Reading a letter, you sigh wondering what it possibly could be. Strangely enough, it was written in olden cursive, in your favourite colour, and inviting you to a mansion for a party. You accept, having nothing else to do in your extra time, only to find out it was an 85 year old mansion that your grandparents once visited. You had heard of the murders, but didn't think it was true...well until you arrived. It was very old-looking, worn down, and dusty inside. The entire building was completely empty, except for the six of you, and other unnatural things. Now you need to book it out of the building you are trapped in before history tries to repeat itself.Plot:
So now 6 teens are trapped in the mansion their grandparents stayed at over 80 years ago. None of them know who the actual murderer was, or the murder weapon, and now to get out they need to find out before whatever's there comes back to get them. Will they be able to?Setting
: The Boddy mansion 85 years after the murder.Characters
- Nathan Green
played by Movie
- No one knows who this actual murderer was to this day, including me, so we'll just play it out for more fun! ^^
- Seeing as there are a lot of different versions of Clue, if you want to put a picture of the original character that you're thinking of so everyone else can get an idea, you can....that's what I'm doing XD
- They can have traits of the original characters, but they could also be completely different, your choice.
- Semi-lit+ (3 sent's per post)
- Only be one character to start with, but if people aren't joining, two are fine.
- Keep violence and romance to the rules of the forum
- Be nice to others, cause I have the right to kick you outta the RP if you're not XD
- Have fun!Bio:
(If you choose intro, make sure all of these things are described in it so I know what to put you down as a character)Name
(between 15 and 25)Gender
(pictures are fine)Personality
: Nathan "Nate" GreenAge
: Mr. GreenBelief
: Even though his grandfather was a con-artist and entrepreneur owning a "buisness" with Mr. Boddy, he doesn't believe that he was the murderer. The only thing he knows is that he stayed in the billiard room often and his fingerprints had been found mostly on the knife. He also honestly doesn't care if his grandfather was the murderer because he got left his millions of dollars and that's all he cares about.Personality
: He is ambitious and hard-working, and he wants to be appreciated for it. He's highly social and enjoys the company of others. Things come easy to him, so sometimes he expects others to keep up at the same pace as him, even if they don't need to. He's quite the people-pleaser, sometimes to a fault. He is very down to earth, practical, and has a very high energy expenditure.Other
: Inherited his grandfathers money and companies, he isn't interested in things that don't make him richer.