Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 pm

"We could try to find an eagle. Or perhaps a vulture. They're quite large, and don't eat live things."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

"Speed and wits are important." Sparky murmured.
"Vultures are big, huh?" Natalia piped up.
"Yes they are." Venus laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well if you need speed and wit, then perhaps a crow. They're quite smart, and relatively fast."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 pm

"Those sneaky black birds!" Venus snickered.
"Though we'll need one to fight in case for aerial attacks." Diana murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 am

"They're actually the smartest bird there is, and the third smartest creature, before dolphins and humans."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 am

"I don't think it'll be that hard to find one then, you hear them cawing a lot but just never seen." Sparky murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

"Indeed. It's somewhat ominous and creepy that there are so many. They're really the only bird you hear all that often anymore."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm

"Should we go looking for one for now? Or just rest for now?" Venus murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"I think we should rest. Alot has happened lately.", Hedger said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Diana nodded her head quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm

"I'm going to go help the guys on Shei, if I may, Diana.", Hedger said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Go on ahead, I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra hand." She smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Hedger nodded, and hurried over to the massive robot.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm

She watched him go off and turned to the others, "You should rest."
"Look who's talking." Sparky laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

The two foxes came yipping over again, trying to crawl up on to Diana as they chased each other.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

She laughed, and bent down to pet the two of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

Vix scrambled up Diana's arm as she petted him, followed by Vivian.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 am

"Calm down!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

Vivian crawled on to Diana's head and yipped down at Vix, who sat on the girl's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 am

"They like you a lot." Venus smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am

Vivian leapt from Diana's head on to Venus's shoulder, still yipping.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 am

"They love everyone." Sparky grinned as her and Natalia walked by into the female's building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Leath and Rider leapt down from Shei and brofisted, smirking at each other. "Well done, Rider.", Leath said, nodding. "Likewise."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"All right then, time to rest for the night." Shade nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 am

Torque and Hedger crawled out of the massive machine. "Yes, sleep sounds wonderful.", Hedger muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next