Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 pm

"Sara" She replied simply.
"If you're interested, you can stay with me. I currently live in an abandoned building on the other side of the city" She said smiling a little.
She wondered if they realized that she, like them, wasn't human. Shrugging a little at the thought, she smiled to herself.
"So where are you really from?" She asked, wondering if she had heard of their home. Her own planet had been destroyed, and due to some freak accident she had ended up on Earth, completely alone and unsure if her family or race had survived.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Seth started off, "We are from a planet much like this one called..."
Alex jumped in and said, "But we are no longer allowed to speak of it."
After that Seth glared at his brother, forgetting the fact that they had been banished. He sighed angrily before saying, "Alex has gotten us banished; I only had to leave because we are identical."
Alex glanced at his brother before deciding to quickly change the subject, "We would enjoy staying at your building until we can find our own." He was beginning to wonder why she knew so much about aliens; he figured most humans did not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 pm

"Ah" She said, nodding.
"Follow me" She said, smiling a little. They still thought she was a human, which was, in her mind, hilarious.
"My own home was destroyed" She said, leading the way down the sidewalk. She figured they would clue in eventually that she wasn't exactly a 'normal' human. She walked slowly, forcing herself as she did everyday to keep her pace 'normal'. Where she was from her own race moved with an odvious speed and agility, but here humans moved slow and were, in her opinion, fairly clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 pm

"Is that why you now live in an abandond building?" Alex asked curiously. He then said, "Or are you like us as well?" He didn't mean to try and force her into saying she was different, but he was getting that sort of idea now.
Seth then said, "Also, will you teach us the correct way to speak English. I have noticed that we do not say sentences the way most huma...erm people do." He kept covering up for the word humans, but he was having a hard time not saying it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"I live in an abandoned building because not many humans would willingly let someone like me into their home" She said, laughing a little.
"You could say that I'm like you, in a sense. But I'm also very different" She explained, walking up to a rather large building with the words 'Condemed' stenciled across the door.
"Here we are" She said, pushing the door open. After a quick glance around she slipped inside. The room she had been using was on the main floor, and it had her few meger belongings stashed in it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

"Is this the type of environment most humans live in?" Seth asked curiously looking around the place. He noticed a few things, but not too many. The place looked rather dark and unwelcoming, a type of setting him and his brother were not used to.
Alex had been listening to Sara and asked her, "How are you different?" He wanted to know who he would be staying with while he was here for the time being.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

"No, this is something that they tend to avoid, hence why I live here" She explained.
"This used to be an office building, so a place that humans work, but they decided it was too old, so they stopped using it" She explained to Seth, before glancing back at Alex.
"Well, you tow odviously have abilities, and so do I. But you're closer to a human then I am" She explained, letting her dagger-like fangs slide into view. She only ever allowed her fangs to be visible when she fed or was angry, so this was fairly rare.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

{{Phew, finally caught up ^^ well anyways, here's my intro.}}

Lightning flashed into her room, but it was the thunder that woke her. She sat up quickly with a gasp, holding her bed sheets close to her body. She blinked for a moment, attempting to regain her senses, and control the rapid beating of her heart. A small whisp of black hair fell into her view and she sub-consiouly tucked it behind her ear. Passing a hand over her face, Cally found that she was sweating; she pushed the sheets off her thin body before holding her head in her hands.

It was that dream again. This was the fourth time this month that it appeared to her. Always the same thing; a loud rumble, the ground shaking, a soreness seeping into her body and then rain. It always rained in the dream, and she was always caught in it. She could never find shelter, actually..she could never move in her dreams, and the water was always cold.

Cally rubbed her arms that had suddenly broke out in goose-bumps; the thoughts made her shiver. Looking over to her clock, Cally let out a small moan. It was late...and there was no way she would be able to sleep again. Standing to her full height of five foot, three inches, Cally strecthed and pulled her hair from the loose bun it was in; it fell to her mid-back in flat sheets. Her eyes were a deep green as they looked around the dark bedroom. Lightning flashed again, and Cally jolted with fear. She let her held breath out with the rumble of thunder.

She shuffled over to the window, looking out to the city before up at the cloud. She hoped this rain wouldn't last till the morning; she was supposed to go into the park tomorrow with Stanely...
As if on cue, the three month old Serbian Husky crept up to her door, scracthing at it for her to open. Cally smiled before opening the door and scooping the pup in her arms. "You couldn't sleep either?" Cally asked, scratching Stanely's black and gray fur. She looked back out the window as she bounced slightly. Lightning streaked the sky, setting her room aglow for a few seconds.

Cally shook her head with a sigh before setting the puppy back down. "Well, couldn't hurt to try..." she mumbled, climbing back into her twin sized bed. Stanely soon found his way up and curled up close to Cally. She stroked his fur gently again before closing her eyes. She was asleep instantly; the storm raging outside then began to calm and disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 am

ooc: totally awesome intro! ^^ Now we'll just have to find out a way to incorperate you in!

bic:
By the time Sara had finished saying anything, Seth had turned around and started paying attention to the conversation. He would glanced at something occationally but his main focus was what they were talking about. He watched as her fangs appeared in her mouth, and was pretty sure that was not a good sign. He asked rather quickly, "And what is the use for those?" He was about ready to run out of there at any moment if something went wrong.
Alex was much more curious about it than Seth was. He wasn't also worried about anything unlike his brother whom he could tell was obviously nervous at this point; he always was with something like that. He glanced at Sara's fangs momentarily before glancing at his brother quickly. He sighed attempting to ignore him, but it was a little hard to.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 am

"To eat" Sara explained, smiling a little, She sighed and concentrated and the fangs disappeared.
"What else would I use thme for?" She could see Seth's nervousness and she found it slightly amusing. She would never harm these two, they may look human, but they certainly didn't smell like anything that she would feed on.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you" She said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am

"Well we were not sure," Alex said referring to what else she might use them for, "We have not heard of your spieces before; what else were we to expect?" He then glanced over at Seth who looked a little more relaxed now, but he could tell that Seth was using his ability right now, even though no one could see it. Most others of his kind could also not even tell, but because Alex had been around his brother so much he could hear a high-pitched buzzing when Seth was using his power.
Seth had felt a little better when Sara had said that she wouldn't harm them. He couldn't be too careful though, he felt, while he was here. He didn't know when someone was lying or not. He had decided at that point to use his ability to make his molecular density much greater, even though there was no physical difference. At this point though it was practically impossible for anyone to hurt him; it just usually ended up harming them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 am

Sara smiled.
"not many have been fortunate enough to hear of my species" She explained, feeling miserable again. She had no idea if anyone she knew had survived or anything.
"We were an incredibly dangerous and war-like race, which is why many other planets got together and destroyed us" She said, her fists clenching at the memory, the screams still ehcoed loudly in her ears. She sighed, she still fainly believed her older brother was searching for her, but only because if she ever stiopped believing that, she would go absolutely crazy.
"I'm sorry" She said suddenly, realizing that she wasn't being the greatest host, as her own problems and emotions, which were rare with her kind, were getting in the way.

OOC: I'm going to bring her older brother in to this RP in a bit, if that's alright?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

{{thanks ^^ I won't be able to make any real post for the next few days so you won't have to worry about me.

and movie, where's the quote in your signature from?}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 pm

OOC:: Her quote is from Draco Malfoy in the New HP movie when he gets caught at Slughorn's X-mas party.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 am

ooc: yah that's fine to bringing the brother in...and okay mystik, and I'm surprised you got that fire! XD I thought that most people would miss that one lol

bic:
Seth quickly glanced over at his brother when she began talking about her species. He and his brother knew exactly what had happened now, they both just didn't realise that she was that species.
Even though very opposed to the plan, their planet had agreed to help with the destruction of Sara's planet. They were in the same galaxy and with a dangerous race like that, well their planet just couldn't afford the risk of that threat.
Alex finally said, "It is fine, we understand." He knew Seth had looked at him because he was debating whether or not to tell her, and he had decided that it was best not to, seeing for the reasons that her planet was destroyed in the first place. But who knows? The two of them were banished from their planet, so maybe she wouldn't be as mad then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Sara shrugged, her the red flecks in her eyes flashing.
"We weren't that bad" She said, biting her lip, "No more so then those planets that decided to destroy us" She snarled, before shaking her head.
"Oh well, whatever I suppose it's all in the past now anyway" She said, shrugging her shoulders a bit.

---

Meanwhile nearby a tall figure rose from a large pile of debris and dusted his hands on the tattered jeans he was wearing. Shaking his head he glanced around, bright red eyes flashing as nostriles flared, taking in the scents of the area. Long fangs retreated leaving the tall, statuesque male looking more normal. Snarling something in a language that was not known on earth he stepped forward, clumsy at first as he adjusted to the gravity of the new planet. Slowly, but with more sureness he began to walk forward, a small smile on pale lips as he set off, having found the scent he was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Seth glanced back over at Alex feeling somewhat guilty, but didn't say so. He just had a constant look of confusion over his face. He then looked over at Sara and said, "No. Those planets were not any better."
Alex knew that his brother would want to speak with him privately, so afterwards he nodded and said, "We will return momentarily." He then turned around walking to the other side of the room, his brother following. When the two got there he quickly whispered, "What?"
"We can no longer trust her," Seth said somewhat nervously.
"We have to. She will be our only help to survive here."
"Alex, you do not realise the importance of our safety. With her outraged at our species, even though she does not know, if she does our lives will be in danger. Especially yours more than mine."
"Well we do not have to tell her a thing. She does not know our involvement, and we will keep it that way." After that he left and walked back over to where they were standing before.
Seth sighed a little and followed afterwards, practically forcing a smile onto his face as he moved. He really did not enjoy the situation he was put into after his brother got them banished, and now this. He also knew that Alex would die if they got in trouble, he could get away; he did not want this hanging over his head his entire lifetime.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Sara watched them go, a look of confusion on her face. She sighed, she had to talk about her home planet and what had happened, it had odviously scared them. She sighed and walked into the small office space beside the door, curling up on an ancient chair, that was covered in dust. She sighed, her dark eyes shining in the dark.

Red eyes shone as they came onto an abandoned building. Two scents mingled in the air, one which made him incredibly happy, and the other that brought back horrifying memories. Snarling the figure walked forward, wrenching the door from the hinges. A gasp sounded inside, followed by a shocked and stranged yelp.
"Ryan!?" And suddenly a small whirlwind hit him.
"Sara?" He breathed, glancing down at his only living relative. He had been searching for her for three months and now that he found her he couldn't actually believe it.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Alex had heard some more snarling, not from Sara after she had left. He, at that point, saw the door being unhindged and he sent electricity pulsing through to his hands. Occationally you could see a small jolt pass from his wrist to his finger, bouncing as it went. His hands also had a sort of blue-glow to them, but this was just his precaution.
Even before the door began to unhindge, Seth had changed his molecular density to the most phasable he could make it. That way anything, and absolutely anything, would pass through him at his current stage. The two of them watched carefully before hearing the two speak. They seemed to be related, and therefore even though Seth was still nervous, the two of them put their defenses down.
They then walked over at about the same time to where the other two were; Seth had his head slightly turned to the side out of curiousity, and Alex just watched with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Ryan let his arms drop from around Sara as Alex and Seth came in. He narrowed his eyes, a low growl coming from him as he stared at the new comers.
Sare placed a hand on his chest and quickly whispered something in their native language in his ear. He sighed, before replying in the same language.
'Seth, Alex, this is my older brother, Ryan" Sara said in English, a huge grin on her face. She couldn't believe that her brother was actually here.
Ryan nodded at the twins, a thoughtful expression on his face.
"Nice to meet you" He said in heavily accented English. He knew a bit of the native language, but he still was learning, and his and Sara's planet was not as technologically advanced as that of Seth and Alex's.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 am

"It is good to meet you as well," Alex said nudging his brother to do the same and then glanced over at him.
Seth was too preoccupied with Ryan to really say or do anything. He could tell that Ryan must've known about what their planet had done, and he didn't want to be around to see him get angry. He glanced over at his brother and instead of saying something to Ryan, he muttered over to his brother, "We must leave now Alex." After that he was going to turn and make a break for it, but Alex quickly gripped his arm. Normally Seth just would've phased through it, but Alex had learned that while making a slight electrical current when he touched Seth, that Seth coluld not longer phase through where he was touching him. Seth glanced back at his brother and tugged a bit with his arm before turning around and saying, "It is great to meet you Ryan." He said it somewhat disappointed, but it wasn't at Ryan, it was more towards his brother. The only bad thing about his brother not letting him phase through was that now he could zap him back. When twins of their species touched eachother they could use the other twin's power during that time period. So as soon as Seth finished saying something to Ryan he quickly took his other hand and zapped Alex's. Alex immediately let go and said, "Stop it." As soon as the two were done with their little fued, Alex glanced back over at Sara and Ryan confidently while Seth seemed to look more like nervous and confused.

ooc: Sorry, figured it was an okay time to explain some of their background on their powers XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am

Sara rolled her eyes, she knew what planet they were from, but she held no grudge agaisnt them personally. She sighed and glanced at Ryan, she could tell he was angry, but like her had no grudge against the two brothers.
"We know where you're from" Sara said, shaking her head, "And we don't blame you" She said, frowning a little. She didn't want to make them feel akward, but their scent was so easily recognizable, especially after the whole 'incident'. The scent was burned into her memory for eternity.

Ryan narrowed his eyes, but stayed where he was. Odviously these two were not threat to them, at least for the time being. He listened closely to Sara and nodded his agreeement. She was right, they held no grudge against individuals, but only to the race as a whole. So he supposed he could make an exception for these two.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Alex glanced over at Seth before quietly saying, "I told you." He then looked over at the two and said, "Sorry about him. He really does not trust any spieces except our own," he then looked over at Seth before saying, "especially considering the fact that our race banished us in the first place."
Seth rolled his eyes before saying, "It was not my fault, brother, that I ended up being your twin. It could have been anyone, but no. I am stuck here with you."
Alex was beginning to get angry and so he quickly snapped, "We will argue later." He then looked over at Ryan and Sara before saying, "So how many are there left of your spieces."
Seth jumped in right after saying, "But you must understand that our planet did not want to help. Many of our people were opposed to the plan, but our millitary decided it would be safer for us to do so."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Sara narrowed her eyes a little.
"That is the type of thinking that got our race killed" She snapped at Seth. "Only caring or worrying about one race is why so many face destruction. We never harmed your people, not once, and yet due to a preconceived notion we were destroyed" She sighed and shook her head, she was still incredibly angry.
"Banished? What for?" She said, looking at Alex.

"Only us as far as I know" Ryan responded, closing his eyes and clenching his fists, before opening his eyes again.
"I have not found anymore of our kind" He said, shaking his head miserably. He too, was curious about how Alex was banished.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Seth quickly snapped back, "We are not our military."
Alex sighed a bit thinking about how they got banished. He didn't really know where to begin. "Well getting banished on our planet means that you would need to break the law multiple times," he began saying before Seth jumped in and added, "Or if you are incapable of staying in a prison, like I am."
Alex nodded before continuing, "So the last thing I did really set our military off, and with Seth being my brother left them with no other choice really."
Seth jumped in again there to explain, "See on our planet people believe that identical twins are the same, even though we really are not. There is a law stating that if one of the twins gets in trouble with parliment, then the other twin does as well."
Alex glanced over at his brother nodding and said, "The first thing I did was I removed all of the power of our military ships three days before the destruction of your planet." He then laughed a little before continuing, "It was really easy seeing as all of our ships are charged through one power core. So I just drained that using my ability. The then next thing I did was I set up another guy so they would not think that I did it; so this is two crimes on our planet. The last thing I did was I stole a personal power core for our families ship; I did not want our ship to be out of power like the rest of them so I could get away. The problem was that they caught me before I could actually leave."
Seth then said, "So he was given a three year sentence in prison because of his three crimes, but then they found out about me. Most people on our planet cannot change their molecular density like I can, leaving me incapable to be in prison because I could just phase through the walls."
Alex then finished off, "And now here we are banished on Earth. The worse thing about it is that every year for our planet is considered three for here. So on Earth we would be considered the age twenty-six before we could come back to our planet."
Seth listened the whole time still angry about it. He did not want to spend three years of his life on his planet, and he did not enjoy the story. It was long and did not end well for him.
Alex sighed when he was done; it indeed was a long story, but they did want to know what happened after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next