Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Aria sighed and shuddered with relief as Keith called for her again and smiled. She reached down, taking his hand softly, releshing in the sparks that still julted from his touch. Though they were weak, they were still there.
"Oh Keith, I'm so sorry." Aria whispered, more tears trailing down her cheek.

Leo sighed. He watched as Sara left before looking back at Keith. "Hit your head." Leo said then he smirked.
"Like you need anymore brain damage." He joked lightly, chuckling to himself.
"Leo..." Aria chided, rolling her eyes as she laughing and coughed quietly. She turned around as Sara walked into the rom again. She gaped at the news.
"Tomorrow?" Aria asked. Leo raised an eyebrow, a bit skeptical as well.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

"Depending on how he does tonight" Sara said, "Nurse said if he comes through tonight good, then he can come home, like I said, really strict rules though" She murmured, smiling lightly at Aria and Leo.
"Do you think you're up for it?" She asked curiously, sitting back down in her chair, looking over the two of them curiously.

"What?' Keith sighed, trying to touch the bandage on his head again. He winced, "For what Aria?" He asked, coughing and shaking his head. His head was pounding, "Home?" He was confused, where was home anyway. He frowned, he didn't even know where he was, besides being in a hospital. He knew his friends, and their relationships, but he really had no idea about anything besides that.
"Where am I?" He said, looking around, "Is there any water?" He asked curiously, his head was throbbing, all of him hurt, and he couldn't move if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Leo frowned and shook his head. "If is a big word." He murmured, shaking his head. He sighed, walking over to Sara and folding his arms across his chest. He leaned back against the window, his head thunking against the window. The outside word was dark, and Leo could feel the caffeen draining from his system.
"I'm sure we can handle it..." he murmured, closing his eyes for a moment.

Aria ignored Sara and Leo, focusing on Keith was he started babbling. She sat on the bed gingerly, squeezing his hand lightly, causing more sparks to zap her fingers lightly. She frowned, looking him straight in the eye. She could see the confusion and the absent look in his mind.
"Keith..." she said softly. "Can you tell me what the last thing you remember is?" She asked, still frowning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Sara walked over to Leo, helping him sit down and resting his head on her shoulder.
"Go to sleep, I'm guessing we'll be here for awhile" She murmured, it was already past visiting hours, but she was guessing the doctor and nurses didn't care if they were in here. She kissed Leo's head lightly, wrapping her arms around him comfortably.
"It's fine" She murmured, looking at Aria. "Aria' She murmured cautiously. She wasn't sure her friend would like the answer that Keith might give her.

Keith winced, looking from Sara and Leo to Aria.
"Remember? The last thing.." He trailed off, concentrating for a moment. He shrugged, "I remember bits of stuff" He said, "Like walking through a brick wall, but..." He cut off agan, confused.
"I don't even know where I am" He said, leaning back against the pillows which had been plumped up for him by the nurse.
"I remember, clues, us finding clues" He chewed his lip, "I remember a water bed, and lying in it wth you" He grinned goofily.

The doctor walked over, "Well, that's good" He said with a small grin. "But, I don't know if he'll remember much, the pain meds are pretty intense" He said with a small smile. He walked over to Keith, checking the bandage on Keith's head and his fluids from drips.
"Depending on how he does tonight, he can go home tomorrow. But he can't do anything streneous, I mean, nothing. Getting out of bed will qualify as to streneous. Brain surgery is incredibly serious, and he needs to be watched, constantly" He nodded at Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Leo sighed, smiling lightly as Sara pulled him away and pushed him into the chair in the room. "Fine, wake me up when we have to leave." He murmured, closing his eyes and drifting off into an uncomfortable light sleep.

"I know Sara." Aria muttered, still looking at Keith intently. She needed to hear this. Needed to know he remembered her. At least most of everything between them. She nodded, a perment frown on her face as she listened. She inhaled deeply and nodded.
She laughed at Keith's goofy face. "Alright good. We're in New York City. You're in Central Hospital about five blocks from the hotel we're staying at." She explained softly.

Aria looked up as the doctor came in. She stood up and walked away from Keith to give the doctor room to work. She listened intently, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Alright." Aria murmured, nodding again and glancing over at Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Sara sighed, watching the doctor with a small smile.
"Thank you, thank you so much" She said, keeping Leo rested lightly against her side.
"No problem" The doctor said, shaking Sara's hand and smiling at Aria.

Sara sighed, watching the doctor leave, looking at Aria with a reassured expression.
"Don't worry Aria, I'll hire you a nurse to watch him if that's what it takes" She said with a small smile, kissing the top of Leo's head.

Keith sighed, "I remember you Aria, if that's why you're asking" He grinned, "I remember camp, and everything else, I just don't remember much of the more recent stuff" He frowned, "New York?" He shrugged, leaning back against the pillows, looking at his girlfriend with a small smile. The doc and upped his pain meds, and he was most definately enjoying it.
"Wow" He said, chuckling again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Aria inhaled deeply. As the doctor left, Aria sat back down on the bed in her previous spot. She sighed, taking his hand back and rubbing her thumb over his hand softly.
"Recent stuff, alright." She murmured, nodding gently with a slightly forced smile. She sighed and nodded.
"The doc said you'll get your memory back in time." Aria said. She didn't want to tell him what happened. She couldn't. And with the meds in him now...Aria laughed quietly.
"Good stuff huh?" Aria asked.

She glanced back over her shoulder as Sara and Leo. She smiled weakily. "Why don't you guys head back? I'm sure Leo's exhausted." She murmured. "I can stay here with Keith." She said. Aria knew she wouldn't be able to sleep at all. Not without Keith. Not knowing he was here in the hospitail.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Sara laughed lightly, "Aria, Leo's asleep" She sighed, shaking her head, "Call us in the morning, we'll come help you move him, if he can come home" She said, she had feeling Keith would be leaving in a wheel chair, and if Aria had something to do about it, Keith would probably be in a wheel chair for the next few weeks.
She nudged Leo lightly, "Come on love, let's head back to the hotel, Aria's gonna stay with Keith" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith sighed, "Mhm" He mumbled, smiling at her.
"Can I go home tomorrow?" He really didn't understand what was going on. He glanced down at Aria's hand and turned his over, lacing his fingers with her's. He was enjoying the attention from her, even if he didn't know why everyoen was so worried. He wanted to go home, wherever home was. He hoped no one would make him go back to his mom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Leo sucked in a breath as Sara shoved him. "Wasswrong?" He slurred, squinting against the florescent lightly. He blinked, seeing that they were still in the hospital. Oh...right. what had Sara said? Home? The hotel...bed.
"Oh alright." Leo said, standing up. He was practically zoombie like in his movements. He sighed, rubbing his eyes a few minutes and wincing as he saw Keith again. The dude looked drugged. Meds. Great stuff.
"See ya in the morning then." Leo mummbled.

"I will." Aria promised quietly. She sighed, looking back at Keith as Sara and Leo left. She smiled sadily as Keith took her hand, lacing their fingers gently. Aria sighed, closing her eyes for a few moment, breathing deeply to regain her composure.
"Home, back to the hotel. It's Sara's personal pent house." Aria explained gently, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Sara fished in Leo's pocket for the keys.
"Call us" She told Aria seriously, "See you guys tomorrow" She helped Leo out of the ICU, taking him to the truck. Helping him in the passanger seat she sighed, hopefully Matt was alright. She frowned, starting up the vehicle.
"We need another vehicle for tomorrow. Keith can't ride in here" She said, it was to crammed. She'd rent a car or something if she had to. Sighng she focused on driving, trying not to appear all that worried, though internally she was totally freaked.

Keith sighed, "Oh right, waterbed" He closed his eyes, begining to drift off...

Morning hit, Keith was awoken by someone playing with his thick head bandage. "Ow" he mumbled, hearing distant laughter.
"Looks like someone's awake" A female voice said, a nurse maybe? He shifted, extremely uncomfortable, his eyes were dark, he coudn't see, bandage over his eyes maybe?
"How you feeling sweetheart?" the woman asked, patting Keith's cheek.
"Like hell, I can't see"
"I know, bandage, I'm fixing it. Your little girlfriend is frantic, she's not supposed to be here when I do this, so she gave me quiet a lecture this morning"
"Aria?"

Sara and Leo walked into the hospital at about nine.
"Here to see Keith?" Sara said to the front nurses station, holding Leo's hand.
"Ah, his bandages are getting changed, go on back there I guess Aria has some news for you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:05 pm

"Mmm.." Leo murmured. Once in the truck, he passed out entirely. In the morning, he wouldn't even remember how Sara managed to get him back upstairs.

Aria smiled. "Waterbed." she repeated, smiling as he fell asleep. She stayed with him for most of the night, but eventually left the bed for the chair, letting him sleep, and trying to get a bit of shut eye for herself. When she woke up again, the nurse shifts were changing, so they were checking up on Keith. She sat up, wincing at the sunlight in the room. She stood up, and fell back down, wincing. Her legs felt like jellow, and every part of her was pulsating with her heartbeat. It was beyond painful, and it took a few seconds for Aria to firgure out why she was in so much pain.

"Shit." Aria muttered, looking up at the nurse. She caught a glimps of Keith's wound again and shuddered, closing her eyes shut instantly. Then the nurse tried to get her lip about being here after hours, and the bright and proud New Yorker in Aria came out. She was not happy for a few reasons-one she had little to no sleep-two she was in serious pain-three Keith was her boyfriend, and she was entilted to being with him after he'd gone through surgery, so who was she to say Aria couldn't stay?
Then they lady woke up Keith, and Aria wanted to kill her. "Yea Keith, I'm here." Aria said, though she couldn't pull herself out of the chair to go over to him.

Leo shook his head. Aria hadn't called them, and Sara had waited as long as she could before pulling him out of the penthouse to the hospital. "I hope she didn't stirr anything up." Leo muttered, taking Sara's hand and walking down towards Keith's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Keith winced, his head hurt, and someone was prodding him.
"Okay" He frowned, wondering why Aria was so far away. The nurse continued to bandage his head, making sure the banadage was on tight, before finally moving away.
"Breakfast, I doubt the doctor is going to let you go home today, so you're mine for a little while longer" She cackled a bit, making Keith flinch.
"Mm" He shrugged, something about the nurse was creeping him out. His skin erupted in goosebumps, causing her to laugh as she positioned the tray in front of the exahusted, beat up teenager.
"Can you hold a spoon?" She asked, Keith went to lift his hand, but found it restrained,
"Obviously not" He said, eyeing her with a worried expression. He must have been tossing in the night or something, he tended to when he slept, and they had probably had to restrain him so he didn't smack his head.
"Well, I can feed you, after my rounds" She put the tray away, not untying Keith at all.
"Um...'
"No honey, we can't let you go without your doctor's permission, he'll be in later to decide what to do with you"

Sara sighed, "Right Leo, Aria not cause any problems" She asked for a nurse to open ICU and they were admitted.
"Hey" She said, passing the nurse who had just been assisting Keith, and smiling at her friends.
"How are you two this morning?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Leo sighed. "One can only hope." He mused, knocking on the door gently as Sara walked in, a ray of bright sunshine as always. Aria looked tense though, and she was looking from Keith to the empty door way. Aria swallowed and rubbed her forehead. What was up with that nurse?

Aria glanced at Sara and shook her head. "I pretty much feel like I was run through a taffy puller and then tossed in a washer but forgotten and never left to dry." she muttered, rubbing her head again. "Can you help me up?" she asked.
Leo frowned but nodded, reaching a hand down to help Aria up. She stood still but swayed on her feet, and her knees trembled.
"Damn." she looked back at Keith and her frown came back. "What kind of hospital restrains patients?" she hissed, her anger flarring again. "Damn, I need coffee.." Aria hissed and Leo shook her head.
"Sara, you were right." Leo murmured.
"What?" Aria asked.
"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Sara sighed, "You owe me five bucks" She teased Leo, frowning, she walked over to Keith, fiddling the restraints and managing to release them.
"He was probably tossing or something during the night, I'm betting that hitting his head is a really bad thing right now" She smiled at Keith, giving him a hand sitting up. She frowned, seeing the doctor came in.
"Morning all" He smiled brightly, "We had a good night, so I'm thinking he can head home today" He smiled, letting a hand sit on Keith's shoulder.
"Thank you" Sara said with a small smile. "Just come over here and sign a few things for me?"
"Sure thing" Sara walked over to him, signing a few things for Keith's release. She frowned as the nurse peeked in, eyes going dark. She sighed, shuddering for a moment, she really didn't like that nurse.
"All set" The man said, nodding at a seperate nurse, having her bring in a wheel chair.
"Alright, here are his meds, and he needs the wheel chair to get around, no walking, the less movement, the better. Um, here's the list of times for the meds, and my personal number in case of emergency. Come back in two weeks for the bandage check, and his head needs to be re-wrapped every night" Sara nodded, accepting everything.

"Alright guys, let's get going" She murmured, the nurse and doctor helping to manuver Keith into the wheel chair.
Keith let out a small groan as the he was moved, he hurt to much for this.
"Do you have an appropriate vehicle?"
"Yes, I rented a van" Sara said, smiling and nodding, "Alright, can you manage from here?"
"Yes, thanks" She nodded at Leo, silently asking him to push Keith, she'd handle Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Aria frowned. "What the hell.." she muttered quietly. Hadn't the nurse just said that the doctor wasn't going to release Keith? She glanced at him for a moment, watching as Sara undid the restraints while she leaned heavily on Leo.
"Sorry." she muttered quietly, frowning as she listened to the doctor. Her head was throbbing again, and she winced, bitting back the small whimper of pain as her body protested her standing.
"Damn what did you do yesterday?" Leo hissed, his heat pulsating in his palms. Aria was beaten up to a pulp internally, and he wondered how much it took for her to run as fast as she could.

"Um.." Aria murmured, trailing off as she watched them move Keith intently. She glared over at the morning nurse before looking back at Keith. A wave of guilt rolled over her, and Aria nearly collasped again.
"Shit Aria." Leo muttered. "Sara, you gotta come grab her, she's...a mess." Leo said, shaking his head. Once Sara had Aria, Leo went to the back of Keith's wheelchair, pushing him steadily out of the room and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Sara darted over, wrapping her arm around Aria, supporting her friend.
"Come on, let's get out of here" She put the list and bag of meds in Keith's lap, so she didn't have to carry it. She frowned, "You need some proper rest" She mentally kicked herself, they should never have let Aria stay here alone last night. She glanced up as the nurse fussed over Keith for a moment, something about her was just plain weird. She led Aria out of the hospital, carefully helping her into the van, into the back seat. Keith would be next to her, after she and Leo loaded him in, and hte wheelchair. She sighed, looking at Leo, "Let's get going, that nurse is freaking me out"

Keith winced, his head was throbbing, "Whats wrong with Aria?" He asked through haggered breaths, he hurt so bad, all he wanted to do was sleep.
"Nothing Keith, she's just tired" Sara reassured, looking at Leo as she finished putting Aria in the car.
"Come on, we gotta get him in the van with as little stain as possible"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Leo nodded in agreement to Sara's statment. He wanted to get back as soon as they could. Carefully, he manuvered Keith down the hallways, making the ride as smooth as possible, since getting him into the van was going to be a bit of a hassle. He was already trying to think of ways to make it work in his mind.

Aria heard Sara's comment about the nurse and cursed. "Three outta four. Never a good sign." She mumbled. "Gotta go soon." She added, wincing as she half walked, half slide alongside Sara. Her body was being ridiculous. She could barely move, and without Sara's help, she wiuld have never gotten into the van.
"Nice. Has that 'soccor mom' feel to it." Aria murmured before looking at Leo and Keith. Swiftly, she reached over, taking everything from Keith's lap and placing it in her own.

"Yea I know." Leo muttered, still frowning in thought. He could lift Keith, but only a ways. The dude was entirely too huge for his age.
"Should've asked the medics to bring him back...could've loaded him up on a strecther and everything." Aria murmured. Leo rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Alright. Lift his leggs and climb into the van, I'll grab him from out her and we can ease him in that way..." Leo murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Sara sighed. "Alright, don't hit his head on anything" She glanced at Aria, "I'm all about the soccer mom" She said with a small chuckle. Carefully she picked up Keith's legs, manuvering herself, backwards into the van. Watching Leo, they managed to get the tall teenager into the van. Sighing in relief she did up his seat belt, sighing.
"There" She frowned, "Now just to get back to the hotel" She sighed, looking at Leo as he loaded the wheelchair into the back of the van. Managing to get into the driver's seat, she started the van, waiting for Leo to get into the passanger side.
"There we go" She said, heaving a small sigh of relief.

Keith winced, trying not to protest at the sudden movements in his unwilling and sore body. Feeling himself finally sitting again, he opened his eyes, wincing.
"Thanks guys" He mumbled, looking at the bag and list that Aria was going over, a curious expression on his face.
"No problem Keith, just try and rest till we get to the hotel, then, you two are going to bed" She said with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm

"I got him." Leo said as they worked to get Keith into the van. Once that was done, Leo left Sara to the details while he worked with the wheelchair. Getting it compacted, Leo placed it in the back, closing the tailgate while Sara slid into the drivers seat. He took the passanges and sighed.

Aria glanced down at everything she had, whistling lowly at the medicane prescribed. "You're gonna be hurting for a while if they have you on this shit." She murmured. Glancing up at Sara, Aria rolled her eyes.
"Yes mum." She muttered, sighing and settling back in her seat.

At the hotel, it was the same ordeal. Aria felt a little better about trying to stand up. At least she thought so. When Aria fell back into her seat, Leo gave her a soft glare.
"Just wait." He told her, going to get the wheel chair from the back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Sara sighed, she'd look over Keith's meds when they got to the hotel. She frowned, pulling into the parking lot, looking at Leo and siging, with some effort they got Keith back into the wheelchair, which Leo could manuver, and she could help Aria.
"Come on" She slid an arm under her friend's, gently helping her from the van, which was going to be picked up in a few hours. She grabbed Keith's meds and list and tossed it into Keith's lap, sighing and nodding at Leo.
"Alright, let's get upstairs, and then these two can lie down" She figured they'd set Keith up on the couch, he could sleep there, watch TV, eat, it was the best place.
"We can put Keith on the couch, it's the best option" She said nodding her head lightly at Leo.

She walked to the elevator, "I know you hate elevators, but I can't carry you up the stairs' She told Aria, pressing the p-for penthouse-button. Finally they were upstairs, into the room and she had Aria set down in the chair.
"What do they have Keith on?" She asked curiously.'

Keith winced, half asleep as he was manuvered back into the wheel chair. He heard leo say something, agree with Sara, but then he was out, fast asleep in the wheel chair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Having Keith in the wheel chair was a lot easier. Aria had watched the whole ordeal with cloudy green eyes again. When Sara came around to help her, Aria drapped her arm loosely around her friends shoulder and stared at the floor as they walked. She glanced up at the elevator with mild distaste, but knew Sara was right.
"Yea." Was she quiet answer.

Leo steered Keith smoothly down the lobby towards the elevator. He glanced over his shoulder with a small frown before pushing the wheel chair into the elevator. He looked from Keith to Aria and shook his head. They were both practically asleep.

Aria looked up as Sara helped her into the house. She grabbed the nearest chair and lowered herself into it. She rubbed her face, sighing in the relief of being off her feet. Her legs were pulsating painfully with her heart beat.
"I don't know, but the pills are huge. That usually means a larger dose..." Aria murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Sara helped Leo manuver Keith onto the couch. She carefully tossed a blanket over her friend, wincing a bit and sighing. She sighed, looking at the pills, trying to make out the writing and what the stupid doctor had written.
"Sheesh, as if it's bad enough that I can barely read normal writing, now I have to deal with a doctor who obviously can't write" she grumbled, squinting at the paper and frowning. She picked up the pill bottles, there were three. Trying to match the writing on the label to the written down instructions.
"Alright, "I think, and seriously I mean think here, that he has to take these every six hours, these ones with every meal, and these ones every four hours" She said, sighing and looking at the bottles.
"Wow" She grumbled, "These are massive" She said with a small frown. She sat down on the ground by Aria's feet, still trying to muddle out all the directions.
"Um, who's gonna be willing to re-wrap his head everynight?" She asked softly.

Keith groaned as Leo and Sara manuvered him onto the couch. He winced, his throat felt incredibly dry, and he really had no desire to move or even open his mouth. He sighed, shaking his head and opened his eyes, "Can I have some water?" He asked softly.
"Um..." Sara looked over the directions.
"Provided you take this with it" She said, standing up and getting Keith a glass of water and handing him a huge pill.
"Ummm, these you have to swallow" She murmured, looking at Leo softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

"Told you so..." Aria murmured, closing her eyes as she rested back against her chair. She felt the world tip beneath her and quickly snapped her eyes open again. She saw Keith, laying on the couch with a blanket drapped over him. She saw Sara frowning over the pills and then her vision went black again.

"Maybe Matt can translate?" Leo asked, smirking as he watched Sara try to decode the Doctor's instructions.
"I can change his bandages." he said, shrugging lightly. He sighed and looked around. He noticed Aria, out cold in the chair and smirked.
"I'm put miss speedy here to bed." he said quietly, walking over to Aria and picking her up as if she weighed nothing less than a child.

Aria gasped quietly. Someone was waking her up, moving her. "Go back to sleep." the words were softly spoken to her, and then everything was warm. The warmth soothed her, and Aria fell back asleep without any more portest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Sara nodded, watching Leo with a small smile.
"Alright, I'm gonna muddle these out' Matt was gone, he wouldn't be back until later, so until then she had to try and figure out what to do with Keith. She smiled, looking at him as he came back from the room Aria and Keith had slept in.
"Hey" She stood up, hugging him lightly. "Gods, what a stressful couple days" She said with a small smile.

Keith sighed, taking the water and popping the pill. Wincing he swallowed it, and sighed. Sara turned on the TV for him, he smiled his thanks, to sore and tired to even speak. He looked at Sara and Leo, they both looked really stressed, and he wasn't really sure why. He wanted to know what had happened still, but no one had actually told him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Aria continued to mumble in her sleep, espically when Leo set her down on Keith's water bed. He frowned, sending his heat through her to make sure everything was alright. He winced, feeling the soreness in her limbs as his own. Whatever she had done, she'd run herself aground. Leo sighed, healing the soreness enough that she could sleep peacefully before walking back out.

"Hiya." Leo said, chuckling as Sara stood up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her for a moment before releasing her.
"Yea. And we still have to go to Olympus. Though, what we can say, I haven't a clue." he muttered. Glancing at Keith, Leo tried to give a reassuring smile.
"Hey man. Just take it easy alright?" he said before his eyes fell on the medication. "Any progress on the docs scribbles?" he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next