Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Unknown (semi-lit+)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Ooc: yah sure! I'm totally cool with that! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 pm

{{Alright then! That helps xD}}

Cally waved slightly to Adalea as she left and looked at Winter with a smile. "How long have you two been models?" she asked, pulling Stanely back a bit again. Today he was just a bowl of curious! This was the second time today he'd gotten away from her.

Stanely whined slightly, but yeiled to his owner, sitting back on the grass before bitting at his paw slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 am

"No problem" Ryan said, shrugging. He knew that it was time that they should be getting back, Sara would be worried by now. He shaded his eyes against the sun, also hiding his redish eyes.
"Shall we go?" He said, walking in the direction of the abandoned building. He was worried about Sara, they had left the Alex and her alone for far to long.

Sara nodded, feeling Alex's anxiety. She could sense it, although she didn't let on that she knew. She could tell he was trying to reassure her.
"Yes, I'm sure he'll be very careful with it" She said, standing up and stretching. She hadn't moved much when sitting on the couch. She glanced out the window, aware that Alex could probably see her much better now that it was light out. She shoved a peice of dark hair behind her ear, feeling self-conciuos now for the first time now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Winter smiled at Cally. "About two weeks." Adalea laughed from behind her and Winter turned to see why. Adalea had leaned her head back in a laugh as her male model had tickled her sides. Adalea had always been ticklish on her sides. Winter looekd back at Cally and smiled. "How long have you lived here?" Winter asked, gesturing around.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 pm

"yes," Seth said following after Ryan. He was glad that Ryan knew his way back because Seth had already forgotten. That would've been bad if he didn't know where he was going; being lost on an unknown planet isn't that fun.

Alex watched Sara move over to the window. He was getting slightly bored and stood up as well. He glanced over at the TV and then back at Sara. He walked over by the TV and leaned his hand on the top of it. He felt a sudden surge of energy fill him and as that was happen the TV quickly came to a stop. He glanced down at it seeing that it wasn't working before he muttered, "Oops," and stuck his hand back on it. He forced electricity back into it slowly until it was working again. He didn't want to go too fast and accidently blow it up; that happened a lot when he was first learning to control his power, and it was very painful sometimes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Ryan walked casually. He was never lost, mainly because his keen sense of smell and his memory. He sped up a bit, but not to fast, they were close, mainly because now Sara's scent was stronger.

Sara gasped a little at Alex's demonstation of his power.
"Woah" She breathed, staring at him, a little stunned. She wasn't used to seeing stuff like that.
"That's insane" She muttered, standing up and walking tentitvely towards the TV. She was a little scared, her own people had nothing like that, or any technology whatsoever. So seeing Alex's control with electricity first hand was a little shocking (No Pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Alex laughed a bit before saying, "It happens by mistake occationally. I have not yet learned everything about my power." He shrugged a little before saying, "So you have never seen my species then before have you? My ability is quite common on my planet." He glanced back out the window for a moment before asking, "So do you think we should search for them?"

Seth followed Ryan. After a bit Ryan sped up, and Seth almost had to go into a jog to keep up with him. He glanced around the area attemping to remember his way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 pm

"Two weeks?! Really?" Cally asked, surprised. She hadn't thought the modeling industry worked that way. She pulled Stanely back again as Winter asked how long she'd been here.

Cally smiled. "For as long as I can remember." she said. That was the truth, Cally realized that. Everything she remembered was from being in this city, from the orphanage to the couple who'd adopted her. Nothing before that at all. Cally sighed. "For as long as I can remember..." she said again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

"Crazy" Sara said, smiling at Alex.
"No, I never visited any other planets. My species had an intergalactic law stating that they were not to leave our own planet" She frowned.
"We didn't even learn about other planets, unless it was to point out how they always tried to control us because we were most powerful" She shrugged.
"I don't care if it's normal, I think it's cool"

Ryan slowed down as the large, abandonde building came into sight. He could hear Sara and Alex talking inside now. Their voices were loud, and the scents were strong, especially Alex's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Winter nodded. "I bet you ahve lots of friends. We're so new we don't anyone. We keep meeting people that have animals though," Winter smiled, rolling his eyes and looking down at her outfit and then at the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Alex laughed slightly before saying, "Thank you."
Seth saw the place and ran up to it. He quickly phased through the first wall of the building, and continued through the others until he saw Alex.
Alex saw his brother and smiled with relief. He was so happy that nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Sara grinned as Ryan bounded up the stairs, a little behind Seth.
"Hey" She said, hugging him and smiling.
"So where did you go, you took forever" She commented, looking between him and Seth. She wondered if they had been together. She wrinkled her nose, Ryan had a myraid of strange scents on him.
"Urgh, where you near a wet dog?" She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 am

Stanely barked at Winter slightly before turning to look back at where Seth and Ryan had been just a moment ago. He winned slightly, standing and walking as far as Cally would let him. She looked over her shoulder at him curiously before back at Winter.

She shrugged slightly. "I don't exactly fit in around here.." she said quietly. There was more truth she hadn't realized; she really had no friends..even though she had been here for as long as she remembered. "I'm sure things'll be different for you and your sister."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yes we were," Seth said before adding, "But I apologise for your brother smelling like that. It was my fault."
Alex glanced at Seth curiously knowing what he was getting at. He had talked to a human without him there! He looked at him slightly angry before saying, "I must use the device now that you have returned." Seth walked over to his brother handing him the device. He then took a few steps back knowing that Alex was angry, and being near Alex + being wet = disaster. He didn't want to be near him when he blew a fuse...that is if Alex would.
Alex began pressing a few things on the touch screen, seeming to be deep in thought about what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm

"You smell awful" Sara muttered, walked to the other side of the room. Both him and Seth smell, in her opinion, quiet bad, and she couldn't stand it. She stood closer to Alex, was still a fair distance away from him. Ryan too kept his disance, he was picking up on Seth's emotion, had had a feeling now would not be the time to aggriavate Alex.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "Not likely. We aren't exactly like other people." That was an exggeration, but so what? It wasn't like Cally knew.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 am

Cally tilted her head to the side curiously. "How so?" she asked. "You seem pretty normal to me." she smiled reassuringly before Stanely tugged at her leash.

"Not now boy." she whispered, pulling him back. He kept looking at where she'd met Seth and Ryan, wanting to go over there. When Cally followed his gaze, she found that the two boys were now gone. She shrugged the thought off and pulled Stanely closer. He was acting so strange today...

Stanely let out another whine, shifting his weight from paw to paw as he looked from Cally then to Winter before back at Cally. When she caught his eyes again, he begged to be let off the leash. Cally shook her head before looking back at Winter.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 am

Winter chuckled. "We are just really different. I mena, it's not so much outer appearence, although they say it's really tough to be a model, but more inner personality and the likewise." Winter said cautiously, but it sounded casual. She shrugged and then glanced down at Stanley, then back up at Cally.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am

Cally nodded in understandment, but felt there was more to it then Winter was saying. She sighed, looking down at her pup. "We met some people today," she explained, patting Stanely. "They just left, so I guess he wants to go after them for something." she shrugged as the cold wind blew again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

Winter smiled. "Animals can get a little attached like that." Winter nodded. Adalea was finishing up her shoot and everyone was wrapping up to go home. It was only about 10, but the wind was warm on Winter's abnormaly cold skin. She smiled again as Adalea put a hand on her shoulder. " Miss me?" she joked and then she bent down to pet Stanley again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Stanely dug his face into Adalea's hand as she pet him. He was gratiful for the attention, and looked up at her with pleading eyes. He whined generally, knowing she would understand him. He looked up at Cally, before barking and then looking back where Seth and Ryan once were. 'They were like us..' Stanely barked again. 'We're just like you.'

Cally shrugged. "I guess so." she smiled. "I ran into Stanely once I came to this city, he's been with me ever since." Stanely turned at his name before looking back at Adalea.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Adalea smiled at Stanley. How do you know what I am, little pup? She asked him, scratching behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm not a pup! Stanely said, shaking his head. I just look like a pup for now. It was the easiest way to find Cally....I can smell when people aren't humans. he explained, looking up at Adalea before glancing at Cally. That's how I know your're differnt...
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Adalea smile widened. Well, well, well. I am mistaken. You aren't a pup. So what exactly are you? A morpher? And what purpose do those people serve? she asked Stanley. So what's you real name anyway?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Stanely let out a small whine, looking at Cally again before turning back to Adalea. He sat down, and slowly his appearnce began to change...

The leash fell from Cally's grip as she watched the puppy in front of her slowly change. Words couldn't discribe the feelings running through her as she watched Stanely's fur shorten and disappear all together. Lightly tanned skin soon replaced the skin, and dark colored hair covered the young boys head. He was wearing a loose black shirt and jeans, which to Cally, made sense for his dark coat as a dog.

Picking his head up, the once Husky, Stanley looked up at Cally with the same bright blue eyes. "Hi Cally." he said with a hint of guilt. Cally took a step back, looking at the eight-year-old boy before at Adalea.

Her eyes were wide with fear as Stanely talked again. "My name isn't Stanely by the way; it's Matthew." he said, looking at Adalea as well. "And I'm not just your dog..." he picked himself up now, dusting his pants and shirt off. "I'm you're younger brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (semi-lit+)   The Unknown (semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown (semi-lit+)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next