Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Note:
This is based on the movie, but not entirely. You DO NOT have had to see the movie to join.

Story:
On the planet of Pandora lives a race of humaniod creatures. Aliens, well to them, we're the aliens. Humans have come to this planet to harvest Unobtanium which the aliens, also known as the Na'vi, live above.
One battle ensues, led by a human, Jake Scully, who was merged with an Avatar* and became one of the Na'vi, in fact he became the leader of the Na'vi.
This RP is going to take place after this first battle, when the humans have decided to come back to Pandora. Jake Scully and the original warriors have all passed on, and now their children must battle with the humans.

Plot:
The humans are now on Pandora, and once again are attempting to harvest the Unobtanium. They don't care at all about the life of these humanoid alines and they are currently consumed with their quest. Despite this the Na'vi, and the children of Jake Scully are trying to battle with these technologically advanced humans. Of course, unlike the humans, they have the ability to connect with the earth around them and the animals. They are one with Pandora and try to use this ability to their advantage. As this battle rages around them, the children of Jake Scully and a few humans meet in the forests and begin to learn about one another. Will they be able to stop the battle or will the anger on both sides cause Pandora to be destroyed.

*Their Diety is known as Eyra, and she is the mother of every living thing. The entire world is completely connected and the Na'vi are able to connect with this world, and using this ability they are able 'download' mass information about their world. This is how they connect with the animals of their world.

Avatar: An Avatar is a the combined DNA of a Na'vi member and a human. They are controlled by the human. They appear like the Na'vi only in body. You can link with an avatar, and become one with it. Jake Scully did this, and eventually became a full Clan member after Eyra allows him to become a complete Na'vi and he leaves his human life behind.

**Na'vi spots are now filled. Humans only!

Rules:
-You must be semi-lit and up to join.
-Only three Na'vi Members.
-We need humans.
-Use a form of OOC and BIC.
-No one/two/three liner sentences.
-Bios or Intros are welcome.
-If you join, stick with this.
-Romance and Violence are allowed.
-No Power Playing or God Moding, ever.
-You can only be a human or a Na'vi, so if you want to be anything else, the answer is No.
-Ask to join.

Following Images are from the movie. Feel free to use them if you want as an image for your character.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Clan Members: (Full)
T'kuyn: x_fire
Rajani (Jani ): Mystikmage
An'quae: Pineapple

Humans:
Jake: strongwolf66
Sandra: Mystikmage
James Poling: Pineapple

My bio:
Spoiler:
Name: T'kuyn
Nickname: T
Species: Na'vi
Parents: Jake Scully and Neytiri
Personality: T is extremely similar to his father. He is brave, daring and often extremely impulsive. He is a powerful and feared warrior, and spends a great deal of time practicing. He tends to be a bit obnoxious at times and is always trying to live up to his father's repuation, which often leads him to do rather stupid things in order to prove himself. He has a deep dislike for any humans, despite the fact that, at one point, his father was one. He is very clever, but often doesn't show it, due to his impulsive behaviour. He is somewhat egotistical at times, but is also kind and very loyal to all of his friends. He is a genuinly nice person, but it is very hard to earn his trust.
Other: None.

Last edited by x_fire on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

OOC: This looks good and I just saw the movie. Can I join as a human, Can my human like the aliens?
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am

OOC:: Awesome movie eh?
Yes you can join, and of course your human can like the aliens.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 pm

OOC: Yes it is and I am going to do intro

A man walked around, looking for the aleins. He didn't want people to hurt them and he liked them. "Jake!" someone said. He looked behinded him and sighed. Jake wore a hat that said xbox 360 on it and he wore a shirt that said it too. Jake wore black pants and black boots. He had black hair that went to the tip of his ears and he had green eyes. Jake was 5'9 and he kept on walking. After awhile Jake sat down and leaned his body on the tree. He rested some, but soon fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 pm

OOC:: Alright, now we need more people to join.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm

{{hmm...Looks intersting...I think I need to go see the movie after all. ^-^ Might I join as a clan member and a human to even things out?}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 pm

OOC:: Go see it! I didn't want to, but my friends like dragged me. Best movie ever =]
Of course, would you prefer doing a bio or an intro?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 pm

OOC:; I have to dash for a bit, I'll be back shortly. If you're doing an intro mystik, just post your characters names so I can add them up top.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 pm

{{Ha, yea I feel the same way. It looks iffy...but I'll go check it out.
Um, Intro, but I'd rather you start and I'll jump in ^-^;
Alright-for my clan member, her name is Rajani, Jani for short, and I'm basing her apperance off the thrid picture you have.
For my human, her name is Sandra.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:17 pm

ooc: totally glad you came up with this fire! ^^ I just got back from the movie and was gonna make one myself haha....mind if I join as a human and a Na'vi? (And one question; if we join as a human, can they link to an avatar or not? -Sorry, just curious haha-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 pm

OOC::
Awesome Mystik, and yea, I'll post my intro up in a bit.
Pineapple: Yes you may join =] as for linking to avatars the humans cannot. The project was disabled and the technology lost, so the humans really have to work to become friends with Na'vi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

OOC:: After you post your bios (if you prefer that method) Pineapple, we can start.
Also, Na'vi spots are filled.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Ooc: alrighty cool haha XD

Spoiler:
Name: An'quae
Nickname: Quae
Species: Na'vi
Parents: Jake Sully and Neytiri
Personality: She is an outgoing and self-confident woman, usually talkative and at ease in others' company. Depending on the case, some people may find her highly likable while others may find her a bit annoying. Her merits tend to be honesty, directness and loyalty, and her weaknesses probably explosiveness and lack of tact. She likes what she likes, and will stand little of what disgusts her. She is also very stubborn and selfish at times just because of who her parents are.
Other: Her older brother is T'kuyn.

Spoiler:
Name: James Poling
Nickname: James or Jim
Species: Human
Personality: He is quite strong-headed and outgoing, but can be brash at times. He observes others, decides what to do, and does it. Pleasing others and having a good time is not his goal; he wants things to be done. Depending on circumstances, he could be very talkative, even argumentative, but could simply fall silent if he chooses to do so. It's not going to be very productive to be fanciful so as to trick him; better be logical and reason with him otherwise things might not turn up well for anyone.
Other: He listens to orders but really doesn't like the idea of killing the natives.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 pm

OOC:: Awesome Pineapple =]
I'll post my intro in my next post
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Ooc: cool, I'll wait for your intro before I type mine up just to get an idea of where we're at XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Darkness was falling on the planet of Pandora. Despite the idea of it being night, the planet was actually rather bright, well at least to those who could see. Loud noises sounded through the forest, warning anyone of the dangerous creatures that lived within. The Hometree, the new one, was busy with life as the Na'vi, the dwellers of Pandora, were active at all hours. They tended to sleep when they could, but when you lived in a dangerous, and active planet, sleep was rare. Large, bird-like creatures called to one another, filling the air with loud calls, warning that the dwellers of the night were now out.

One Nai'vi, T'kuyn, or known as T to his friends, stood on one of the branches of the huge tree, his dark, cat-like eyes flashing as he took in the scenery. The aliens were to the north of him, and the thought of them caused him to hiss, his small, yet sharp fangs revealed. Though, according to stories, his father had once been an alien, he had chosen not to believe that. He couldn't stand the thought that his father, one of the Na'vi heros had been one of those pathetic, home stealers. His hands clenched on the bow he held, his father and mother had been killed in a raid the previous month, and though the pain was fading, it had yet to pass.

He glanced around again, his blue skin blending nearly perfectly with the tree and the night. He hadn't slept at all recently, it was too hard. His dreams were filled with nightmares of death and explsions. The humans were extremely destructive, and it had only been thanks to his parents that they hadn't destroyed Hometree the previous month. He sighed and closed his eyes, letting his pointed ears take in the noise of the forest, strange, foreign noise met his ears, and he frowned. It was English, a language he only knew because of his father. Although he spoke and preferred the tounge of the Na'vi, he did understand English. It appeared that a group of humans, probably scientists, had once again braved the forest in a lame attempt to meet his people. He sighed and looked around, he couldn't see any of his family nearby, which was fine. They didn't need to be bothered by this. Silently he leapt from the tree, landing on the padded ground below, before taking off in the direction of the voices.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 am

Ooc: I'll have to make this quick cause I have to get off lol =P

bic: An'quae was sitting on the ground just outside of Hometree. She had been watching a few of the small Na'vi children being restless and refusing to go to sleep even though their parents insisted. She found it really cute and it reminded her of her parents. She stood up wiping away a tear. It had been hard to lose her parents, but she new that they sky people must have been happy for her fathers' death. She had believed her father that he was once one of them, she was just proud that he betrayed them, they had obviously been much more powerful.
She looked around hearing a few noises. Her ears twitched momentarily before she saw her older brother. She glanced at him curiously and running after to catch up with him. She called after in English, "Brother! What are you doing?" She often spoke English to her brother, not wanting anyone else in on their conversations. It made it easy seeing as they were the only Na'vi to speak it.

------------------------------------

Jim walked quietly behind the group of scientists, his mask on and gun in hand. He had been ordered to go with them just incase of they had gotten in any trouble, but it's not like his gun was going to do anything and he knew it. He sighed looking around at every noise. Everything was so large here, and he was even six foot tall himself! He half listened to the scientists mumble on about something, but he was too concerned about everything else and for the fact that they had decided to go at night. Who's brilliant plan was that anyway???
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:26 am

T'kuyn let out a small sigh as his sister caught up with him.
"Quae, it's humans, they're in the forest" He said, not bothering to keep things from her. He had learned long ago that it just didn't make sense, considering that she tended to pry things out of him regardless of his ability to keep secrets. His ears twitched, the humans were closer then he had initially anticipated, much to close. He frowned, hissing in spite of himself. He could see one of them was tall, not as tall as him, seeing as Na'vi stood at seven feet on average and fully grown. He growled, one of them had a gun, he knew what that was, despite the fact that his people used bow and arrows, he also knew how much a bullet hurt. His hand trailed up, feeling the small scar on his arm. He had been shot at the raid last month, when he had seen his father fall from the sky, he had forgotten the danger of the guns.

He crawled up a tree, now above the humans, watching them with a small frown. He gesuted for Quae to follow him, not wanting her to get harmed. She wasn't a full warrior yet, her test was coming however. He sighed and smiled at her, like all big brothers he was incredibly protective of her, and was anxious about the impeding test, despite the fact that he would be there the whole time.
They're much to close to Hometree He murmured to her, switching to their native tounge, knowing that the humans couldn't in fact understand it.
Scientists He snorted, gtowling in irritation. They always came, always tried to approach his kind. They seemed to think that if they didn't shoot they were considered friends and safe. He sighed, well if they thought that they were safe here, why did they continue to bring the guns.

He felt the bow string around his naked chest, closing his eyes and concentrating. The humans were so unaware of the life around them, it was often painful to watch. He sighed, glancing at his younger sister, making sure she was safe. His tail twitched, like that of an irritated cat. He watched the humans again, they were so odd, so alien. What did they want with his planet, didn't they have their own? He frowned, letting his eyes roam the area, checking to see if anything was out there, besides the humans.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 am

The nights were never quiet, there was always some commotion, but that was to be expected. If the night was quiet, something was wrong. This theory put Rajani at ease, for this night was not still like nights she had heard before. On nights were creatures were silent, no warnings, no songs, there was danger. That danger meant the humans. Humans meant destruction, pain, and suffering for her people.

Sitting up from her mat, Rajani's eyes darted from place to place before she stood up. A frown soon formed on her face. She knew others in the Hometree were as restless as her, but that wasn't what she was hearing now. Stepping outside, Rajani caught a glimpse of movement and instantly knew who it was. T'kuyun.. she whispered, worry shooting through her. He must have heard something.

Turning back around, Rajani took up her bow, strapping her quiver of arrows to her back effortlessly. Holding her bow tightly, Rajani jumped down to another tree before following after him. She caught up quickly once he had stopped, and she rested in the same tree, just above him. Rajani had yet to discover what had bothered him, but she wasn't going to leave anything up to chance these days.

Winding her way through the branches gracefully, Rajani lowered herself to a branch on the other side of the tree. T would see her, but not his sister. Thought you might need some help. she whispered to him quietly, watching him for a long moment before following his gaze to the ground floor.

So there were humans here....Rajani's fist tightened around her bow. She watched them with harsh eyes, wondering what they were doing so close to the Hometree. Her eyes zoned in one of the humans for they carried a weapon. Her body tensed, and her eyes darted to T for a moment before back at the small human group. There were only a few, not enough to attack, and only one that she could see, had a weapon.

Are we just watching? Rajani asked, trying to keep the irritation out of her voice. One of them is armed... Unlike the siblings, Rajani didn't know much English. She knew what the language was when she heard it, but she could only understand a few words. Not enough to speak though, and she didn't care to learn more.

--------------------------------------

One of the sciensits in the group couldn't help but wander off a bit. Everything on this planet amazed her. All the different plants, leaves and trees. Animals, insects...it really was a sight. She was crouched beside a flower now, her head tilted slightly as she took in it's charactericts. Opening a small notebook, Sandra quickly skecthed the flower. Seeing that Jim walked past her for the fifth time, Sandra sighed, and pulled herself away from the plant.

Standing up, Sandra rubbed her back before following after the man who was supposed to be keeping up the rear. Once she caught up to him, Sandra smiled, her blue eyes dancing. "Why so uptight?" she asked, her voice echoing back to her due to her mask. Over her shoulder she carried a bag. It had been empty when she got here, but now it was gaining weight with samples she was to collect and take back to the lab.

"We're not here to fight, we're stricking here for science." she reassure him, patting his arm gently before walking to catch up with the rest of her group.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

Jake woke up and yawned. How long had he been sleeping? Well, It didn't matter to him. He fixed his hat and stood up. He kept on walking. He couldn't sleep all day and he had to find the other humans. Jake stoped when he heard talking. He looked and saw it was the other humans. He was happy to see them for some reason. He ran over to them. "Hey!" Jake yelled at them as he ran over to them. He saw one was a girl and the other one was a boy. He looked back to see if there were more comeing, but there weren't. They must be the only humans out there. "My name is Jake, Who are you guys?" Jake asked.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am

Quae heard the humans as well, her ears twitching. Moments after her brother had gone into a tree, she had followed, sitting a branch below him. She watched the soft lights everywhere, and some darkening as the humans went close to them. She glanced up at her brother, seeing Rajani there as well. She was probably just as restless at nights as they were now.
She muttered to the two softly in their native language, "They are getting too close, should we attack?" She only had her knife down by her waist. She had not been granted full warrior yet, and so she couldn't carry her bow with her at all times. She also hadn't noticed the one with the gun at the rear of the group, she had just assumed it had been scientists.

--------------------------------

Jim watched the scientist as she had fallen behind for the fifth time now. He rolled his eyes, this place was just another useless planet that didn't matter in his opinion. When she had said something it had made him tense up even more. He then said to her, "Well it wasn't my idea to come, let alone in this darkness."
After a few moments he had heard some noises near them, and pointed his gun in their direction. It was another one of them, but he didn't know why he had wandered off. Not knowing who the guy was and why he was asking for names, he decided to just give his full to the guy. "Private James Poling," he said to him and began listening for natives again, he wouldn't be doing a very good job if they all ended up dead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 am

T glanced to his left as Rajani appeared.
Hey, just watching for now. They seem to just be studying things. I know one is armed, I don't like it, they're too close to Hometree, if they get any closer, we'll have to step in He murmured to the other female Na'vi. Like him, Rajani was a full warrior, and he quiet enjoyed her company. He frowned and continued to observe them.
"Stay here" He told his sister, he needed to get closer. He slipped effortlessly from the tree, his bright eyes scanning the area as he slipped through the forest and began to approach the humans. He was still invisible, and he knew that their eyes were horrible in the darkness.

He was closer to Sandra now, the drawing female, his eyes flashing as he watched her. What were they doing here? He slipped behind a tree, opposite his sister and Rajani now, nodding to them as he scaled the large trunk and now sat, directly above the humans. He winced as he heard one call out, loudly. It didn't make sense, why would someone make some much noise in the forest. It was dangerous, extremely dangerous. He moved closer to the branch on the tree and watched the humans, the one with the gun in particular. His eyes darted rapid around the clearing, sighing he let his eyes dart around again. Much to close to Hometree. He growled, despite himself, anger at the humans nearly overwhelming him. He wished his father was here, he would know what to do, and he had no idea.

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts so that he could focus. He hissed, watching the humans, his eyes narrowing dangerously. His hand twitched towards his bow, itching to kill them, to hurt them like they had him. His eyes darted towards his sister again, a small frown on his face. He wasn't sure if he liked her being here, but she needed to learn. His eyes darted to Rajani, hoping that she kept a careful eye on his sister.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

((Hey, I'm actually on my aunts iPhone right now and her battery is dying. I'd rather wait till I get home to post if that's ok? ^-^; ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC:; Of course, that's totally understandable.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Ooc: haha I'm on one too, but unfortunately I'm at my house and don't get to use a computer XD (ours broke and my lil bro keeps taking the laptop lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next