Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 am

Ryan glanced from Cally to Seth, wonderng what Seth would say. He had no idea what to respond, having no idea where Europe even was. He noticed the girl shivering and wondered if that was normal for humans, he had never seen someone do that before, and it was strange to see.

Sara laughed and sped up, racing towards the end of the hall. She knew that they were almost done. She smiled and turned the corner stopping outside of the television room. she glanced around and saw Alex standing next to her.
"Wow, you are fast" She said, running her hand through her hair to try and get rid of the tangles in her hair. She opened the door for the room and stepped inside. It was large employee lounge, so that TV was fairly nice, as well as the couches.
"Here we go" She siade, smilimg.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 am

Seth glanced over at Ryan quickly knowing that he couldn't help but other than keep saying that he was his cousin. He also decided that he would start listening to the way that Cally talked. He knew the words for English, he just didn't know how to say anything correctly. He glanced back over at Cally waiting to hear her response as well. When he noticed her shiver, his head tilted slightly and he looked very confused. He didn't get why she was doing that at all.

Alex laughed a bit before saying, "Same with you. I did not realize anyone could run as fast as I could." He then followed her into the TV room and looked around. "Are most television rooms such as this one?" He asked curiously before sitting down on one of the couches. He had no idea how to work the TV, so he ddn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

"No, I don't think so" Sara responded, walking over to the TV and turning it on. She turned back to Alex and motioned for him to sit at the couch.
"I believe that this is more of an employee lounge, I think most rooms at home would be more personal" She shrugged and sat down on the couch, picking up the remote and flipping through the channels. She had finally figured out how to work it only about two weeks previous and was still getting used to it.
"Tell me if you see anything you want to watch" She said, watching as different images flashed on the screen. She hadn't seen anything familair, but was really enjoying learning how to work the TV.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 pm

"Oh..." Cally said, nodding to herself. She smirked, petting Stanely gently, noticing the pup returning to his normal playful state. "I've never been there..." she said quietly as the pup rolled off his owner and onto his back. Cally chuckled, leaving the dog alone to rub her arms.

"Actually..." She said, thinking now. "I don't think I've ever left this city..." She frowned as she spoke; somehow that didn't seem right. Cally had the feeling she was forgetting something again. As she tried to remember, the wind picked up again. This time it gave Cally the goosebumps. Her clothers were still very wet from the rainstorm and it made her cold.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Seth glanced at her curiously before asking, "Do you not ever visit your relatives?" He then thought he was being a little rude so he covered it up with, "Or do your relatives live in the city as well?" He felt he wind pick up again, but it didn't really bother him much even though he was wet. It was helping him dry off though. He then began wondering if all of Earth's weather changed so suddenly all of the time. What he did want to do right now was dry off. The smell of wet dog on him was bothering him, and he really felt like just having the water phase through him so he would be dry. He shook his head slightly so his hair moved instead of being plastered to his face. He also did it to shake the thought of using his ability out of his head.

Alex sighed looking at the television. He did get how it worked. It was much too large to have any of the technology his planet had, and therefore he could not guess what was inside of the TV to make it work. It really bothered him because he usually liked to know how things were made before he manipulated them. If he ever had to use his ability on a TV he wouldn't know how it would react, but he figured it most likely looked like it would explode if too much energy was being put into it. He then thought about his brother and the device which he still required. He had no idea when he was going to start looking for Seth, but he didn't feel like it now. His attention then turned back to the TV. He quickly said, "Stop it there." He wanted it stopped on a new channel. What he had seen was a glimpse of the area where they had landed. Below he had read that the area around it was closed off for government testing. So they were hiding their ship, but why?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Cally thought for a moment. "No..I-I don't have any relatives..." she blinked, shaking her head. "I'm an orphan, so far as I know.." she gave Stanely another pat. Since it wasn't raining anymore, he was allowed to go back into the park and play; he saw others dogs there now. Cally sighed, leaning back as she watched the pup run off. She was forgetting something again...

She looked over at Seth, rubbing her arms. "Aren't you cold?" she asked quietly as the wind blew once more.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 pm

OoC: Ummm.. What's going on? I've been trying to post my intros, but my grandmother keeps wanting me to stay with her because my mom's best friend is coming into town to stay with my mom. I'm sure I'll be on tmrw though.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 pm

{{Well...Seth, Cally, and Ryan are at a park/marketplace just talking really...and Alex and Sara at still at an abandoned warehouse I think...and it's around...I'll guess like 9 or so in the morning.xD correct me if I'm wrong.}}
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Two weeks ago

A yellow beam whizzed right by fire red hair that flew back as long, gorgeous legs pushed the long body faster. There was an unmistakable laugh from the beautiful mouth that was plastered on the flawless face. "So much fun," murmured the quiet, breathless voice beside her. "Duck!" The older and braver girl shouted, pulling the identical replica of herself to the ground. The replica grunted, which was slightly muffled by the face plant. A tan hand gripped the pale one with such pressure the pale hand began to ache. "Come on Winter," the braver one exclaimed, pulling Winter into a standing position with little effort. "We are going to die," Winter complained softly, glancing back at the people chasing them. Another, this time red, beam whizzed by Winter's head. She let out a soft, inaudible whimper, but continued following her sister. "Don't shoot at them!" yelled a voice from behind the aliens following them. "She thinks she can call them on us and then tell them not to shoot at us," Winter's twin scoffed. "Yeah right." Winter shook her head and then the large, silver ship loomed in the distance. Winter's older sister pushed her legs faster. "Adalea," Winter complained. "I can't go much longer." Adalea scoffed. "The ship is right there." Adalea pushed her legs to go faster, almost pulling Winter off of her feet. Adalea had always been better at everything; academics, athletics, artisty. Winter had been could, but it was no comparison to Adalea. "Lay," Winter whispered, "Please." adalea shook her head and finally pulled Winter onto the ship, shutting the door behind them and flinging hersel finto the driver's seat. "You know how to drive this thing, right?" Winter questioned, seating herself in the next seat and blucking the seatbelt. "Of course not," Adalea said with a smile. A blue beam hit the window, but bounced off, sending it in the same direction from which it came. Adalea covered Winter's eyes before she could see what happened when you were hit with those beams. Winter gasped at a scream that rang over the land and Adalea winced. "Not a pretty picture," she murmured, then kicked the ship to life. It roared and then they had left the surface of their planet. Adalea smiled and then a red light came on.

There were screams and yelling. "I thought you said you knew how to fly that thing." Winter said under teh screaming. "No," Adalea retorted, running away from the firy heap that had been their ship. "I said I didn't know how." Winter sighed and shook her head. "This is a bad idea." Winter said, looking around. There were aliens all around her. There was screaming and whining of mechanical cars whizzing past. Adalea glanced down at clothes. "Well," Adalea said, stopping. "That was fun." Winter scoffed. "Define fun." Adalea just laughed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 pm

{{Nice!}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 am

Sara stopped the Television and turned up the volume. She watched, not really understanding what was fully going on. Alex seemed concerned so she guessed it might have something to do with their ship and crashing. Soon a face came on the TV, announcing the area was to be quarentiened (sp) and that anyone who knew anything about the area should contact the government.

Ryan listnened to Seth and Cally not really paying attention to either. He was more concerened with the time of day. The sun was now rising, and he hadn't relaized that this planet had such a powerful sun. His own planet was almost dark all the time, they lived in a state or perpetual darkness. He flinched as the sun assulted his eyes, as he wasn't used to the intense light.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Present Day

Adalea's face was fierce, but beautiful. Her eyes were open to the sun, catching the brown and auburn lowlights in her long, curly hair. ((Like in her picture.)) Her hair cascaded down over her shoulders and splayed across her back. "This is crazy," Adalea distinctly heard Winter's mumbled below everything else that was going on. The modeling agency had begged them to join the agency and now they were at a shoot. They were one of the most resent, but one of the most shot models. They were beautiful, and everyone knew it. The sun was shining in the park and it filtered through the trees, eyes sligthly narrowed and mouth open an inch. Her face as so amazing the photgrapher took lots more frames than he was supposed to. Adalea was dressed in a pair of short hound's-touth shorts that had black suspenders attached to it with skull and cross-bones buckle on each end, with a black tanktop and knee high stiletto boots. She straightened her back and gripped the hand of the male model sitting next to her. She leaned slightly against him and he brought his lips to her ear. She sat, perfectly still, even though the male model, Joshua, was mumbling in her ear how fantastic she looked. Finally, the photgrapher sighed. "Okay, my beautiful Adalea," to much Adalea's annoyance, he said her name like a flower on a bush. "Your time's up, sweetheart." The photographer said, touching Adalea's barely make-uped face. Adalea nodded, fakely sad. "Thank you, Jose," Adalea smiled as Jose gave her a hug. Adalea walked away, Joshua tagging along behind her. She passed Winter, whom was up next and looks like her photo also ((pigtails and all)) and was dressed in short blue jean skirt, a eggplant colored empress' top, and silver high heels, and winked. Winter rolled her eyes. Music was playing in Adalea's ears as she went back to the dressing room. "Keep the clothes, honey!" the clothes designer, Ricardo, called across the grass. "Thank you Ricardo darling." Adalea had spent two days on theis place called Earth and had already learned 'model talk'. The darlings and the honeys, all from 'model talk'. Adalea looked up and across the park, catching the sight of three or so people across the park. She sighed and then pulled her fingernails through her hair, to tie it up in the ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

ooc: sorry I haven't been able to get on much! I'm kinda getting behind XD School started today for me so I've been a little busy getting ready...

bic:
"Cold?" Seth asked her curiously. He had forgotten what they word meant for a moment. He then quickly covered it up by saying, "No I am fine. It is usually much colder where I am from." On his planet the temperature was usually around only fifty degrees, and he had lived near the capital, one of the warmest areas there. He glanced around not really knowing what to do at this point. Ryan wasn't doing much and Cally he didn't really know how to talk to.

Alex watched it quietly before looking over at Sara. He then asked, "Do you think they have stolen our ship?" (By 'our' he was referring to Seth) He then watched the TV for a bit more before saying, "I hope they do not track us. If it is under quarentine then they might be searching." This made him slightly nervous because he had no idea where his brother was, and if the government was tracking them he would have no clue about it. He didn't want to get kicked out of this solar system too; they had just arrived. This planet also had a sutible living environment and they looked like the inhabitants. It made it really easy, in his opinion, for Seth and him to fit in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Sara shrugged, confused. Her ship hadn't surivived the trip to Earth she was suprised that theirs had.
"I hope not" She said, shaking her head. Any lead that pointed towards Seth and Alex could lead to her and Ryan. "If they're tracking you, they'll track Ryan and I as well" She said nervously, biting her lip anxiously. It was fairly nerve wracking when they could potentially get caught. She knew from watching movies and stuff that if they were caught they would be studied by the government.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Alex thought back to what he had learned about humans. He shuddered a bit before saying, "They will not find us. And even if they did Seth would make sure that they could not touch us." He then began thinking of the only problem with Seth's ability. If they found out the electrical frequency so that he couldn't change his molecular density, then they would be in for it. No one on their planet had figured it out yet, but who's to say that the humans wouldn't figure it out first. He then said, "Hopefully they will not track us. They would have to figure out how to get inside, and no one can without the device Seth has."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Sara shrugged and glanced back at the television.
"As long as Seth doesn't lose that device we're all good then" Sara said, smiling a bit. She bit her lip a bit still though, she couldn't handle the idea of being caught. She was more concerned about Ryan, he was a lot more dangerous then her, and if he was caught, things would become dangerous very quick. He had been a soilder on their own planet, and had seen the destruction first hand. She glanced at Alex, "I hope Seth and Ryan are being smart wherever they are" She grumbled, looking outside. Unlike Ryan she had had time to adjust to the strong sun of this planet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am

Cally nodded to Seth. "Alright then." She said, standing up. It was time to find Stanely, and possibly head home. She held a hand up to her eyes to sheild the sun as she stood out from the underpass. She scanned the park quietly, but couldn't see the pup from here. "I'd best find Stanely and head home." she said,thinking aloud. Turning to look at Seth, Cally smiled lightly. "It was nice meeting you," she looked at Ryan and added "Both of you. I hope you enjoy you're stay in the city." Cally nodded to each of them with a small smile before walking across the street to the park.

Rubbing her arms, Cally tried her best not to slip on the still-wet grass in the park. She walked around slowly, still feeling slightly awkward; almost like she was forgetting something. Running her fingers through her hair, Cally bit her lip, shaking her head. It was just one of those days, she guessed.

Finding Stanely though, was proving to be difficult. She'd called out to him twice already, and he still hadn't come to her. She walked the whole length of the part, and couldn't find a trace of him. Now she was getting worried; he knew he had to stay in the park. Fighting against the cold wind, Cally stood in the center and looked around the vast clearing. She cupped her hands over her mouth, yelling out for the dog again "Stanely!"

She then caught sight of what looked to be a photo shoot. Cally bit her lip, casually walking over; half curious of what they were doing, and half wondering if they'd seen Stanely. She just watched for a while as the photographer clicked his camera for the many frames, as the models stood perfectly still. Cally ran her cold fingers over her lips, walking closer once it looked like they were finish.

"Excuss me," she called. "None of you guys would happen to have seen a small Husky come by here would you?"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 pm

"You as well," Seth said before watching her leave. He didn't see her dog anywhere, otherwise he would've helped look. He then turned to Ryan and said, "Thank you for helping me lie to that girl; I was having a difficult time eluding some of her responses." He nodded and glanced around deciding that he should probably walk back to the house; he knew that Alex would be mad otherwise.

"Do not worry," Alex began before finishing, "Seth would never let the device out of his sight, and the two of them would not get into any trouble. For all that the government knows is that they are two normal humans." He smiled to try and make her feel better but he himself was also beginning to feel a little relucant about this. He really just wanted to find Seth and make sure everything was alright; he had no idea where he had run off to and he always wanted to know where his twin was.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Adalea smiled and picked up the small Husky puppy sniffing her legs, panting, and and wagging it's tail. "I believe this is yours," Adalea said, holding out the puppy to a girl that has asked the occupied people where her puppy was. "He found me," Adalea said softly. She chuckled and then shrugged. "Animals have a way of doing that." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Adalea. It's nice to meet you." She drew her other hand across the scene. "I'm a model here." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Cally sighed with deep relief, taking Stanely back in her arms. "Thank you so much." she said, quickly leshing her dog and setting him back down on the grass. He looked up at her with sorry eyes before back at Adalea.

Cally shook the girls hand. "I'm Cally. And this little one is Stanely." She drew her hand back slowly with less confusion on her face; she'd half expected that feeling again. Same as when she shook hands with Seth...maybe it was just her. Cally blinked and smiled genuly. "Thank you so much, again. He's a bit of a handful at times." she smiled apologetically before stracthing the pup as he rested against her leg.

She let her eyes wander to the modeling scene, nodding with approval. "Wow." she said. "Is this for some magazine or something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Andy smiled. "Seventeen shoot." She looped her thumbs through her black suspenders. "I'm the 'main' model as they call me." She shrugged. "It's good though. I like it." She hadn't been able to pull her hair up before Stanley had come stratching. Her curls and waves rolled down her shoulders. Winter was now behind Adalea. "This is Winter. My twin sister." Winter reached out a hand toward Cally too. "I'm a little bit shyer than Adalea." Winter shrugged. Adalea scoffed. "A little bit?" Winter nudged her with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

"Oh cool!" Cally said. She didn't read Seveteen herself, but she saw their magazines in the stores all the time. She nodded to Winter, shaking her hand as well; they were both the same as Seth, yet...somehow different. Cally gave a light smile before pulling at the leash around Stanely.

He had walked up to Winter, sniffing her curiously. Cally chuckled lightly before pulling the pup back with a small muttered apology.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Adalea smiled. "It's all good." There was a sudden shout. "Adalea!" the photgrapher yelled. "You're up!" Adalea smiled sadly. "Again?" Adalea called back. "Yes, my darling!" Adalea shook her head. "Sorry. I've got to go. I'm pretty sure I'll see you around though." She smiled and walked off.

Winter watched Stanley. Unfortunatly he had, like all animals, found Adalea like nothing. The birds were watching Adalea closely from the trees. Adalea had told them to not go near her set, unless asked. The birds had reluctantly agreed. Winter honestly hated to hear Adalea complain about the aniamls following her. All Winter could do was control dreams. How uncool was that? Very uncool.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Ooc: I would post seeing as I'm here LOL, buy I'm kinda waiting for fire-stallion99 (sorry itouch also types weird XD)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 pm

{{Yea...I'm kinda sorta stuck here too...xD I wanna get it out in the air that Cally's half alien...just dunno how to do so x_x; and I was wondering, if it was ok with you Moive, that Stanely actually be Cally's younger brother who can shapeshift xD}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next