HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 am

Keith sighed, "I'm sure he has" He said with a shrug, "I can drive all night, I've slept enough lately anyway" He stood up, stretching out.
"Come on, let's go see if they figured out what they want to do. Sara might have caved or something. And I doubt Leo would deny her anything right now" He said, sighing. It wasn't a bad thing, just that Leo and Sara tended to give into one another, it was sort of cute in his opinion. He stretched again, grabbing his already packed bag.
"Do you have everything?" He asked looking around the room.

Sara sighed, "I guess we can go, I mean if worse comes worse, we can ask whomever's driving to pull over" She murmured, stretching a bit.
"Physically, yes. I feel better" She didn't feel a whole lot better, but a bit better was still good. She sighed, "Do you think that's a good idea, leaving I mean. I want to know what you thing?" She asked, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 am

Aria nodded. She picked up her bag, shoving a few things into it before tossing it over her shoulder. She pulled her sword up, holding it tightly in her hands again. She had a feeling she would need this, her only wish was that it wasn't so obvious. Aria sighed, clipping it over her shoulder before pulling her denim jacket on as well.
"Yea." Aria said, sighing to still her heart which was starting to race in her chest. She followed Keith out of the room, closing the door gently behind her. "Here goes nothing." she murmured as they walked down the hall towards the stairways.

Leo smiled lightly, kissing her forehead gently. "I'm alright with whatever you want to do." he said, shrugging his shoulders gently. He was somewhat glad she'd decided they'd go. He didn't exactly want to miss out on anything, though he was still worried about her. "You'll just have to take it easy." he murmured, giving her a serious look then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am

Keith smiled, walking down the stairs to Leo and Sara's room, knocking on the door lightly, bedore pushing it open.
"Hey guys, we're gonna take off soon, we were wondering if you decided what to do?" He asked, looking from Sara to Leo. Sara sucked in a breath, though she glanced at Leo once, looking for reassureance probably.
"We'll come" She murmured. Keith grinned, "Awesome, we'll I'm driving, and I'm assuming you two want the back seat?" He figured Leo would want Sara to stretch out, take it easy, and Aria was far to hyper to really sit still in the back for Sara's sake.

Sara glanced at Leo, "We'll go then" She said, shifting on the bed, debating getting up and getting her stuff. "I will, I'm pretty useless right now anyway" Sara said, smiling and sitting up in bed. She glanced up as Keith came in, announcing that they wanted to go. She smiled, answering his questions.
"Backseat would be appreciated" She murmured, looking at Leo. He still looked a bit stressed, and she wondered if he was still mad at Keith and Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Aria gripped the hilt of her sword gently for reassurance before walking into the room behind Keith. She let him do the talking for once, just simply nodded in agreement as she looked between Leo and Sara.
She smiled, hearing that they would come. Aria bounced lightly in excitement. That made things better.
"Great let's go." Aria said quickly before dashing out of the room.

Leo sighed and nodded just before Keith and Aria showed up. "Speak of the devils." he murmured, smirking to Sara before looking back at Keith.
"Yep, that'll work." Leo said, standing up to strecth and throw a shirt on. He looked up, hearing Aria, but then she was gone. He blinked, looking from Sara to Keith before chuckling lightly. He picked up his quiver, along with his and Sara's bags. He looked at her for a moment, wondering if she could stand, or if she wanted to change since she was still in her pajama's.
Looking back at Keith, Leo nodded to the door. "We'll meet you down there." he promised. "Better make sure Aria doesn't get herself kidnapped-again." Leo said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 am

Keith barely had time to blink before Aria disappeared.
"Yea alright, we'll see you downstairs in a bit" He turned following after his extremely fast girl friend. Once he reached the parking lot, he looked around curiously, wondering where she had gotten off to.
"Aria?" He sighed, she was probably running around or something, which made her impossible to see.

Sara sighed, "I'm just gonna change" She said, shaking her head softly and grabbing her jeans, socks and a clean tank top from her bag. She sighed, "Mind if I borrow one of your hoodies? Their warmer then mine" She murmued, stepping into the washroom and coming out in her clothes. She put her PJ's in her bag, wincing a bit. The movements hurt, a lot, but she was getting better, thanks to Leo's nearly constant healing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 am

Aria was standing next to Keith the next instant. "Coke?" she asked, handing him a cold bottle. "Ran into roomservice on the way down- not literatly relax." Aria murmured, taking a quick sip from her can, shifting her wait from foot to foot as she stood still.
"Sara and Leo?" she asked then, frowning and glancing over his shoulder, wondering where the other couple was.

"Alright." Leo murmured as she walked into the bathroom. He rubbed the sleeves of his shirt, which were still damp from last night. Not that he cared really, the shirt would be dry in a few minutes since he was standing in the sunlight. He ran his fingers through his hair, waiting for Sara to come back out.
"Yes sure." he said, pulling his brown hoddie from his bag and handing it to her. He pulled her bag back over his shoulder, looking around the room to make sure they weren't forgetting anything.
"You'll be alright to walk?" Leo asked, looking at her with worry and concern.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am

"Er, thanks" He said, smiling.
"Oh, they're getting ready. Sara probably want's to get dressed, and I doubt Leo's rushing her" He said, opening the bottle and taking a sip. He sighed, watching her shift about.
"You're taking passanger seat, maybe looking at the map can keep your attention" He teased, kissing her cheek. He glanced up, seeing Sara and Leo coming, Sara's face was drawn, just the movement of walking was hurting her. He shook his head, feeling slightly guilty knowing they were probably not helping her recovery process.

"Thanks" Sara said, sliding the hoodie on and zipping it up. She sighed, it was nice and warm, which was what she wanted. She nodded, "I'm sure I can manage walking, it's just to the car outside" She murmured, smiling at him. She glanced around the room, making sure she had everything. Her cell phone was in her pocket, miraculously surviving the water bursting from yesterday. She sighed, walking out of the room. She tried to keep the pain off of her face, it was incredibly hard to do, since each step was near agony.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 am

"Oh, ha ha ha." Aria muttered as he teased her. She rolled her eyes, forcing herself not to smile as he kissed her cheek. She followed his gaze back to Leo and Sara, wincing at the sight of the girl. Aria took a sip from her coke before walking over to the coulpe. She moved fast, swiping the keys and their bags from Leo, leaving him with his quiver before going back to the car. She unlocked the doors, tossing their stuff into the trunk before closing it and tossing Keith the keys since he was driving.
"Good, let's go." Aria murmured, taking a sip from her can as she leaned against the open passanger-side door.

Leo nodded, though he wasnt to sure she could walk. He hovered behind her gently, reaching a hand towards her every now and then to make sure she wouldn't stumble or fall. Once outside, Leo found Keith and Aria waiting. He wasn't sure about what happened next, but he had a pretty good idea. The bags were taken from him, though he still had his quiver since it was strapped to him. He saw Aria at the car the next instant and shook his head. He hand went down to his pocket where the keys to the car had been and laughed.
"Little theif." he muttered, shaking his head and helping Sara across the parkinglot and into the car. "Couldn't wait two more minutes?" Leo asked Aria with a smirk. Aria shook her head, laughing before slidding into the passanger seat and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 am

Keith sighed, "Are you sure you shouldbe having a caffinated beverage?" He asked, catching the keys and opening the driver's side. He watched Leo help Sara into the back seat, and sighed, making sure they were situated before he started driving. He checked his mirrors once, befeore starting up the vehicle and backing out of the parking lot. He glanced back at Leo and Sara, making sure she was alright, just in case, before he flicked his blinker and was on the highway.
"Alright, where are we headed?" He asked Aria.

Sara gasped as Aria literally whizzed by her and Leo, taking the bags, and the car keys.
"Oh" She said, leaning against Leo and laughing softly. She shook her head and sighed, letting Leo help her into the back seat. She was unsure if she should stretch out or not, Leo would tell her. She watched him get into the vehicle, and then they were moving. She looked out the window, not really to exahusted, thankfully. She leaned heavily against the door, cuddling in Leo's warm hoodie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Aria glanced at her soda for a moment before shrugging and taking another sip. "Honestly, it helps." she muttered, knowing that probably sounded insane. It was true though, the caffine helped her focus. She wasn't sure how, but it did. And if she could focus on the map long enough, she might not be too hyper in general.
She had pulled the map from Keith's bag before putting his stuff in the back, and she fanned it out in front of her now. She glanced up once to firgue out where they were before pointing to the turn Keith had to make to go north.
"We take that up to Route 32. That can get us into Illinos at least." Aria murmured, gazing back at the map.

Leo sighed as he sat back in the car and Keith drove off. He ignored the strong sense of Deja Ve, glancing over at Sara.
"You alright?" he asked, taking her hand and squeezing it gently. "You can lay down if you want." Leo said, smiling lightly as he saw her leaning against the door. Wrapped in his hoodie, Leo thought she looked farily adorable, but he thought twice about saying that out loud with Kieth and Aria in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Keith chuckled, "The fact that caffine calms you, worries me" He teased, nodding, "Alright, just let me know if I need to turn or anything" He said, setting the car in cruise control. He could hear Leo muttering to Sara in the back, but figured everything was alright, Leo would tell them if they needed to stop or anything. He sighed, putting his sunglasses on, the sun would set soon, and it was fairly strong right now. He shifted in the seat, trying to get comfortable, before re-focusing on the road.

Sara smiled, and moved, resting greatfully against Leo. She was half lying down, resting against him.
"Thanks" She murmured, letting her head rest in his lap, she was tired, not bad though. She felt his hand rest over her shoulders, and she smiled, it felt nice, just being held by him, it was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Aria shrugged, taking another quick sip. "Helps me focus." she murmured, looking back at his map. She frowned lightly. They'd gone a long way. From Camp in Long Island, down to Miami, and now they were heading back up to Illinos. There had to be some kind of pattern or method to this...Aria chewed her lip gently as she thought.
"Alright, help me talk through this..." Aria said, needing to say this outloud to help her organize it better. "Camp Half-blood is up in New York, Long Island. From there, the spirit told us to head to Miami for the start..." Aria said, trailing her finger down the east coast to tip of Florida. Her fingers trailed off the coast a ways then, into the Atlantic ocean. "We didn't get sent into the Sea of Monsters like I thought we would be..." she murmured, tapping the Bermuda Triangle. "Which was a relief. But now we're heading back up North to Chicago in Illinos..." Aria said, pointing to the mid-west state then. "This doesn't make much sense..." she murmured. "Mount Olympus was always in the east, why would they be sending us all the way out here...?"

Leo wrapped his arm around Sara gently, holding her steady as she rested against him. "Mmmhm." was his answer. He kissed her head gently before listening to Aria ranting in the front seat. He didn't get what she was trying to firgure out, but he didn't know much about their own history to say anything. Sighing, Leo turned his gaze back out to the world as it passed them by.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Keith listened to Aria, but like Leo, he really knew nothing about his history.
"Well it's a quest, to see if we're worthy of actually going to Olympus, maybe this is all part of the test. I mean, if you really want to test someone's fortitude or whatever, you send them all over the place. They're not going to make this easy for us" He murmured, shrugging, that was his take on the matter, but he wasn't sure if it was right.

Sara sighed, cuddled against Leo, "I have no idea" She mumbled to Aria. she smiled at Leo kissed her, and she cuddled against him again. She was incredibly comfortable, despite being sore as hell, just being with Leo was calming.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Aria rubbed her eyes gently. She took another sip from her coke before putting it back in the cup holder and leaning back against her chair. She held the map up to look at it again, frowning. "There has to be a smarter way then running all over the country..." Aria muttered stubbornly, racking her mind for details or clues that could help her figure out where Olympus would be in modern times. Maybe if she found a map of ancient greece...maybe the distances between things would be the same.

"Keith's got a point though." Leo murmured. He glanced down at Sara for a moment, letting her cuddle against him before putting his arms back around her. Slowly, he let his heat slip into her, limiting himself though with the setting sun.

"You're gonna miss the turn." Aria said, pointing to the fair right lane where Keith had to get off the highway and onto Route 32.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm

"Oh, right thanks" Keith said, flicking his blinker, merging and taking the turn.
"Aria, I think we just have to go with the flow on this. Cheating on this quest isn't going to get us anywhere. Besides, we don't know if maybe the gods have moved from old greece Olympus to some place new" He poined out, shrugging and shaking his head. He sighed, putting the car back in curise control and glancing over at Leo.
"Is Sara alright?" He finally got up the courage to ask. He still blamed himself for what happened, but he wasn't about to admit that to Leo.

Sara shifted on Leo's lap, she was to tired to really talk right now. She heard them talking again, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. More warmth was pouring into her, making her sleepy. She yawned, her eyes flickering for a moment, before she passed out completely.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm

"It's not cheating." Aria protested. "I'm simply using the knowledge I have to find a more simple solution." she said, shrugging then and grinning as she took a drink from her can.
"Ah, see, that much I do know. Tania told me that. The Olympians move with Western civilization. Happened in Ancient times when Rome became the heart of Europe. The Gods just go new names. Jupiter for Zues, Neptune for Posideon, Venus for Aprhodite, Mercury for Hermes, though I think Apollo stayed the same since Helios was the God of the sun at the time..." Aria murmured then, shrugging lightly.
"So, they're somwhere here, but I'm telling you it'll be in the east..." Aria said, looking over the map again as Keith asked about Sara.

"How'd Tania firgure that out?" Leo asked curious, blinking back the urge to sleep as the sun dipped lower beyond the horizone. Sara had fallen asleep in his lap by now, probably due to how warm she was in his hoodie and with him healing her right now.
"Just fell asleep..." was Leo's quiet answer to Keith.
"Oh, Chiron told her. Apparently it's something he explains to everyone half-blood but it must have slipped his mind when we showed up due to those hell hounds that showed up..." Aria murmured, keeping her voice low since Sara was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Keith nodded. Poor Sara, he frowned, "Well, I stand by my argument. We have to earn enterance, so we might as well adjust and get used to spending along time in the car" He said, shrugging his shoulders as he re-focused on the road.
"Besides, until we can figure out where Olympus is, this is a good way to kill time, and figure out maybe why they're fighting" He pointed out, smiling at Aria, not wanting to upset her.

He glanced at Leo again, "Is she going to recover? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen someone so beat up" He figured Sara's inside's had taken a beating thanks to that stupid spirit. He sighed, he was probably bothering Leo, but he really was worried about his friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:27 pm

"She is recovering." Leo said, hoping to reassure Keith. He could tell Keith was just as worried about Sara as he was.
"It's just taking a while. My healing doesn't work that fast, and I don't have much to really spare right now." Leo murmured, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

Aria chewed her lip gently. "I still have some ambroisa in my bag if that'll help." she offered, putting the map down and glancing over her shoulder at the coulpe. Leo looked like he would pass out any minute, and Aria realized then that the road was getting dark real fast.
"Or I'll just tell him in the morning..." Aria murmured, laughing quietly to herself before turning back right in her seat.
She glanced at Keith as he smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. "You're guess is as good as mine Water Boy." she murmured, folding the map up then. Keith would probably be on this road for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Keith sighed, nodding his head, he was about to answer when he heard Aria and glanced over his shoulder, shaking his head.
"Well, maybe sleep is good for both of them. They days are longer, so Leo's getting less and less sleep" He murmured, teh sun was rising earlier and setting later. He sighed, glancing at Aria, "If Sara'll eat it, she really doesn't eat a lot" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

He checked the road again.
"Just let me know if you're hungry. I can pull over anytime" He murmured. He was also a bit hungry, and he could go for a burger or something.
"We can drive thru it" He was reluctant to stop now that they were actually moving, and he didn't want to unless needed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

"Sara eats the ambrosia." Aria said, shrugging again and sipping from her soda, only to find it empty. "Damn." she murmured, putting the can back down. "What does it taste like for you?" Aria asked then. "The ambrosia I mean.." she new it was somewhat of a random question, but Aria was curious. The sugar and caffine from the drink was kicking in her system, and little things were sparking questions and her curiousity.

"Mmm..." Aria said, rubbing her stomach gently. They had passed dozens of stores and shopes now, since the Route was something of a main road rather than a highway or interstate. "Food sounds good.." Aria said, realizing she'd only really had breakfast and well...who knew when they'd get a chance to eat something solid on the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

"What? He frowned, "I really don't remember, something I like. Like desert, not to sweet though" He said, shrugging a bit.
"Food it is, What do you want?" He asked, pulling into what looked like a lane of many variuos fast food restaurants. This was good, they could each get what they wanted. He glanced at A&W, one of his favorite restaurants from back home.
"I'm gonna get A&W, what do you want?" He asked, making his way into the fairly short drive thru line.

He glanced at Sara and Leo, they'd be out all night, so getting them food was pointless, they'd stop in the morning anyway, everyone would need to eat then, so he was fine with not gettnig them food. He stretched out, inching teh car forward and looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm

''Yo querio Taco Bell...'' Aria said just because they passed one. ''Nah I'm kidding.'' she said, looking around at the different places they passed. Aria rubbed her stomach as it growled and she sighed.

''A&W?'' Aria asked as they pulled into the drive thru. She squinted at the glowing menu for a moment before shaking her head in frustration. ''What's good on the menu? I've never eaten here before...'' Aria murmured, tapping her fingers on her door as Keith inched the car slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Keith chuckled, "Good, I can't stand taco bell" He said, looking over the menu board, thankfully there were pictures, showing them the different burgers.
"Personally, I usually get a teen burger, which is like a regular burger, but with bacon and some veggies. Not a cheeseburger, and another one of my faves is a chicken burger" He said, glancing at her. "Usually with onion rings and a coke, though most people prefer A&W root beer" He said with a grin and shrugging.

He pulled up to the window, looking at the board once more.
"Er, I'll have a teen burger with onion rings and coke" He said, "Alright, anything else sir" The man asked, Keith looked at Aria, "Um, one second" he waited, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Aria nodded gently as she listened to Keith. She made a face at the thought of having bacon on a hamburger.
''Hm....I'll try the chicken burger...'' Aria said, nodding thoughfully. ''Just as for it plain. I don't want anything like bacon on it...'' She murmured, smirking lightly as him. ''Oh fires and coke...I ran out...'' Aria mumbled, shaking her empty can with a sigh.

She turned her gaze back out her window then, and at the night life around them. It was dark, but it looked like all the stores were still open for business. With all the lights and signs, it was almost an artifical day. Aria wondered if Chicago would be like this too. The only big city she'd been too was the one that never sleeps- NYC.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Keith relayed her order to the man, smiling as he was told to drive ahead to the next window. He had already paid, and he pulled around waiting for the food. Finally he was handed a bag and he handed it to Aria.
"Here you go" He said, pulling back onto the road and putting the car in cruise control. He knew how to eat and drive, he had been doing it for as long as he had been able to drive.

"What's up?" He asked, she was sort of distant. He dug around in the bag for his onion rings, putting them in his lap and taking one out.
"Damn, I can't believe how hungry I am" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: