Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Adalea smiled, standing straight up. "Ohhh." She smiled wider. "Hello Matthew." She said, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. She looked at Cally. "Meet your younger brother, Cally." She looked back at Matthew. "Maybe you should tell her what she is, because obviously, she doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"I know she doesn't." Matthew half whined. "When she came here, her ship crashed." As Matthew talked, snipps of Cally's nightmare came back to her. The rain; the thunder; the pain...

Matthew turned to his sister, watching the dream play in her eyes. "Cally." he said, shaking her hand. She julted, shaking her head and squeezing Matthew's hand. "This can't be happening.." she whispered.

"Cally, you just lost your memory from the impact.." Matthew said quietly. "That's all," he was stalling for time...he wasn't exactly sure how to break the news to her that she wasn't completely human like she thought.

Dark clouds began to roll in as Cally held her head; she was trying to sort out her thoughts. Matthew looked up at the sky quickly with the first rumble of thunder. "No, Cally! It's ok!" he said hurridely. He looked back at Adalea with fear and worry. "We have to find those other boys, they lived in the same system as us. Maybe they can help."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Adalea, glancing at Matthew. "Who are they? What are their names? What do they look like? I'm sure an animal has see them." Adalea shrugged and then looked at Winter, whom had crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"I was the animal!" Matthew laughed. Cally only shook her head as thunder boomed. "Seth..." she whispered. "Seth and Ryan..." she repeated. Matthew nodded in agreement, squeazing his sister's hand.

"One was really nice looking and the other one gave me the creeps.." Matthew whispered, scracthing the back of his head. "Seth was the nice on I think..."

Cally nodded, rubbing her head. "Why do I always get headaches like this?" she asked. Matthew looked at her before up at the sky. "Because you're making it rain..." he said simply.
"What?" she asked.
"That's what you do..." Matthew said.
"Humans don't have...super powers.." Cally stuttered.
Matthew sighed. "You're not a human Cally..." he said. "Well...not completely. We're half human..."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Adalea rolled her eyes. "Not you. I'm not talking about what you thought of them. Physical traits. Did they have blonde, brown, black, or red hair? What color eyes? Were they tall? Wait... Are they twins?" Adalea asked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Cally shook her head. "No, Seth said they were cousins though."
Matthew thought for a second. "Seth had light hair than Ryan...and Ryan was much taller....actually...they didn't look related at all...and they went that way." Matthew quickly added, pointing to the alley way they had been sitting beside earlier.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Adalea called a bird to her attention and the bird agreed. She had seen the kids. "She said," Adalea gestured to the eagle on her shoulder, "That they went down the alley and then they disappeared." Thank you, Kuiwa ((pronouced Cue-wa,)) Adlea whispered to the bird. The bird thanked Adalea back and flew off into a tree. "She's not sure where they went." Adalea shrugged.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Cally watched as the eagle landed on Adalea's shoulder. She frowned, clearly confused. Matthew watched, nodding with complete understandment. "I can find them then..." he said, looking up at the sky before at his sister.
"I've got to turn into a dog again ok?" he asked. Cally blinked, coming out of her thoughts sharply as lightning cracked through the sky. "What?" she asked. Matthew blinked before handing Cally the leash she'd had him on earlier.
"Oh...alright.." she whispered, watching as Matthew sat and was once again Stanely. For a moment, Cally thought nothing had changed but then Matthew tugged at the leash towards the alleyway.

"Alright, alright." Cally said. She looked at Winter and Adalea. "Um, would you guys want to come?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Winter glanced at Adalea, to ask for a raincheck, but Adalea was alredad following Matthew, smiling. "If need be," Adalea said, "I can tell you what Matthew is saying." Adalea glanced in Winter's direction. Winter sighed, shoulders slumped, and followed behind Cally. Adalea was humming and Matthew was leading.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Cally sighed, holding her head as Matthew tugged at the leash around her wrist. Hurry! Before it starts raining! Cally shook her head again, fighting against her pounding headache and having to run in order to keep up with her dog...er...brother...this was all so weird.

It wasn't long until Matthew weaved his way in and out of alleyways, nose pressed to the ground, telling them to hurry and this and that way. Cally looked at Winter. "So you two aren't...human either?" she asked, as Adalea and Matthew took the lead.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 pm

ooc: I am finally here to reply to what I was supposed to a whole page ago! ^^

bic:
Alex had pressed a few more buttons and then looked up at Seth angrily. He quickly snapped, "What were you doing talking to others? We were not supposed to be in this system; it was too close to ours. We are illegally staying here, remember? They will report us in!"
Seth looked at Alex confused before getting angry himself. He said back, "I did not talk with others! We talked to a human girl and her dog."
"They were not human Seth. It clearly states here!" He then turned the device's screen towards Seth to read. It of course was not in english, but Seth perfectly understood it. His eyes widened and before he could say anything Alex added, "Do you not read this when you need to?"
"I did not think they would not be human," Seth said wanting to finish this conversation. He saw a small spark come from Alex's hand that wasn't holding the device, and what they really didn't need right now was Alex exploding on them. Seth quickly grabbed the device so that it wouldn't get short circuted. He then said, "Just calm down. They will not report us in."
Alex obviously wasn't calm; he just put his hands on his head and turned away from Seth. He was taking deep breaths and took a few paces away from everyone. He wanted to calm down, but when he got a power surge it was hard to; he was just disappointed that they would be banished for more years if they got reported in.
Seth looked over at Sara and Ryan and said, "Just let him calm down. He shall be fine momentarily, or not." He took a few more steps away from Alex just incase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 am

Winter sighed. "Nope," Adalea called back. "Unlike you, we're full alien. We are very far from our planet. They aren't supposed to be twins on our planet, but that wasn't a miracle, it was a nusince. Winter is everything I'm not, and vice versa. I'm brave, she ins't. But you get it. So we got into trouble," Winter cleared her throat. "She got into trouble," Winter said. Adalea nodded, "Yeah. Whatever. I got into trouble and they blamed us both, so we had to run away." Winter interrupted again, "We didn't have to. Adalea choose to." Adalea rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 am

Cally blinked, looking from twin to twin as they told their story. She whisteled lowly. "Wow...that's rough..." she said, lunging foreword as Matthew ran ahead of her. "Come here." she muttered, unhooking the leash from him now. He ran a good pace ahead but was still in Cally's sight, which he knew she wanted. Looking over his shoulder to make sure they were following, Matthew turned left down another alley.

This one though, lead to a street of abandoned buildings. Some looked like warehouses, others looked like facorties, but they all looked like they would collasp at any minute. Cally frowned. "You sure they came this way?" she asked. Matthew barked a reply before slowing his pace. He sat down in front of one of the abandond warehouses, quickly changing back into his human form.

"Yes. I'm sure." he said, scracthing the back of his head as he stood up. "I could smell that Ryan guy...he still smells like wet dog." Matthew smiled, looking up at Cally before back at the warehouse. Cally held her head; this was all so confusing, and she was trying her best not to think too much about it. The dark clouds seemed to have followed them, and it was slowly starting to rain. Matthew looked up before grabbing Cally's hand. She may not remember...Matthew thought...but she's still the same...

"Guess we should go inside huh?" Matthew asked, looking at Adalea and Winter.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 am

Adalea laughed. "Wet dog, huh? Guess you would know." She smiled. "Yeah probably. I'll go first." Adalea stepped forward and took deep breath. She pushed open the door and it groaned in annoyance. There were rats squeaking under her feet. Have any of you seen two boys in here? she asked the rat. The first one that was sitting on her foot whispered, Yes. I'll show you. It voice was dry and squeaky in her head. Thank you, Rina ((pronounced Ree-na, acient Indian word for rat)). The rat nodded and took off into the dark buidling. "She knows where they are. Follow the rat." Adalea followed the rat through the dark. Her eyes quickly adjusted, being kind of part animal, and she took off after the rat, holding onto Winter's plae shaking hand and pulling her along.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Cally sighed as the rain began to fall harder and Matthew had to practically pull her to get the girl inside the building. She nodded to Adalea, letting Matthew follow the girl and kept her grip on the little boy's hand. "Maybe you should change back into the husky." Cally whispered.

Matthew looked at her over his shoulder at his sister. "Why do you say that?" he asked. Because that's how I'm used to seeing you Cally thought but took a deep breath and said "Because the last time Seth saw you, you were a pup!"

Matthew seemed to think about this for a second, and then shook his head. "I will when we find them..."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

ooc: kinda waiting for fire before I can post again lol XD
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm

{{Oh! Alright *sits and whistles* }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

OOC:: Someone want to bring me up to speed?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:41 pm

ooc: they're about to enter the building that's just about it...and Alex and Seth were arguing...umm yep..that's it XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Sara and Ryan watched Seth and Alex argue.
Sara sighed, nervous. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on, seeing as she couldn't understand the language on the device.
"You met a human?" She said, looking at her brother an apprehensive look on her face.
"Something that appeared to be a human at least" Ryan replied, "And her dog-" He stumbled over the unfamilair word "which didn't like me" He grumbled, remembering the growling puppy. He shook his head and glanced at the twins.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:52 pm

"Umm," Seth began before glancing over at his brother, "We should leave now. He opened up a door and walked through it before saying, "Unless if you want to get hit by Alex." He didn't mean physically hit, but Alex could blow a fuse at any moment. He really didn't like it when that happened with his brother.
Alex nodded in agreement with his brother. He was trying to get over it, he really was. But he had all this energy that was extra and he needed to get rid of it in some way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 pm

"Excuse me? Hit?" Ryan said, glancing uneasily at Alex, and subtly stepping between him and Sara. He had traveled way to far to find her, and he didn't plan on loosing her any time soon.
"Alex?" Sara asked, peeking over her brother's shoulder and staring at her friend nervously. She pushed on Ryan, but he refused to move.
"We'll go" He said, looking over his shoulder at Sara with a 'do not argue' look.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm

"Come on," Seth said motioning them to go where he was going. He was planning on shutting the door behind the three of them so they would be safe.
Alex laughed slightly before saying, "Don't worry about it Sara. You are not used to how our abilities work; when I get over-charged I need to send the energy somewhere. Nothing is going to happen." He was trying to make her feel better, but he had never charged up this much before, so he infact he didn't know what was gonna happen either.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 pm

"Okay" Sara said doubtfully, allowing Ryan to pull her towards Seth. She was still getting used to this whole scary power thing. She smiled a little at him as Ryan shut the door behind them.
"You didn't realize she wasn't human?" He demanded, looking at Seth with confused expression. He had known almost instantly from her scent.

Sara sighed and watched the two guys, before glancing back at the door. She wondered what would happen exactly. She liked Alex, and wasn't liking the idea of him discharging energy or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 pm

"I am sorry, but I did not," Seth said before adding, "I did not think to check. There was no record of anyone else here like us." He shrugged before glancing over at Sara momentarily. He then asked, "Are you alright?"

Alex took a few deep breaths before looking around for some from of electricity. He found a small electrical socket and put his hand near it. Small charges of electricity appeared between his fingers and the socket. He was slowly letting out the eletricity; it was hard for him to, but he didn't want to blow anything up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next