HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Sara sighed, aggrivated though, it was nice, however, that Leo was trying to calm her down. She took a deep breath, letting him cuddle her, trying to calm down, for his sake.
"I doubt she's ever going to come clean, she doesn't tell us anything, I mean, she owes Keith an explenation, but he's already pissed off" She said softly, purying her face against his chest, curled up against him. She didn't want to deal with all this right now, a few drama free days would be awesome. She sighed, her brother had started staying at another friend's hotel room, mainly because of all the people here. She felt sorta bad, but she also figured he didn't need to see Keith right now, that would be a bit of a shock.

She sighed, curling up in Leo's lap, feeling a bit better. She was just worried about Keith, and alternating between worried and mad with Aria.
"Hopefully everything just works out" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Leo smirked. Even though Sara was ticked, he found that somewhat adorable. And even though he was just as angry with Aria, he found himself somewhat defending her. "She must have her reasons." he muttered. "And for some reason, I don't think Keith is going to listen to her now..."

He nestled back into the soft bed, completely content with Sara in his arms. He glanced out the window and smirked, seeing that only an hour or so had passed. Due to all the high buildings though, the sunnlight didn't reach their window as brightly anymore.
"In the end, all things have a way of working themselves out," Leo said quietly and softly. "Even if they are in ways we don't expect or understand." he sighed and kissed Sara's forehead.
"Why don't you get some sleep?" Leo said, back to himself. "You look tired."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Sara stuck her tounge out at him.
"Pain in the ass" She said, curling up with him. She really liked just being with him, "Yea, I guess everything will just work out" She sighed, "No, I don't think Keith's gonna be willing to listen to her for awhile" She murmured, curling up against him. She looked sleepily out the window.
"Yea, I could sleep, but only if you stay with me" She murmured, cuddling against him, using his chest as a pillow as she shimmied out of her clothes, wearing just her bra and panties as she slid under the blankets. She could pull on the clothes she slept in, but she really didn't care otherwise right now.

She yawned, curling up against him. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, "Good night love" She kissed his chin, that being the closest part of him she could reach. She was out fast, considering that she was exahusted from the long day.

Keith shifted on the couch, taking another sip of water. He was wide awake, now, because the pain had woken him. He wanted to get up and move around, go shower. He sighed, wondering if someone would have a fit if he got up right now. He definately wasn't thinking straight, his pain was a bit to strong right now. He shifted, sitting up a bit, "Ow" He muttered, trying to swing his legs off the couch, though all that happened was he collapsed back against the couch, letting out a painfilled yelp as the change in his head, the pain as killing him. He basically passed out at this point.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Leo couldn't help but smile as Sara curled up against him. He wasn't expecting her to undress in front of him like that, but he closed his eyes and leaned back. He knew she was tired, maybe another time...
As Sara slept, Leo kept his arms wrapped around her. He wouldn't leave, as per her request. However, when he heard Keith in the living room, he slowly deteatched himself from Sara, telling himself he'd be right back. That and she wouldn't be angry for him checking on Keith.
When Leo walked into the living room, Aria was at her doorframe, and Keith was already out again. Leo looked up at Aria and raised a single eye-brow.

"I know. But I heard him yell." Aria murmured softly, seeing Keith asleep. Leo nodded before darting his eyes back to her room, not exactly trusting himself to speak, lest he loose his temper and yell at her himself. Aria sighed in solomn understanding, and went back to her room. Leo flexed his fingers, willing his heat to withdrawl from his hands. Looking back at Keith, Leo frowned. Maybe the remedy he'd given Keith had worn off. Going over to the kicthen, Leo made another glass and placed it by Keith's water, that way when he woke again in the middle of the night, Keith could take the medicine.

Going back to Sara, Leo made himself a mental note to have Keith take the medicine again before he fell asleep. He could feel the sun setting now, and firgured he'd be just as exhausted. Kicking off his jeans, Leo slid back with Sara under the covers, turning the light off and passing out the next instant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Keith winced, slowly waking up. It was late, or early, he didn't know. He groped around, coming across a cup on the table beside him. He winced, knowing it was medicine, hopefully it would help. He drained the glass, pulling a face, it was gross, but he knew it would help. He sighed, passing out again, fast asleep.

Sara yawned, checking the time, eight am. She glanced around, looking for Leo, the sun had been up for awhile, well, two hours, and she figured he was already up and about. She yawned, again, rubbing her eyes as she glanced around the bedroom, before reaching down and pulling on a pair of jeans. She didn't bother with a shirt just yet, she was far to tired to even function. She slid out of the bedroom, looking around for everyone. Keith was asleep on the couch, still, and she was making her way over to the coffee. She wondered where Aria and Leo had gotten too, but she hadn't checked the other rooms in the hotel room yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Leo glanced up, hearing Sara walk into the kicthen. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of her, mostly because he hadn't expected her waking up so early, and that she didn't have a shrit on. She obviously was still sleeping since she hadn't noticed him sitting at the table fiddling with his herbs. Smirking, he stood up and walked over to her.
Gently, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "We're up early this morning." he murmured softly. With how tired she had been last night, he'd expected her to sleep for at least another hour or so.

Hearing something behind him, Leo glanced over his shoulder. He saw Keith put down the glass of medicine before the son of Posideon passed out again. He nodded, mostly to himself, glad that Keith had taken the medicine at least. He wasn't sure about what Aria was up to. He hadn't seen her since last night, and was a bit wary to go into her room and check on her. Sighing, Leo turned his attention back to Sara.
"Sleep alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Sara jumped a bit as Leo came up behind her. She laughed softly, "Yea, it's rather early for me" She said, pouring herself a bit of coffee and taking a sip and smiling. She sighed, cuddling against him, "Yea, I did sleep rather well" She murmured, finishing her coffee and setting the mug down on the counter. She looked at Leo, smiling, "So, what are you doing?" She asked curiously, turning so she was facing him, her back resting against the counter. She looked at him, smiling contently. She really enjoyed the attention from him, and right now since they were only the ones up, unless Aria was awake, but she, like Leo, was a bit freaked out to go in there right now.

"So, what are we doing today? Just take it easy?" She smiled, that would be incredibly nice. Just relax, one day, no stress, take care of Keith. She sighed, stretching her arms above her head and yawning.
"Mmmm" She murmured, still a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Leo chuckled, having spooked Sara. "Sorry." he murmured, still laughing to himself. He was glad to know she slept alright, and hadn't noticed him slipping away during the night to help Keith. He rested his chin on her shoulder for a moment, content to have her in his arms.
"Hmm?" he looked over at table and shrugged. "Experimenting actually..." he admitted with a smirk. When she turned around to face him, Leo's smile soften. "I made some more of the pain-killers for Keith to drink and was just rummaging through all the things I have." he murmured, shrugging lightly again.

He let his hands slide to her bare waist and smiled at the thought of a relaxing day. "That would be the ideal choice." he murmured, leaning forward and brushing his lips against hers lightly for a moment. "I don't think the others are awake. Keith'll probably sleep all day, and I don't know about Aria." Leo said, with another light shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Sara smiled, "Ah, experiementing, you mad scientist you" She teased, shuddering lightly as he kissed her.
"Mmm, nice relaxing day" She said, "Lie in bed, watch TV, cuddle, yea, I can do that" She said, feeling his hand slide over her bare waist. She smiled comfortably, "Come cuddle with me?" She asked, slipping away from him. She wanted him to, but she also knew that his medicine stuff was really important to him. She smiled, "Mmm, watch movies" She said with a grin. She loved doing stuff like that, just relaxing, but she didn't expect Leo to do everything she wanted to.

Keith shifted on the couch. Sighing tiredly. He was still asleep, but once agian he was slowly waking up because of the pain. His blue eyes flickered open, and he reached for his water bottle. His head was throbbing, badly, man, he almost wanted to go back to the hospital, he hadn't hurt as much there. He shuddered, that nurse had been right creepy though.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm

"Mad scientist don't work with herbs and spices." Leo teased back, sticking his tongue out lightly at her just for the hell of it. She gave him that dazziling smile again, which by know, he knew always came with a request, and this one he would have trouble saying no to. Cuddle with Sara all day? He'd have to be insane to not want to.

Then he heard Keith shifting around on the couch. He looked away from Sara, seeing his friend reach for his water. He sighed; he would have to come up with something strong for Keith to take. Obviously the last remedy wasn't working long enough. Lip caught between his teeth, Leo thought for a moment.
"Yea. Pick out a movie and set it up. I'll be right there." he promised, kissing her lips again to prove he meant it. He wanted to make sure Keith would be alright for a while.

As Sara left, Leo grabbed another bottle of water for Keith and quickly made something strong for him to take. Going into the living room, Leo gave Keith a sympathetic smile. "Hey man." Leo showed Keith the full bottle before swapping out the new for the old. "How ya holding up?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Sara smiled, "I can do that" she said with a small grin. She walked over to her room, slipping inside and slipping out of her jeans and pushing some Die hard movie into the machine. She really had no idea what it was about, but her bed looked so inviting that she didn't want to stay out of it for so long. She curled up, sighing contently as she slid into her blankets. She sighed, watching the credits roll onto the screen and the disk menu. She'd wait for Leo to come in and then start it.

Keith glanced up at Leo, groaning.
"I feel like shit" He said with a small sigh. He reached for the new water bottle and meds Leo had made up for him, draining the meds and sipping from the bottle. He didn't want to remember the pain.
"I dunno dude, I hurt so bad" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Leo frowned, seeing how eager Keith was to take the medicine this time around. He had complained about it before, so either he liked the taste, or he seriously needed it. Leo firgured it was the later of the two.
"Well, that dose is a bit stronger so hopefully it'll last longer." Leo said, folding his arms over his chest thoughtfully. If that didn't help, the only other thing Leo could give him was the drug he had given Sara. That was the strongest he had, and if that didn't work Keith might have to take the actual prescription medication they had come home from the hopsital with. Leo had an uneasy feeling about that though, after what Sara had said about the nurse that had tended to Keith.

"Let me know if that helps any. If not, you can take what I gave Sara back in D.C." Leo said, looking Keith over once shaking his head lightly. "Don't be afraid to call if you need something alright? We're just chilling here in the apartment for the day." Leo gave a small smile and a nod before going to join Sara.
He glanced at the screen to see what movie she had choose and smirked. An action flick. Not to bad. He chuckled, seeing her wrapped in the covers, almost like she were chilled. "Are you cold?" Leo asked, sitting on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Sara smiled as Leo came in.
"No, I'm not cold at all" She said, smiling sleepily at him. "Just comfortable" She murmured with a small grin. She sighed, stretching out with a small sigh. She wasn't cold or anything, she was just comfortable, and she happened to like being wrapped in blankets. She looked at him, "You gonna join me?" She asked, tugging on his shirt lightly. She wanted to cuddle with him, it was always nice, not to mention, well, stuff might actually happen. She chuckled to herself, looking up at Leo with dancing green eyes.

Keith nodded, "No problem Leo" He said with a small sigh. He leaned back against the couch cushions, closing his eyes and basically falling asleep again. He lived in a world dominated by pain right now. He was either in it, or asleep. He sighed, shifting in his sleep, maybe he really should be in the hospital, but that nurse was totally creepy, and he knew that everyone hated the idea.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Leo smirked. "You look like a little kid." he murmured with a small laugh. That was completely true, seeing her wrapped completely in the sheets and comforters of the bed. He glanced over his shoulder at the movie menu and nodded to Sara. She tugged at his shirt, which only added to his comment about her being a little kid.
"Yes yes." Leo said, laughing again before sitting up on the bed next to her. He pulled of his shirt before pulling the covers over him, elsewise he would be entirely too warm under the blankets. Finding the remote, Leo pressed the play button for the movie and wrapped an arm around Sara.
"Comfy?" he asked quietly, kissing her forehead gently.

The crash woke her up again. She woke up with tears streaming down her face again, but thankfully she didn't scream. Aria knew that happened sometimes with her nightmares if they were bad enough. She didn't wake up to the sound of her voice this time. Instead she was crying, which was exactly how she fell asleep last night. Gods she wished she could take it all back. She hadn't wished for anything as hard as wanting to go back and change what happened. Prevent it if she could. Nothing went the way it was supposed to. What she wouldn't give to stop it...
would you serve me... a voice called. Aria opened her eyes for a moment and looked around. Maybe she was just imagening it...
I could send you back...I could help you fix all the wrongs you've done...make ammends... The voice was smooth, and it was saying everything Aria wanted to hear. Half in a trance, half conscious of the impossibility the voice was speaking of, Aria agreed.
"Send me back." she muttered, and the pain that took over her body made her scream.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Sara smiled, "Perfectly comfy" She murmured, cuddling against Leo, sighing.
"I am entitled to behave and appear like a child upon occasion" She teased, resting her head on his chest and sighing. She yawned, eyes half closing, though she jolted up when she heard someone, Aria, scream.
"What the hell?" She gasped, hearing a crash as Keith careened, startled probably, off the couch.
"Oh shit" She said, jerking her pants on and pulling Leo's shirt on, he didn't need it, she did.
"What the hell was that?" She muttered, looking at Leo, eyes wide, scared.

Keith jumped at Aria's scream, crashing off the small couch into the coffee table, sending glass and water everywhere.
"What the-" He cut off, groaning as he gripped his head. Damn it all, what was going on. He struggled up, brushing glass from himself, assuming he had a few more cuts to add to the inventory. He saw Sara come rushing out of her room, "Keith sit down" She growled, pushing him back, and he did, falling back onto the couch.
"Ow" He muttered, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm

"Good." Leo said, but that didn't last to long. Hearing the scream, and then the crash out in the aparment wasn't exactly what Leo had been expecting when he woke up this morning.
"Damn that was Aria." Leo said, jumping from the bed. He let Sara tend to Keith for the moment as he ran towards the room. Bursting throw the door, Leo froze, heart still pounding in his chest from the scar. No one was in the room.

Just when Aria thought she was going to die from the pain lancing through her, or be sick from the way the world was spinning, it stopped. She fell onto the floor in her room of the apartment just down the hallway from Keith. For a moment, she simply layed there, waiting to see if the pain would come back. When nothing happened, she pushed herself up. What time was it? Looking around, she could tell it was late. Had she fallen asleep again? Aria blinked as the words came back to her. Her eyes went wide and she stopped up quickly. Oh Gods, what day was it?
Looking around the room, she was glad to see that her things were scattered along the floor. Good, they were in New York.
"Heading out into the night life?" Aria blinked, hearing her own voice though she hadn't said a thing. She heard Sara's reply and her heart jumped into her throat. She really was back in time! She could stop the accident!
"Sounds good, I'll meet you down there." Aria winced and quickly jumped into the closet. She watched her past self walk into the room, toss on her sneakers and then leave the room again.
Aria counted to ten before she left the room and raced down the hallway to Keith's. She was so happy to see him alright and not bandaged that she nearly cried.
"Keith, Keith!" she said, shaking him. "Keith wake up." she sobed quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Sara helped Keith sit down, wincing as she saw blood on his head.
"Leo?" She called, rushing down the hallway, only to freeze as she found the empty room.
"Oh my god" She breathed, "What did she do?" She looked around, there was no sign of Aria, the window was shut, there was no sign of entry.
"She just...' She didn't want to say it.

Keith winced, pressing a hand to his head, feeling blood.
"Oh" He said, head spinning as he began to black out again. With his luck he'd land back in the hospital.

--

Keith jerked awake, "Huh?" He gasped, frowning as he saw Aria, but hadn't she just left?
"What's up?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, confused. He frowned, looking over the Aria in front of him, she looked different, something was wrong. His mind began to race, there was something wrong with this situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Leo shook his head. He didn't like the taste in his mouth. "I don't know." he whispered. "But we're keeping this from Keith. I'll make up something. Maybe another nightmare that caused her to scream. Anything until we firgure this out." he murmured, looking at Sara then. His eyes were hard and his face clearly spoke of his worry.
"Is Keith alright?" Leo asked, tugging himself and Sara back out of the room.

--

Aria sighed in relief and whimpered from the pain in her heart. "Oh Keith." she cried softly, leaning forward to kiss him. She almost couldn't believe it happened. She pulled away and ran her fingers through his hair, as if to check of any sign of the injury. Nothing. Aria took a deep breath to calm herself before looking back at Keith. She still had some time, her past self, Sara and Matt wouldn't be returning for another half hour or so. Reminded of that, Aria kissed him again.
"I have to tell you something. You'll probably think I'm crazy but you have to believe me." Aria said, taking a shaky breath, still running her fingers through his hair. "In the morning, I'll ask you to wake up early to go somewhere with me. Now matter how convincing I may be....DO. NOT. GO." Aria said, feeling like she couldn't stress that fact enough.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Sara sighed, "I agree, don't tell Keith" She winced, "Oh, his head's bleeding, I think he might have bumped it" She said worridly. She led Leo back over to him, where Keith was basically unconcious again anyway. Blood was staining the white bandage on his head, and his face was drawn, pain filled.

--
Keith jerked away from Aria.
"Woah, what? How-" He cursed, pulling away from her, out of bed.
"What are you?" He demanded, not trusting the girl in front of him at all. She knew stuff she shouldn't, she had to be a demon or something, from hades or one of the other gods. His eyes were narrowed, and he wasn't even taking in what she had to say about not going tomorrow. He watched her with narrowed eyes, a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Leo cursed, hearing that Keith had hurt himself again. He followed her back out into the living room. He shook his head, cursing again. Seeing the blood pouring from his bandages, Leo shook his head.
"We have to get him back to the hopsital." Leo said through his teeth. "Looks like he cut open a stitch.." Gently as he could, Leo picked Keith up from the floor and forced him back onto the couch. His mind was racing, and at the moment, Leo was having difficulty focusing on just one thing.

--

Aria winced. "Keith, it's me Aria." she said, hurt by the way he jerked away from her, and was now staring at her like something evil. Reaching over to the bedside lamp, Aria flickered the lights on so he could see her better.
"Please Keith. It's really me." Aria said. "Look." she stayed sitting on the bed and held her arms out to him so he could see the white scars from the hell hound attack that were racked along her skin. "Remember? You saved me from the hell hounds back at camp."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Sara winced, "Leo, we can't drag him back to the hospital, maybe we should call the doctor and see if he'll come here" She murmured, shaking her head and using a cloth to mop off Keith's face. A streak of blood had slid from under the bandage and was dripping down his face, onto his cheek. He looked extremely pale.
"Or call 911, cause there's no way we can drag him around, not in this condition" She said gently, looking at him desperately.

---

"I know who you're pretending to be" Keith said, eyes narrowed, anxiuos.
"But Aria left, with Sara and Leo, to go get pizza or something" He said, shaking his head. "And now you show up, warning me about stuff that's yet to come. That's not normal even for us" He frowned, "You have to be a demon or something, like the thing that was after Sara" He said, stepping away from her, shaking his head.
"You don't want me helping my friends" Yea, that was it, what this demon, or whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Leo cursed again and sighed. "We have to call 911, the doctor won't get here in time." he muttered, shaking his head. He went into the kicthen where all his stuff was for his cell phone and quickly dialed the number.
"My friend recently suffered a head injury, and we think he reopened the sticthes. He's unconscious and we won't be able to get him out of the apartment." Leo said, speaking quickly with the other person on the line.
"Thanks." Leo muttered before hanging up. "Their sending an ambulance."

--

Aria gaped at Keith as he accused her of being a demon. "Wha-" she hadn't planned for this at all. "I'm not a demon! Keith I'm your girlfriend!" then the emotions wadded up in her throat and she looked down, not wanting him to see the pain she was in.
"Though I haven't been that good of one." she said quietly, tears streaming down her face. "I'm from the future Keith. I made a stupid mistake, and I'm trying to fix it if you'll just listen. I don't have much time. Please." Aria said, looking up at him them despite the tears streaming down her face. She caught his eye and prayed that he could see she was telling the truth, see that she wasn't lieing, that she was Aria, not a demon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:16 pm

"Fantastic" Sara murmured, sitting down next to Keith and continuing to clean the blood off his face. She frowned, Keith was out, pale as hell, and he seemed to be getting worse.
"What do you suppose happened with Aria?" She asked him, sighing sadly, and looking down at her friend. She was making everything worse, she couldn't understand why Aria was doing this.
"You don't suppose she just left? I mean, had it and took off?" She murmured, holding Keith's hand gently.

---

Keith was staring at Aria, tears, everything.
"Future?" He frowned, shaking his head. "Alright" He said, sitting back down on the bed. He still didn't believe her, but anything to make her go away, this was entirely to creepy. He smiled lightly, "Sorry, it's just, with everything, it's been hell around here" He said, looking at the time, Aria and the others should be back soon, and then life could get back to normal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Leo sighed and shook his head at Sara's questions. "No. Not from that scream. She sounded like she was in pain..." he murmured before glancing down at himself. If they were going to the hopsital again, he should at least put a shirt on. He'd go change in a minute.
"She couldn't go anywhere. That race put a serious strain on her body, she could barely walk from her bedroom to the living room..." Leo said, shaking his head. Whatever happened to Aria, she didn't ditch out on them.

--

Aria smiled weakily, and mostly in disbelief. "I know." she said simply, glad that at least he would listen to her.
"In the morning I'm going to ask you to go somewhere with me." Aria said, taking a deep breath to steady her voice. She would not cry again. Not now while he was listening to what she was saying. "You can't go. It isn't going to end well. Now matter how convincing I may sound, now matter how hard I try to get you to tag along-do not go. Don't even let me go. It's stupid and just going to bring on more problems then you need. Just--" Aria gasped like she was in pain and wrapped an arm around her stomach. The pain was coming back. Aria glanced at the clock. "No..." she groaned, her breathing coming in shallows gasps. She looked up at Keith and swallowed her pain. "Promise...please."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Sara sighed, shrugging.
"I dunno then Leo, I'll write her a note' She murmured as there was a knock on the door. She opened it, and the paramedics rushed in, doing there thing. She jotted a quick note to Aria, basically saying they'd taken Keith to the hospital, and would come back later. She left her cell number absenmindedly, before calling for Leo.
"Come on, we'll follow them to the hospital" She murmured, telling the paramedic that they'd meet them there. She followed them down stairs, holding Leo's hand absentmindedly, before having the van brought around.
"I'll drive" She offered, starting it up and trailing the ambulance.

---
Keith winced, but nodded. He still wasn't sure what to do, he watched her double over in pain, after her whole speech.
"I-" He winced, watching her disappear. He sighed, flopping on the bed. No promises.

---

Keith woke in the hospital again, wincing a bit. He didn't hurt anymore, but his head was numb. He looked around, seeing Sara and Leo sitting in chairs next to him.
"What happened?" He rasped.
"You broke the stiches in your head, and the bump caused some bleeding. You have to stay for a few days" Sara responded. The doctor had decided that Keith was to fragile to be sent home, and he was back in the ICU, under the care of the really creepy nurse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: