Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

(I can't really get a connection if I have Shade AND Leath.... OPErhaps better if you took control of ShadE? just saying)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Ooc\\
Oh fine.
xP

Bic//
"Of course you can't create people out of thin air, you are not God." she spoke, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Leath smiled at Shade, laughing also.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Venus smiled, then the dog got up and trotted off, nose to the ground searching off to fine Sparky, and Natalia.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 pm

(ermh...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Ooc\\
Whut?
=3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

(neeed Shade to talk)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Ooc\\
'Kay!
xP

Bic//
Shade turned to Blain and smiled at him, "You'll be staying with us, right? Unless you have somewhere to go."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 pm

"Of course I'm staying with you guys, sis!", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

She nodded her head, "The more the merry!" Shade giggled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

"Of course!", Blain said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm

She turned to see Natalia walking over to them with Scrumpy in her arms as the kitten was playing around with her long brown hair. The girl giggled then turned to see Sparky walking in, pulling the hairband out, letting her hair fall down to her shoulders, "By my guess, I think we should all rest. We had a rough day, tomorrow we'll set out to see if we can find more life."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"Indeed. I shall but the base on lockdown, just in case my guard bots aren't good enough to stop the Needle.", Leath said. He took out a small radio. "Initiate Operation Dark Kaoz.", he said. Immediately, a large transparisteel dome rose up above the junkyard, shielding everything from view from the outside, but allowing perfect clarity when looking out from inside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Venus looked up and Lucky did too, ears perked up.
"Neat perfect protection." Shade smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 pm

"You have NO IDEA how long it took me to install that.", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm

"Don't wreck the place." Venus giggled turning to Sparky.
"Haha." she smirked, crossing arms.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Immediately, a swarm of buzzing metal things flew by, reshaping the piles of junk and metal.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Lucky gave a bark and Venus got up to see Ciberius walking over to them a little startled by the comotion.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

THe swarm shaped the junk into a large building. "Nanobots are awesome, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm

"Aww neat, now there should be a comfortable place to sleep then, rather on worn out blankets, and clothes." Shade looked up at the building, placing her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm

The nanobot swarm created three more buildings. "he first one was the bedrooms for the girls. Now we also have bedrooms for the guys, bathrooms, and a dining hall.", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 pm

"Neat!" Sparky yelped. Natalia placed Scrumpy down and the black kitten stood between Lucky's forelegs as the two animals looked up at the vast building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Blain walked over to Scrumpy and picked her up. "Such a cute little kitten!", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

She let out a startled mew and calmed down looking at Blain with her large blue eyes. His sister giggled and Lucky's tail wagged as he watched from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Blain smiled at Scrumpy and set her down, then picked up Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next