Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Natalia turned to the group and Lucky came up beside her tail wagging.
"That dog has been watching her since we've gotten him, huh?" Venus murmured. Ciberius nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:26 pm

"Let's get to work.", rider said. Leath nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Blitz sat close by Diana as she slept and he lifted his head to see Shade walking in. He gave a small bark and laid down.
"You're such a good dog." She whispered quietly to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

(Ugh, I got nothing....)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Ooc\\
Neither do I.
:/
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

(I mean, I have an idea, but I can't really implement it yet...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Ooc\\
Geh, I can't think, I'm too tired to.
;o;
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:55 pm

(D'arvit!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Ooc\\
I stayed up late till 2 in the morning.
:'D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

(I just had a bowl of ice cream.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Blitz laid on the ground Diana as he listened to everyone else around him. Shade glanced over and turned to Venus who gave a small smile, "Well then, so Blitz wasn't really a loner?"
"Naw, he probably got seperated some how, now he must be happier because both groups of people are here, now he won't get lost again." The female murmured to see the White German Shepherd glanced around, ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:33 pm

"Wrench.", Leath said. "Wrench.", Rider replied, passing him the wrench from the large pile of tools nearby, s they both worked on upgrading the massive robotic behemoth that was Shei.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:35 pm

"Well they're getting along both fine." Sparky murmured as she turned to Shade.
"Yea, and later we'll see them trying to strangle one another." The female joked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:40 pm

"Brother is like that.", Torque said, walking over. "So is mine.", Hedger replied, joining the group as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

"They'll get along, eventually." Ciberius muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

"No. They're too much alike. Too brilliant and innovative. Too insecure, also. Great minds with insecurities enjoy the company of those who have inferior intellects. It makes them feel even more intelligent, and confirms their usefulness.", Megas Rex said, walking over to the group. "I didn't know you guys could make it speak.", Hedger commented, nodding at the robot. "And he's pretty bright, too."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Blitz heard from inside and alked out to see the machine, he gave out a bark and Venus turned to him, "I think we're going to have to teach him a way which machines are friends and which one ar foes. And with his poor eyesight, I wonder how it will work out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:08 pm

'He knows Shei. Shei not a problem. But new robot. He doesn't recognize it. We will teach him, though?", Torque said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm

"Yes, some way, but it may be a challange." Sparky murmured.
"He's a smart dog though, we'll just need to find a trick for him." Shade spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Hedger nodded. "Yes, he'll need to learn to trust Megas Rex."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm

"The sound of voice won't work because a lot of robots had been trained to that." Venus murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm

"Perhaps we could tune it to a voice he trusts? Perhaps Leath?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:27 pm

"Torque, did you know who Blitz listened the most when he was with you guys?" Sparky turned to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:01 pm

"A friend of ours. But, he's gone now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

"You think maybe him or Lucky can track him down?" Shade asked. The black labrador came over when he heard his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next