Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Keith winced, mildy stunned as Aria dragged him from the car.
"Calm down Aria" He murmured, smiling though blood still dripped down his face. "Aria, I'm fine" He said, shaking his head lightly,. He rubbed a hand over his face, feeling blood dripping back onto his hand. Suprised, he touched his head, feeling a massive cut.
"Oh" He said, staring at the blood, confused by it's presence. "Did we win?" He asked, staggering a bit, confused again. He shook his head, trying to get his barings. He couldn't remember much of the race, much less what had happened.

Sara looked at Leo, confused as he suddenly jerked out of bed.
"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at him with a small sigh. She looked curious, confused, as he stared at his phone. Rolling over, she grabbed her own phone, checking the time.
"Where the hell are Keith and Aria?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Aria's eyes went wide as Keith reached a hand up to the cut on his head. Her expression turned to pure horror.
"Oh shit." she muttered, realizing then that the staduim had fallen entirely quiet. She sucked in a breath and looked around quickly, feeling a shiver down her spine.
"Yes, we won." Aria said firmly. With a pop, a tall thin man was standing in front of her. She met him with leveled eyes as smoke pillowed around him from the cigar in his hands.
"Arianna, I must say, you live up to your word. Always full of surprises." the man mused. Aria glared for a moment and simply held out her hand.
"I should hope you to live up to your word." she said simply, sweetly almost, the sly smile on her face. The man's eyes darted to Keith for a moment, but all the same, reaching into his pocket for a velvet pouch and handed it to Aria.
"They boy is wounded. Could be fatal. I could have my men check him over." Aria tensed, clenching her hand in Keith's shirt near his shoulder. She weighed the bag in her hand before shoving the bag into her pocket.
"I can take care of him." Aria said flatly, drapping Keith's arm back over her shoulder. "Come on Keith, stay with me here." she murmured the last part quietly to him as she tugged him along back towards the exit. If they could make it out of here in one peice...

Leo's eyes started distantly at his phone. "That's what's wrong." he murmured. "Aria wanted to go get something, took Keith with her this time." he clicked his phone, double checking the time before pulling on his jeans and t-shirt.
"I thought they would have been back by now..." he muttered, going over to the window and looking around curiously, though he knew from this height, he would never be able to distuingish them apart from the other people roaming the streets below.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Keith was way to zoned out to know what Andy was talking about. He ndoded, feeling her tugging on him and he sighed, wincing.
"I'm here, I'm here" He said, confused, as why was she asking him to stay with her. He glanced up a the man, arching an eyebrow, though he was pale white. "Boy?" He shook his head, no time to argue, Aria was tugging on him hardcore, and he had a feeling it was because he was being to damn slow for her. He took a step, stumbling, leaning against her heavily. "What hit me" he groaned, more to himself then to her.

Sara sighed, "They'd have called if they needed help" She said, wrapping the sheet around herself to make sure it stayed on. She wrapped her arms around Leo's bare chest.
"It'll be fine" She murmured, kissing his cheek and sighing, draping herself around him comfortably.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Aria sighed, glad that Keith was talking. At least if he was talking, he wouldn't be falling asleep. She didn't doubt that he had a concussion, and if Keith fell asleep right now-the Gods forbid-they would not make it back to the hotel.
"Good, keep talking to me. Anything." Aria murmured, glancing over her shoulder occassionally. The feild seemed to stretch for miles, and the more Keith leaned on her, the harder it was for Aria to keep up her pace.
"He's a lot older than you take him for." Aria muttered, shaking her head and shuddering. She glanced over her shoulder again. The wreckage was cleared from the track, including Aria's corvette. She sighed, dissmayed before Keith stumbled against her again.
"Whoa, easy big guy." Aria said, swallowing her fear and worry to keep herself standing. "You rolled." Aria murmured, wincing at the images in her head. "After being hit with about ten tons of pure steel.." she guessed, making it to the long hallway of an exit. Just at the end was a similar wall to the one that brought them here. They were almost home free!

Leo swallowed his worry and concern. Sara was right. Even Aria wasn't stubborn enough not to call for help if it was seriously needed. He sighed, shuddering lightly as Sara practically wrapped herself around him. He smiled, rubbing her arms gently, leaning his head back as she kissed his cheek.
"Yea, you're probably right." Leo mused, glancing outside again. He had about two or so hours before sunset. If Keith and Aria weren't back by then, they had a serious problem on their hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Keith heard Aria through the fog of whatever was clouding hsi mind.
"Bad ass" He mumbled, chuckling to himself. "No one'll believe me" He sighed, almost disappointed. He didn't make any sense right now, but it was good enough. He shook his head, letting Aria lead him, he stared at the brick wall, almost scared.
"We can't walk through that" He balked, not remembering that it was mist. He was scared, it was obvious, his head hurt, and he didn't want to make it hurt anymore. The noise began to mount agian, and he clapped his hands over his ears. Damn it hurt, so bad. He was sure something was wrong, seriously wrong now. Why was Aria leading him towards a brick wall?

Sara sighed, "Don't worry, they'll call if they need us, and I'm sure everything's fine, they probably got distracted" She murmured, shaking her head and tugging him lightly back to bed.
"You do realize we've spent the whole day in bed?" She murmured laughing lightly as she pressed her lips lovingly to his.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Aria sucked in a breath. And then cometh the insantiy. Damn how hard had he hit his head? Realization struck her, and Aria realized Leo wouldn't be able to heal Keith. She cursed, her voice breaking in worry and fear. How was she...the river? Gods no...that would do more damage than anything...
Her mind flashed her the top of the hotel. The pool...hopefully clean water was better than anything. Walking up to the brick wall, Aria shifted Keith around so that she had a free hand to sacn the wall. She found the brick, pulled it out and punched it back in hard enough that the brick cracked and her knuckles bled.
The wall shimmered away, and Aria tugged Keith's arm back over her shoulder and walked through it. Now was the challenge of getting Keith back to the hotel without looking too suspcious.

"Right.." Leo murmured. Her words were soothing, and reasonable, so Leo listened, ignoring the sinking feeling for the time being. He chuckled, letting her tug him back over to the bed. He shook his head.
"You do realize how easy that is with you?" Leo asked, bringing a hand up to cup her chin gently in his hands as he kissed her. His arm slid around her waist, picking her up gently against him before resting her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Keith balked some more, but Aria had tugged him through the wall. Screwing his eyes shut, he was suprised when he opened them on the other side, and they were out. He looked back, but the wall was soilid again. He frowned, confused, which just made his headache worse. He sighed, Aria was tugginng on him again, and he figured he just had to go with her. He looked around, dazed.
"It's..." He trailed off, wanting to sit down, though she was still tugging on him. "Aria, I'm tired" he mumbled, eyes slipping shut. All he wanted to do was sleep, but she wouldn't let him.

Sara laughed, "I suppose it's a gift" She gasped in suprise when he kissed her, she melted, she loved being kissed by Leo. She curled against his chest, lying on top of him, just the thin sheet between them, as she was basically cacooned in it.
"I love you" She purred, batting dark eyelashes. Her hair was a mess, not that she cared right now, she was just stunned that someone like Leo could so easily love her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Aria blinked a few times after they walked out from the portal. Shit what time was it. She glanced over her shoulder before pulling Keith with her down the alley.
"Damn it." She cursed. They we're going to miss the solstis. She was such an idoit. Time traveled differently underground. To Aria it had felt like an hour, not even.
"Damn damn." Aria muttered feeling Keith nearly buckle on top of her. "Shit. I know Keith, but you've got to stay awake." She gritted her teeth, glancing around frantically. How was she going to get him back? How were they going to heal him? Fear rose in her and Aria swallowed hard to keep herself sane. She could run back quickly...with him though? Aria bit her lip hard, pulling Keith's arm tighter around her shoulders.
"Dear Gods on high..." Aria said, shaking her head but pulling Keith down the alleys towards the hotel.

Leo chuckled. "Honestly, that wouldn't surprise me one bit." He murmured, looking at her with a deep look in his eyes. He sighed contently, reaching up to brush her hair back from her face. Resting his warm hand on her neck, Leo brought Sara down enough to kiss her again, softly yet with that underlying passion that meant much more.
"I love you too." Leo said, kissing her cheek and smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Keith groaned, damn it, all he wanted to do was sleep. He felt Aria tug on him, and then pray or something. Honestly, Keith couldn't remember much about anything right now. He frowned, what the hell was his last name? Where was he from? And where in the heck was he going? He sighed, frown deepening as Aria dragged him down an alley. What was her deal? Couldn't he just lie down and sleep. His head was spinning, badly, and he felt like he was gonna be sick.
"Aria" He gasped, tugging on her, turning sharply and vomiting behind a garbage can. He groaned, leaning heavily on the wall, wiping the back of his mouth with his hand. Blood still dripped down his face, and his tan skin looked painfully pale. He stood up, wobbling a bit, "Sorry'

Sara laughed, wrapping her arms around Leo's neck.
"Hmm, I wonder what other gifts I have" She mused, smiling in suprise as he kissed her. As always he was gentle, but she could feel the raw emotion behind the kiss, which made her tremble lightly. She closed her eyes, basking in the glory that was love for a moment before flicking her green eyes up and tracing a finger dpwn his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Aria turned sharply as Keith broke away from her. She winced as he was sick, and she quickly went over to him, making sure he wouldn't fall over.
"That's it. You'll probably hate me in the morning but..." Aria trailed her sentence off. Her face was hard as she looked him over, straight worry and fear in her stormy eyes. Swallowing hard, Aria wrapped Keith's arm around her shoulder. She held it there tight with one hand, and wound her other hand around his waist.
"Come on." she murmured. Taking a few short deep breaths, Aria gritted her teeth and took off, as fast as she could at the moment, down the winding alley's towards the hotel. It wasn't her fastest, but she managed to get to the hotel in a matter of a minute, whereas the walk would've taken an hour at best with Keith stumbling.
Breathing ragid, Aria found Keiths phone and dialed Leo's number, putting it on speaker so she just had to hold it as it was and keep hold of Keith.
"Pick up the phone.." Aria grumbled, hearing the dail tone loud and clear.

Leo shook his head. "I'm almost afraid to find out." he murmured. He wrapped his arms around her waist, winding his fingers under the covers so he was touching her soft skin. He sighed, closing his eyes as her fingers trailed over his face. Gods she was amazing.
Then he heard the vibrations of his phone on the table. Leo's eyes shot open and he looked at Sara, worried before reaching over for the phone. Keith's name flashed and Leo cursed, answering it.
"Where the hell are you guys?"
"Lobby. Get down here. NOW." Aria's voice was strained, but demanding and desprite all the same. After that, it sounded like she dropped the phone and the call ended. Leo cursed, sitting up and shutting his phone, reaching down to through his shirt over his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Keith winced, unsure of what was about to happen, and then he was basically lying across a chair in the lobby, breathing heavily trying to keep from vomiting all over a rug that looked like it cost more then his house. He gasped, just lying there, half sitting, half being supported by the chair. Damn it all, he really had no idea what had happened, but it hurt, a lot. He winced, rubbing his head again, blood was already dripping all over the chair, it didn't look like his cut had stopped bleeding at all. He heard Aria on the phone, but hte black dots dancing in front of his eyes were to numerous to see through. Dragging a breath in, he felt himself pitching over, and then, blackness.

Sara smiled at Leo, though she frowned quickly hearing the phone. She sighed, slipping out of the bed and pulling her own clothes on. She slipped her silver flats on, looking at Leo with a worried expression. Jamming a key card in her pocket she held out her hand to him, and then they were rushing towards the elevator.
"Good thing Matt went out for dinner with his team" She murmured, waiting impatiently for the elevator doors to open.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:06 pm

"Shit." Aria muttered, working to keep the mortals away. She'd pulled Keith's chair into a corner out of the flow of traffic. She'd found the emergency first aid kit, and was trying to keep Keith from bleeding all over the place, but not exactly succeeding.
What had she been thinking? Aria cursed herself over and over, fighting against the ever growing fear and agony inside her. How could she have done this to him? Put him in that situation? She should have gone on her own..."Should have.." Aria muttered.
Seeing Keith close his eyes, Aria's heart froze.
"No..no. Keith? Keith! Damnit, stay with me. Wake up!" Aria said, grabbing his shirt and shaking him, trying to wake him up.

Leo grabbed his medical bag on the way out the door. Taking Sara's hand Leo merely shook his head, running with her down the hallway towards the elevator.
The damned thing took forever getting to their floor, and longer still to get down to the lobby. "They shouldn't have gone. Damn Aria and her superstitions." Leo muttered, cursing and shaking his head. When the doors beeped and opened, Leo's eyes caught Keith and Aria instantly.
"Oh shit." he hissed, hearing Aria's frantic voice. He let go of Sara, rushing across the lobby over to where Aria had set Keith down. Leo sucked in a breath at the sight of the gash on Keith's head. He wouldn't be able to heal that.
"Aria what happened?" Leo asked. Aria's hands were still clenched in Keith's shirt, her knuckles turning white in the process.
"Racing..." Aria said through gritted teeth. "His car rolled. I didn't think..." her voice cracked and she stopped, bitting her lip and closing her eyes.
Leo glanced back at Sara, worried. "Have someone call 911, he needs a hospitial.." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Sara raced down the hall with Leo, skittering to a halt as they waited impatiently for the elevator to finally open. She stepped inside, waiting anxiously and then they were racing across the lobby to Keith and Aria.
"Oh gods" She swallowed, seeing how pale Keith was and how much blood he was losing. She looked at Leo, eyes wide as he told her to call 911. Swallowing again she pulled her phone out, speaking hurridly into it.
"They're on there way" She said, wakling over to Aria and wrapping her arm around her friend. She carefully detatched her fingers from Keith's bloody shirt, rubbing her back softly. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Keith, though she glanced up as she heard sirens.
"They're here" She said, watching as the Emergency personel came rushing in.

"Over here" Sara nodded at Keith, both men sucked in a breath, mauvering the unconcious teenager into a gurney, carefully strapping him down.
"Is this your friend?" One of the men asked.
"Brother" Sara responded, she knew they wouldn't let them stay with Keith unless they were family.
"Oh, alright" The man said, nodding at the three of them. "One of you can come with us, the rest have to follow"
"Aria?" Sara looked at her friend, "Do you wanna go with Keith?" She winced, the man was fitting Keith with oxygen right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Aria heard Leo and Sara, but she couldn't believe it. Her eyes grew cloudy, and in the distance she could hear Sara say they were coming. They weren't going to take him away from her were they? Keith's face was the only thing she could really focus on right now, everything else was a blurr to her. Her mind was screaming at her with regret and sorrow. Again and again her mind screamed for reasons-why? How could she? Why? over and over again.
Then someone was pulling her away, her fingers were loosing her grip, she was loosing him. "No.." Aria sobbed, realizing everything else was blurry because of the tears in her eyes. Things happened so slowly for her now. She felt so tired. Sara could have yanked her, and it would have felt like an enterity to her.
The next instant there were men next to Keith. They were putting him on a strecther, the were talking, Sara was answering. They were wheeling him away. Where was he going?
"Wait-"

"Aria." Leo's voice cut through her haze as his warm hand rested tightly on her shoulder. She gasped at the energy that flowed through her, clearing her mind and bringing her body back up to speed. Her body was shaking with surpressed sobs, though the tears were running down her face steadily.
"Go with Keith. We'll be right behind you." Leo said, almost an order rather than a promise. Aria didn't care. She nodded dumbly and followed Keith.
Leo glanced at Sara as Aria and Keith left. He shook his head, walking over to the valet parking to have the truck brough from the garage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Sara let Aria go, wincing and shaking her head.
"Where the hell did they go?" She breathed, standing beside Leo, waiting for the truck.
"Central hospital" She murmured, shaking her head, Keith, gods, he was so tough, what had happened? She took Leo's hand, squeezing it gently, she couldn't believe this, they had been so close to actually being done with this quest, but now one of her best friends was being sped to the hospital for surgery or something. She winced, shaking her head, trying to clear it. She felt something damp and looked down, Aria's tears had gotten her shirt wet, not that she cared, her friend had every right to cry. She would have if it was Leo.

The Paramedic tried to smile reassuringly at Aria, though he was focusing on getting an IV into Keith's arm and keepig him on the oxygen. The teenage boy, Keith Black according to his liscence was nineteen years old, Canadian, though he had health care, from some really estranged company, Posideon Inc. He glanced at the crying girl, shaking his head and sighing.
"He'll be fine" He murmured, looking at the girl, she was holding the boy's hand with pale knuckles, he winced. Poor girl, it was hard seeing your family memebers, or anyone you cared about in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Leo clenched his jaw and shook his head. He had no idea, Aria hadn't said anything this morning. "I haven't a clue." he murmured, taking the keys from the valet and getting into the drivers seat. He started the truck, nodding to Sara.
Right, Central Hospital. He just had to follow the sirens.

Aria waited until they had Keith situated in the center of the ambulance before getting in. The sight of Keith, tied up to all these wires and IV's, oxygen mask around his face nearly made her break. She couldn't though. Not yet. Kneeling next to Keith, she took his hand, clenching both of hers around his. Aria swallowed, linking her fingers and holding on tight. She prayed until the paramedic cut through her thoughts.
When Aria opened her eyes, they were a story gray, and they stared up at him blankly for a moment. She simply nodded stiffly, not trusting herself to saying anything right now.

Leo parked by the E.R. doors, locking the doors once they were both out of the truck. He took Sara's hand before rushing across the parking lot into the hopsital. He found Aria pacing in front of the 'Medical persional' only door, looking pale beyond belief, and she was shaking again.
"They won't let me in." Aria muttered dumbly when she caught sight of Leo and Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:48 pm

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital, unloading Keith with lighting efficiency. "He needs to get to the OR immediately, you'll have to wait in the waiting room" One of the nurses said, watching as Keith was wheeled down the hall straight through some double doors stating Surgery at the top.

One of the nurses led Aria to the waiting room, a small frown on her face. She had stuff to do and helping a young teenage girl deal with whatever she was dealing with was not in her scheduel. Another nurse rolled her eyes, brushing past the rude one, walking over to Aria and resting a gentle handle on her shoulder.
"Do you need a glass of water or something to drink?" She asked gently, the girl looked pale, beyond pale, but she wasn't responding. She walked back over to the nurses station, telling her that if she needed anything to come find her.

Sara followed Leo into the truck, sitting anxiously in the passanger seat, watching the traffic with a freaked out expression. Finally they pulled into the emergency parking and burst through the doors.
"Oh Aria" She frowned, walking over to the counter, inquring about Keith.
"He's in surgery" She murmured, walking back over to her friends. "We'll have to wait here"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Leo watched Sara go off, looking back at Aria. She was still pacing, but it looked automatic. Like Aria wasn't really here. Whereever she was, Leo hoped she'd come back soon, he was starting to worry about her.
When Sara came back, Aria looked up from the floor. She nodded sitffly. "Surgery.." she repeated. Someone had said that...who? The guy in the ambulance. He had said that. "Yea. Surgery. They said he'd be alright." she said.

Leo frowned but nodded. "Of course he will be." he added and Aria nodded again. She looked up at the door with distate before going back to her pacing. Leo could stand that for all of four minutes before taking Aria by the shoulders and steering her towards a chair.
"Tell us what happened." Leo said, kneeling to be eye level with Aria.
"What happened?" Aria asked, swaying in her seat. She held her head for a moment. Her mind was foggy, heavy. It hurt to think.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Sara sighed, watching Aria, starting to feel much along the same lines as Leo. She zoned them out, watching the minutes turn to hours on the clock. She winced, shaking her head, three hours had passed, and she was getting anxious. Shockingly Leo was still awake, probably due to stress. She stood up, starting to pace as well, she needed to move, to think. She glanced up, a doctor had just walked through the doors. She bit her lip, he walked over to her, and she took a deep breath.

"Sara?" He asked, she nodded, having given her name to the nurses station.
"Yea" She forced her hands to be still. "Your, brother? will be fine, he had a lot of bleeding and we had to preform some neurosurgery, but he came through it beautifully. He's in Intensive Care right now, recovering. His concussion was fairly bad, and he'll definately take awhile to recover" He smiled, "But he is stable, and you guys are welcome to come see him, provided you stay quiet and don't pester him to much. He doesn't really know what happened, and he seems to be having trouble remembering a few things, some temporary memory loss. Temporary of course" He said with a small smile.
"Now, if you'd like to follow me" Sara breathed a smile sigh of relief, gesturing at Aria and Leo to follow her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Leo frowned, reaching a hand up to Aria's forehead. She was fine as far as he could tell. Whatever she was dealing with right now was an emotional thing. He sighed and let her walk around. He sat down next to Sara, rubbing his face tiredly. It was getting late, but Leo doubted he would fall asleep. Still, he found coffee, bringing everyone else a cup.

Aria paced relentlessly. Her legs were burning, but her mind couldn't register right now. She took the cup Leo handed her, but hardly drank it. The hours ticked away on the clock, and she was getting close to dead tired and sick with worry when the doctor came back out.
Leo stood up, walking behind Sara, rubbing her shoulders gently and listening to the doctor. Aria was just behind him, still clutching her full cup of coffee. Hearing that Keith was alright, Aria swayed with relief.
Leo turned around in enough time to catch her, but the coffee spilled onto the floor. "Easy. He's alright." Leo murmured, wrapping his arm around Aria and helping her walk down the hallway after Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Sara winced, watching Aria and Leo with a small frown. The doctor used a card to open ICU, which meant they'd need one to get in and out. She stepped inside, curtains were drawn around a bed, and a nurse walked around the corner. She smiled lightly at Sara, before nodding at the curtain and going back around the desk. Sara sucked in a breath, Keith had basically undergone brain surgery to stop the bleeding, that had to be really serious. She stepped behind the curtain, feeling her stomach tightening at what she saw. Keith was lying on the bed, blankets pulled up to his waist, head wrapped in a thick bandage. He still and multiple IV's in, and he was asleep. He was so pale, and the beep of the heart rate monitor was the only sound besides ragged breathing. She felt her knees shake and sat down in one of the three chairs, sitting there, staring at Keith, eyes wide.

Keith was half-awake, his eyes just weren't open. Everything had been explained to him in Post Op, but he was to stoned out on pain meds to know what was going on. He winced, feeling a needle jab into his arm, more then once, and then he was done. His head ached, intense pressure, but besides that, nothing. He didn't want to move, he doubted he could, the nurse would probably flip on him anyway. He heard voices, he recognized them, but couldn't respond. His mouth was so dry, he wanted water, badly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Leo glanced up at Sara's face. He wanted to see her reaction, judge how bad it was before letting Aria see Keith. She was in a werid state right now, he was almost afraid to let Aria see him. He watched Sara intently, wincing at the aghast look on her face.
"Aw damn." Leo said, wrapping his arm tight around Aria, pulling her back before she walked past the curtain.

"Aria, are you sure about this?" Leo asked. Her eyes looked at him blankly, her eyes still that stormy green-gray they had been all day. She blinked a few times before turning to look back at the curtain.
"Keith's ok." Aria said, looking back at Leo with a small frown.
"He will be, but he's..." Leo sighed, looking at Sara for a moment.
"He's ok." Aria repeated, walking around the curtain to look at Keith.

Seeing him in this condition broke back all the emotions she had been fighting to surpress. She braced herself gently against the railing of the end of the bed, her knuckles turning white at the sight of Keith. Tears sprung to her eyes again, and Aria hung her head.
"This is all my fault." Aria sobbed quietly, burring her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Sara had jumped up, wanting to stop Aria. She winced, all of Aria's emotions broke the dam and she winced.
"Aria" She said, wrapping her arm around her friend carefully. "Shhh' She looked frantically at Leo, rubbing her friend's back, trying to calm her down. "Keith'll be fine, remember? And this is not your fault, not at all" She said softly, "Keith'll tell you that himself the moment he wakes up" She murmured softly, rubbing her back some more, trying to calm her down. She looked at Keith, eyes going wide as his blue eyes flicked open.

"A-Aria?" Keith coughed, eyes flicking open at the sound of someone crying. He winced, shaking his head, though that hurt too. He sighed, not exactly enjoying the idea of sitting still. Sara smiled lightly at Keith, putting on a brave face, though her friend only seemed to have eyes for the girl sobbing on her shoulder. Keith took a small gasp of air, his lungs were sore, everything was sore. He llifted a hand, though he found it nearly impossible to move.
"Easy there" Sara murmured, shaking her head lightly. She looked at Leo, telling him silently to keep Keith still.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Aria let go of the bed as Sara pulled her towards her. She held back the majority of her sobs, but the tears ran freely.
"Yes it is.." Aria whispered, afraid that if she spoke any louder she would break out in sobs. "I made him come with me...I made him race...he got into that crash because of me." she sobbed, her voice getting louder and louder with each reason despite her wish to keep quiet. She covered her face again, shaking her head.

Leo sucked in a breath and held his hands up in defense. Seeing Aria break down though wasn't an easy thing to watch. Hearing Keith, Leo's head snapped towards his friend. He didn't catch Sara's eyes since he was already at Keith's side, putting a warm hand on his's friends shoulders.
"Stay still. You just got out of surgery. You're going to be weak." Leo murmured softly. He glanced back at the girls. Aria had picked her head up from Sara's shoulders, her eyes wide, red and puffy, making the olive green color stand out against the dirty blonde strands of hair falling into her face.
"Keith?" Aria asked, suddenly hearing the doctor's voice in her mind. Temporary memory loss...what would he remember?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Sara rubbed Aria's back.
"You didn't make him do anything" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. "He chose to drive Aria" She glanced up, watching Leo talk to Keith. She sighed, releasing Aria for a moment to see what was going on, before lightly hugging her again.
"See" She murmured, restating that Keith would be fine. Slipping away from her friends she went to the nurses station in the ICU for a moment.
"When can he come home?" She asked softly. "If you're lucky tomorrow. Of course once home, it's bed rest for two weeks, then return to the hospital to have the bandage removed and checked. He's on a strict regiment of pain killers however, so we'd need assurance you can handle that" Sara nodded.
"Of course, we can handle that, do I need to sign anything?"
"Yes, you can do that tomorrow"

Keith winced, looking at Leo confused, "Surgery?" He winced, that would explain all the needles. He looked around, mildly confused still.
"Aria?" He looked at her, smiling lightly. He remembered her, and his friends, but besides that, everything was blurry.
"What happened?" He asked, confused. His head was pounding. Sara stepped back over to them.
"Hey, good news. Keith can come home tomorrow, provided we follow a few strict rules" She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: