Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:27 pm

"Fear not the Mad Hatter, but that which made him mad." Aria mumbled, shaking her head as the words simply tumbled from her. She had a reason to worry. These alleys were dangerous for demi-gods, monsters practically breeding here. But it was in monster terriorty that the races lay, so monsters territory they had to go.
Aria felt a chill descend her spine despite the heat or the day and against the sweat on her brow, and the thickness of her clothes, Aria shivered. Her hand on Keith tightened for a moment as she took the only aviably turn left that led to a dead end.
Aria galred at the brick wall, releasing Keith's hand to crack her knuckles. "Look for a loose brick or a notche. I can't remember where it was..." she murmured, going up to the soild wall and raping her knuckles in a few tempermental spots.

Leo smiled lightly, but it was a merely relefction of his eagerness and happiness. He heard Matt outside the door before he knocked, and straight from Sara just enough to not appear indecent.
Leo nodded in encouragement. "Alright. We'll catch up with you later." He said, finding Sara's hand under the sheets and squeezing it gently.
Once Matt left, Leo slipped up onto the bed and wrapped his arms around Sara protectively, sighing as he sat back and merely held her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Keith rolled his eyes at Aria's statement. He sighed tiredly, rubbing his eyes and looking around, nodding at what she said. He began to feel the wall, "How's this?" He said wiggling a brick and looking over at Aria. He was a bit worried with how stressed she was, he wasn't as up on the demi-god stuff, not like her. He finished his coffee and dumped his empty cup in a trash can nearby, waiting for Aria to come an inspect his brick.

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo.
"Don't worry about Matt seeing us together" She said, sighing and resting her head on his chest. She flicked the TV on, wanting to watch anything to get her mind off of everything that she had dreamt. She felt a fresh wave of tears and supressed them, not wanting to cry again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Aria was still feeling along the wall when Keith found what she was looking for. She grinned and kissed his cheek thankfully. Walking over to the birck, Aria cracked the knuckles on her gloved hand before using the side of her hand to slam the brick back into place.
Her face hardened at the pain for a moment but the whole wall virbated from the blow. The image of a red brick wall waved for a moment like a dizzing mirage and Aria narrowed her eyes. "Thick mist." She murmured, taking Keith's hand and pluging through the brick wall like jellow and the first sounds to hit her was the screeching sounds of a crash and metal crunching, then the ignition of flames and the deafing roar of thousand blood thirsty viewers.

Leo shrugged indifferently. "He's your little brother though. Its gotta be some kind of awkward for hmi." Leo reasoned, sighing as Sara curled up on him, again. He frowned as Sara turned on the television, but for a while said nothing. He stared listlessly at the screen, his mind reeling with what Sara has said. The creep was back..
As if on cue, Leo heard Sara whimper. His heart ached in his chest at the sound and he tighened his arms around her. "Its alright love. Don't hold it back, you need to cry." He told her, gently lifting her so she was craddled in his arms much like a tired child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Keith nodded, watching in awe as Aria slammed the brick into the wall, and suddenly they were through a huge wall.
"Oh wow" He murmrued, rubbing his eyes. He winced at the level of noise and gently put his hands over his ears.
"Aria, where are we?" He asked, having a strange feeling his mechanical ability would be used but for what he had no idea. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking around curiously, trying to figure out where they were.

Sara let Leo cradle her against him, a few tears leaking through her perfect facade. She cuddled against him, sighing and pressing her face into his chest.
"I'm sorry" She mumbled, her voice catching in her throat a bit, trying to keep from full out sobbing. She wanted everything to be okay, but it really wasn't. She knew Leo was worried sick about her, she still hadn't talked about any of her issues, especially around that. She knew he wanted to know, but it was hard to talk about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Aria was massaging her hand as she looked around the dark underground ampitheather. She hadn't been kidding when she said underground either. There was no ceiling, just a dirt roof to match the dirt nascar-like track down below.
Aria took a deep breath, closing her eyes before opening them again. There was a different air around her now. She was tense, her eyes were sharp, and she was constantly fidgeting.
"The track. At least I never heard it called anything else. Watch your back, those aren't mortals cheering." Aria called as the race continue down below. A chariot crashed on a turn and the drivers and horses went tumbling into the path of a monsterous hummer. The roar that sounded made Aria flinch slightly but she sighed and shook her head.
"Come on." she murmured, taking Keith's hand in her tense one and leading him along the top most pathway they were currently on.

Leo sighed, rubbing her arms gently. "You have nothing to apologize for love." he whispered, brushing the tears away from her face as they came. He hoped she wasn't holding it back for his sake. The fact that Sara was trying to keep it in bother him the most. He didn't exactly like the sight of her so upset, but he understood the reasoning behind it. And she had all the reason in the world to be upset.
"It's ok." Leo murmured, brushing her hair from her face and kissing her forehead again. "It's alright.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Keith was gaping. "Aria, what the hell are we doing here?" he mumbled, looking around uncomfortably. He fingered his necklace nervously, this was not a place he wanted to be. He winced, looking down at the track as the people crashed.
"Oh gods" He mumbled, what the hell had Aria gotten them into. Leo would flip if he found out where they were. It was so dangerous here, not to mention he had feeling he and Aria would be doing something death defying very soon.

Sara cuddled against Leo, letting her eyes flickering a bit, sighing.
"I do have stuff to apologize for" She murmured softly, "Lots" She said with a small frown. She rubbed a few tears away. She let him comfort her and leaned against his chest comfortably.
"Thank you" She murmured, her voice whisper soft.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Aria stopped halfway and turned around to look at Keith. She stared at him for a long moment before a sly smirk came to her face. "Do you trust me?" she asked quietly, looking up at him with her olive green eyes sharp in color. She hardly seemed fazed by the roaring crowds around them, or the sounds of carnage coming from the track below. She was only looking at Keith now, and she could see everything in him he probably didn't want her to.
He was worried, scarred, and she hardly blamed him. Taking a deep breath, Aria met his eye again and turned her head gently to look back up at him, awaiting his answer.

Leo narrowed his eyes, gold flickering in the chocolate brown again. "Not to me you don't." he said, shaking his head. He couldn't think of anything that Sara needed apologizing for. Nothing to do with that monster at least. Gods if he ever saw that sick creature Leo would make him wish he were dead again.
He wrapped his arms around her tighter, protectively, almost possively as she leaned against his chest. Leo sighed, taking comfort of her being so close to him. "Of course." Leo murmured, kissing her forehead gently again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Keith sucked in a breath, but he nodded.
"Yea, I do" He said, blinking his emotions away, letting her calm him down. He glanced around again, she was soothing him almost like one would sooth a nervous horse, which he supposed was an apt metaphor considering his father had created the horse. He sighed, taking a deep, shuddering breath, looking at her with wide eyes, though he had calmed considerably. He didn't like seeing the horses injured, it was hard, seeing as he could understand what they were saying, and most of them most definately didn't want to be here.
"Aria, those horses.." he trailed off, biting his lip absentmindedly, staring at the track and wincing.

Sara sighed, letting Leo wrap his arms around her, almost possesively, not that she minded, she was his, forever and always. She hiccuped once or twice, "I love you" She murmured, looking up at him, which was a bit hard, considering that she was wedged under his chin, wrapped in his arms rather tightly..
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Aria smiled, glad to hear the words she needed. "Good. Look, this isn't going to be easy for you, and I'm sorry I brought you along, but if you trust me, this will work." she said, pulling her hand away from him. She grinned at him reassuringly, glancing over her shoulder, feeling someone's gaze on her. She turned to look up at what would appear to be the announcers box. Taking a deep breath, Aria turned around completely and held her arms up as if to taunt someone.
"I know, I know." Aria murmured turning to look back at Keith. "Look, I got a crazy idea, and either way it's gonna suck. I have a car, but I'm not going to use it in the race this time. So you can drive it, or not, it's up to you, I'm not going to volunteer you for this. It's brutal out there today." Aria muttered, forcing herself not to look back at the track.

Leo sighed and pulled Sara away enough to look down at her. He smiled lightly and leaned forward to kiss her lips gently.
"I love you too." he whispered, bringing a hand up to brush his fingers against her cheek gently. He sighed, glancing at the window. He frowned for a moment before shaking away the feeling and looking back at Sara.
"Are you hungry or anything?" he asked, but in his mind he was doubting it. She had had pizza last night, and Leo had pretty much given up pressuring her into eating.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Keith was looking around, very much in the mind of a spooked horse. He turned to look at her.
"What do you want me to do?" He was seriously questioning his sanity right now. What was he doing here. He winced, hearing a horse scream out in pain, and felt his body tensing. He could hear everything that was going on, and anger was slowly building in him. He turned back to Aria, blue eyes flashing just like the ocean before a big storm hit.
"Tell me what your plan is" He said, ignoring everything else but her. He was seriously fighting his urge to completely destroy this place, easily with the amount of anger he was feeling. His blood was boiling, and his hands had clenched into fists.

Sara sighed, "No, I ate last night" she mumbled, stretching out. "There's icecream in the freezer if you want some" She offered, cuddling in his arms and sighing. She could feel his anger, and knew who it was directed at.
"I doubt he'll come after me agian" She mumbled, though she knew it was a lie, from her vision/dream, she knew someone was planning on coming after her again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Aria flexed her fingers gently and pulled Keith over to the curved wall. "I run, you race." she said simply. "We need to win this, the faster the better, if you can outrun everyone else, you outrun trouble. Most people suit up their rides with tools to be used, like in the days of chariots, and that slows them down." she murmured, glancing over her shoulder gently as she leaned against the wall, arms crossed over her chest. It was risky, her just going out on her own, but that was the only way she'd be able to get them in. There was an entrance fee, and Aria didn't have to money, and she was sure Keith didn't either.
"I know the track runner. He likes a jucy race. Someone going in running in the race is edgy, but I can do it. If you can at least pull thrid, we'll have enough golden drauchma's to get where we're going." Aria murmured. "Plus my car should still be intact.." she added, smirking lightly.

Leo nodded gently, leaning back against the headboard, letting Sara simply lay in his arms whichever way she chose. He took her head in his, lacing his figners gently with hers. He nodded again, unsure really what to say, how to react to all of this, so he was silent.
Sara's words make him chuckle, but it was in a disbelif way. "One can never be too carful love." Leo murmured quietly, glancing out the window again. What the hell was taking Keith and Aria? He had hoped whatever the trickster's daughter had had in mind would have brought them back by now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Keith frowned, sucking in a breath.
"Isn't there another way to get money?" He asked, he really didn't feel comfortable with this. He sighed, "I'll drive, let me see your car" He had a few ideas on how to fix up her car, and he could probably add some NOS or something. He sighed, "Leo's gonna be so pissed" He warned her, if one of them got hurt, Leo would flip. Keith winced, watching another car crash, knowing very easily it would be him spinning across the track. He winced, "Like I really need to be in another car accident" He grumbled, before frowning, had he really just said that out loud? He had been in a really bad accident a few years ago, but he really had no intention of telling anyone that.

Sara sighed, "You're being a bit to careful" She teased, reaching for her pillow and smacking him with it gently. Trying to lighten the mood by having some fun. She laughed, ducking away from him before he had a chance to retaliate.
"Haha' She teased with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Aria sighed. She had that hard air around her again. "I'm not saying you have to drive Keith. I can just run and win easily, though it might be a bit of a bitch to get out of here afterwards." Aria muttered as an afterthought but quickly brushed the topic away. She pushed herself up off the wall, looking around carefully for a moment, shaking her head as another car crashed.
"Idiot." Aria muttered, knowing from the wrecked that the driver had taken the turn too hard. She was heading towards a father end of the walkway when Keith's words stopped her.
"Wait, you've got bad luck with driving?" Aria asked, completely serious for all that the words sounded ridiculous.

Leo rolled his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, but a pillow met his face before he could speak. He growled lightly, pulling the pillow out of her grip and hitting her with it lightly after she ducked away.
"Guess so." he muttered, throwing the pillow at her anyway, shaking his head. She was impossible sometimes, but Leo smirked and laughed, reaching out and taking her arm, pulling her back to him and locking his arms around her.
"Ha. Now what?" Leo asked, kissing the back of her head gently, her back pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"I'm driving Aria, it'll be fine" He shook his head, "No, I don't have bad luck, accident wasn't my fault, drunk driver" He said, much liek Sara's accident, just a lot worse.
"Now come on, I want to take a look at your car" He said, nudging her a bit harsher then normal. He wanted to figure out what she was so stressed about.

Sara gasped in suprise as Leo walked his arms around her.
"Leo" She whined, unable to get free. "Now what? Well, I suppose now I'm your prisoner, I guess you can do whatever you want with me" She murmrued, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Aria stared at Keith for a moment before nodding. "Alright." She said, clenching her jaw for a moment before turning on her heals and walking towards a small opening. Glancing over her shoulder, Aria slipped down the narrow hallway. At the end, it opened up into a larger room with storage-like doors. Flexing her fingers, Aria reached up into her ponytail, pulling out a bobby pin and going over to a door and picking the lock effortlessly.
"If I may present, my one and only..." Aria said, pushing the door open was the lock was off. On the other said was a 1976 racer red corvette, that on the outside looked no different then any other corvette. "I had an old pal hook her up with a few gagdets that are excessable from the seering wheel." Aria explained, reaching up to a hook and tossing Keith the keys.

Leo smirked. "You let me catch you too easily..." he claimed, narrowing his eyes. He was only joking off course, and it was all good fun. Gently, Leo loosened his grip and kissed her cheek.
"Why do I think you have something else up your sleeve?" Leo teased, chuckling and kissing her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Keith let out a low whistle.
"I think I'm in love" He teased Aria, catching the keys and slipping into the driver's seat to pop the hood. Opening it up he let out a low whistle, "V8, nice" He tweaked a few things, checked the oil, just general matinance before slipping down and pulling himself under the car. He could see the mods Aria's friend had made, not well done, but enough to get by. He grabbed a wrench, fixing a loose bolt. Dragging himself out he kicked the tires, making sure they had air, basically doing everything a any mechanic would do.
"Jesus Aria, I'm seriously in love, I would kill to fix this up a bit" He murmured.

Sara laughed, "Me? I have absolutely nothing up my sleeve" She murmured, batting her eyelashes at him innocently. She loved to tease him, she laughed softly, looking as innocent yet sexy as she could manage.
"I have nothing up my sleeve"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Aria watched Keith like a hawk as he worked around her car. She folded her arms over her chest and sighed.
"There's more." She said, walking around to the drivers side. She sighed, slipping into the seat and pressing a button on the back of the wheel. A small compact rose near the shifter with a numeric number of buttons.
"These two unlock the spikes in the front two tires incase someone gets to close. You have to be careful though because you might get stuck to the wheel. These three are different things you throw behind, oil, smoke bombs, and I forget what else. This one.." Aria motioned to the bottom most one with a small smirk. "Alone she packs about 625 for horse power, with this button, she doubles. On a good day, I've gotten her to near three hundred miles an hour. Do not use this on the corners. If you must, use it for the final stretch."
Sighing, Aria slipped out of the car. She looked Keith over for a moment, a hand still on the door. She smiled lightly before stepping away. "I need to go sign us up. They'll make an announcement for racers, and they'll help you out of the garage." She murmured quietly. "I'll meet you on the track." Aria took a small breath to push herself farther from the car and Keith.

Leo sucked in a breath at the look on Sara's face. He felt his heart lurch up in his chest and he shook his head gently.
"Sara what are you doing to me?" Leo asked, pulling a hand away from her to rub his forehead. His mind felt foggy but at the same time, he knew everything that was going on. He knew how close Sara was to him and how much he wanted to kiss her and how hard his heart was harming against his chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Keith nodded, "Good luck, and for the love of the gods becareful" He said, wincing and shaking his head. He continued to work on Aria's car, tweaking a few things here, nodding at everything she told him. He had pretty much figured it out, and was double checking everythig was working, not to mention fixing the brake line, it needed to be patched.
"Whomever worked on this had little to no experience" He grumbled under his breath, fixing a few more things, a small frown on his face.

Sara smiled lightly at Leo, "I'm not doing anything" She murmured, shifting in his arms so she was facing him, sitting in his lap. She leaned forward, pressing her lips to his, a small smile on her face. She felt heat growing within her, and all she wanted was to be with him. She jerked the blanket up, covering the two of them, wondering if he'd be willing to let this happen this time around.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Aria smirked, hearing Keith. She turned around at the last minute to look back at him. She shoved her hands in her pockets and smirked.
"Whatever damage to do to my baby, I'm taking out of her ass. Don't forget that." She called before laughing and heading off again. She really wasn't looking forward to this conversation.
Taking a deep breath, Aria walked back into the arena-only to have a burning cold hand grab her throat and slam her into the wall.
"Well well, what have we here? Half-blood."
Aria winced at the monsters foul breath and opened her eyes to look at the thing that held her. Cyclopes. Wonderful. "Look, I'm a contestant. So if you want to explain why I'm not in the next race in fifteen minutes, to your boss personally be my guest, try to kill me." Aria taunted, her voice soft, honey like, smooth. The cyclopes flinched and withdrew his hand, spitting at the ground before Arias feet before walking off. Aria growled and rubbed her throat before walking off. Five minutes later, the annoucment was made for the race to start and Aria head down to the stage with a heavy heart.

"Uh huh." Leo murmured, letting go of Sara entirely as she moved around. Her kiss woke him up instantly and the next thing he knew, Sara had threw the covers over them. Leo sighed, pulling her closer by his hands on her waist to kiss her again, deeply. He nearly look all his senses in the estacy that was Sara.
"You sure about this?" Leo murmured, pulling away from her a moment to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Keith heard the annoucement for the race, after waving Aria off, shaking his head. "Right, and if she kills me?" he grumbled, slipping into the driver's seat and sliding the supplied helment on, not that it would do much if he flipped the damn car. He had someone help him with the car, starting her up he let the large, red vehicle lead him to the start line. He glanced around, taking a deep breath and sighing. It would be crazy, and someone was going to get hurt. Sending up a silent prayer to his father, Keith glanced around, he saw a chariot next to him, to stunning, paranoid black horses laced in so tight, they could barely move. Frowning, he heard them muttering to him, asking him to save them. He nodded, hands tightening on the wheel.
"I'll try"

Sara smiled, "Of course I'm sure" She said with a small grin, lowering her hands to her shirt and tugging it off, she carefully manuvered her way under the blankets covering them both in it....

Sara sighed, surfacing from under the blankets, clothes, both her's and Leo's were on the floor next to them and she was curled contently in his arms.
"Told you I was sure" She teased, kissing his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Aria took a deep breath as she heard the roar of the crowds around them. She paused and looked around tense all over. They probably thought she was insane, going onto the feild like she was. Aria cracked her knuckles, walking up to starting line as slowly as she could manage. Her heart was racing as she looked over the apponents. Keith was in her corvette, three were on chariots, four others had racing cars, two had trucks. Aria forced her breathing to level as she took her place next to Keith. She looked at him for a moment before smirking and winking. She looked up at the flashing light. She leveled herself, clenching her hands into fists as the bells counted. Beep...beep...beeeeep! The engines roared and a flag was tossed, then they were off, three times around the track.

Leo sucked in a breath and shook his head, pulling Sara back once she'd removed her shirt to kiss her. He always counted believe this was happening, not that he didn't want it, he was just worried about Sara, though she was eager.

"Never doubted you." Leo sighed. He shifted under the covers, keeping Sara wrapped in his arms. He kissed her forehead gently, his pusle still roaring in his ears. He shook his head slightly in disbelief.
"You ok?" He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Keith hit the gas, he hadn't noticed Aria really, seen her, but now that he was driving, that was all he could focus on, wincing he hit the breaks, spinning out as some idiot in a truck cut him off. Shaking his head he gunned it, inching past the chariot with the black horses, sitting solidly in fourth for the timebeing. He was so focused on driving and not hitting Aria as they entered their second lap, he didn't see the huge truck come barreling at him, entering the turn it struck the driver's side of the car, sending him spinning in a circle and having the car flip twice before landing. Keith gasped, blood dripping into his eyes, but, meracioulously he was semi-okay. Wincing he tried the engine, shaking his head in amazement as it came to life. He had to finish, at least third place.

Sara smiled, "I'm fine" She said, and it was true, she was. She knew this moment would come, and it would be special, whatever had happened before was, well, still awful, but she would never compaer what she had with Leo to that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Aria sucked in a breath and bolted off after everyone else. She was evenly matched, and she pushed herself faster to take the lead. She practically skidded across the turns, glancing over her shoulder for a moment and smirking. The others were in her trail of dirt. Energy surged through her, and Aria found it easer to breath, easier to move. She was at the other end of the track when she heard her car flip. How she knew it was Keith, Aria wasn't sure, but glancing over, Aria bit down a scream.
She nearly stopped in her tracks, at the first turn in her second lap. The others were coming at he fast. "Damn it...come on Keith..." Aria said, clenching her gloved hand for a moment. She heard the engine roar to life and sighed in relief, setting to finish the race with new found gusto. She jogged her last stretch, so far ahead in first. The crowd roared, but Aria didn't hear. She ducked out of the way of passing cars, waiting painfully for Keith to pull up.

Leo sighed in relief. He rolled onto his side, pulling Sara against him. "I'm glad." He mused, kissing her cheek gently, starting a trail along her face, ending at her lips.
"You know I love you." Leo said, sitting up a bit to lean over her slightly. He passed a warm hand over her face and smiled. She was so gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Keith gunned the engine, managing to cross the finish line at thrid, exactly as Aria had told him to do. Slumping forward against the steering wheel, he sighed, just lying there for a minute, bloody exahusted and sore as hell from what had just happened. His head throbbed, and he wa sure he had a concussion, at the very least. He could still feel blood dripping down his face, but he didn't know from where. He looked at Aria, smiling faintly, he didn't like it here, he wanted to go back to Sara's and lie down. He checked his phone, shockingly still in tact, it was nearly six pm, where had the time gone? He sighed, no time to go to the empire state building today, tomorrow, well, at least he'd get some rest before facing his extended family.

Sara smiled, "I love you too" She murmured, cuddling against him comfortably.
"You know, I bet you my mom rigged the cabins at camp, making Aphrodite's and Apollo's to full for us, so that we got a cabin together" She said, smirking lightly. "Cause I mean, no one else does, it's just the two of us" She said, smiling, "I can't wait to get back"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

"Keith!" Aria called, running at normal speed towards his car, too exhausted to run any faster. She ripped the door open and cursed. What was she thinking? Letting him drive in this race? Her nose caught the scent of blood before her eyes did and Aria cursed again.
"Damn it all." Aria said, reaching into the car and taking his arm over her shoulder to pull him out of the car. She was surprised, but thankful, that the corvette had held her own, bring Keith back in one peice.
"Shit, Keith?" Aria asked, seeing the blood running down his shirt now. She reached up pulling his helemt off. "Keith? Say something." Aria said, worried beyond belief and internally punishing herself for dragging him along. She should have just left this morning without him. Him giving her hell would have been better than this.

Leo chuckled. "She would do something like that no?" he asked, shaking his head and sighing. He resting against her contently before something tugged at the back of his mind. What time was it? His internal clock quickly answered and Leo cursed, sitting upright instantly. He reached down for his boxers, slidding them on before searching for his jeans. Scrambling in the pockets, Leo found his phone, quickly checking for any missed calls or messages. None. Where the hell were Aria and Keith?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next