Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

"Fine" Sara replied, smiling a little at Seth.
"I'm just curious, we've never seen creatures with powers before, at least not until..." She said, trailing off and biting her lip as she stared at the ground. She didn't have to say it. She felt Ryan place his arm around her. She sighed and leaned against him. By her kinds standards she was still really young, and she was extremely homesick and really sad. She had grown up a lot in the last few months.

Ryan sighed, glancing at Sara with concerned eyes. He wasn't used to seeing her upset. She was normally upbeat and happy, but now she was detached. She had changed a lot in the last few months, but then again, so had he.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Adalea heard talking. She sighed and then looked up, turning on a light that swung back and forth form it's place on the ceiling. It was bright, but she adjusted and then looked around for the voices. Winter shuddered beside her and Adalea squuezed her hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Alex continued to let electricity out slowly. He was beginning to feel a little better again, but he soon realized that he was letting out energy at much greater qualities. As if someone was using electricity in the same area. He yelled through the door so Seth could hear, "Seth, I need to speak with you."
Seth had decided not to say anything to the two of them about it for the moment. He then heard Alex and freaked out a bit. He didn't know if something had happened to him or not. He phased the upper-half of his body through the wall and looked inside to see Alex fine. From someone else's prospective there was a blue glow around the wall from where Seth had gone in. He looked over at Alex, who was still draining, and said, "What?"
Alex looked at him concerned saying, "I think someone else is here. You need to ask Sara if there is."
Seth nodded and let the upper half of his body go back through the wall. He looked over at Sara and asked, "Do you know if anyone else lives here as well?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm

"No, no one else lives here. But there is someone in the building" Sara hissed, narrowing her eyes. There was a new scent in the air. She hissed, her long, dagger like fangs appearing. Ryan could also tell, and allowed his own, longer fangs to drop.
"Be right back" Sara muttered, motioning for her brother to remain with Seth. She disappeared down the hallway, moving with inhuman speed, yet not making a sound.

Ryan nodded and hid his fangs, watching the hallway carefully.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Matthew froze instantly, and Cally bumped into him because of it. "Mat?" she asked curiously as Adalea turned on a light. The younger boy was rigid. "Matthew are you alright?" Cally asked, squeezing the boys hand.

"There are two of them here..." he muttered before relaxing.

"What?" Cally whispered. Matthew turned to look up at Cally with a pale face but a small smile. "Nothing. I think they're just down that hallway," he said, pointing to his left. He then jumped forward down the hallway, turning into the small husky in the process.

Cally made the unfortunate move of blinking; the boy was gone in her perspective, and Stanely was back. She quickly readjusted how she thought as thunder boomed overhead. Letting out a small gasp of pain as it shook the building, Cally blinked and turned down the hallway. Matthew was already lost in the dark hallway and barking back at them.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Adalea followed the little puppy quickly, looking around for anyone. She had left Winter standing with Cally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Sara froze in the hall, seeing a small dark coloured animal coming towards her. She hissed, warningly. Not sure really how to react. She could tell it was a dog, but normally animals avoided her, understanding what she was. She froze again, hearing someone else coming after the dog. Swearing in her own language she slipped silently into a room, shutting the door as softly as possible and leaning against it. She hoped that they would pass her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Seth nodded and stood there ready for anything; right now if anyone had touched him they would just phase through him.

Alex finished up just in time for him to walk out of the room and see Seth freaked out and Ryan just standing there. He then whispered, "Where did Sara go?" He glanced over at his brother who didn't say a thing and his hand seemed to light up as small sparks formed in his hand. He figured he should be ready for whatever was freaking Seth out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm

"There are people in the building, she went to investigate" Ryan said, his voice nervous. He could smell the dog from earlier, and knew instictively that the girl must be here as well. There were more scents though, besides that of the girl and the dog.
"Three humans, or at least humanoid creatures and a dog" He said, shaking his head. He glanced around, anxiously waiting for his sister to return.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 am

Cally glanced at Winter for a moment before slowly walking down the hallway. It was dark and dusky, but she could hear Matthew's soft padding and followed the sound.

Matthew stopped as Seth and Ryan came into view, turning around to see if Cally was behind him or not. Once he saw her, he ran towards Seth, phrasing right threw the boy. He hadn't exactly expected that, but it only proved his point as Cally watched.

She stood rooted to the stop, starring at Seth. "I told you so!" Matthew called from behind Seth, no longer in his dog form. Cally shook her head, backing herself against a wall as thunder boomed over-head loudly. "No, this can't be happening..." she muttered, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 am

Ryan growled as the dog ran towards, and then through Seth. A loud snarl emitted from him as his long, dagger like fangs slid into view. Cally, the girl from earlier had appeared behind the dog. He took a step back, even though she wasn't odviously human she still had the scent of the human, and he had not fed near enough lately.
"Seth, Alex.." He muttered, his red eyes turning a darker, much more dangerous shade. He snarled again, watchihng her closely, a hungry, dangerous expression on his face.

Sara stepped out of the room, watching as the dog ran past the room she was hiding. She glanced at the, and saw the dog run through Seth. She turned and saw the look on Ryan's face.
"Oh no" She muttered, knowing she wasn't close enough to stop him if he decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Matthew watched his sister with fearful eyes; the storm outside was getting worse...He pushed past Ryan and Seth to take Cally's hands from her head. "Cally..." he said worriedly.

She wouldn't look at him though. This is happening...that didn't just happen... Cally kept repeating this to herself over and over again as the scene of Stanley phasing right threw Seth replayed in her mind. Now the boy was calling her; she couldn't hear him over the thunder and the rain. This was all too confusing...she couldn't be what he said she was...she was just...normal! "Cally, stop please!" Her blue eyes shot open as Matthew called to her again; it was the tone with which he said the statement that brought her attention back.

Cally looked down, meeting his blue eyes that were starting to tear up. "You gotta stop...” he said, shaking her hands. His voice cracked slightly as he spoke and it hit Cally hard; she didn't like it. She sighed, and her shoulders dropped before hugging the boy. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. “This is just all so confusing...”

Matthew tensed after a moment and broke away from Cally. He looked up and over at Ryan before pushing Cally behind him. “I knew there was something I didn’t like about you!” he said. “Stay away from my sister!”
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Sara pushed past Matthew, throwing her arms around Ryan and hauling him back. Ryan growled and pulled against his sister, but due to his singled minded focus on Cally, she was able to hold onto him.
"Yes, well I'm sure there was something about you we didn't like" Sara snapped annoyed. She snarled angrily in her own language at Ryan, pushing and tugging on him till he focused on her.
"Did you not feed enough?" She said, she didn't like the smell of Cally at all, so she had no idea why Ryan was so intent on her.

"Let me go" He snapped at his sister, although he knew she wouldn't release him.
"Sara, I need to feed" He begged, his red eyes turning and looking at her, hard.
"I know, but she's not gonna be good for you" She said, shaking her head, and trying to haul him away.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Matthew glared at Sara for a moment before pushing Cally back a step. "Matthew what are you doing?" she asked, staggering backwards. "He's a vampire!" Matthew hissed. Cally's face went pale as she looked up at Ryan. Those kind of beings actually exsisted?

"She's hardly half human..." Matthew added, pushing Cally back another half a foot. He hardly came up to Cally's chest, the girl realized. If Ryan was a vampire, she questioned whether or not Matthew would stand a chance against the guy. "I doubt she'd do ya any good..." he said, keeping his eyes on Ryan as he stood with his hands clenched into fists.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:21 pm

"You don't think I know that?" Sara snapped, still holding the struggling Ryan.
"He hasn't fed properly in months" She hissed, eyes on Matthew. "She still smells human, at least she's been around them enough that she has their scent" She growled, as Ryan lunged forward, practically ripping himself from her.
"Ryan" She yelled, wincing a little as he pulled against her. It hurt, mainly because he was so much stronger.

Ryan laughed, his voice harsh. "Please Sara, please?" He whispered, his voice needy.
"No, she wouldn't do anything, her blood might even kill you" She snapped, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm

OoC: What's going on?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC:; Ryan, Sara, Cally, Matthew, Seth and Alex are all standing at the end of the hall. Cally is realizing that she's not really human, and Ryan is currently trying to attack Cally. Sara is holding onto him, or trying to, while arguing with Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 pm

OoC: Oohh fun.

BiC:

Winter finally approached the scene. She was glad she hadn't come eariler. A guy was trying to attack Cally, while Matthew and a girl were arguing. There were 3 other boys. She shook her head and Adalea turned around. "Hello sister. Come to join the party?" Winter shook her head. "Some party."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

It had taken a moment for Seth and Alex to get an idea of what was going on. Alex glanced over at Sara and asked, "What do we need to do?" He wanted to know if he could help stop Ryan from whatever it was Ryan was intent on doing.
Seth walked over to Cally, and without asking her, grabbed her arm. He focused really hard on something, but now Cally was having the same effects as he was. If anything tried to touch her they would just go through her. He could do that to anyone as long as they were touching him, and as long as he didn't pass out soon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

"Help me get him to another room" Sara said, looking pleadly at Alex. She smiled appreciately at Seth, seeing what he was doing. She hauled on Ryan again wincing as he actually sunk his teeth into her arm.
"You jerk" She hissed, but let him feed on her. It would maybe give him substance for the time being, "Please, help" She said, letting her brother feed off of her.

Ryan hate himself in the moment more then anything, but Sara's blood was incredible.
"Sorry" He muttered around his fangs, but was relieved to see that she wasn't pulling her arm away from him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Matthew hardly flinched as Seth walked behind him to grab Cally; Seth he trusted, for now, he kept his eyes on Ryan. He only looked away when Ryan dug his fangs into Sara's arm.

Cally watched Seth as he grabbed her arm. Then she felt...odd...it was like the feeling she got when she shook hands with the boy only it took over her entire body. In a way, it made her dizzy. "What are you doing?" she mummbled, blinking to keep focus.

Matthew looked up as the rain stopped pounding on the roof before glancing back at Cally. He looked slightly realived that the storm was over, but he knew what would happen next. "If she passes out, it's nothing you did." Matthew mummbled low enough that only Seth would hear before turning his attention back to Ryan.

Last edited by mystikmage on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Sara growled under her breath, although feeding on eachtoer was fairly common when her kind was desperate, it still hurt, a lot. She winced and tried to stand still. She knew that Ryan wouldn't pull away until he was done, or she pulled away. "Ouch, ouch, ouch" She muttered under her breath, trying to keep calm.

Ryan felt Sara wince, but he couldn't pull away from the blood. It was the problem with his kind, the couldn't stop feeding until they were satisfied, or Sara pulled away, or the victim died.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 am

Seth had nodded at Matthew for what he said, and decided to not answer Cally until later. She didn't seem like she had the grasp of things, and he didn't want to confuse her more. He then said to Matthew, "I am not sure if she will pass out before me or not." He was beginning to feel really light-headed from using his ability so much. His kind were not used to sharing their powers, seeing as most of them had the same ones, but none the less they were still trained of it. When he saw Ryan biting Sara he quickly let go of Cally, feeling that she was safe now. He then almost immediately sat down so that he wouldn't pass out.

Alex was about to help Sara out when Ryan had bit her. He glanced over at the two for a moment before hearing Sara. He then said to Ryan, "You need to stop." He was about to walk over when he saw Seth sit down. He glanced over at him confused before walking over to him helping him up. He then said, "Come on, get up. You heal quickly." Seth had nodded to his brother letting him help stand up, but he still didn't feel that great.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 am

Matthew sighed with slight relief before turning around to face Cally. Once Seth let go of her, some of the color returned to her face. That was a good thing. She then held her head, and closed her eyes. Matthew bit his lip, walking behind her to help steady the girl when she swayed dangerously.

"Easy, easy.." Matthew said, helping Cally sit down slowly. "I told you to stop..." he muttered.

Cally only held her head and said nothing; she felt dizzy and sick. Mostly tired though, almost like she had been running for three hours. Her whole body was number by whatever Seth had done. "Matthew why do I feel like this?" she mumbled.

"I'll tell you when you wake up." Matthew said as Cally passed out. He shook his head looking up at Alex and Seth. "Maybe we should go in another room for now?" he asked, looking down at Cally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:49 am

Sara winced and pulled her arm away from Ryan.
"Enough" She hissed, unsteady. She had given up basically all the blood that she had hunted recently, and she knew that she needed to hunt again soon.
Ryan gaped at her, seeing the large wound on her arm.
"Sara, I'm sorry" He whispered, feeling bad.
"Hey, no worries, you needed to feed. Or else you might have attacked one of them, and they're most definately inedible" She said, smiling cheekily at her brother. Ryan ripped his shirt and quickly wrapped it around her arm.
"Thanks" she siad, smiling. Ryan glanced around and sighed, "Sorry" He apologized to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next