Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

"all of you, if you're going to make noise, do it somewhere else.", Rider growled. "I'm exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He chukled, standing up and called the white German Shepherd to follow him. Blitz bounced right after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'd rather not wake up on either side of the bed for the next few hours, capiche?" Rider growled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm

"All right." Ciberius chuckled quietly and walked out to see the females all standing together.
"Morning sleepyheads!" Sparky called out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Hedger yawned and exited the building. "Good morning.", he said. "Rider is being a tad grumpy, so we're letitng him sleep in."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

"All right." Diana nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Hedger smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

"Morning to you as well." She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

"Shall we have a bit of brekky?", Blain suggested.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

"What do we have in the stash?" Venus turned to Natalia who emerged from the building holding some sweet rolls that were boxed into medium plastic box she held.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

"sweet rolls would be delicious.", Leath said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 pm

The small girl came over to them and Sparky took the box off from her hands, opening the lid, "All right you guys, come on!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Torque rushed over and grabbed one, smiling as he ate. Leath and Rider followed suit. "Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:34 pm

"Surprisngly still good." Diana laughed quietly as she took one bite from one before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

*-/derp/-*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Blitz came bounding over along with Lucky and the other small critters.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Vix and Vivian continued to pursue each other relentlessly, and once having finally caught each other and wrestling playfully for a few moments, began to chase after Blitz, still yipping joyously.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm

The white dog gave a bark and bolted off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:23 pm

The duo pursued the white hound with limitless energy. "How the hell are they always so energetic and happy?", Leath chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 am

Sparky shrugged, "They probably sniffed something or it could time of the year, or something else..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:51 am

"Whatever it is, it provides a nice stark contrast to our situation."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:17 am

"Sure does." Shade nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 am

"So, should we wake up Rider, or let him sleep some more?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 am

"Wave a roll under his nose, it might work or something." Venus laughe quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am

Hedger smiled. "i'll do it. If I don't come back, mourn my death.", he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next