Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 pm

"A television?" Alex asked curiously. He had learned of this, but he was not quite sure what it would really be like. The technology on his planet was much more advanced than here, so he really wasn't sure what to expect anymore. He was waiting to follow her not really knowing where to go either. He then asked suddenly, "So does your race have abilities like my race does?" He then paused remembering that she had said that they did not, so he added, "I mean other than the human race." He figured that the human race would be something they could base things off of. It was pretty much the only thing they knew in common that this point.

When the puppy ran up to Seth at first, he wasn't quite sure what to do. He had a look of nervousness and confusion on his face, and he did not know what to say to it. When the human girl came up and retrieved him he felt more relaxed, but still confused. He heard her and replied, "I am fine." He felt a little weird talking to the human because he wasn't sure if he was speaking the language right, but he was hoping that it was passable. He then added, "Your puppy is quite eager." He had also learned that humans shook hands when they first met. He felt a little off, but he stretched his right hand out before saying, "I am Seth." He glanced down at the ground completely aware that he was totally screwing this up, but he didn't know what else he could do. He knew he should've waited for Alex or Sara before he talked to any of them.

ooc: Alex and Sara are in the office building going to go watch TV, Ryan just went hunting, and Seth and Cally just met for the first time in the park....that's pretty much it. Oh and it's still really early morning, like the sun just rose sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Cally smiled. "Yea...most puppies his age are..." she added, scracthing the husk again. She looked up at the boy, a little puzzled. Hadn't he seen a dog before? the thought soon left her mind as he introduced himself. "Oh, I'm Cally." she said eagerly, shaking the boys hand.

She pulled her hand away slowly, frowning slightly. She suddenly felt...off. Almost as if the boy had shocked her, yet she didn't feel the shock at all. Cally looked up at the boy again, confusion clear in her face. She felt as though she had forgotten something extremely important. Try as she could, Cally couldn't firgure out what it was.

Stanely barked at her, bring her from her thoughts. He walked up to Seth, sat down casually and looked at the boy curiously, wagging his tail. Cally blinked, shaking her head; clouds were rolling in now, promising an early morning shower. "S-Sorry." she mumbled, pulling on Stanely's leash to keep him from Seth. "Still a little tired." she bluffed with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:58 pm

ooc: if you're thinking of electric power twin...then you've got the wrong twin XD
but if not, then great description! ^^

bic:
As soon as she finished shaking his hand, he quickly put his hand to his side. He then said, "It is early." He remembered the name Cally, but he took mention of it to her. He suddenly heard a faint beeping in his pocket; the device again. He sighed before reluntantly taking it out and glancing down at it. The language was still not on English, he would have to remember to manually change that later, but for now he had to see what it was trying to tell him. He read it quickly before looking up at the sky and saw the clouds. He stuffed the device back into his pocket before Cally could really look at the screen. He then said, "It looks like there will be a thunderstorm in approximately eight minutes." He shook his head a bit thinking that what he said was wrong for English, but he couldn't do anything about it now. He just looked over at Cally slightly confused until he would wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm

{{No, I got it xD just her first contact with other alien-humaniods is all. She doesn't know it yet ^^}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

ooc: I figured XD
I just wanted to make sure, cause that would be kinda bad if we were on two different pages there lol =P (I've had it happen before...not a pretty picture to fix up lol)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

{{wow that's rough.}}
"I know." Cally said quickly without really thinking about it. She blinked, frowning slightly before looking up at the sky. In all honestly, she hadn't even noticed the weather...strange...Cally sighed, looking down at Stanely. He wanted to be let off the leash again. "Only if you behave." she whispered. The pup stood up and wagged his tail as Cally unclipped the leash from him.

Stanely looked up at Seth before running back to where he'd left the stick. Cally watched the pup, rubbing her arms as a soft wind blew. The boy was right, it was going to rain soon...Stanely came back with the small stick, standing in front of the boy before dropping it.

Cally smiled. She firgured that if the boy had never played with a dog before, he probably wouldn't understand what to do next. "He wants you to throw it." she explained. "Just not too far, I have to keep him in the park."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

ooc: totally XD oh well, it's all over now though lol ^^

Seth glanced down at the stick curiously. It had the puppy's slobber all over it, and it looked pretty chewed on. When Cally had said what to do with it, he picked up the stick cautiously. He felt the weight of it and renforced what she said by asking, "Not too much of a distance, correct?" He then let go of the stick with his right hand, so it was held in his left. He brought his arm back and threw the stick about 50 meters away from where they stood. He then asked, "Was that alright?" He was surprised that he could keep a conversation with a human this long without her mentioning anything. He figured that was the perks of looking like them. It also made him feel slightly better. At first he wasn't sure if he was going to talk with any of the humans the entire time they were there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 pm

"It's like a box you watch stuff on" She said to Alex, smiling. She wasn't very good at expaining. She contemplated the question.
"Yes, we do have many abilities beyond that of regular humans" She said, smiling a bit. She didn't really know how to explain it.
"My sesnes are far more powerful, as well as enhanced speed and strength" She said, "Also I'm able to move much more gracefully" She shrugged. She wasn't really sure how else to explain it.

Ryan had been heading back to the abandoned building, but now he was walking aimlessly, not ready to head back just yet. He turned a corner and saw Seth and a human. He paused, nervous and unsure of what to do. He didn't want to intrude on them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Stanely let out a bark before chasing after the stick. Cally held back a small laugh.
"Um, it could have been a little closer...." she looked over at him again, leaning against the wall of the closed store. She folded her arms over her chest as she thought.
"You're not from around here are you?" she asked casually, letting her hair fall to her back as the rain came down. Cally bit her lip, trying to keep an eye on Stanely through the sheets of water.
"Stanely!" she called out, cupping her hands over her mouth. The pup came shortly, without the stick, and denching went. Before Cally could protest, the pup gave a violent shake to dry himself, wetting Seth and Cally in the process. "Stanely!" Cally said angrily as thunder boomed overhead.
"I am so sorry." Cally said again, rubbing her tank top in an attempt to dry herself.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 pm

"I am sorry," Seth said attempting to watch the dog run after it. That was when the rain began to fall. He heard her mention him not being around from there. He was hoping that she just meant the city and not the planet; in fact he figured that for sure. He then said, "Yes. I usually do not live in the city." He was hoping that what he said made sense, but he shrugged it off somewhat quickly.
When the dog shook off and got him and Cally soaked, he felt an odd feeling. Usually he did not get wet, he would like the rain phase through him, but he obviously couldn't do that at the moment. He somewhat liked the feeling of being wet. He then smiled slightly before saying, "It is fine, it is not your puppy's fault." He glanced over at Cally before saying, "We should go to somewhere dry, yes?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Cally sighed, looking up at the clouds. She guessed it would rain for another hour at the least before it let up enough. She sighed, looking at Seth as he mentioned that he didn't live in the city. She guessed he was visiting family, and probably lived where English wasn't the dominate language since he spoke so...properly. "So where are you from then?" she asked, rubbing Stanely to keep him from shaking again.

"As for leaving.." Cally continued. "This rain isn't going to let up for a while.." she looked up at the overhead the store supplied. "We should be alright if we stay under here..." She then looked at her husky before back at Seth. "This is Stanely by the way." she added, realizing he'd been calling the husky 'puppy' this whole time.

The pup barked in recognition of his name, and Cally scracthed him gently. Lightning flashed and the dream she'd had last night came back to her. She flinched at the memory as thunder boomed, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Ooc: on the itouch again, so my post will be shorter XD

Seth nodded in agreement to going under the over-hang. He began to walk towards it and saw Ryan a distance away. He motioned for him to come over just incase if he felt like it. He then began thinking of the question that Cally had asked. What would he say? He pulled out his small device before reading a few things. He picked a random non-English speaking country before he said, "I am from Poland." he knew a few things about the country because the device told him, but he didn't know too much.

Alex nodded before saying, "I am up for television then." He smiled a bit and then listened what Sara had to say about her abilities compared to humans. He quickly, almost excitedly stated, "I have the ability to move at greater speeds as well, but it is because of my power of electricity." He paused to think before he asked, "are all of your race like you? Like can they do the same things as you can?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

She nodded, "Yes, we're all the same, but I am quiet a bit faster then most of my kind" She said, smiling a bit as she led the way towards the television room. She enjoyed talking to Alex, it was easier to explain abilities to him as opposed to hiding them from the people on this planet.
"Race you?" She offered, wanting to use her usual speed instead of this ridiculously slow one.

Ryan noticed Seth's motion and nodded to him, walking slowly towards the tree, ignoring the soaking rain. It ran down his skin, but it didn't cause him to be cold at all. In fact he couldn't really feel temperature of anything, except for excessive heat. He walked under the tree, glancing at the girl and the dog. He wrinkled his nose a bit at the over powering smell of wet dog.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 pm

{{That's ok ^^}}

Cally sighed, sitting down once they were out of the rain. The concret was slightly wet and cold, but she didn't mind; too much was going through her head at the moment. She still didn't understand the feeling she got when she shook hands with Seth, or why Stanely took such a liking to the boy.

The boy puzzled her more than anything. There was something different about him; she could...sense it almost. He wasn't telling the truth either, but she didn't want to seem rude, so she played along. "Poland! Wow. Long flight here then huh?" she asked with a light smirk.

Stanely shook himself again, on Cally's other side as to not wet Seth any further, before he lay in Cally's lap. She stroked the dogs fur absent-mindly almost as she starred out into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Seth nodded a little thinking confused. Flying? He could not do such a thing, nor could any human. He decided to play along and he said, "oh yes. A very long flight." he smiled slightly how well he thought he was playing this off.

Alex smiled and laughed a little. He then said, "of course I would love to race! I havenot run at the speed I would like to for days!" he was really glad that he had met Sara now. He had not had this much fun in a long time, and his brother wasn't there to ruin his fun, well wherever his brother was now anyway. It bothered him not knowing where his brother was on a foriegn planet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Sara laughed and took of running down the hall, her dark hair streaming out behind her. She wasn;t running her fastest, because she wanted to gauge how fast Alex was. She was used to racing her own kind, and being much faster then them, so she was hoping he would at least be a challange.

Ryan listened patiently while Seht and the human girl talked. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to have supposedly flown in as well. He watched Seth, waiting for some indication as to what he should say or do. He glanced around, getting bored and watched the dog for a bit. It was a strange, fury creature.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Cally smiled, leaning her head back as she took a deep breath. How would she break it to the kid? Maybe just saying it plain out would work...Closing her eyes, Cally said "You know, you're not very good at lieing..."

Why should she care if the boy was lieing or not? She hardly knew the kid. And yet...something was familiar about him...Cally took another deep breath to relax her racing mind. She didn't have to worry about all this; after today, she probably wouldn't see the kid again. Slowly, the rain lightened up before it disappeared altogether.

Cally held her head as the sun came back into view. She closed her eyes again; the sun was bright and hot now. Stanely let out a small whimper, noticing Cally's discomfort. She smiled weakly, patting his head reassuaringly before looking back at Seth. Stanely turned from his owner to look about the park, almost like a gaurd dog. He bared his teeth, cacthing the eye of someone else who had been watching from behind a tree. For now, he stayed laying on Cally protectively; should the person move, Stanely would too.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Alex smiled seeing her race off. He quickly trailed after catching up and passing her. He was really hoping that this wasn't the fastest she went, he was hoping for someone closer to his speed. His speed slowed down a little so he wouldn't get too far ahead for the moment.

Seths' parcial smile quickly faded when Cally told him about how he was lying. He then said, "so I am not from Poland. Does it matter where I am from?" he then glanced over at Ryan who was nearby. He pointed to him and told Cally, "that isy cousin, Ryan." he nodded over in his direction hoping that he had heard what he said. He wanted this part of the lie to work out. He couldn't have Cally know about them. He had heard that humans did not react well to those things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Ryan jumped a bit hearing the small creature growl. He stood perfectly stll something fairly easy for his kind. They were capable of staying still a long time without need to move. He knew the animal couldn't do any damage to him, but he didn't want to harm the small creature. He glanced around the tree trunk, looking nervously at Seth. His english was even worse and he wasn't sure if he should come forward. He sighed and stepped out, tensing fot what the dog would do. He hoped it knew better then to attack him, because he would be forced to respond to that.
"Hi" His gaze flickered from the girl to the dog. Rain water dripped down his face, his dark, almost black hair plastered to his head.

Sara laughed and sped up, pushing past Alex, and turning the corner. She was moving so fast that the naked human eye would never be able to see her. They might detect a small movement in the air, but besides that she was far to fast.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Stanely jumped from Cally's lap as Ryan came over. He stood in front of the girl, growling lowly in his throat. Cally looked from Seth to Ryan before down at Stanely.

"Hush Stan..." she whispered, petting the pup. He wouldn't be calmned easily. He backed away but kept his eyes on Ryan. "Sorry. He isn't usually like this..." Cally said, honestly, since she had never seen Stanely act this away towards another person.

"Your cousin huh?" Cally muttered quietly, looking Ryan up and down. She didn't seem much resemblance...but then again they were only cousins. She nodded. "My name is Cally." she said simply, stroking Stanely to keep him calm.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

"Yes, cousins" Ryan said, wondering what a cousin was. He took an involuntary step away from the dog, not enjoying being growled at. He wondered why the animal seemed so hostile, they didn't have any creatures like this on his home planet. He glanced at Seth, unsure if this was a normal reaction for the animal. It seemed very protective of the girl, but he guessed that they had a bond or something.
"It's nice to meet you" He mumbled, staring at the wet ground. He wasn't really sure what else to say to her. He had no idea who she was, or how Seth had met her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:34 pm

"Hush Stan.." Cally whispered soothingly. The pup kept his eyes on Ryan but lowered his defense steadily as Cally coaxed him into relaxing.

She nodded polietly at Ryan before looking up at the boys face. The same feeling she'd gotten when she'd shook hands with Seth, seeped into her again as she looked over his features. She frowned, pulling Stanely closer to her. The small breeze that had came with the early thunder storm roughened, blowing past the group with harsh, cold air.

"We...haven't meet before..." she said, causouly{sp?} "Have we...?" she asked, stroking Stanely gently. "He isn't usually like this... I'm sorry." she muttered again as the pup's fur bristled under her fingers. The wind made her shiver, but odd enough, she didn't feel cold. She guessed it was due to Stanely being so close to her; he blocked most of the wind.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:05 am

Ryan laughed softly.
'No, I don't think we've met" He said, trying to keep the sarcasam from his voice. He watched the puppy slowly begin to calm down, but he didn't fully trust the small dog very much.
"Maybe he smells something on me' He said, shrugging. Just listening to her spoeak was improving his english rapidly. The winded ruffled his hair, but didn't chill him at all. He stood casually, seemingly ignoring the wind and the rain. He watched the girl curiously, she had a different scent from most of the humans here, she smelled almost alien. He shook his head, banishing the thought. If she had been like them, it would have been odvious.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 am

"Of course." Cally muttered, half thinking as she kept Stanely calm. The pup had come to lay back in Cally's lap, but he watched Ryan carefully. There was less ferosity in his eyes now since Cally seemed content with the person.

"So," Cally looked back at Seth. "If you're not from Poland, then where are you from?" she asked, shivering again as the wind blew. This time it wasn't as harsh. She thought the question over in her mind; why was she curious?

That dream... Cally sighed. It was the dream that was bothering her now...Stanely shifted his weight in Cally lap, breaking her train of thought. The dream slipped from her mind as she looked at the pup with a smile before looking back at Seth for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 am

Seth had been standing there quietly listening to the two talk. He didn't really pay attention until Cally had said something to him. He wasn't really sure what to say at this point. He figured that if he lied again she would just be able to tell, but he couldn't possibly tell her where he was from. He sighed slightly before muttering something to himself in his native language. He then said a bit louder for her to hear in English, "I am from Europe." He remembered that as the continent that Poland was on. Hopefully she wouldn't want to talk about it much more, it was becoming very hard for him not to say anything that would give him away.

Alex smiled seeing Sara speed up. He increased his speed very quickly going at the same pace as her. So far it had been pretty even, and he was glad to see that he would have a challenge here. It would give him something else to do other than pretending to fit in, which he really didn't like doing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next