HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Reading a letter, you sigh wondering what it possibly could be. Strangely enough, it was written in olden cursive, in your favourite colour, and inviting you to a mansion for a party. You accept, having nothing else to do in your extra time, only to find out it was an 85 year old mansion that your grandparents once visited. You had heard of the murders, but didn't think it was true...well until you arrived. It was very old-looking, worn down, and dusty inside. The entire building was completely empty, except for the six of you, and other unnatural things. Now you need to book it out of the building you are trapped in before history tries to repeat itself.

Plot: So now 6 teens are trapped in the mansion their grandparents stayed at over 80 years ago. None of them know who the actual murderer was, or the murder weapon, and now to get out they need to find out before whatever's there comes back to get them. Will they be able to?

Setting: The Boddy mansion 85 years after the murder.

Characters:
- Nathan Green played by Movie
- (Scarlet)
- (Peacock)
- (White)
- (Mustard)
- (Plum)

Rules:
- No one knows who this actual murderer was to this day, including me, so we'll just play it out for more fun! ^^
- Seeing as there are a lot of different versions of Clue, if you want to put a picture of the original character that you're thinking of so everyone else can get an idea, you can....that's what I'm doing XD
- They can have traits of the original characters, but they could also be completely different, your choice.
- Semi-lit+ (3 sent's per post)
- Only be one character to start with, but if people aren't joining, two are fine.
- Keep violence and romance to the rules of the forum
- Be nice to others, cause I have the right to kick you outta the RP if you're not XD
- Have fun!

Bio: (If you choose intro, make sure all of these things are described in it so I know what to put you down as a character)
Name
Belief
Apperance
(pictures are fine)
Personality
Other

My Bio:
Spoiler:

Name: Nathan "Nate" Green
Grandparent: Mr. Green
Belief: Even though his grandfather was a con-artist and entrepreneur owning a "buisness" with Mr. Boddy, he doesn't believe that he was the murderer. The only thing he knows is that he stayed in the billiard room often and his fingerprints had been found mostly on the knife. He also honestly doesn't care if his grandfather was the murderer because he got left his millions of dollars and that's all he cares about.
Personality: He is ambitious and hard-working, and he wants to be appreciated for it. He's highly social and enjoys the company of others. Things come easy to him, so sometimes he expects others to keep up at the same pace as him, even if they don't need to. He's quite the people-pleaser, sometimes to a fault. He is very down to earth, practical, and has a very high energy expenditure.
Other: Inherited his grandfathers money and companies, he isn't interested in things that don't make him richer.

Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc: aww does no one like clue/cluedo??? XD

hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 pm

((I have no idea what Clue is, but I could join as the scarlet color if you're lonely.))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Ooc: you've never played the board game Clue??? Hmm that's a first, you can join if you want, but don't feel compelled to. I was just trying this out as an idea to see if anyone was interested. XD

hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:54 pm

((I AM interested. I'd have fun with something like this, especially if the whole house was actually the murderer, killing with the lighting fixtures, dressers, desks...It'd be awesome!))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 pm

ooc: umm alright, well sinse you said you were interested in Scarlet, I can give you a little backing of what she's like before you post your bio and you can do whatever you want with the info XD

Spoiler:

That's a pic of her, and here's the her personality. (your charrie doesn't have to follow gender or personality of the past person, this is just so you have a background of your characters grandma)
"Miss Scarlet is portrayed in the books as a flirtatious woman who is vain in appearance and often seeks the attention of the men by swooning into their arms."

hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:33 pm

((
Spoiler:

Name: Felis Scarlet
Grandparent: Mrs. Scarlet
Belief: He believes that it would be cool if his grandma had actually killed the other people, having the name Scarlet and all, but he doesn't really care either way.
Personality: A rather happy-go-lucky person, were he not stuck in a haunted house with 5 other people with no way out. Now he acts rather serious, and some of the vocabulary from years of reading books are coming back and escaping from him.
Other: Back at his house, he has a white Akita puppy named Rufluff.))
Back to top Go down
Nuum_Wistala
Verifier
Nuum_Wistala

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 am

{may i join? Clue is awesome. Whats Peacock like?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)   Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get a CLUE (Semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: