Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Leath greeted Tifa as she entred. "Greetings, Tifa."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Lucky ran in with his tail wagging and Venus along with Natalia walked in holding bags from the old hideout. The large dog sniffed around the place as the three of them slowly walked in.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:16 pm

"Hi." Tifa said, as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

The Raptor ran over to tifa. "Greetings, Tifa." it said in a steely voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 pm

"Hey." Venus smiled. Lucky turned to see the Raptor and his fur bristled to the end. The black dog crouched down abd began to bark at it madly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 pm

The Raptor bent down. "Do not worry Lucky. I will not harm you.", it said, in the same steely voice. "Luckily, I scored a speech unit and fused it into the cerbral center of the module.", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

The dog stopped barking as it heard Raptor speak and Lucky got startled running to hide behind Natalia. She turned to pet his head and Venus laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 pm

The drones walked over. "My robots are the handservants and workers of the post-apocalypse!", Leath said, msiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 am

Natalia smiled then ran off somewhere in the junkyard to explore and Lucky quickly followed after. Venus dropped her bags on the ground and looked around the place, "I'm impressed Leath."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:01 am

Thank you.", Leath said. Shade walked over to Leath. "Leath... This is amazing! You built all of this?", she said. "Well... After making some contrsuction drones, it was much easier..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 am

Ciberius came in with Micheal, Kelly, and Sparky with bags all around their shoulders as they passed the guard bot easily with no hassle. The thirteen year-old placed down Scrumpy and the small black kitten retreated to Ciberius's legs afraid.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:10 am

The Raptor trotted over to the four. "Greeting, Ciberius, Micheal, Kelly, and Sparky."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 am

"Hey it works!" Sparky laughed. Scrumpy pawed Ciberius and he bent down to pick up the small kitten in his hands. She purred then curled up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

"And hello Scrumpy."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 am

The small kitten mewed showing her small teeth and she clibmed up Ciberius's shirt to settle upon his hat. She sat down on it and he laughed.
"Good view huh Scrumpy?" Sparky laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 am

Leath smiled and walekd voer to the group. "hey, Scurmpy.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 am

She mewed with her bright blue eyes glittering and she purred loud enough for everyone to hear.
"She's happy." Venus smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 am

"i can tell.", Leath said, smilnig.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 am

Scrumpy curled up resting her tail over her nose and she kept her blue eyes gazing on the group. Venus looked arund the junkyard and turned to everyone, "Since we are here and settled in, let;s go out on our own one by one to search life. Bring back any life you can, I don't care if you bring back a plant, it can support vegetation."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:48 pm

"Yes.", Leath said. "Find any life at all. And if you find any specimen of flora that has vines, particularly the strangler fig, bring it to me immediately."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:36 pm

"Could you go a little into detail?" Ciberius said, "I probably saw some in the park five streets down from here. It looked odd to me."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:53 pm

"Anything with vines."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"Huh? Um...okay. Venus you go first, one ot eh others will go with Natalia since she isn't the best combat fighter." Ciberius turned to his sister. She nodded her head then ran off in a flash.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm

"And, maybe some mosses and deadly nightshade."
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 am

"Hi." She said the raptor.
"Hey."Micheal and kelly said to the raptor. They both smiled when they saw the black kitten and so did Tifa. They both nodded and saw Venus go first.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next