HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit Empty
PostSubject: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:59 pm

||I'm trying something based off of the moive '9' but we actually get to use real people for this thread, hope you can join. You don't need to see the moive if you want to get the idea, I am going to try my best to explain something similar to it on the plot
^-^;||

Plot||\
Mankind thought we can make a better future using science and technology. They achieved many great things until that unfaithful day a man created the machine, thought to be the greatest of them all. The machine turned against mankind, and managed to take control of every other machine to wipe out the human race in every country. The earth is in ruins, no life what so ever, but there is still something stirring about in the heart of New York city. Teens, teens who are willing to throw down the machine, they call, 'Needle'. They have been surviving these many years since it all started when they were young. Their parents made a pact that their children were to stay isolated in room till all of them were older then twelve. After those many years or not seeing destruction, finally when the youngest one turned twelve, the oldest teen had some keys that were suppose to lead them out to the world. When they took that first step they couldn't believe what they were seeing. New York was in ruins, it was a dump, it was...deserted, empty, and...lonely. The small group of twelve teens all wept for two days as they knew what their parents faith was sealed when they left their children in that isolated room. Once they got everything together, the oldest vowed for revenge and the other teens followed among his footsteps for the same thing. These teens however are not blood-related in any way, but they treat each other kindly...like a small family. Now the small group is setting out in a long adventure across the country to Area 51 where the 'Neddle' was first created and homed at. Will all twelve make it back or forth, or shall they perish under the machines that lurk within the darkness, hungry for a human's soul?

Main Idea||\
The teens have to survive, try to kill the 'Neddle' before they die while trying to reach the machine.

Settings||\
Takes place everywhere in U.S. but mostly within the states that are between Arizona and New York.

Rules||\
-Violence, there will be some, but nothing too crazy please
-Romance, yea, but please remeber the Sentrion rules about it
-The teens ages will range from 22 to 12
-Let's try to have an even amount of females and males
-You can be a machine if you like, just ask
-I really don't want to see any PP, or GM
-Bio's or Intro's, either one are fine
-Have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Teens||\
Teen #1: Venus Huchens-Phantom
Teen #2: Ciberius Huchens-Phantom
Teen #3: Leath - sora22
Teen #4: Hegder - sora22
Teen #5: Micheal Knight - strongwolf66
Teen #6: Kelly Knight - strongwolf66
Teen #7: Sparky August - Phantom
Teen #8: Natalia Kreil - Phantom
Teen #9: Shade Uzimi - sora22
Teen #10: Tifa Lockhart - strongwolf66
Teen #11:
Teen #12:

Last edited by Phantom on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

(I wanna be two of the teens, also the machine!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am

Ooc\\
Yes you may.

Spoiler:

Name; Venus Huchens
Age; 14
Gender; Female
Personality; Venus is a very reserved girl but she is very clever when it comes to mending things out of other parts. She loves to explore new places when curiousty takes over but sometimes it is a challange for her when her brother restricts her from a few places. Venus is a headstrong gal at times, and those times she is very persistent with her brother. They don't argue often, but sometimes they do when it choices that is a matter of life and death.
Family; Venus has an older brother
Other; She carries a messenger bag with a lot of small trinkets and her stuff

Spoiler:

Name; Ciberius Huchens
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Personality; Ciberius is rather a more outspoken person, but he is more reckless then his younger sister when it comes to attacking the machines. He is protective of his sister when they two are alone fighting off the things and if anything happens he gets very weak for that moment, but he tries not to let anybody see that his weakness was losing his sister to a bunch of stupid machines.
Family; Ciberius's younger sister
Other; If anybody gets hurt in the group, he is the man to see. He knows so much about medicine since Venus carries around a small medical book from their parents, which they left behind for him to read off since they left a note on it for him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Name:Leath
Appearance:Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit _Scorpion__by_korone
Personality:Very ornery and savage, has a short fuse. He will do anything to destroy the machine.
Family:Twin brother Hedger
Other:He was injured by the Neddle before he was placed in the sealed room, and infected by a sort of nanobot virus. It has repalced his missing body parts with cybernetic weaponry, and made him stronger than most of the rest of the group.

Name:Hedger
Appearnace:Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit Clow
Personality:Cool and collected, but once you anger him, you WILL die.
Family:Twin brother Leath
Other:Is determined to bring down the Neddle, hates all machines.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: Can I join as two teens and can I use real pictures?
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Ooc\\
Of course Strong you may.
^-^
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm

OOC: Here are my two bios
Spoiler:

Name; Micheal knight
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Personality; He is a nice person and cares about other people. He has to get to know a person before he trusts you. He cares about his friend and his younger sister. He cares about her alot and sometimes doesen't let people get close to her.
Family; Kelly Knight(His sister)
Other; He may look like he is 20 and he has a scar on his arm.
Spoiler:

Name: Kelly knight
Personality. Kelly is a shy and likes to hang out with her brother. It takes awhile for her to get to like you. She doesn't talk very much when she is around other people and likes to stay close to her brother. She hide behind ed her brother too.
Family: Micheal knight(Her brother)
Other: She has a black wolf tattoo on her hand and she wears black and white converse(Take the saddles out)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Ooc\\
I guess we can start, we have a good enough of teens, and maybe later on in the rp, I can let you guys take in a third if you want too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm

(you start)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm

New York city was covered in a thick dense fog as the lifeless area was a ghost town. Piles of rubble were everywhere, forming mini mountains within the heart of the city. Broken machines littered the ground everywhere on the cracked grey streets, and the people who have fallen under their mechanic hands. Two blurred figures were made out through the fog as they ran across streets, ducking and hiding in buildings. One of them climbed up on a pile of rubble and placed two fingers in their mouth whistling out loud. A large metalic cry answered her call and a tattered bird-like machine flew above the sky, cirlcing, looking for his next meal. The other figure threw a grappling hook, catching the machine by the beak and hauling it down. The bird jerked downwards and tried to fly up, but a screwdriver was thrown into it's eye and the machine broke down collapsing into the ground. The small figure jumped off of the rubble and ran over to the bird machine, pulling out a small chip from it's head and crushing it. The taller figure came running to the smaller one and looked around. As the fog lessened the figures were made out to be two humans. The smaller one a young female and the other one an older male. The female took apart the machine as she took a few pieces from it. The girl finally took the last of the pieces and looked up at the male. He nodded his head and the two disappeared down the street, their feet not making a sound as they sped across the deserted city. They weren't alone of course, they were just two teens from a larger group, the group, all rested in their hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Leath was busy constructing new weapons and equiment for the group to use in their battle against the machines. He was perfecting a device he called the 'BlazorWing', a device modeled after the wings of the dragonfly. The wings acted as stabilizers for each other, and had the capilities of wrapping around the waearer to form a strong suit of armour. He was also working on the 'Raptor', a mount created from BioTech engineering. He had managed to mutate lizard DNA into a larger, bipedal form, and had modified the new creature with several salvaged parts from destroyed machines. His brother, Hedger, was sharpening his katana in anticipation for his next battle.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 pm

The female bursted into the hiding spot slumping into a soft chair, not minding Leath and Hedger. The male came in taking off his cap and he glanced at the two brothers with his blue eyes, espically at Leath with all of his crafty work. He turned to the female, "Venus get up."
"I'm tired, we've been out for two hours gathering pieces, killing machines, and trying to find more life aside from us." she muttered into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm

"I hope you've brought me more salvage...", Leath said, looking up from his work. His cybernetic eye zoomed in and out as it focused on the two. "I just need something to act as a skull, and the Raptor will be finsihed... Perhaps I should go out myself to collect parts.", he said. "Bro, you don't know how to fight. If you're going out there, I'm coming too.", Hedger said. "Fine.", Leath said. He stood up. He grabbed the blueprints for the Raptor, so that he could find the right parts.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Micheal sat on a stair and he rubed his eyes. His sister was takeing a nap and he didn't want to wake her up. He felt tried and he wanted to go to sleep. They had to get going so he poked his sister."We have to get going." Micheal said, as he saw her wake up.
Kelly got up and yawned. She felt better now sense she took a nap. "Do you think there are other people walking around?"Kelly asked. She saw her brother shurg and she knew that he wanted to go. They both started to walk and Kelly was behinded her brother. She was holding his hand as they were walking.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm

(Um, strongwolf? i'm pretty sure all the peoplez are together)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 pm

"A skull?" she muttered sitting on the chair properly. Venus dumped her bags full of contents and a grey, dirty, metal skull tumbled out on top of the pile, "I have one right here." She said picking it up and turning it around a full 360 turn. Ciberius glanced at his young sister then walked over to a bag she placed on a wooden table and rummaged out a Twinkie treat, something Venus loved to death. He walked over to her and dropped it on top of the pile, "While you were staying here with the two, qnd I was out an about looking for food, I found this in good condition sitting inside an apartment's cabinets." She stared at the yellow pastrie and squealed jumping up to hug her brother, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh my god I love these!" She bent down to pick it up and took off the plastic breaking off a piece and placing it in her mouth.
"Mhhm." she mumbled happily. Ciberius smiled and turned back to Leath and Hedger, "Look through the bags if you guys are hungry, dont' worry if we run out, I know a place I can get more food from that's non perishable and not expired."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm

"I still need something to act as a brain. Perhaps I could fuse together some CPUs, some processing units, and a few scrapped motherboards...", Leath said. "I will go out with you on your next venture outside, and collect salvage to perfect the Raptor, and the BlazorWing."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Venus nodded her head as she was still chewing a piece of the Twinkie. Ciberius ruffled her head then turned to Leath, "I'll go with you if you really want the parts right now." she placed the skull on a table and wrapped the treat away as she rumaged through the pile looking through piece on at a time. Her slim fingers ran over some metal as it held strange markings and she began to assemble a small card disk as the pieces weren't hard to fix together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

"Just a moment, then, and we shall set out.", Leath said. He was swiftly scrriblnig down the dimensions of the skull, so he could accurately craft the control unit.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Ciberius nodded his head and threw in some weapons and gadets into a bag, then slinging it over his shoulder. He never left the hideout without his weapons, if he did, the clever nineteen year-old always find weapons lying around in the streets to be used.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm

OOC: Oh, I will fix my post
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

"I'm coming.", Hedger said. "gotta keep an eye on ya, bro.", he said ,smiling. "Leath nodded. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 am

Kelly looked around. They had been walking for awhile now. She let go of her brothers hand and started to walk by his side.
Micheal looked over to see his sister walkng by his side. He didn't feel her hand so she must of let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"Woo! I get the have the hideout for myself for a while! Peace and quiet!" Venus yipped throwing her arms into the air. Ciberius rolled his eyes and pulled something from his bag tossing it at her. She looked up to catch it and it spread open to be a red metallic pole, "What for?"
"I'm not going to risk you being by yourself defenseless, and if you insist on coming you stay, you never know, they may be life out there aside from all of us, and if they come here in your charge of making sure they are all right." He spoke. She looked away then turned to them and nodded her head, "Be careful all of you." Her brother nodded his head and turned to Hedger and Leath, "Come on you guys, Venus promised to take care of things here." She got up, placing her weapon away and began sorting out the assortments of items she found on the streets into boxes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:16 pm

"Oh, you'll need to make sure that the prototype Raptor doesn't destroy anything. He still doesn't have a brain.", Leath added. He ponited to a strange, semi-robotic creature who, at the moment, was trying to walk through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: