Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm

If Aria had thought the first time was bad, the second nearly teared her to shrewds. But when she opened her eyes and the pain stopped, she was back in Keith's room, laying on his bed. She cried then from the physical pain she'd felt and the pain eating at her heart. She hoped and prayed that the past Keith would beileve her and would stay away from the track. Calming down, Aria realized how quiet it was in the aparment. She didn't hear anything.
Standing up, Aria forced herself to walk around. When she saw the busted coffee-table her heart started racing. Had something happened? How much time had gone by? Nearly sick with worry, Aria looked around before finding Sara's note. Reading it, Aria collasped into the couch.
"Father Hermes please.." she cried, holding her head in her hands. "Let him believe me. Make this go away..."

--
Leo came back with two cups of coffee in his hand. One for himself, and one for Sara. "Here." he murmured, handing Sara what she had asked for. Glancing over at Keith, Leo smiled, seeing him awake and talking.
"Morning." Leo said, leaning against the wall near Sara's chair.
--

"Keith? Hey, come on, wake up." Aria said softly, shaking his shoulder. She still couldn't believe she was up this early after staying up late watching movies. But whatever her dream had been about, it wasn't good, and the feeling was making her restless. No point in trying to go back to sleep
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Sara sighed, smiling at Keith as she accepted the coffee, glancing at Keith occasionally. She sighed, leaning back and taking a sip of her drink.
"Morning?" Keith frowned, looking confused.
"You've been out for awhile" Sara explained, taking another sip of her coffee and resting her head on Leo's shoulder. She was tired, but not over tired, just wiped.
"Aria hear yet?" He mumbled, "No, she's not" Sara said, "She's sleeping, remember? Had some bad nightmares" She said, shaking her head.

---

Keith yawned, opening his eyes.
"Hey, I'm awake" He grumbled, shaking his head. Had last night just been a dream? He chuckled, yea probably. He sighed, Aria from the future coming to warn him about the past. He was losing it.

OOC: advanced warning, he won't listen, to damn stubborn. Poor future Aria =/
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

"We'll bring her around later if she's up to the drive." Leo murmured, taking a swig from his coffee. He still had no idea what had happened to Aria, he only hoped she was alright. Rubbing the stryo-foam cup in his hands, Leo set his attention to keeping the coffee warm. He had heard Sara explaining everything to Keith. He was happy with the idea of Keith staying in the hopsital but there was no other choice really.
"How ya feeling?" Leo asked.

--
((it was worth a shot xP))
"Oh you're up." Aria murmured, smirking though it was a bit forced. "Come on, get dressed." she said, patting his shoulder gently before turning around to look out the window. The sun was rising. Hopefully they would still have time when they got back to make it to Olympus.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:24 pm

"Sort of numb" Keith answered, shaking his head and wincing.
"I dunno really, definately stoned" He replied, wincing a bit, looking at the IV drip. He glanced up as heard a sing song voice ring out.
"Time for meds" The nurse sang out, walking over and placing a small cup in front of Keith with a glass of water.
He nodded, taking the pills and taking a sip of water. "What else is he on?" Sara asked.
"A bunch of pain stuff, plus morphine every three hours" The nurse responded. Sara shuddered, looking at the nurse, it was the same one that freaked her out before. She shuddered as the nurse looked over Keith, totally possessive almost. She nudged Leo, nodding her head in the nurses direction, hoping he'd understand.
"Well, I'll be back in a bit with lunch, and then this ward is being closed for patient rest, so you'll have to leave for a few hours" She murmured, smiling at Sara and Leo.

Keith sighed, nodding his head at the nurse, she really creeped him out. He nodded, "I guess if she's up to it" He mumbled softly. Glancing at the needle in his arm. He didn't understand why she didn't come at first, but Leo and Sara had said something about her having nightmares and being sore. She sighed, shaking his head and looking at his friends as they were told they'd have to leave soon.
"But-" He cut off, he didn't want his friends to leave, he didn't feel very comfortable here yet.

---
OOC: I think we're done with the past? XD
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

"That would be the morphine..." Leo murmured as Keith said he wasn't feeling that much pain. That much he had been expecting with all the things Keith was hooked up to at the moment. Finishing his coffee, Leo tossed the empty cup into the garbage.

He glanced up as the nurse came in and raised an eye brow. The lady was entirely too perky for his liking. He watched her curiously before seeing Sara look at him from the corner of his vision. Leo saw her nod towards the nurse and Leo looked back in enough time to see the possive gleam in her eyes. Leo shuddered. So this was the nurse Sara had been talking about.

Seeing the look on Keith's face at the mention of them having to leave, Leo gave a reassuring smile. "Hey, no worries. We'll come back soon as they'll let us." he promised, rubbing Sara's shoulder.

((yea, we are))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"For sure Keith, we'll only be gone for a bit, and just think, you can get some sleep" She said, smiling at her friend and squeezing his hand.
"Don't worry" She reassured him, smiling a bit. She looked at Leo and sighed, "I really don't like that nurse" She murmured softly. She sighed, standing up and tossing out her cup. She stretched out, watching the nurse come in with Keith's lunch.
"Alright, so you guys have to go now" She murmured, "Visiting hours start again at two" She smiled, "Don't worry, it's just quiet time really" She smiled.

"Alright, we'll go" Sara murmured, kissing Keith's forhead, "We'll be back at two Keith, I promise" She said with a small sigh. She looked at Leo and took his hand. "Come on, we'll be back in a bit" She waved as Keith looked bored at his food. It definately didn't look edible.
'Um, is he on a diet or anything?" She asked the nurse.
"Nope, not at all"
"So, is it alright for us to bring him some food?" She asked, "Of course, anything's better the hospital food" She said, ushering them out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Leo simply nodded in agreement, letting Sara do most of the talking. His mind was still reeling from everything that had happened today. Then there was the small but serious matter of what they were going to tell Keith if Aria didn't return. Leo narrowed his eyes at the nurse. She seriously wanted them to leave.

Leo tightened his grip on Sara's hand as the nurse ushered them from the room. "This doesn't bode well." he murmured softly to her before leading the way back down to the van. They had until two to firgure out what they were going to tell Keith.

Back at the apartment, Leo shoved the door open with gently with his shoulder. When he walked into the living room, Leo cursed. Aria was half laying on the couch, looking like she had fallen and landed there, Sara's note still clucthed in her hand. She hadn't heard them come in at all.
Walking over to her quickly, Leo rolled her over so that she was laying flat along the couch. She was alright for the most part.
"Aria..." Leo said quietly. She frowned in her sleep and simply let her head fall to the side. Her grip on the note relaxed, and the paper fell to the floor. Leo shook his head and sighed.
"She seems to be ok...just exhausted." Leo said, looking over at Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Sara followed Leo back to the hotel room, wincing as she saw Aria.
"Well, as long as she's okay" She murmued, disappearing into the washroom, she needed to shower and get some proper food for Keith, if he could stomach it. She was beyond pissed at Aria right now, she just kept taking off, doing stuff on her own accord. First Keith's life and now her own, it was ridiculous. She shook her head, stepping into a cold shower, she needed to calm down a bit, and this was getting ridiculous. She sighed, stepping into the shower and letting the chilled water calm her. It was to hot for a warm shower, and she wasn't in the mood to actually relax right now.

She sighed, stepping out of the shower and dried her hair quickly, pulling on her jeans and walking into her room to get one of her shirts. She dressed quickly and sat on her bed, cursing softly. She couldn't handle this, it was supposed to have been a nice day, chill, but then Aria had gone and ruined it. She shook her head, she wasn't going to voice her anger to anypne, but she was definately pissed off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Leo sighed. He knew that look in Sara's face. Glancing back at Aria, Leo let her be and stood up. Hearing the water running in the bathroom pretty much confirmed his suspision. Sara wasn't too happy. Not that he could blame her really. Leo shook his head, collasping into a chair to wait for Sara to come out from the shower. He didn't know what to make of any of this.

Hearing the water stop, Leo looked up before going into the bedroom. He watched her for a moment, arms folded over his chest, leaning against the door frame. Yep, she was made. Leo may have only seen her angry a few times, but there was no mistaking it this time. He wasn't going to say anything, mostly because he didn't know what to say. He didn't know what had happened to Aria, so he couldn't defend her. He couldn't even reassure her that Keith would be a hundred perecent alright, not after all of this.
"What do you want to bring Keith for lunch?" he asked instead, quietly and softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Sara sighed, glancing up as Leo came in, brushing her emotions over Aria aside, she shrugged.
"Hmm, I dunno, something simple, like grilled cheese, or soup. Just something edible, but not to heavy" She said, sighing contently. She looked at him, not willing to tell him about what she had been seeing. Her ability to see the relationships between people, and Keith and Aria's thread was fading, it wasn't gone yet, but it was fading a bit. She sighed, she looked at Leo, "We can pick something up on the way back, there's a cafe just down the street from the hospital, it's really good" She said, "Small portions, so that'll be good for him" She sighed, leaning against him, sighing and rubbing her eyes.
"This is all just so messed up" She murmured, pilling her wet hair over her shoulder so that it was pulled forward.

Keith yawned, he hadn't eaten anything, and the nurse had taken away the tray. He sighed, his meds were making him incredibly sleepy, like all the time, so he didn't bother to try and stay awake.
She had told him to go to sleep anyway, it was patient rest time, so Sara and Leo wouldn't come back anyway. He yawned again, taking a small sip of his water before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Leo simply nodded in agreement, not wanting to test Sara any further then she already was. When she came to lean against him, Leo wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly against him. He sighed and kissed her forehread gently.
"I owe you a day." he murmured softly. "Once we get back to camp maybe." he hoped that would give her something positive to think about.

"I know, but right now, there isn't much we can do about it Sara." Leo said quietly, rubbing her arms gently. "We'll get something for Keith to eat, and go back to the hospital, alright?"

Aria coughed as her breath caught in her throat. Her heart thundered against her chest and she sat up on her elbows. Looking around quickly, she frowned. How had she ended up in the living room? Then she remembered coming back to the furture, finding the note that Sara had left. Keith was back in the hospitial. Why though? Something had happened after she'd read the note...Aria winced as a mirgrane threathened if she proded further in her memory. She'd passed out after that. Flexing her fingers, Aria looked around again. Maybe the future had changed...maybe it hadn't been a crazy dream...maybe Keith was alright!
Standing up quickly, Aria heard the crunch of glass beneath her foot. She frowned and looked down at the broken coffee table. Her heart sank instantly. The coffee table had been broken when she'd passed out...well, maybe something had happened. Aria glanced over her shoulder, hearing voices coming from Leo and Sara's bedroom. Where they here?
"Guys?" Aria asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

"Yes, yes you do" Sara muttered, leaning against him and sigheid exahustedly.
"Yea I know Leo" She muttered, sighing though she frowned as she heard Aria. Getting up, she walked over to the door and leaned on the frame.
"Yea?" She muttered, looking at her friend with a small frown. She definately wasn't in the ebst of moods, and she figured that Aria wouldn't be coming back to the hospital with them, she looked like she had been dragged through hell and back.

She sighed, trying to force her bad feelings away. All she could look forward to was this quest being over soon and then them going back to camp. She sighed, raking her fingers through her hair, exahusted, with life, with everything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Leo glanced up as Sara left, having heard Aria as well. For the moment, he'd let her handle this, though is Sara started yelling, he'd step in. He was sure the last thing either of them needed was another fight.

Aria frowned, seeing that Sara wasn't her usual and percky self this morning. She glanced around for a moment before looking back at her friend. "Wh-where's Keith?" she asked quietly, almost afraid of the answer. But she had to know. She'd made him promise. He had to be alright.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Sara frowned, shaking her head and sighing, "In the hospital" She murmured, frowning and shaking her head. Where had Aria thought he was? She shook her head, "Why?" She asked, frowning again. She didn't understand what Aria was even going through, and she definately wasn't to impressed with her. She shook her head, leaning against side of the door, arms crossed. She was definately not her happy self, but dealing with Keith lately had been a final staw for her. She was sort of losing it, slowly but surely. Worrying about everyone else was sort of driving her towards a sort of depression.

She shook her head, "We're heading back over there" She murmured, shaking her head and looking over at Leo.
"Ready to get going?" She murmred, "We have to stop and get Keith some food and maybe some water" She murmured, looking at him with cloudy green eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Aria nearly chocked on Sara's words. "The hospital?" she whispered, eyes wide. She held her head for a moment before the news finally won and knocked her down. She fell into the sofa, surpressing the urge to rage and scream like a three year old throwing a trantrum. Why hadn't he listened to her?! He'd promised!

Leo sighed and nodded. He didn't like the look in Sara's eyes when she turned to face him. He stood up swiftly and rested a hand on her shoulder gently before looking over at Aria. The girl looked like she had just seen a ghost.
"Aria, we're going to head back up to the hospital to see Keith. Think you're up for the trip?" Leo asked, the opposite of Sara, softly and concerned.

Aria looked back up at Leo and blinked away her blurry vision. "What happened?" she asked. "Why is he in the hospital? He went with me yesterday didn't he?!" Aria said, the questions just tubbling from her faster then she could think.
Leo frowned. Maybe Aria wasn't up to the trip just yet. "Yea he did. You screamed earlier, scarred as all half to death. Keith fell off the couch, and on the coffee table." Leo explained, nodding to the mess next to Aria. "He broke a stich and we had to have him taken back." There was a storm in Aria's eyes now.
"I'm coming." she said, though her voice broke slightly over the words before she left to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Sara frowned, "I don't think that's such a good idea" She said firmly. "You look ready to fall apart Aria, and Keith doesn't need to be worrying over you" She murmured, it was harsh, but she was worreid enough over the two of them as it was, she didn't need Keith having a panic attack because of the condition Aria was in. She looked at Leo, hoping for some support, she wasn't willing to wait to long though.
"I'm gonna go, get lunch and all" She murmured, looking at Leo, wondering what he'd do. She didn't think Aria shoulc come, she'd make matters worse for Keith. She nearly smacked the wall, she was so aggrivated, and ready to collapse with the weight of all the emotions she was feeling.

She shook her head, walking towards the door, grabbing the keys for the truck, and turning.
"Meet you there?" She asked, unless he stopped her now of course. Her hands were shaking slightly, but they where shoved in her pockets, so no one could see. She was so pissed off right now, between Keith's injury, Aria and whatever she was doing, and this whole not getting any down time, she was close to snapping.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=471
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40