Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Jim laughed a bit at how annoyed the scientist had gotten. He glanced at the base seeing gunfire, and out of instinct he went noting towards the base. When he had gotten there, he noticed a native being carried inside. He followed after slightly more relaxed, but still not completely relaxed. He went inside, being able to take off his mask. Once he had found the holding cells he walked in seeing the native. It had been one of the ones from earlier, interesting.

Quae glanced at Rajani as she came over. She smiled before looking back at the humans. They were so strange. She hopped into a nearby tree wondering where the one with the gun had run off to.

Ooc: bleck, sorry for the horrible post
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 am

Both men stood as Jim entered.
The blonde was known as Derek and the brown haired one was Keegan.
"Hey" Derek said, smiling at his friend. "Check it out. Literally fell from the sky" He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at the unconcious T.
"How did it go with the scientists man? I mean, it can't have been that exciting" Keegan murmured, smiling, before frowning again. He still felt completely horrible about holding the Na'vi captive, and he was bleeding still, which made him want to get the creature some sort of medical help.
"He's bleeding" He commented, drawing Derek's attention.
"Damn, I feel awful about this" Derek said, they had orders to not remove the Na'vi from the cell, the Generals and stuff wanted to study it. They figured the more they knew about the natives, the more they could exploit and control them.
"Should we get him a doctor? Or does anyone here even know enough about these guys to help them?" Derek said, glancing at Jim to see if his friend even had an opinion on the matter.

OOC: Can't post for T, hes unconcious
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 am

Gunfire. Rajani's whole body went tense. Her eyes darted to Quae, but she quickly shook her head. The youn Na'vi wouldn't know the sound. She hadn't been in any battles yet. Fast as she could, Rajani climbed up the tree she was in to look over at the base. Narrowing her eyes, Rajani tried her best to look up at what they were shoot at-

Rajani covered her mouth to hold back a scream. It was T. He flew too far. Cursing, Rajani jumped into Quae's tree and lowered herself quickly to the girl's branch. She watched the human's for a moment. The one with the gun had run off, leaving the female scientist.

I need your help. They have you're brother. Rajani said softly, looking over at Quae for a moment. Tossing her bow over her shoulder, Rajani drew her knife and smirked. Follow me. Try to keep quiet this time. Rajani added smiling as she dropped down to the forest floor.

-------------------------------

Sandra rolled her eyes at Jim. She heard the gunshot then, and her body tensed immediantly. Looking up, she watched in mild horro as a native fell from the sky and into the base. That's why Jim ran off....Huffing the bag onto her shoulder, Sandra shook her head; she wasn't going to rush it.

Taking another step forward, Sandra gasped, feeling an arm wrap around her neck and grab at her mask. She tensed, moving back enough that the mask wouldn't be ripped off of her completely. It was a native that was holding her now, pulling her from the path and into the bushes.

Ask her where they're holding him. Sandra blinked, hearing words in a language she didn't understand, but in a voice that she recognized. It was quiet, yet stern...and a little shaky? Sandra let her bag fall with a soft thud to the ground as Rajani turned Sandra to face her, the knife placed gently against her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 am

Jim shrugged his shoulders looking at thw na'vi. "It was pretty boring for most of the time. I think we got too close to something cause three of the natives came and stopped us from going any further. This was one of the three," he finished up with pointing at the Na'vi in the cell.
He had stood there momentarily, this one didn't have five finger but could speak English. "Interesting. Ah man, I'm beginning to turn into those scientists." He shook his head and looked back at the two and said, "This guy doss need some sort of medical help if we want to keep him alive. Who was the general that called this order? I might be able to talk him outta it, well at least the non-medical part that is."

Quae gasped when Rajani had said that they had caught her brother. At this point she was just furious because he was the only family she had left, and she didn't want to lose all of her family in one month.
Rajani had jumped softly down onto the ground, and she had followed, being extra careful with her tail this time. What she didn't realize was that she was going to take one of the humans. She glanced over slightly afraid, but listened to Jani. She looked over at the human and said angrily, "Where have you taken my brother?" She glanced over to Jani for a moment and then back at the human.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Derek glanced at the sheet in his hand.
"Er a General Smith it appears. One of the top dogs, doesn't like the natives or anything. Apparently he thinks they're sort of useless and just a bother" He said, glancing at Keegan and shaking his head.
"Dude, you're not smart enough to be a scientist" The brown haired man said, shaking his head and grinning. Despite the tense atmostphere of the base, he was a generally good natured fellow and tended to be above all the stress. He glanced at the Na'vi again, "Well if Smith's like that, he's not gonna care about this guy's life" He said, frowning. He didn't like the idea of letting the Na'vi die, they were cool, well at least in his opinion.

T stirred, but didn't really move much. His head was pounding and he felt like he had been fallen on by a tree. Groaning he cracked one eye open, hazarding a glance at his surroundings. Grey, everything was grey. Where were the lovely greens and other colours of his forest home? He opened his eyes wide, realizing suddenly that he was in a grey box, a cell. The humans had captured him, which was not a good thing. He turned his head a fraction, his sensitive ears catching the sound of human voices, one of them was vaugly familiar even.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 am

Sandra looked from Rajani, and then to Quae as the younger one asked a question. "You're brother?" she asked quietly, confused and breathing rapidly under Rajani's knife. "You're brother, I-I don't-" Rajani pushed the knife ever so closer against Sandra's neck, threathening to break her mask. Sandra inhaled deeply, flinching back against the cold metal.

Rajani may not know how to speak English, but there were a few phrases she did understand, and the human had used one she wouldn't accept. The human did know something; it was her people that held T now. Rajani stared at her with hard eyes, holding her dagger firmly despite the anxiety swirling in her chest.

Sandra racked her mind for detials, for clues, anything that would help. The sound of a gunshoot played in her mind and her eyes went wide. "Oh, the base. They were attacking you're brother?" Sandra half asked, looking at Quae. "He-He's being held captive, at the base. Farther down the way." Sandra said, nodding her head best she could in the direction she had walking earlier.

Rajani's eyes went wide and she glanced sideways at Quae. What did she tell you? she asked quietly. She held her knife where it was for the moment, waiting for Quae's answer before she would let the human go.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 am

Jim laughed at the not smart enough comment, and looked back over at Na'vi momentarily. He then looked at the other two and said, "Well maybe we can get a scientist to fix him up, and we might need to distract the General before we do anything though." He looked around wondering where the scientists were usually. He had never really gone anywhere except for his patrols; this had even been his first time in the holding cells.

Quae listened to the human slightly frightend, and once she was done she turned and looked at Rajani. She then said, She said that they are holding him in a cell on their base. She glanced back at the human who was completely scared at this point to. Her ears were twitching around at the slightest noise at this point, not only was she scared, but she didn't know what to do now. They couldn't really go onto a human base and just grab her brother, it wouldn't work like that. She turned back ato Jani and said, We might need her to get inside. We can't really get in undetected by them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 am

Derek nodded, "That or just not inform them of whats going on. I doubt the General's going to come down here often, if at all. He doesn't really care just as long as the Na'vi is held here and doesn't get free" He said, looking thoughtful.
"Scientists might work. Maybe one of the ones from your patrol or something? They should be back soon, shouldn't they?" Keegan asked, nodding his head to Derek, agreeing with him. He glanced inside the cell, the Na'vi was moving a bit, but it was slow, sluggish, indicating that he was in a lot of pain. He frowned, the creatures were incredible, in his opinion, but the blue, tall native looked incredibly out of place in the to-small cell.

---

T bit his lip to keep from groaning, His entire body hurt, it felt like he was one giant bruise, which was probably true. He debated sitting up, but the thought alone made him dizzy. He sighed, he wondered what his father would've done in this situation. Probably something amazing, in fact, his father probably wouldn't have been stupid enough to get caught. T sighed, he would never be like his father, not if he kept screwing up like this. He flicked his ears, picking up on the conversation of the men again, they were talking about him, which was sort of a given. But not about harming him, but helping. Perhaps not all humans were bad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Rajani inhaled sharply at the news Quae told her. That's never good... she murmured, allowing the grip on her knife to relax slightly. She felt the human exhale deeply and couldn't help the smirk. Even though Rajani was a warrior, she never took a life if she didn't have to. Threathening was always fun, but killing for her was a last resort.
We, yes.... Rajani murmured, her mind already racing with different plans. She didn't exactly want to take Quae along with her; the young one looked near scared to death. However, she couldn't ask Quae to go back to the Hometree and make her wait. That just didn't seem right to Rajani.

Sandra relaxed as Rajani brought the dagger away from her throat. She let out a deep breath, looking between the two Na'vi as they talked quietly. How she wished she understood them now! Sandra tapped her thigh, catching Rajani's attention instantly. Sandra held up her hand defensively, showing the Na'vi she was un-armed.

Rajani sighed. See if she can help us in anyway. Perhaps get us inside, or close to where they are keeping him. She told Quae quietly, replacing her dagger to her sheath at her belt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC:: Waiting for Pineapple to post lol =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Ooc: I'll try to post something quick, I'm still really sick XP

bic:
Jim rubbed his head and shrugged, "They should be back any minute. I came back early just because I saw gunfire." He then glanced over at the native. He found it strange that he would be the one that went near their base after he had just spoken with them. He then looked back at the two guys saying, "This one knows English. We could try talking to 'em." It was just a thought that had gone through his head.

Quae looked back at the human after listening to Jani. She spoke in English once again, "Can you get us inside? Or at least near where my brother is taken?" She looked over at Jani nervously again; she wouldn't be a full warrior until next week. She didn't feel confident enough quite yet to follow through with this, but she didn't want to abandon her brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Derek glanced at Jim, eyes wide.
"They can speak English?" He asked, glancing at the Na'vi, who looked to be in a lot of pain. Keegan shrugged.
"I don't know. Any of the one's I've seen so far only speak the native language" He said, glancing at T.
"So you've talked to him then?" He asked, his eyes suddenly growing wide. He had never really spoken to any, but his mind was racing with posibilities.

T sat up, slowly. Taking deep, steadying breaths. His ribs were broken, he could tell, but besides that, he didn't think anything else was broken. Bringing up his hand, he felt the blood on his face and remembered the bullet. Poor Kima, the Ikan was probably terrififed. He shifted again, glancing around the small cell. No green, not connection, he couldn't even feel Pandora in here. He shuddered, feeling ill, this was so alien. His whole life he had been connected to his planet, his world, and now he couldn't even detect it. There were no windows in the cell, just three grey walls, and then a reinforced glass door that the three humans were standing outside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:59 pm

{{I hope you get well soon Pinapple!}}

Sandra looked from one Na'vi to the other, and quickly came to the conclusion that only the younger one could speak English. Only a few know...but they can be taught... Sandra tried not to smile at this discovery, and looked at Quae as she spoke. She blinked twice, her mind racing to find a solution. She looked back at Rajani, noticing that the female Na'vi was much older and weilded a bow and a of course her knife. Quae had only a knife.
"I think I have an idea..." Sandra said, nodding to herself. "But it won't be easy. If she can sneak in behind us, I'll pretend to have taken you captive. It'll be the easiest way to find out where they have your brother." she explained slowly, hoping Quae would understand. "She will have to follow without being seen." Sandra pointed at Rajani, who was looking sharply between Sandra and Quae as the human spoke.

Rajani looked at Quae as the human spoke. She caught a few words, but not enough for it to make any sense. She knew the human had a plan, that much was certain, and it envoled both of them. From the gesture, Rajani guessed her role wouldn't be as simple. Will you be able to go through with this? she muttered quietly, looking at Quae. What must I do?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 pm

"A couple of them could speak English. I'm not sure about the rest," Jim shrugged seeing the Na'vi sit up and finished off, "We didn't really talk. They don't like the ones with guns apparently." He laughed a bit before wondering what to do really he got up close to the glass and put his gun away quickly. He knocked on the glass rather loudly and said, "Hey, are you good in there or do you need medical help?" He figure he'd ask before they went awall on orders; it wouldn't be worth it to him if the Na'vi didn't need it.

Quae looked at Sandra while she was talking before looking at Rajani. She didn't like the idea of letting herself be caught just because she couldn't trust the human. She wasn't sure if she would ever make it out again, but she was gonna go through with it just because she wanted to make sure her brother was alright. She said in the native language, She wants me to be taken captive so we know where my brother went and then you follow behind without being caught. She knew that Jani wouldn't like the idea, but it was their best bet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:36 pm

"Really?" Derek said, "I suppose that happens when you get shot" He said, nodding at the Na'vi's blood cheek as well as the odvious bullet scar on the creature's arm. He winced as Jim pounded on the glass.
"Take 'er easy man. Give him a minute" He cautioned, not wanting to upset the rather tall creature.
Keegan laughed softly as Derek's comment.
"It's weird, how do you suppose some of them speak English?" He asked, knowing that Jim might have overheard something that the scientists said.

T winced, his ears flattening for a moment at the rather loud, pounding noise.
"My ribs are broken" He responded, ignoring the wide eyed stares and gasps from the other humans as he spoke their language. He didn't bother to mention his cheek, they had already seen that. He prodded his side gently, wincing as he did so.
"At least three" He murmured, his voice was much softer then Jim's, and he didn't particularly like the idea of accepting medical help from the humans. But he wouldn't make it in the forests of Pandora with broken ribs. He sighed and leaned against the wall, wincing at the feeling on his back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 am

Rajani thought over what Quae said, tapping her thigh lightly. Her golden eyes darted from one pebble to the next on the ground floor as her mind raced. Are you sure you wish to take part in this? Rajani asked the young Na'vi quietly. Getting in is the easy part, it's getting back out that concerns me. Unfortunatly, Sandra hadn't mentioned plans for escaping, which lead Rajani to believe they would have to firgure that one out on their own.

Sandra's eyes darted from one Na'vi to another, waiting patiently. Her eyes wandered over to the lights of her base as they moved. They didn't have much time. The base would be shutting down for the night soon. They had allowed extra hour's for her's, and other scientist's work, but Sandra wasn't sure how much time they had left.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 pm

I will be fine, Quae said to Jani before adding, Ready? She looked over at the human again momentarily. She sighed saying, "I think we're ready whenever you are." She wasn't sure how things were going to turn out and it made her more sad than scared. At least if she didn't make it out she would either be work her brother or with Eywa and her parents. She sighed looking around, wondering when they would leave.

Jim nodded and looked back at the two guys. "Who should we get? You know, one that won't tell the general at least." He wasn't sure if they could get anyone good that way, and plus he didn't know anyone in medical. He had been fortunate enough to not get hurt badly enough yet to need medical.

Ooc: Sorry about the short post, but my itouch is gonna die any second now XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Keegan shrugged.
"Honestly, I can't think of anyone who wouldn't betray us to the general" He said, glancing at T with wide eyes.
"What's your name?" He asked, moving closer to the glass door, almost as if he were watching an endangered animal in a zoo.
Derek nodded his agreement to Keegan's statement.
"I think our best bet would be to talk to those scientists. They probably know something about how to treat the Na'vi injuries or whatever. Damn, I wish we still had the technology for that old Avatar program, then it would probably be easy to get someone to patch him up" He nodded at T. He glanced at Keegan, wondering why he was so curious about the strange creature, not that he blamed him, the Na'vi were incredible.

T narrowed his eyes at Keegan, he sighed and glanced at the other humans. So far, besides keep him trapped in this ridiculous cell, they hadn't been cruel, and in fact, they seemed to be genuinly worried about him.
"T'Kuyn" He responded, not letting them in on his nickname, they weren't friends, and he doubted they ever would be. He frowned, wondering if they had heard of his parents, he wasn't sure if he should ask, but it would be interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Rajani nodded to Quae before slinging her bow over her shoulder and placing her knife back at her belt. After that she stood up and pushed away a few massive leaves, nodding for Sandra to go out first. The scienist nodded to the young Na'vi before standing up at Rajani's nodd and stepping back onto the path. She took a deep breath before leading the way back to her base.

Rajani followed silently, keeping Quae in the middle of the small party until Sandra slowed to a stop. She turned to look at Rajani before nodding at the forest. Now started the hard part; getting in unseen. Rajani gave Quae's shoulder a quick squeeze before slipping into the trees and practically disappearing. If the younger Na'vi looked hard enough, she would catch Rajani's slow movements.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." Sandra said in advance. "It's just to make it look convincing." She gave a light smile before taking Quae by the arm and pulling her towards the base. Finding where they were holding the other Na'vi was no trouble; practically everyone she passed was talking about it, and Sandra quickly headed to that building.

Once inside, Sandra ripped off her mask with a big breath. She hated them, but they were nessecary. Sandra's heart fell, seeing that one of the cells was surronded. She had half hoped no one would care about the Na'vi. Quickly composing herself, Sandra gave Quae a little pull and a shove as they walked down the hallway. "Found another sneaking around." she muttered. "Heard about the one you guys had, and firgured I should bring her here first."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Derek and Keegan both whipped around as they saw one of the scientists bringing in another native, this one female.
"Actually, we were just thinking about going to look for you" Keegan admitted, shaking his head and glancing at T with sad eyes.
"This one's injured, and well, we were hoping that you could take a look at him, without the general knowing of course" He said, his voice coming out in a slow, hushed whisper.
Derek nodded, "This one speaks english, says his name is T'Kuyn, so that'll make helping him easier. He's got a bullet wound on his face and at least three broken ribs" He said, his voice hushed and quick like Keegan's.

As the scientist from the clearing and Quae came in, T almost lost it. A loud, angry growl ripped from the Na'vi's throat at the sight of his sister. He didn't know what was going on, so seeing his sister in the hands of the scientist was enough to drive him over the edge. He leapt to his feet, despite his aching ribs, his golden eyes never leaving Quae.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Quad went along with everything that went on around her. She pretended to be helpless when she thought she could probably get away even like that. It almost made her laugh but she held it back to keep up her act. In fact being there was pretty scary. There were humans with guns all over the place. She had been led inside, wondering if it would be hard for Rajani to get inside undetected.
She walked around the corner seeing her older brother in a cell and bleeding. Like him, her heart had sunk just because of seeing him hurt. She watched him jump up angrily and had forgotten he didn't know about the plan. It's fine brother, Jani and I are breaking you out, she had said rather quickly in her native language. She had tried to sound angry just so the humans wouldn't catch on; it wouldn't really help if she sounded comferting.

Jim watched as the other native was dragged in too. She was one he had seen before, the one with five fingers. He still needed to remember to tell the general about it. Or at least one of his friends.

Ooc: sorry about jims short post XD being pushed outta the house lol
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Sandra pulled Quae away from T, hearing the female speak. She looked over at Keegan before back at T. "He looks fine to me.." she murmured, seeing that the native was on his feet. Sandra heard the door open quietly behind her, and tried not to turn around. "What do you want me to do with her?" she asked, her eyes darting to Quae accusingly.

Seeing that Sandra was leading Quae into one of the buildings, Rajani cursed, and dropped from her tree. She watched the gaurds for a while, waiting until they all turned their backs on the building before darting to the door. She pushed it open quietly, slipping inside gracefully and pulling her bow from her back. Knocking an arrow, Rajani pulled the string taunt as she walked down the dim-lit hallway. She could hear the human's voice, and knew she wasn't far off.

Keeping to the shadows, Rajani turned down the hallway they were all in. She smiled thankfully; only one had a gun. Stepping into the hallway, Rajani pulled her bow up, aiming at the man with the gun. She nodded for him to put it down, moving her aim slightly from one human to another.

Sandra looked over her shoulder at Rajani and released her grip on Quae. "You guys shouldn't have brought him in here." she said, nodding to T. "Put the gun down." she said to Jim. "And let him out."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Derek was about to reply when he noticed another Na'vi, this one with a bow.
"Take it easy" He said, holding his hands up and walking carefully to the holding cell, his eyes wide. He glanced at Keegan, "He's not fine" He said to Sandra, shaking his head. If you looked close, you could tell that the Na'vi male was injured, quiet badly. Derek punched in a key code, letting the door 'woosh' open and stepped aside, keeping a careful eye on Jani as he made his way back over to Keegan.
Keegan made a calming motion with his hands.
"Relaxe. We didn't bring him here. We were trying to get him out of here" He said, it was true. Keegan, Derek and Jim had no intention of actually harming one of the natives.

T, who had been pressed against the door when it opened, stumbled out, immediatly going to his sister and wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her away from the humans, hissing as he pressed her against his chest, his tail lashing back and forth in his aggrivation. He was injured, in a foreign place, and worried sick about his sister. He didn't speak, but instead, buried his face against Quae, seeking comfort against her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Derek was about to reply when he noticed another Na'vi, this one with a bow.
"Take it easy" He said, holding his hands up and walking carefully to the holding cell, his eyes wide. He glanced at Keegan, "He's not fine" He said to Sandra, shaking his head. If you looked close, you could tell that the Na'vi male was injured, quiet badly. Derek punched in a key code, letting the door 'woosh' open and stepped aside, keeping a careful eye on Jani as he made his way back over to Keegan.
Keegan made a calming motion with his hands.
"Relaxe. We didn't bring him here. We were trying to get him out of here" He said, it was true. Keegan, Derek and Jim had no intention of actually harming one of the natives.

T, who had been pressed against the door when it opened, stumbled out, immediatly going to his sister and wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her away from the humans, hissing as he pressed her against his chest, his tail lashing back and forth in his aggrivation. He was injured, in a foreign place, and worried sick about his sister. He didn't speak, but instead, buried his face against Quae, seeking comfort against her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Jim took his gun out of the holster and tossed it out of reach for anyone. He held his hands up for a moment to show he had nothing more and set them back down at his side. He glanced at the Na'vi momentarily almost expecting this to happen. Taking in a completely healthy one without it really fighting seemed suspicious to him. He shrugged it off and nudged Derek while no one was watching. He wouldve done the same to Keegan too but he was too far for him to without being noticed. He the whispered over quietly, "Speaking of the avatar program eariler, look at that ones' fingers." He then pointed over at Quae and added, "It seems like some of the avatars mustve stayed with the Na'vi after the first time. They wouldn't get five fingers like that on their own." He then stood up straight again, he had no idea what to do now until they left; and possibly all of them had to leave. It wouldn't be good for them if they were caught letting them all go like that.

Quae smiled seeing her brother get released and hugged him immediately as he ran up to her. She rubbed his back comfertingly (if that's even a word haha) looking at Jani and then to the humans. She then said, "You need healing." She then repeated it in the native language so Jani would understand. She forgot to not speak the native sometimes, especially around her brother just because she was so used to speaking it around him. She flicked her ears back slightly though, beginning to feel uncomfertable staying in the humans prison areas instead of leaving while they could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar (Semi-lit and up)   Avatar (Semi-lit and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next