Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:42 am

"Ah, a brother? So there are more of you?", the man asked, smiling. "Yes, we have a base not far from here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

"I think we should be returning back before they send Blitz out." Shade murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am

"Yes, probably.", Hedger agreed. "Perhaps the geezer could accompany us? He seems to know his stuff.", he added, turning to his love. "Hey! The geezer is right here!", the man snapped.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

Diana laughed quietly, "I'm sure he can help out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 am

"Yes, definitely. Follow us, old man.", Hedger said, turning to leave. "I'm not old!", the man shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 pm

"Stop picking on him." Diana gave a smile. Shade shook her head smiling as Lucky walked ahead tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Hedger smiled. "Fine. Sorry, man, I was just messing with you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Lucky gave a bark tail wagging and Shade smiled, "The dog is telling us to hurry."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Hedger nodded, looking at Lex*I think that's what I said his name was*. "Hurry up, man. Chip chop chip!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 am

As they walked down the path a white figure was spotted in the distance and it came sprinting towards them. Blitz tackled Shade and she fell backwards, "Blitz!" He licked her face, tail wagging, and she smiled rubbing his head, "Silly boy." Diana helped her up and the white dog gave a bark.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 am

Hedger smiled and laughed a bit. "Don't worry, Blitz. We're all safe."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 am

He gave a bark and began walking ahead of them, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 am

They soon arrived at base, with Leath and Rider dashing over to them to admire Lex's transport.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 am

"They brought someone back with them." Sparky said getting up. Venus and Ciberius looked up and Natalia got up right away walking over to them. The thirteen year-old dragged the two siblings along to greet their new welcomed comrade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 am

Lex leapt from the transport with a large flourish, and pushed a small button on his belt. The transport shuddered and folded itself up into a small rectangle, no bigger than a backpack.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am

"Now that's cool." Sparky smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 am

"Took me a month to figure that out."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 am

"Well at least all the work paid off." Venus nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 am

"Indeed it did. I heard you all were wanting to build a big transport.", Lex said, nodding. "Yeah, outta that bruiser over there.", Rider said, pointing to Shei. Lex yelped and staggered backwards. "Th-th-that's Shei! Where's he been?!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 am

"He has been wandering around the city." Shade sighed, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am

"Actually, he was just turned off when we found him.", Blain said, walking over.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:36 am

"We're giving him a chance to work alongside with us." Diana spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 am

Blain nodded. "He said he wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 am

"We're planning to head into Needle's strong hold." Ciberius muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 am

Lex nodded. "My friends and I tried that once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next