Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

OoC: May I join as a female alien-humaniod?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm

ooc: sure go ahead! ^^ Just post a bio and jump in CX
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

OoC: Okay. So what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 pm

ooc: umm well Seth and Alex (my charries) landed on Earth two days ago. They really didn't fit in very well so far and Sara (fire's charrie) took notice of that. Sara is an alien too, so she decided to help them out and then her brother Ryan (also fire's charrie) came in. Sara had been on Earth for three months, and Ryan literally just landed. The four of them are in an old office building currently talking about why Seth and Alex were banished from their planet. XD
make sense?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 pm

OoC: Perfectly. Thank you. I have to find the perfect picture first.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Sara gaped a little at Seth and Alex. before shaking her head.
"At least on your planet you have twins, twins can't exist were we live" She said, shaking her head a little.
"Most of our race can only have one child, me and Ryan we're lucky" She said, smiling at her big brother. He nodded, he wasn't overly concerened about Seth and Alex anymore, having found Sara and hearing their story. He had been shocked when she had been born, and had automatically become extremely protective of her.
He nodded at the twins, not really sure if he should say anything.
"We'll we don't care about you guys being banished or anything" Sara said, smiling at them. Who was she to judge.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 pm

"So you will forgive us?" Seth ask somewhat confused about how they reacted to the story. Most others would be very...what was the word he was looking for?...disappointed in them for that. He wasn't quite sure if he said the sentence correctly in English either, but he couldn't dwell on that thought now. He then added after hearing about twins, "Having naturally born twins on our planet are very rare, especially identical. I believe that is why there are laws about it. Most of the twins there are genetically made, which is unfair to us because the laws no longer apply to them." To him it made no sencse really, but he couldn't do anything about it.
Alex grabbed a small device out of Seths' hoodie's pocket and pressed a few things on the touch screen. A few moments later a small ear-piece came out of it. He then said to Ryan, "You are new to this planet, correct?" He then held out the ear-piece for him before saying, "It helps you learn the language faster if you would like to use it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

"Yea, of course we forgive you" Sara said, shaking her head a little at Seth's sentence structure, but she didn't correct him. Both Ryan and Sara eyed the device in Alex's hand warily, neither of them trusted techonology very much. They compensated with the lack of technology with their ability to learn things fairly fast.
"I should be fine" Ryan said in much better english then before, just listening to the conversation had helped him adapt, he wouldn't be fluent, but he could pass.
Sara smiled a little bit. "So now that we're no longer hiding things from eachother, what shall we do?" She asked, by human time it was relatively early, and many interesting things would still be going on.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 pm

OoC: Can I have triplets? Two girls and a boy?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Ooc: sure that's fine. I'm not gonna reply right now cause I'm on my itouch, but I will tomorrow morning. And one question, are you gonna do bios or intros vampire? I'm fine with either, just curious XD
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm

OoC: Bios.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:43 am

{{Phew. Wow you guys post a lot xD. I can't really do much since I'm guessing the setting is still nighttime so I'll wait for now.}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:01 am

ooc: alright

and the setting is now early morning mystik! ^^ I'm pretty sure we're gonna try and make the hours not last too long for the charries; who would want it to be like four in the morning for hours on end! XD
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 am

Alex nodded and handed Seth the ear-piece and the small device. Seth put the device back into his hoodie pocket before putting the ear-piece in between his thumb and pointer finger. He then crushed it flat and tossed it backward carelessly; it couldn't do anything now. He then asked Sara, "Well what would a human Alex and my age do at this moment?"
Alex quickly added, "We do not want to stand out too much. It is still, erm...difficult to speak to humans." He kept losing what word he would want to say. It was probably because they had only been on Earth for two days, but none the less it wasn't helping him at all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

{{Alrightly then ^^}}

Her face was wet...oh Stanely was up. With a sleeping mind, Cally pushed her puppy away from her face, muttering to it quietly before she rolled over and went back to sleep.

She wasn't sure how long she was asleep before Stanely started barking-loudly. Cally let out a small moan of discomfort before pushing her blankets away. "What is it?" Cally muttered, looking down at the husky who stood in front of her closed door. Cally rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Oh..you need to go out?" she asked. Stanely scracthed at her door before barking again. "Alright alright. Let me get dress." Cally mummbled.

Still slightly sleeping, Cally trugged over to her closet, picking out a random outfit. Her favorite blue jeans and a white tanketop. As she sat on her bed to tie her sneakers, Stanely jumped up into her lap. With a slight jult of surprise, Cally sighed and scracthed the pup behind his ears. "You're so adorable.." she muttered, leashing the pup before opening her door. In the kicthen, Cally left a small note for her parents before leaving the house altogether.

Once outside, Cally took a deep breath; last night's rain left an odd scent in the air. She smiled, it was a scent she found comforting. The sun was just barely up now and she rubbed her face again as she walked on the sidewalk. "I can't believe you woke me up so early." she said, looking down at Stanely. He grew more excited as they neared the park, and Cally had to half run to keep up with him. Since the park was practically empty, Cally let the pup off his leash, and sat on a bench to keep an eye on him.

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

{{whoa, sorry it's so much ^-^; }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 am

"Right now? Most humans your age would be sleeping" Sara explained, "But if you don't sleep and depending on what night, most kids are at parties" She explained, smiling a bit. It was harder for her to explain what humans did, mainly because she stayed on the fringes of their socities, avoiding almost all contact with humans unless she was forced to.

Ryan laughed a bit, everything she was saying made pretty much no sense to him. His kind didn't sleep, but besides that he had any idea what a 'party' was.
"Party?" He asked, the word unfamiliar.
"A gather of humans, usually younger or 'teenager' they listen to loud music, dance, and sometimes drink" She explained, smiling at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm

OoC: Okay. I changed my mind. It's just going to be girl twins. None of the guys look good enough. I hope that's okay.

Full Name: Adalea ((pronouced Add-a-lay)) Corazon Thomas
Nickname: Add or Lay
Looks: Adalea
Ability: Animals have an odd facination with her. She loves animals and can talk to them. Animals love her and do whatever she pleases. So basically, she can control and talk to animals.
Personality: She's fierce, she says what she thinks and kind of wild-cat-like. She true, she always tells the truth no matter what it could mean for her. She's brave, she's much braver than any girl would ever be thought to be. She outgoing, she's always spunky and spontanios. She's smart, she always knows a way out of a problem. She's clever, she's sneaky and slick. She's funny, she's witty and quick. She's rogue, she's a rebel and ran away from her planet as well as she was kicked off of the planet. She's leaderly, she likes to take control. She's tough, she can stand infinites amounts of pressure and pain. She's quick, she always has an answer. She's sarcastic, she's smart and it makes for some very sarcastic remarks. She's oddly mysterious, she can stand in a corner and raise an eyebrow at you or she can be the one to pin you to the ground. She's intimidating, she scares most people just by crossing her arms. She's loud, crazy and fun. She's wild; she looks for trouble.
Other: She has been on Earth for about 2 weeks and is already a model for a local production and Winter's identical sister.

Full Name: Winter Heart Thomas
Nickname: Win
Looks: The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 Xiii-red-haired-girl
Ability: She can control dreams. Anyone's dreams. She can make them nigthmares or dreams. She can changed them to something else intirely.
Personality: She's small, she'd rather sit and read then go out and find trouble. She's careful, she'd rather say nothing then say something to some one that might hurt them or her. She's afriad, she doesn't like this planet and doesn't plan to stay long. She's shy, she doesn't like to meet humans or anyone for that matter. She's smart, she can figure her way out of any problem. She's a bookowrm, she'd rather read than anything anyday. She's a goody two shoes, she was dragged off of her planet by her sister. She's a follower, she'd rather follow than lead. She'd soft, she can't handle much pain and she has a soft heart. She calm, she always has a calm temper. She'd cool, she always always goes with the flow. She'd collected, she's careful and put together. She's open, she's always tells you what's goign on. She'd easily intimidated, she doesn't like to be stared down or frightened. She's quiet, she keep mostly to herself.
Other: She's also a model, but perfers not to do it and Adalea's identical sister.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 pm

ooc: lol that's fine mystik, and yah that's fine too vampiress XD

bic:
"And we are teenagers, yes?" Seth asked slightly confused. He did not get the concept of a party, even though he was just told. He did not get what drinking was; he knew the definition of the word, but drink what? He decided it would be better not to ask and just leave it where it was.
Alex nodded getting about as much as his brother got, but didn't say anything either. He then asked, "So we will go to a party then?" Their spieces slept, but the two of them hadn't been tired from all of the stress of leaving their planet like that. He also figured that maybe if they went to a party they might get what it was. Alex just wasn't sure if they were going to fit in very well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:00 pm

"I don't think so, not every teenager parties" Sara said laughing a little. She had a feeling that these too wouldn't really fit into the party life style. She had gone a few times, having been inadvertantly been invited.
"I suggest we all just stay here till morning" She said, nodding to the spare rooms. "If you need to sleep stay here, or we can do something else" She didn't really feel comfortable letting these two run around the city without supevision.

Ryan sighed, he was desperately needing to hunt soon. He listened impatiently while Sara explained stuff that he didn't fully comprehend to the two boys. Shaking his head he leaned over and whispered something in Sara's ear. She bit her lip then nodded, before replying in their own language. With a quick nodded he disappaered out the door.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Seth somewhat quickly said, "I agree." He then walked over to a spare room, shutting the door and locking it. He glanced around quietly before phasing through the wall of the building. He was now outside and the sun was just coming up. He was hungry again, and he wanted to get something to eat. He came out here at first because he was curious where Ryan had gone, but walking down the nearly empty streets and seeing shop windows caught his attention. He saw a few boys' shirts in a store window and saw that they looked nothing like what he was wearing. None of them were polos, and he began to wonder if this made him stand out more. He made sure no one was watching before phasing his hand through the window and grabbing the shirt. He then quickly changed before putting the polo in place of where the shirt was before. He walked off quickly hoping that no one would notice, he didn't want people following him around here.
Alex sighed before muttering, "He was fast to leave." He then knocked on the door before saying, "Seth! I need to use the device." He wasn't sure how the small devices' name would translate into English, so he just kept calling it the device. He knocked again not hearing anything before saying, "Great, and Seth was the one reluctant to go in the first place."

ooc: this is what Seth is wearing now - Seth (sorry...the polo was bothering my imagination XD)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 pm

ooc: oh yah! ^^ and I keep mentioning the device but I haven't really described it... this is what I've been kinda imagining it as (even though I have no idea what to call it lol)
The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 Devicer
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Ryan walked hurridly down the street, remebering his sister's instructions. He turned at the mouth of a dark alley, having seen a homeless person sitting near the back, leaning against the dirty brick wall. Long fangs, longer then Sara's appeared as he walked towards the man. The man looked up, smiling as if seeing something pleasent. One of the greatest mysteries of Sara's people was that they could make death pleasent. This man's last memory would be seeing his dead son. Ryan bent down, placing his fangs at the neck of the man, almost like a lover's embrace, before sinking his fangs deep into the man's neck. The body seized before, the man let out one last breath, before he went limp, slipping from Ryan's grasp. Ryan rose quickly, leaving the body on the ground and walking quickly from the alley. He dragged his arm across his mouth, wiping the excess blood from his mouth and lips. His fangs disappeared and he headed back towards the abandoned building.

Sara nodded, wondering where Seth had disappeared.
"There's a television in one of the upstairs rooms, do you wanna go watch it?" She asked feeling slightly akward. She was starting to enjoy the company of the twins, especially Alex's. She was feeling a strange emotion again, which was strange.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 pm

OoC: Okay. So what's going on now?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Cally rubbed her eyes slightly as Stanely came up to her with a small stick in his mouth. She smiled slightly, tugging it from his grip before tossing it gently. The pup barked before running after the stick.

Just as he was about to pick the stick up, something else caught Stanely's attention. He looked up to see Seth walking along the streets. He barked once and ran over to him.
Cally didn't notice until it was too late-Stanely was alreadyy circling the boy and barking playfully. "Oh shoot." she muttered, pulling her hair up into a quick bun before running to retrive her dog.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Cally said quickly, grabbing the dogs collar. "Stanely!" she hissed, leashing the dog and pulling him back. "Are you ok?" she asked. "I'm sorry, he's an eager puppy." she smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next