HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Alright, here are my bios.

Name: Keith Shadler
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
Personality: Keith is kind and nice. He tends to be easy going and just go with the flow. He is extrmeley protective of Shaye, whom he considers to be his little sister.
Other: He, Shaye, and Adrian live in a large mansion on the outskirts of town.

Name: Shaye Black
Species: Appearance Shape Shifter (She can change her appearance at will).
Appearance:
Personality: Random and out going. Shaye loves being the center of attention. She is extremely beautiful and knows it. She can be quiet mean and catty, but is usually really nice.
Other: Lives with Keith and Adrian.

Name: Adrian LaCost
Apperance:
Personality: Adrian is withdrawn and somewhat mean. He only really talks to Shaye and Keith, and otherwise avoids contact with the others. He will open up once in awhile, but otherwise he is like a shut book. He despises humans, and anything to do with them.
Other: Lives with Shaye and Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Name: Andriana Michealson (Called Andy)
Species: Vampiress
Looks: Andriana
Personality: No one usually approaches her because she looks so mean and evil, but she's really nice and sweet. She a tom-boy and loves all sports. She's very pretty and once you get to know her, she's absolutely lovely.
Other: She lives in a mansion outside of town, so not to attract attention, with lots of land.

Name: Jaylen Reaves (Called Jay)
Species: Shapeshifter
Looks: Usually appears as Jaylen
Personality: She's a total tom-boy. She's sweet and funny. She can be very sarcastic and vile. She love sports and is very active.
Other: She lives in the mansion.

Name: He won't tell anyone his real name. He makes everyone call him Zero.
Looks: Zero
Personailty: Solitude is like his best character. He keeps to himself and doesn't like to be bothered. He has a horrible temper and has the death stare. He uses his death stare alot and it scares the humans to peices. He's doesn't show his emotions and he is very hard to befriend.
Other: He lives in the mansion.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Shaye Black groaned and pulled a pillow over her head. sunlight streamed through her windows as the pretty brunette tried in vain to block it out. It was about ten in the morning on a saturday.
"I'm never drinking that much again" She groaned, finally giving in and rolling out of bed. Padding across the soft carpet she headed to her private washroom, returning minutes later clean, showered and dressed. She was wearing a short black dress, her swim suit underneath. Muttering under her breath, she opened her door and walked down a long hallway towards the kitchen.

Keith Shadler glanced up when he saw Shaye walk into the kitchen.
"What time did you get in last night?" He asked, smiling at her teasingly.
"Three or something" She muttered. She had been partying with her human friends down at the beach. He smiled, shaking his head.
"You need to take 'er easy Shaye, you're not going to survive till grad if you don't" He teased. She was graduating this year, in fact next week. And it was her first time, so it was a big deal.
"I know, I have to go shopping today" She muttered, spinning her car keys around her finger.

Adrian LaCost, the third room mate looked up from his place on the couch.
"Who are you going with?" He asked, interested.
"No one yet, why?" She asked, looking over at him with her peircing green eyes.
"Just curious, we need to make sure he's a good guy" Adrian said, smiling at her while winking at Keith. She rolled her eyes. Adrian wasn't planning on going to the Prom or the Grad, he just liked to bug Shaye. Both him and Keith regard her as a younger sister. He returned to the book he was reading, smiling to himself as he heard her leave.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Andriana Michaelson groaned and rolled out of the bed, flipping open her cellphone. "Two new messages," she mumbled, sliding through the messages and disregarding them until later. She pulled herself out of bed, barefeet padding across the room to pull on a long tee shirt over her short pajama shorts and tanktop. She yawned and made her way into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and heading back to her room. She walked into her shower, quickly showered, and dressed. She wanted to do something today, but sitting around would do nothing for her. She pulled on her blue jean shorts and yellow tanktop, which made her hip-length fire red hair and ruby colored eyes POP. She rolled her shoulders and tied her now-dry hair into a twisty pony-tail. She padded back into the kitchen with her black socked feet. "Good morning," came a soft, familiar voice from inside the kitchen.

Jaylen Reaves leaned her lower back against the counter behind her as she watched Andy pour herself some hot water and add the hot chocolate mix. Andy didn't drink coffee, just hot chocolate. Jaylen took a deep breath. "Seen Zero this morning?" Andy asked, shifting things around in the fridge to find her yogurt and rice cakes. It was an ugly, non-filling breakfast thought Jaylen, but she didn't bother with the same conversation this morning. "Not yet," Jaylen answered, throwing her turquoise glance around the kitchen and the living room, open to the kitchen. She peered into the darkness of the hallway leading to Zero's room, but didn't see anything. "Have you?" Jaylen asked, pushing a strand of dirty blonde hair out of her eyes. "Nope," Andy answered, sitting down at the kitchen table with her strawberry and banana yogurt and cinnamon flavored rice cakes. "Hmmm," Jaylen said as she pushed off the counter with her lower back and made her way across the kitchen to sit beside her, carrying her steaming blue coffee cup and bowl of Cherrios.

Zero's yawned and stretched, throwing a shirt over her pale chest and pulling on a pair of basketball shorts. He coughed into his balled fist and carried himself into the kitchen, dragging his feet reluctantly. He saw Andy and Jay sitting at the kitchen table. He Poured himself some coffee and tried to avoid Andy and Jay's stares. Their eyes were questioning and he wanted to sit down before they spoke. He grabbed an orange, though he doubt he would eat it, and sat down across from them. "Hi," was all he said. His amythest colored eyes drifted from girl to girl. The tips of his silver hair hung seperately in his eyes. He raised an eyebrow at them, then opened his mouth to say something else, his fangs gleaming brightly in the floursent light above him. "Sorry," he mumbled, closing his mouth. "What time did you get in last night?" Andy asked. Zero took in a large breath through his nose and locked his amythest eyes on Andy's ruby ones. "One or two probably. Somewhere around there." He didn't worry that his hunting activities interrupted their sleep, because he knew they didn't. Zero had even gone into their rooms last night, to make sure they were there, and they hadn't even awaken.

OoC: Are Shaye, Keith, and Adrian friends with Zero, Andy, and Jay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 pm

OOC:: Yes

BIC:
Shaye stepped through the garage door, her black dress floating around her legs as she walked. It was the perfect summer dress, at least in her opinion. Yawning she clicked the unlock button on her car keys and stepped into her black Ford Mustang. Turning the key, she made sure the garage door was open before she pulled out onto the long, private drive way. She turned on her iPod and allowed the top to go down on the car, so now the wind whipped through her hair.

Keith sighed, and sat down next to Adrian.
"You gonna go to the whole Prom thing?" He asked him, although he could guess the answer.
"I dunno, if someone invites me, or if Shaye bullies me into it" the other vampire replied with a shrug. "I don't want to go though, you know how I hate anything to do with humans" Keith nodded, Adrian was fairly reclusive, often avoiding humans except when he was hunting. Infact the other vampire only seemed to like other vamps, and Shaye.

Adrian rose to his feet, his bare feet poking out from his too long jeans.
"Did you hunt last night?" He asked, his black eyes shining. Keith nodded, "Did you?"
"Nope, didnt have a chance" Adrian replied, shrugging his shoulders. He only hunted when necessary, and could go weeks without feeding. He swept his dark hair from his eyes. Observing Keith with his penetrating stare, "Do you think she'll be okay?" He asked after a moment. Both of them tended to worry about Shaye, she seemed to attract trouble.
"It's only the mall, what could she possibly do there?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Andy sighed and eyed Zero with ruby eyes. Zero yawned, clearly unintrested. She shrugged, finishing off her yogurt, she pushed back from the table and walked across the kitchen, throwing her stuff away, and then climbed the stairs to retreive her cellphone from her beside table.

Jay watched Zero with a turquiose stare. "Please quit staring at me," Zero said, his voice deep, low, and very enchanting. But that's how vampires were, right, enchanting and seductive. Jay shrugged it off and also walked across the kitchen, placing her dishes in the sink for the maid, and then jumped over the back of the couch, jumping onto the couch and grabbing the new book she was reading.

Zero yawned again and watched Jay jump over the back of the couch. He decided he would laugh so hard if she over jumped or broke the back of the couch. He brought the orange to his mouth and suck the juices right out of the citrus fruit, dropping the flattened fruit in the garbage can on his way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Shaye flipped open her sliver cell phone, hitting the speed dial number for Andy, her best friend. Waiting impatiently, she drummed her fingers on the steering wheel, finally pulling out onto the highway
"C'mon pick up" She hissed into the phone, she needed her friend's help picking out her dress. Slowly she inched onto the busy highway, careful to drive carefully, knowing Adrian and Keith would kill her if she got hurt.

Keith sighed, looking at the magazines strewn across the coffee table in the living room.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked the over vampire, absentmindedly wondering what Zero was doing. He knew the other vampire well, having spent a number of years traveling with him. Adrian shurgged.
"I dunno, maybe just chill here" He replied, seeming to not care.

Adrian had barely heard Keith, as he was already planning his day.
"Maybe go to the mall, you have to get your tux don't you?" He asked, knowing Keith had agreed to take Andy to the prom.
"Yes, I think I ordered it already" He replied, smiling a little.
"Why don't you take someone?" He said, knowing a few girls who would love to go with Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Just as Andy reached for her phone, it buzzed, scaring the living daylights out of Andy. Oh that's right. She didn't have any living daylights, because she was dead. She chuckled at her mental joke and then flipped open the phone. "Hello, Dahling," Andy said to her best friend, Shaye, on the other line. "How are you?" She asked, carefully making her way down the steps, trying to pull on her black and white Converse in the progress.

Jay yawned and then flipped a few pages through her book. She rolled her eyes as she heard Andy clunking down the stairs. She returned her eyes to the book's page and continued to reading. She yawned and bit back her laughter as Andy clunked again as she lost her balance and almost fell down the stairs. "I didn't know vampiresses could be so clumsy." Jay called to her. She heard the clunking stop. "Shut up," Andy hissed at her.

Zero yawned and showered quickly and heard a strange knocking against glass. He peeked his head out of the bathroom door and his jaw dropped. There at his back glass sliding door, was a group of screaming girls with cameras. He slipped back inside the door and thank God that the back door was locked. He had locked last night. "So many girls," Zero shook his head, rubbing a towel over his head quickly and roughly to try and dry is pure ((and absolutely amazing, if I might add,)) silver hair. He looked at himself and his amythest eyes just gleaming back. He sighed and continued drying his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hey, I'm picking you up in like ten minutes, I'm pulling into the drive way now. It's shopping time" Shaye said into the phone, her voice sounding thrilled. She clicked the phone shut, driving down the twisty drive way. Finally pulling into the large parking area, and nearly yelping as she nearly hit one of the many human girls gathered outside the house.
"Watch it" she shouted, parking her car, and banging on the door in horror.
"Let me in!" She called, backed up against the door.

Keith sighed and flicked open his cell phone, eight missed calls, not that he cared. They were probably from Shaye last night, trying to tell him what time she would be home.
Looking through the list, he found that he was right.
"She call you last night?" He asked Adrian, tossing the phone carelssly back onto the table.
"Yea, she was pretty gone though" He replied, grinning a little.
"I had to go pick her up"

Adrian smiled to himself, remembering the ordeal of going to pick his 'sister' up. She had been surrounded by a group of moronic human teenagers, mainly male, and he had been forced to toss a few out of the way to rescue her. He smiled a little at the memory, it had been quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Andy opened the door and Shaye practically fell in. "Sorry," she said, catching her. "Go away! He's not coming out!" She yelled at the girls. The screamed at her to leave them alone, even though it was her property and kept banging on the door leading into Zero's room. "They are a little crazy. Every girl wants him to ask them to the prom. But he said he doesn't plan to go with any of those girls." She smiled and slammed the door, mometarily quieting the girls.

Jay saw the horror that was her front yard and laughed. "More girls than yesterday," she said to Andy. "Hey Shaye," she waved, returning her eyes to the pages. Her feet were propped up on the couch and Andy sighed.

Zero growled, dressed in baggy blue jeans and a black shirt. He looked up from shuffling his feet as his hands overflowed with notes form the girls. He saw Shaye and gave an adorable half-smile. "Hey," he said, just a tad happier after his shower. He dumped the notes into the trash can and walked over. "You going with her?" Zero asked Andy. "Yeah," Andy said. "We'll be back in a little while."

OoC: Sorry it took so long. My grandmother started yelling at me about putting the dogs in some flea dip or something so I had to do that before I could finish my post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 pm

"Hey" Shaye said, nodding at Jay, and returning Zero's smile.
"It's alright, same thing is happening at our place over Adrian, it's hilarious" She said, smiling. "Keith's totally relieved he already has a date" She said, nudging Andy, smiling at her friend. "I got totally swarmed at Leah's party last night, Adrian had to come rescue me" She said, blushing a little, and absentmindedly changing her eye colour to blue.
"Who do you plan on going to prom with then?" She asked Zero curiousy, her stomach a nest of butterflies. She had a major crush on him, and had always wanted to go with him, but she figured he was like Adrian and had no interest in human stuff.
"Ya ready to go?" She asked Andy, practically bouncing up and down.
"I still need to get my dress, and we have to make appointments and all that" She said, rolling her eyes at the amount of stuff she still had to do.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

"I don't know." Zero shrugged, moving around the couch and sitting in 'his' EZ chair. "I don't even know it I'm going. I've decided that is Adrian goes with a girl, I'll go with a girl."

Andy smiled. "Better convince Adrian to go with a girl," she whispered softly into Shaye's ear nudging her back. "Totally ready." Andy smiled, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the door. "I have my cell phone!" She called above the roar of the screaming girls as they caught glimpes of Zero. Andy rolled her eyes. "I'll call the police!" Andy yelled as she opened the door. "Get off our property!" She yelled, pulling Shaye through the door. "Bye!" She waved as girls scattered.

Jay looked up at the brief mention of Adrian's name. She sighed and returned to her book and Zero absentmindly flipped through the TV channels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm

"Bet I can" Shaye said, gasping as she was pulled through the door. "Ahh" She yelped as she felt a girl grab her arm. "Ouch" She hissed, staring at the long cuts the nails had left in her tender arm.
"Stupid humans" She hissed under her breath, waving good by to Zero and Jay as she jumped into her car.
"Come on, let's get out of here" She muttered, quickly repairing the damage to her arm by shifting to a different colour of tan.
"This is crazy" She muttered, waiting impatiently for Andy to get in the car.

Adrian shuddered delicately as he heard the loud screams erupting from the back and front yard. The property was fenced off, and there was a large gate at the top of the driveway, but still nothing seemed to get rid of his fans.
"I hate them" He hissed, closing the curtians.
"You better invite someone to Prom, maybe then they'll leave you alone" Keith suggested. Adrian nodded, perhaps that was the only way to get rid of this nonsense.
"Fine" He muttered, grabbing his own phone off the table, and flipping it open. He quickly found Jay's number, the only other female besides Shaye and Andy that he could tolerate. Quickly he called her, hoping she didn't have a date.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Andy got into the car. "They grabbed at me. I flung them across the yard," she laughed as she pulled her door closed. "Stupid humans," Andy echoed Shaye without knowing it. "Let's go, before your car is totaled by them." She gestured outside to the few girls remaining in the yard.

"You should ask Shaye," Jay said as she set down her book on the coffee table beside her. "You tolerate her." Jay nodded, eyeing her phone sitting across the table. She sighed. "You should. She's fun. You know you'd love it." She saw Zero roll his eyes. "It'll get rid of all these girls." Zero nodded. "You do like her. Otherwise, you wouldn't let Andy go anywhere with her." She nodded again. "True," Zero's deep voice said from the EZ chair. Jay's phone buzzed and she reached across the table to get it. Zero placed his plae fingers and slid it gingerly just into her grasp. "Hello?" she said into the phone.

Zero watched as Jay picked up her phone and suddenly felt the weight of his own phone in his pocket. It was the connection to anyone in the world. And possibly the connection to all his screaming fans going away. He had to think about. Suddenly there was a splintering sound and they tried to get into the house. "I'm calling her," Zero said, leaning against the door, acting as it's only support. He dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. He opened the door and held a finger up to the screaming girls. They quieted and surprisingly didn't move to grab and tear at his clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 pm

"What the-" Shaye said in suprise as her phone buzzed. Flicking it open, she answered.
"Hello?" She said, curiously. She drove skillfully down the driveway, using only one hand. She noticed the screaming had died down, and glanced over her shoulder, noticing that all the girls were standing silent now.
"Weird" She muttered, shaking her head.

"Jay?" Adrian's velvet voice whispered into the phone, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you would accompany me to the ridiculous event known as the Prom" He said stiffly into the phone. He despised using one, they seemed so useless, so impersonal.

Keith laughed and gave him the thumbs up. Hopefully Jay was still available, as he wanted all his friends to go to the prom, not just him,Shaye and Andy. Shaking his head, he sat back down on the couch, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 pm

"Oh! The ridiculous event? I'd love to Adrian." She said, smiling and then looked at Zero. "Zero, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Shaye," he said into the phone. He pressed the button to turn on speakerphone and thne turned in up as loud as it would go. "Will you go to the..." he absolutely hated the word. "Prom with me?" he choked out. He crossed his fingers behind his back, hoping, praying she would say yes.

Andy watched as Zero raised the phone up and waited for Shaye's answer. "Please say yes," she whispered to Shaye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Shaye grinned, "Of course" She replied, "I'd love to go to the -she paused for effect- Prom with you" She said into the phone, blushing like crazy. Instantly the wailing ensued, as all the girls began to cry, practically at once.
"Aww" She muttered to Andy in a sarcastic voice, although she was smiling like crazy.

"Oh, that's fantastic" Adrian replied, smiling a little. "I suppose you need to tell me what colour your dress is, so I can match accordingly" He said thoughtfully. Before turning to Keith.
"I guess we both need to go tux shopping now" He said, smiling a little more.

Keith smiled. "Yea, we can take my car once you get off the phone"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Jay was blushing crazily. "I'll be wearing bright blue." She said into the phone. Then she laughed as the girls started crying.

Zero wanted to laugh as the girls started crying. "Thank you," he said into the phone, winking toward the leaving car. "Tell Andy, no boys or I'll tell Keith." He said into the phone. Then he flipped it closed. The thing maybe connection to the world, but really imformal and inpersonal. He was old fashion and this was not how it would've asked a girl to the prom for the first time. This wasn't his first time. Just Jay's. He sighed and looked at the girls. "Now get off my property!" he yelled. They walked off, sobbing.

Andy smiled at Shaye. "Awwww..." Sarcamsm tainted her words. "So sad." Then she laughed and looked at Shaye. "If you don't stop blushing and keep your eyes on the road, I'm taking the wheel." Andy said.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Shaye laughed, "Can you blame me, I've been trying to get his attention since the day I met him" She reminded her closet friend, although the blush faded and she concentrated on getting them to the mall in one piece.
"Oh, and Zero says no boys, or he'll tell Keith" She said, laughing a little. She always attracted a crowd at the mall, usually of guys.

"Alright, Thank you" Adrian said into the phone. "I suppose I'll see you later" He said, clicking the phone shut and breathing a sigh of relife.
"Well that's over, let's get to the mall" He said to Keith, waiting for the other vampire, an air of impatients surrounding him.

Keith laughed and grabbed his truck keys. Walking into the many car garage he unlocked the large truck and climbed in with ease.
"Think we should pick up Zero?" He asked.
"I guess, he might enjoy coming with us, even though he doesn't have a date" Adrian replied, opening his phone again, and calling their other vampire friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

"I know, I know. Zero's very different. No boys or he'll tell Keith?" Andy asked her friend. "How's that going to work? We both attract boys naturally. Just because we are so sexy," she said, nudging her best friend's arm. She flipped her twisted ponytail behind her shoulder and then yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She picked up Shaye's IPod and looked at her. "What do you want to listen to?" she asked, browsing through her songs.

Jay rolled her neck with impatience. Zero was an absolute mess. "You are acting ridiculously." Jay said, impatience also tainting her voice. "I am not." Zero argued, his voice muffled coming from upstairs. "You act like you don't even know her." Jay called. "I don't!" Zero said. "Yes you do!" Jay sighed. "She's your teacher!" Jay heard something drop form upstairs. "That's where I heard her name before!" Zero called, almost happily. "If you went to school, you would know that." Jay said, picking her book back up. "Whatever," Zero teased. "I've taken the same tests..." Zero started. "Almost 8,ooo times," Jay finished. "I know." She knew Zero was rolling his gorgeous purpley eyes.

Zero bent down to pick up the binder of Andy's he had dropped. He rolled his eyes, hefting it back on the desk, and left the room, closing the door behind him. He trotted down the steps as he heard his phone vibrating gently on the table. "Hello?" Zero said into the phone, his voice deep and beautiful again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm

"Hey, it's Adrian" Adrian said into the phone. "We're coming to get you" He said, his voice brooking no argument, "Be ready in five" He clicked the phone shut, smiling a little.
"You're such a jerk over the phone" Keith said, laughing a little, as he pulled into the long driveway.

"I know, I can't go anywhere without getting swamped by guys" She said, laughing lightly. "I dunno, suprise me" She responded, "I can't even remember half of what's on there" She laughed and grabbed her sunglasses from the center consol. They were white rimmed and massive. Sliding them on, she hit the gas and the car sped down the high way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Zero shut the phone and rolled his eyes. "Come on," Zero said to Jay. "Be ready in five minutes." Jay gave a fake laugh in his direction. "I'm not going with you and your buddies," she said buddies like it was a bad thing. "You can't stay here alone." Zero said. "Jeeze Zero. I'm a whole 17 years old and I can't even stay home alone in this house, because you don't think I'll be save. What are you prtecting me from? Your crazed fans?" Jay said, flipping another page in her book. Zero sighed. "Fine."

Jay flipped yet another page in her book as she watched Zero walked out into the daylight and saw the flash of machine as Keith and Adrian pulled up to pick him up. She rolled her eyes and continued to read.

"Surprise it is." Andy said. "How about Papa Roach?" Andy asked her best friend. Andy had once gotten ahold of Shaye's IPod and had added several bands that she loved. She decided to play it anyway. She let Last Resort start to play and she yawned. Picking out songs was tiring. Not really. "What store first?" she asked Shaye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Adrian reached across Keith's arms and hit the horn for the truck, before leaning out the window.
"Hurry up!" He shouted, laughing a little as he did so. He, Keith and Zero went way back, having lived together long before they had met any of the girls. He caught a glimps of Jay through the window, and smiled a bit, not wanting to act all rude or anything.

"Hey" Keith said in suprise as Adrain lunged across him, "I'm pretty sure he can see us coming" He said, shoving Adrian back as he watched the door. He noticed the large split in the wood, "Looks like the fans were trying to get in" He said, smiling a bit.
"Wonder why they left, they didn't leave us alone until we got dates" He commented thoughtfully.

"Works for me" Shaye said, passing a jeep full of guys from their grad class. Shaking her head she heard several loud catcalls and whistles.
She smiled and sped up, the jeep keeping pace behind her.
"I think we have some fans" She said, looking in her rear view mirror.
"Oh rats, it's Josh and his moronic group" She said, shaking her head. They were the gang that cornered her last night.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

"I can see you, moron." Zero called through the open window. "Plus, could you be more of a jerk on the phone?" Zero paused as he slid into the car. "Oh wait. Yeah, you probably can." Zero slapped Adrian in the back of the head and then leaned back in his seat.

Jay smiled at Adrian as the door shut and then resumed her reading.

"Yay," Sarcasm dripped from her mouth again. "Ehhh. Maybe they'll corner just you again today. Yay," Andy waggled her eyebrows at her. She looked in the rearveiw mirror. "Did you even know I was there last night?" She asked, looking in the pull down mirror and fixing the wisps of hair that fell in her face. Andy sighed. "Anyway, I had to save myself because you talked to one guy and it was all over. Zero couldn't come rescue me because he would've torn every boy there to shreds if he had heard what they called at me. Ohhh," Andy said, fakely fanning herself. "They all would've died." She pulled her own sunglasses from the glove compartment and then sighed, putting them on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 am

"Why didn't you tell me you were going?" Shaye said, arching a hidden eyebrow at Andy, "Was it that like faked tan, wanna be surfer boy?" She asked, biting back a grin. "Yea, Adrian was pretty close to murder a few times I think, but I honestly believe he enjoyed tossing the majority of those -she jerked her thumb over her shoulder- morons in the pool. She grinned. "So tonight? What are the plans?" She said, smiling brightly, knowing her and Andy usually did something on Saturday nights, regardless of their condition due to Friday nights.

Keith laughed and shrugged his shoulders.
"So to the mall, we've -he nudged Adrian- got to pick up our tuxes" He grinned as Adrain rolled his eyes.
"So what are you going to do on the upcoming night?" Keith asked, still unaware Zero was going.

"I could" He said, trying to jerk away from Zero, "But you know it's only because I love you" He said, trying to bite back a sarcastic smile. He glared at Keith, he wasn't looking forward to Prom, just a few minor aspects of it. He rolled his dark eyes, but kept his mouth shut.
"I can't believe I have to wear a tux" He muttered, he despised dressing up for these events. Glancing a head, further down the road he noticed a jeep filled with a few familiar faces. He narrowed his eyes.
"Is that Shaye's car in front of them?" He asked, his voice emotionless. He had had enough of these morons last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: