Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

"Friends?" Natalia murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 am

"Where are you friends?", Rider asked. "Either somewhere really high up, or somewhere pretty damn hot."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 am

"Sorry to hear." Shade murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 am

Lex nodded. "You seem like nice kids. So take my advice, and stay the hell away form the Stronghold. I can take you to a safe haven, if you want, but it'll take that transport you're building."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

They glanced wairly at one another but Diana spoke up, "Sir if you may listen. We have a fighting chance, another is you can't Shei he belongs with this rag tag team of ours, and I'm pretty sure we haven an advantage cause we have young mind."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:39 am

*Lolwut? Typo alert!*

Lex sighed. "Fine. But take this map. It'll lead you to the haven, if you come to your senses.". he said, handing a folded up piece of paper to Diana.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Ooc\\
Hnn?
=w=

Bic//
She nodded pocketing it into her hip pocket.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

* 'I'm pretty sure we haven an advantage cause we have young mind' ? WTF!*

"So, would you like my help building the transport before I go?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Ooc\\
Gwah!
>w<
Ignore that please, I've must of felt sick that day!

Bic//
"Don't ask me, ask him." She jerked a thumb over at Leath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 pm

*Sorry to be nitpicky, but I have Advanced Lit/Comp and poor grammar makes me crazy now. I believe you mean 'I must've', not 'I've must of'.*

Leath nodded, smiling. "That would be most appreciated.... er.... what was your name?", he said. "I'm Lex Irongood.", the old man said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 am

Ooc\\
Dude...
>w>
lol, you're making me laugh, just like loner she critiques about my artwork a lot about body porpotion

Bic//
"Let's get to work, the sooner we get out of here the better." Shade nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 am

*Lol, nice. I also took an art class, so now I know a thing or two 'bout proportions.... Just don't be usin' yer fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!*

Hedger nodded as well. "Definitely."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Ooc\\
I fail at maths.
oWo

Bic//
She gave a small nod and dismissed everyone else to be back onto their own buisness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm

*....My Little Pony reference has failed...*

*Friend, I am disappoint.*

"Okay, Lex, put that old codgerish brain of yours to work helping us!", Hedger said. "I ain't old!", Lex said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Ooc\\
D<
MLP Reference?
WTF?
;o;

Bic//
"They gotta leave him alone." Shade chuckled and Diana laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 am

*Indeed. 'tis the best show ever.*

rider shrugged. "It seems like all in good fun."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Ooc\\
Lulz, when I was like eight

Bic//
Sparky shook her head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

*no, the new one. The old stuff is awful.*

Lex shrugged. "Whatever. Let's go to work, boys!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Ooc\\
Oh I saw a glimpse of one the other day, I was like, 'Oh my god.....'

Bic//
Shade nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

*The new stuff?*

"and girl, too. You're good with this, right?", Lex added, turning to face Shade.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Ooc\\
Yeah, on HUB channel

Bic//
"Yes of course sir." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

*Do you like it?*

"Then get going! Chip chop chip!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am

Ooc\\
If nothing else is good to watch, yea, but I no longer have it. Stupid TV....

Bic//
She wieled a wrench in one hand, "Let's hurry this up then, the sooner we get out of this hellhole the better."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 am

*They're on YouTube, ya know. And Equestria Daily.*

Rider nodded. "I'm with your girl, Leath. She's got the right idea. Let's get the hell outta here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Ooc\\
Naww I'm good, plus I'm not a big fan of TV either, unless I got nothing else better to do.

Bic//
Shade smiled at Leath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next