shade peeked down the hall to see the three enter and she yipped in excitment, "Leath!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"you two, tend to the girl.", Leath said. "Thank you so much for coming to help Diana.", Rider said. "She helps us when we're sick, she tends to any wounds we get in battle, she prepares meals...Without her, we'd be long dead by now.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:19 pm

"Don't worry we'll patch her up." Venus smiled as she set down the bag and began to rumage through it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Hedger continued to stare at Diana and think, trying to remember where he'd seen her before.

(Do you want Diana?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Ooc\\
I guess so.
o3o

Bic//
"Lemme see the wound." The young fourteen year-old murmured as she pulled out a bottle of alcohol and a roll. Diana propped herself up, gritting her teeth and she lifted the lower half of a tank-top and three huge nasty scars ran along her waistline, nearly meeting the other side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Hedger winced when he saw the scars, imagining the pain they must have brought. He cursed himself that he could not remember her, though.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Venus got a cloth and began to clean up the wounds and Diana held back a yelp as the alcohol began to leave a stining pain.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Hedger winced even more as he heard Diana cry out. He felt such a strong emotional attachment to her, but he couldn't remember why...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:02 pm

"Thanks kiddo." Diana muttered. Venus smiled, "Not a problem at all, there all done, just do anything too rash for a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:07 pm

"Can you stand, Diana?", Rider asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

She swung her legs onto the floor and tried getting up, but stumbled a bit, and Venus broke her fall. Diana sucked in some breath and the fourteen year-old propped her back on the bed.
"Nope." She muttered running a hand through her blond hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:58 am

"It's not safe here. Now that she's somewhat stable, we can move her to our base. You guys, two, if you want.", Leath said. Rider looked over at him. "That's a very good idea.", he said. Torque nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:53 am

"There's a board outside you can ride on." Ciberius said to Diana who nodded as she sat on the makeshift bed, "I can't walk though without help, so yea..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next