Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:42 am

"See you guys in the morning then."She smiled at them ebfore heading off to the girl's building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

"Good night, love.", Hedger called to Diana.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 pm

"Night." She laughed. Sparky giggled along with Venus.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Leath snickered as well as he walked to the sleeping quarters.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Sparky tucked in Natalia as Scrumpy settled in with the little girl and Venus took off to her own bed, already in it. The thirteen year-old finally settle into bed as well and that left Shade and Diana who crawled into their beds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

The two foxes scurried into the quarters and leapt on to Diana's bed and cuddled up next to her, yipping quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

She laughed quietly, rubbing their heads, "Hey you two."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 pm

The paired foxes cawled up next to Diana's arm and continued yipping, though they were definitely tiring out.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

"All right, calm down, we need to sleep, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

The two laid their heads down on Diana's arm and quickly fell asleep, snoring adorably.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm

She stroaked their soft pelts and feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 pm

*skip to tomorrow*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Blitz woke up yawning and sneezed, shaking his head as Lucky arouse as well. The two dogs stretched, and began barking, waking everyone up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Vix and Vivian woke up quickly and began wrestling on Diana's bed, rolling over her fce several times.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 pm

She grumbled quietly, then grabbed both in her arms, "Settle down!" She laughed getting up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 pm

The foxes looked up at her with adorable sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm

She petted their heads, then pointed out of the building, "All right, come on, go on, let me wake up the others."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

The foxes leapt from her arms and chased each other out of the building and into the other sleeping quarters, leaping up on to Rider's bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Diana sat up stretching and chucked a pillow upon Sparky's head, the thirteen year-old sat up, all of her hair into a ruffled mess, "Five minutes."
"You wish." Shade yawned, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Rider shifted in his bed to avoid the rambunctious vulpine creatures, and eventually grabbed them and tossed them on to Leath's bed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Diana gently woke up, Venus along with Natalia and the last two woke up, rubbing heavy eyelids.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Leath sat up quickly as two foxes hit him in the face. He gently pushed them from his bed, and stood up, yawning. "Morning, all!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Ciberius sat up, rubbing his head and smiled slightly, "Morning to you as well."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Blain yawned loudly as he sat up in bed. "Quite a day yesterday, eh?", he asked. "Yes.", Torque agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Blitz trotted in tail wagging, and gave a bark.
"Hey boy." Ciberius grinned at the white dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next