Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Greek Mythology is awesome =]

Keith=Poseidon's son (x_fire)
Sara= Aphrodite's daughter (x_fire)
Aria= Herme's daughter (Mystikmage)
Leo= Apollo's son (Mystikmage)

Last edited by x_fire on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm

{{Greek Mythology is amazing. Hmm, I'm thinking to try out a new character, Leo for the son of Apollo...that should be intersting. ^-^}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm

OOC:: Awesome =]
I'll add him up, and then post my intro.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 pm

{{Sweetness!}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Keith Black stared at the large gate wooden post in front of him. He had literally been dropped in the middle of nowhere.
"Camp Half-Blood? What the hell?" He sighed, his mom had finally broke and explained everything, not that he believed her, and then had proceeded to drive him out here, tell him he needed to be here, and that she loved him. He sighed, this was all bull, she was fed up with dealing with him, that's what he was convinced at least. Pulling his bag higher on his shoulder, he stepped through the gate, a small frown on his face. His blue eyes flashed, growing wide as he saw what was surrouding him, it looked like something out of a history book.
"Ah, the son of Posiden has finally arrived" He whirled around, gaping as he saw a man, with what looked like a horse's body.
"Ah.." He trialed off, gaping. He had no idea what to say, he was to overwhelmed. The tall, statuesque teenager ran his fingers through his black hair.
"Oh, sorry, it's just well, not everyday you meet the son of the big three" Charon murmured, the centar.
"I'm Charon, a centar, odviously you don't know what that is" Charon teased.
"Oh, alright" Keith was overwhelmed. "I'm Keith, well, I guess you know that. Big three?" He asked, shaking his head.
"Zeus, Posiden and Hades. The big three, you are the only son of Posiden on earth right now. Zeus has none, and neither does Hades" He explained.
"Oh" Keith rubbed a hand over his face, turning as he saw an extrodinarly girl walk through the gates.

Sara had seen the boy in front of her walk through the gates. She sighed, taking a hesitant step through and nearly screaming as she saw the boy talking to a half-man half-horse.
"Sara" The creature said, spiraling and looking over at her.
"Sara, daughter of Aphrodite" He trotted over to her, smiling.
"He-Hey" Sara stammered, looking frightened. Like Keith, her father had just dumped her on the step of the camp, camp half-blood it seemed to be called.
"Welcome, welcome" Charon murmured, smiling at the shell shocked girl.
"Thanks" Sara murmured, pulling her shoulder bag higher on her shoulder. Keith walked over to her, smiling.
"Hey, you new here as well?" He asked, she nodded, smiling.
"Yea, I'm Sara" Charon had trotted away, off to more new arrivals it seemed.
"Keith" The boy responded. Sara was petite, with black hair, that hung in waves down her back and green eyes. Every aspect of her body was perfect, considering, she was the daughter of the goddess of love.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 pm

"Milly, what the hell was that?" Aria had little to no choice but to run along with her friend who was yanking her painfully through the woods.
"No time, just run." the girl answer, pulling at Aria's arm again. Wincing, Aria obeyed, feeling sick to her stomach, but having no trouble keeping up. A growl sounded beside Aria and she screamed, her grip on Milly being broken.
"Arianna!" She heard Milly cry out, but right now, Aria was seeing stars. She had hit something. A tree or a rock maybe? And all she could smell was bad breath. Then it was gone, and she was being hauled to her feet.
"Aria run!" Milly hissed, giving the light brunette a rough shove. "Get to the gate now!" Milly cried. Aria blinked. Gate? What gate? Gray-green eyes scanned the forest, looking around. All she saw was tree-there it was. Aria took a few steps before stopping and looking over her shoulder.
"Just go!" Aria swallowed hard, pulling her bag over her shoulder before running. She was faster now then she had ever been before, and made it to the gate in incredible time. Collasping to the ground, Aria sighed with relief as she passed through the gate, holding a wounded shoulder.

Looking up at the gate, Leo frowned. The music was blarring a bit in his ears from his head phones as he stared up at the gate. The letters weren't in English-thank God...er..Gods- since he was terrible with the language. Leo shook his head. This was ridiculous. He could read ancient Greek, sure enough, just as his mother had said. Maybe he wasn't going crazy after all. Running his fingers through dark brown hair, Leo passed through the gates, looking around with wide eyes. This place was a camp alright, though it wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Sighing, Leo pulled the bag over his shoulder tighter.
Leo turned around sharply. He had passed through the camp gate not a few minutes before this other girl. Where she had come from, Leo had no idea. But she looked exhausted. His brown eyes went wide, seeing the girl collasp to the ground.
"Sheesh." he muttered taking his headphones out then and looking around curiously. Slidding his bag from his shoulder, Leo quickly helped the girl up into a sitting postion. Glancing over his shoulder, Leo frowned.
"Hey, can I get some help over here?" Leo called. "She's hurt pretty bad."

Last edited by mystikmage on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith and Sara whipped around, hearing Leo call.
"Ohmigod" Sara said, rushing over to Leo, eyes wide. She knelt next to the girl, while Keith ran off to find Charon. The large centar cantered over, staring down at the injured girl, before kneeling, which looked difficulat, and scooped her up.
"She'll be fine, I'll take her to the infermary" He said, trotting away Aria's prone body in his arms.
Keith watched him go, looking at Sara, and at the boy she was kneeling next to. He watched Aria go, worried. He never worried, this was new. She was fairly cute, the hurt girl, he frowned, shaking his head, wondering what had happened to her. He sighed, "I'll go make sure she gets settled" He mumbled to no one in particular, before trotting after Charon, he figured the girl would want someone there when she woke up, and even if she didn't know him, he could try and reassure her, answer some questions, stuff like that.

Sara sighed, glancing up at Leo as Charon and Keith left with the girl.
"Hey" She said, her voice soft. She ran her figners through her hair, nervous. She was incredibly shy, which was supposedly odd, as a daughter of Aphrodite, she was supposed to be a shameless flirt, but shockingly, she most definately wasn't. She rose, picking up her bag, which was fairly heavy and swinging it over her shoulder. She staggered a bit, under the weight and glanced around. Supposedly she had a cabin waiting for her somewhere, not that she knew where it was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Leo's eyes went wide as Charon came over and picked up with wonded girl. He sighed, flexing his fingers. They had gone warm again when he touched her shoulder. That meant she had broken it. Odd habbit Leo picked up, he could firgure out injuring by touch. Guess that came with being the son of Apollo.
He looked at Keith curiously before back at Sara. He tried not to look surprised. She was goregous. He pulled his bag over his shoulder again as he stood up, looking over as Keith followed at Charon.
"Um, hi." he murmured to Sara, smiling weakily. "Any idea what's going on?" he asked, genuilly curious at this point. His whole world seemed to have shifted on him, and right now, Leo wasn't sure which way was up.
He frowned, seeing Sara falter under the weight of her bag. "Need any help?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curious.

Aria groaned, forcing her eyes open. Everything in her body was telling her to go back to sleep, but the panic of what had just happened came back to her. Cursing, Aria blinked furiously, trying to get her bareings. She looked around then, seeing that she was in some tent-like room, laying on a cot. Swallowing, and then wincing, Aria tried to push herself up to sit.
"Ahha." Aria's arm buckled, her shoulder screaming in protest, and she fell back against the bed. "What the-" her breathing was un-even at this point as she looked around despritely. Her eyes fell on a boy, she didn't recognize his face, but right now she couldn't care. "Where am I?" Aria asked. "What's going on? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Keith sighed, flopping in the chair next to the bed, waiting for Aria to wake up. He had dozed off, startled awake by her yelp.
"Woah, hey, don't move" He said, reaching for a glass of water instinctively.
"Sheesh" He smiled at her, "I'm Keith by the way. I dunno what happened, but you're in the infermary, you came running into camp and basically collapsed. Your arm's broken, but they said they'd have a healer fix it for you" He said, making a soothing motion with his hand.
"Just relaxe" He murmured, voice low, soothing. He could only imagine how freaked she was, waking up in an unfimilair pkace to an unfamiliar person.
"Sorr, I thought you might want someone here, I know you don't know me or anything though"

Sara smiled dazzlingly at Leo.
"Yea, I guess I overpacked" She murmured, letting her back slip from her shoulder, nearly knocking her over. She staggered, tripped and fell, landing hard on her side.
"Oh" She blushed, Sara was notoriously clumsy back home.
"Wow" She laughed, though she was extremely embaressed.
"No, I have no idea what's going on" She murmured, wincing as she stood. She'd have a burise for sure. She sighed, rubbing her dirty hands on her jeans, shaking her head.
"God, er, gods, I'm such a clutz" She blushed again, shy around Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Aria blinked harshly, holding her shoulder gently. She looked down and wince. She was a mess. Her jeans were torn and dirtly, her shirt was in the same condition, and her arm was in a sling. That much was true; her arm was broken. Aria groaned, that meant it hadn't been a dream. She cursed then.
Looking over at Keith, Aria tried not to frown. "Arianna." she mumbled, trying to sit up anyway. She managed to prop herself up on her good elbow, just enough to look around.
"Infirmary?" she repeated, looking around again. Sure enough, the kid was right. There were other kids with wounds that were being tended too. Aria nodded, though her expression was that of disbelief. "Right. I'm probably still dreaming. Fantastic." Aria winced then, having moved her arm the wrong way. "Painful dream. Damn." Aria hissed, swallowing again and wince. "They have anything to drink here?" she asked, looking back at Keith then.

Leo chuckled at her smile. "Here." he said, taking her bag effortlessly, and tossing it over his other shoulder. He tried not to laugh as she fell over and reached a hand out to steady her just a little too late due to the extra weight on his back.
"Crud. You alright?" Leo asked, amusement and concern mixed in his eyes as he looked at her. He chuckled, hearing her stumble over her words. "Yea. Looks like we're all getting used to that." He murmured, looking around the camp then. He could see the different cabins just down the hill a bit.
"Maybe we can find someone down by those cabins." Leo suggested, pointing in the direction, pulling her bag back over his shoulder as it slipped a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Keith smiled, "Yea, sorry, here" he handed her the water. He furrowed his brow, "Do you-you mind if I try somethinhg?" He asked, pouring some water in his hand, and carefully pressing it to her wounded shoulder. The water spread from his fingers, crawling up her arm, healing her injuries.
"Oh gods it worked" Keith gasped, staring at his hand, incredulous. His mom told him he'd be able to heal people, she had known, his dad had healed her. His eyes stared wide at her shoulder in wonder.
"I didn't think that would actually work" He murmured.
Of course it worked A voice sounded in his head, causing him to jump and look around. That voice, he always heard it, though, he had no idea who it was. He sighed, glancing down at Arianna, smiling.
"Nice to meet you" He said, handing her the half empty glass.

Sara sighed, "Yea, I'm sure I'll be fine" She pulled up her shirt a bit, admiring her already brusied skin. Her skin was flawless, smooth, and beautiful. She shook her head, letting her shirt fall back into place.
"I guess. I'm supposed to have a cabin, or I guess share one or something" She shrugged, grinning at him. She glanced down towards the cabins, "Maybe they have names on them" She nodded for him to lead the way, not wanting to embaress her self again, particularly in front of the first guy she had ever found attractive.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Aria frowned, looking at Keith for a moment. She hardly had a choice and she watched with wide eyes as his hand came to rest on her wounded shoulder. His skin was cold, or it was the water, and Aria sucked in a breath. She watched as it crawled up her arm, forcing her body to stay still as it seeped into her skin and healed the fractor she had in her bones.
"Damn." Aria murmured, flexing her fingers, then her wrist, elbow, arm and then her shoulder. She cringed; still a bit stiff, but nothing was broken anymore.
"Healers touch huh?" she asked, taking the water from him and drinking it sparingly before putting it back on the table. "Thanks." Her eyes scaned him, almost cruely for a moment before she smirked and swung her feet over the side of the bed.
"So where the hell am I?" she asked. "You failed to answer that one."

"Alright." Leo murmured. "Watch your step." he added before walking carefully down the slope towards the cabins.
He was shocked at how many other kids there were, walking about, haning out, practicing...archery and sword fighting? Leo stopped, watching as a barray of arrows went flying across. He stuck his arm out instantly, not wanting the girl to keep walking and end up getting impaled by an arrow.
"Oh, I'm Leo by the way." he added, relazing then that he hadn't properly introduced himself. "Hey." he called, stoping a kid who was...half goat? Man, things just kept getting weird.
"Um, we're looking a cabin, which one was it?" Leo asked, looking over his shoulder at her for the answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Keith laughed softly, shaking his head.
"Sorry, camp half-blood" He said, watching her grin and shaking his head.
"Yea I guess, my mom told me I'd be able to do it, decided to see if it would work" He said with a casual shrug. He lounged back in the chair, Charon had told him on the way over here, he had his own cabin right on the lake, his dad had made it for him or something. He stretched out, yawning, he hadn't slept in awhile, he had been in to much shit back home, his mom was stressed, screaming at him, drunk, she was always drunk. He winced, hearing the noise of broken bottles, watching sadly as she basically destroyed their home.

Sara smiled.
"Sara" She responded, smacking right into his arm. She let out a startled yelp, staring at the arrows as they hit the targets.
"Oh, oh gods, oh wow, that, oh" She stuttered, staring, horrified at the targets. That could have been here or something. She gripped at his arm, terrififed. She watched the half kid, half goat approach them, smiling.
"Ah, newbies I see. Well, I would assume you two are in that cabin over there. It's for a Leo and a Sara, unless, you're names Keith, then you're over there" He nodded at the large cabin situated by the water, "Or Arianna, she's over there" He nodded at a small tent with the image of winged shoes on it. A messenger tent, perfect for a son or daughter of Hermes. Sara and Leo shared, mainly because the camp was running out of space, and they figured the two would actually get along.
"Well, I'm Sara and this is Leo" Sara murmured, her eyes darting over to the cabin she was sharing with her new friend.
"I figured" The Satre murmured, licking his lips as he stared at her, lust odviuos in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 am

"Half-blood?" Aria repeated, stretching her shoulders and wincing before standing. She swayed a bit, muttering and cursing colorfully as she held her head. God-Gods she had a headache. What on earth hit her?
"Thanks for helping." Aria murmured, nodding to Keith as she pulled on her denim jacket and slug her messenger bag over her better shoulder. "But I should probably get going. I have to find-Milly! Oh shit, I hope she's alright." Aria said horror in her eyes as she ran from the tent.
She gasped, seeing a group of kids, all decked out in Greek Armor, walking towards the infirmary. One was holding someone, but there was a shroud over the body. Aria went numb.
"No.." Finding her strength, Aria ran forward, but she was stopped by a staff. Looking up, Aria's eyes went wide, seeing Charon. She recongized him instantly from history class. He looked at her sympathetically as the troops walked past them. Aria swallowed hard as she was forced to watch them carry her friend inside. She flinched away, hands balled into fists at her side.
"Hell hounds are difficult to fight, Arianna. Do not think there was anything you could have done." Charon said.
"I could have stayed. I should have. I-" Aria shook her head, a few tears leaving her eyes.
"Had you stayed, your fate would have been the same. It was Milly's responsibility to bring you to the camp safely, and she fufilled her duities." Charon replied, pulling his staff from her as the troops came back out of the tent. The one that had carried Milly inside caught Aria's eyes and tried to give a reassuring smile before running to catch up. Aria swallowed rubbing her eyes with the sleeve of her jacket, shaking her head in disbelief and anger.
"Master Keith, why don't you and Arianna head over to your cabins? The Hermes' tent isn't far off from your cabin." Charon said, patting Aria's shoulder firmly before leaving. Aria rolled her eyes, adjusting her bag before turning to walk off, not really caring where she was going at this point.

Leo shook his head. "Nice to meet you." he murmured, smirking as she ran into his arm. "Relax." he told her before looking back at the half-goat kid.
He nodded as he listened, his smile turning into a thin line. "Yea thanks." he said, readjusting Sara's bag on his shoulder. Leo frowned, seeing the look in the Saytre's eyes. He snapped his fingers then, standing moreso in front of Sara.
"Yo, half-goat remember?" he muttered, shaking his head before brushing past him. "Thanks for the directions. Come on." he murmured to Sara, gently taking her arm and walking towards the cabin.
"Do you always draw that kind of attention?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 am

Keith winced, watching the horrififed girl.
"Sure, yea" He murmured to Charon, following after Arianna, a small frown on his face. He had no idea who that girl was, but he felt like something bad had happened.
"Er..." He trailed off, "Do you need a hand with your stuff or anything?" He asked, eyes darting towards the water, he saw the cabin that his dad had set up for him, wall-less, right by the ocean, perfect. He sighed, glancing around, a small cabin was nearby, it had the image of shoes with wings on it.
"Cool" He murmured, shaking his head and glancing around, gaping as a kid walked by, he was half-kid half-goat.
"What-" He shook his head, standing in the middle of the path, his bag sling loosely over his shoulder. He had no idea where to go.

Sara hovered close to Leo. "Sadly, yes" She said, wincing and shaking her head.
"One of the 'benifits' of being the daughter of Aphrodite" She said, wincing and glancing around. She hated the attention, and most people would expect her to love it. Being a flirt was part of the job discription, but she definately was not a flirt. She sighed, glancing at him, "It's the only reason people pay attention to me" She murmured, no one ever bothered to get to know her. She approached their cabin, looking at it, "Well, I guess we're sharing" She said, seeing their names, in ancient greek, written ouside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 am

"No. I don't." Aria said quickly, not really waiting for Keith to catch up. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going either, and was quickly yanked to the side by a passing Saytre in enough time to miss getting hit by an arrow.
Trying not to snap in her irratation, Aria simply nodded in thanks and readjutsted her shoulder bag. She looked over her shoulder, seeing that Keith was still behind her. She rolled her eyes again, forcing herself not to go back over to him. People got hurt when around her. Milly was dead now, because she had befriended her. Aria rubbed her eyes, cursing angrily. That wasn't going to happen again if she could help it.
Looking around, Aria's eyes fell on the cabin with winged shoes. That was the sign of Hermes. "Messenger of the God, lord of thevies and trickery..." Aria recieted, sighing and shaking her head as she walked towards it. "Gee, thanks for telling me Dad." Aria murmured, before heading towards her cabin.

Leo nodded. Something clicked in his memory then and he smirked. "Ah, Aphrodite." he said, shaking his head before shoving the door open to the cabin with his shoulder. It was a homely little cabin, with two beds on either side, windows facing out towards the forest and the water, a bathroom at the back, and two desks near the beds.
"Huh. Not to bad.." Leo said, nodding his apporval. "Could do with a sun roof though..." he said, tossing his bag to the bed nearest the window.
"Oh. Does it matter which bed?" he asked then, looking over his shoulder at Sara before setting her bag down gently, not exactly sure what the girl had packed. It weighed close to a ton though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 am

Keith sighed, turning and heading towards his own cabin. He needed a swim, badly. He jogged down the beach path, up the steps and stopped, staring. Dropping his bag on the ground, he tore his shirt off, thank god he had worn shorts under his clothes and ripped off his jeans. Running, he did a spectacular dive, hitting the water and instantly feeling a thousand times better. Surfacing, he wiped the water from his eyes and glanced around, sighing. He swam further and further oout into the lake, enjoying the movement, the calmness he felt when he was in the water. He glanced around again, he had gone far, a lot further then he had managed to in the community pool.

Sara smiled, picking her bag up.
`No, you can have the one by the window" She murmured with a small grin. She hauled her own bag over to her bed, glancing around. Beside the desks, were small dressers, for clothing she presumed. Sighing, she pulled open her bag, begining to sort stuff out onto the bed. The majority of stuff was pictures, then some drawing stuff, and her clothes. She pulled a few books out and put them on her desk, before begining to fold her stuff into her drawers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 am

Aria sighed, pushing the door open to the cabin. She was greeted by the sounds of kids goofing off and laughing. Aria's shoulder fell; she wasn't alone in the cabin. It was massive, and yet the area looked cramped with all the kids that had been shoveled in.
"Right then.." Aria murmured, holding her bag tighter before walking into the cabin.
"Hey! We got a new girl!" someone called. Everything seemed to stop then, and all eyes turned on Aria. She froze then, looking around at everyone.
"You all act like you've never seen another human before." Aria murmured. Some of the older kids laughed. One kid walked up to her, towering over her just a tad. He definatly passed off as her brother, the same light brown hair, same olive green eyes.
"Hey, I'm James. Head of the Hermes Cabin. I'm guessing your a daughter of Hermes. Charon promised not to send anyone else over if they weren't."
Aria merely shrugged. "Guess so." she murmured. James nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Here. You can have on of the hammocks. Sorry everythings a bit crowded." Aria settled for nodding and tossed her bag onto the empty hammock.
"Watch my stuff for me?" she asked, simply taking her pocket knife from her bag before leaving again. She needed some air, maybe even a good run if this place was big enough.

Leo nodded in slight thanks before going to sort out his things. He sort of just shoved his clothes into the draws, not really paying attention to where things were going. He pulled out a portable ihome, quickly slidding his ipod in the charge and placing it on the table. He'd die without his music, but he'd probably need batteris for his ihome sooner or later. Once his bag was unpacked, Leo shoved it under the bed and stood by the window, taking in the heat of the sun thankfully.
Rubbing his slightly tanned arms, Leo took a moment to look outside. "Hm, I'm gonna take a look around. Wanna come?" he asked, grabbing a loose jacket and tossing it over his arms, zipping it half way up before looking at Sara for her answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am

Keith surfaced again, shaking his head and heading back towards his new home. Sighing, he decided to try and speed things up. Small waves began to roll on the lake, propelling him towards the shore, it was fun, he'd have to bring his surf board out here. Smiling, he skidded to a halt right in front of his cabin and pulled himself up. Sitting on the edge, he grabbed his towel and began to towel himself off, before smiling. Standing, he grabbed a surf board, leaned up against one of the beams, and dropped it into the lake, paddling towards the middle. Who needed wind when you could create your own waves. Smiling, he placed his hand in the water, and small swells began to form, though, slowly larger ones began to form. Balancing himself on the board, he waited, waited for the perfect wave.

Sara smiled, "Sure" She said, she put her laptop on the desk, along with her iPod touch. She glanced at her iPhone, "No phone service" She murmured, looking at her phone and sighing. She grabbed her own tight sweat-shirt, it was black and it zipped-up in the front. Sliding it over her long, v-neck t-shirt, she slid it on, stepping out of the cabin and making sure to shut the door behind her.
"Do you think we have to worry about people taking our stuff?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am

Aria sighed. She ran in one direction and found herself in the middle of a dense forest. A small creek ran through the middle of it, but other than that there was nothing. Turning back around, Aria ran again, trees and leaves and grass going past in as a mere blurr. Then she was back at the camp, the ringing of sword on sword and arrows cutting through the air coming to her. This was all so strange and yet...it had a sense of...home?
Aria rolled her eyes. Yea, right. She told herself. When was the last time you had a home? With that, Aria turned to run again.

Leo turned to glance at Sara over his shoulder. "Nah, I doubt it." he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck gently. Something blew past him then, knocking him back, almost into Sara before he got himself.
"What the-"
"Oh shit, sorry." Leo blinked and then there was a girl standing in front of him. Wait, this was the same girl from earlier. Leo's eyes went wide, seeing that she was healed. Although she looked emotionaly drawn, physically she seemed fine. How Leo knew that was beyond him.
"Hey. You're the girl from earlier." Leo murmured stupidly, still in shock about have fast she had been moving.
Aria shrugged her shoulder, shoving her hands in her denim jacket pockets. "I'm Aria. Don't really remember much about ealier." she lied, shrugging again.
"Leo, and this is Sara." he said, pointing to Sara as he introduced them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 am

Keith sighed, balancing himself expertly on the board, laughing. God, he loved water, he had half a mind to stay there for the rest of the day, and even night. Sighing, he finished his ride, and turned paddling back out again. He noticed a few people standing on the shore, watching him, odviously they wanted to surf, or just goggle at the son of the Sea God. He frowned, suddenly feeling sort of self-concious, though, he honestly didn't care. He sat, focusing, creating waves again, it didn't even exahust him, controlling the water like this, it was easy. He shook his head, and watched with mute interest the people on the shore. Charon had arrived, and was ushering them away now, though, he didn't care. If they wanted to surf, they could. A few kids had grabbed boards, and he gestured for them to come out and join him if they wanted.

Sara grabbed onto Leo to keep from falling, though she nearly did anyway.
"Hey" She murmured softly to Arianna. She saw some kids running by with surf boards and frowned.
"Some kid's surfing" One guy shouted, sounding happy.
"How?" Another called back, shaking his head. "There's no wind"
"Dude, son of Posiden, he's flipping surfing, come on!" Sara's eyes grew wide, confused. She shrugged, turing her attention back to Aria and Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 am

Aria nodded to Sara in a small greeting before getting shoved past by a kid holding a surf board. She muttered a light curse before frowning.
She looked over at Leo, who shrugged, before running after those with the boards. Leo blinked, amazed at how fast the girl could run.
"Faster than a cheetha, sheesh." Leo said, folloing after the massive crowd that was heading towards the shore now.

Aria stood with her arms folded across her chest, leaning back on one leg mostly. Some kids had already jumped into the water as the waves started rolling. Daughters of Aprhodite were lounging on the beach, taking in the sun. Aria firgured they were too goregous to be any one elses kids. All those months studying Ancient Greek Mythology was starting to come back to her. Things she had heard teachers said rining in her ears.

"Whoa." Leo was standing next to her then, the massive crowd behind them both. "Son of Posiden huh?" he asked to no one in particular.
"Looks like it. God of the Seas. Brother of Zeus, God of the Skies, and Hades, God of the Underworld. One of the Twelve Olympain Gods." Aria murmured, rambling off the imformation before she could even think twice about it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 am

Sara followed after Leo and Aria, though, no one could match Aria in pace. She glanced around, noting more daughters of Aphrodite, lounging on the beach, she sighed, they seemed like the proper daughters, completely not modest, and drawing attention. She was anything but that, she sighed, looking at Leo.
"See them? That's what everyone expects me to be like" She murmured, wincing and pulling off her hoodie, it was warm out, and she figured she didn't need it on anymore. She glanced at Aria, listening to her sprout of random information about the Gods.
"Is it true he's the only one then?" She murmured, all of them had siblings, it was a given, but the big three supposedly very rarely had children. And any child of theres was like a born hero.

Keith glanced up, seeing more kids in the crowd then before. He had been joiuned by many kids with surfobards, and some with just body boards. He sighed, placing his hand in the water, the waves were coming bigger, faster now, more powerful. A few kids had had to leave, not having the experience, but Keith, if it had to do with water, he rocked at it. He balanced himself expertly on the board, closing his eyes for a minute, before turning sharply, riding the tube of the wave, enjoying himself immesnly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am

Cheers and whistles came from the crowd as everyone watched Keith, amazed. Aria cringed, rubbing her ears as a girl next to her practically screamed in her excitment and wonder.
Aria sighed, looking back at Sara. "Dunno about that." she murmured honestly. "I didn't even know Demi-Gods still existed until a few weeks ago.." she said, arms folded tightly over her chest.

Leo turned to look at where Sara was gesturing. His eye brows raised in slight wonder before he pulled his eyes away. Sure they were gorgeous, but to him, not exactly drop-dead gorgeous. He listened to Aria again, nodding as he saw Keith ridding in the tunnel of a wave.
"Demi-God?" Leo asked.
"Child of a Olympian God and a Mortal." Aria rambled again. "Ya know, Hercules, Achilles, Percious. Happens on rare occasions where a God will come to earth, hook up with a mortal. I'm sure you know the rest."
Leo gave a simple nod. "Uh huh." he said, going back to watching Keith. "He's pretty good." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am

Keith let his board skid to a halt on the sand, wincing as kids converged upon him. He smiled, nodding and letting people pat him on the back. He glanced out at the water, wondering if he should go back out, it was quieter out there, less stressful. He sighed, turning and stepping back into the water, he sighed, feeling relaxed almost instantly. Running out, he landed on his board, paddling deeper into the lake then before. No one was out here with him anymore, he figured that the waves had gotten to much for them. He sighed, unsure if he should keep boarding, he loved it, but now, now it was akward. He noticed the three people from earlier, Arianna, and two people he didn't know the names of. He smiled, letting the water lap at his legs and fingers, soothing his frazzled mind.

Sara nodded, though someone turned.
"Yea, he is. The big three rarely have children, he's the only one in existence right now" The tall, blonde haired guy murmured, smiling at her.
"Oh, thanks" She replied, pressing herself a little closer to Leo as the guy leered at her.
"I guess we're all learning a lot" She murmured to Aria, "I mean, I didn't know this stuff was real, until, well a couple hours ago" She murmured, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next