Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Aria glanced up from her notebook as Keith's head reappeared. She nodded, grabbing her pencase and her notebook and scurring off the bed. She walked into the room and smirked. Leo was out cold, his arm still wrapped around Sara's shoulder. Sara still looked pretty banged up, and Aria guessed after waking up in the middle of the night, and the unrelenting rainstorm, Leo hadn't been able to do much.

She glanced at the t.v. and smirked. "We...well, I was watching the second one earlier..." Aria said, looking at Keith with a grin. He'd fallen asleep during the movie, and Aria had sort of payed attention. Sitting on the couch, Aria pulled her notebook back into her lap. She swapped out her pens and wrote a few things before looking up at the movie. She wrote again before glancing over at Sara. "Feeling any better? Last time I came in you were asleep and giggling..." Aria said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Sara smirked, shaking her head.
"I wish I was giggling again" Sara said to Aria with a small smirk. She glanced at Leo, he was exahusted, well he was passed out. She sighed, shaking her head. "Yea? We watched the second one earlier, looks like it's a marathon" She said, rubbing her eyes and sighing. She touched a strand of her hair and frowned, "Gods, I wish I could shower" She grumbled, her hair was disgusting, well, in her opinion, and she just wanted to get clean. She still had road grit on her, she was sure of it.

Keith chuckled.
"Good luck convincing Leo to let you shower, or even move off of that bed" He teased, sitting on the couch and smirking at Aria.
"Well, Harry Potter is always a decent movie" He figured Sara would be out shortly anyway, though he didn't mind. She needed rest.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm

"Ah, marathons are perfect on rainy days.." Aria mused, tapping her chin lightly with her pen. She watched the movie for a bit, her eyes flickering to Sara and then Leo as Sara spoke about taking a shower. She chewed the top of her pen before smirking.
"Leo's out." she said, glancing at Keith before back at Sara. "I can help you with that. What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Quietly, Aria closed her book and slid it under a pillow of the couch. She closed up her pen case as well, resting her chin in her hands as she looked back at Sara. Utlimately, it was Sara's choice. Aria would help her into the bathroom and the shower easily. And it was probably better than Keith or Leo trying. She was sure Sara and Leo had a soild relationship, but she doubted they'd reached that point just yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Sara's eyes lit up.
"Would you?" She breathed, smiling happily. "Gods, Aria, that would be amazing" She said, she'd be fine with even a bath, she just needed help getting to the washroom.
She heard Keith sigh, but he didn't say anything.
"Thanks" She murmured to her friend, "I think I still have road dirt in my hair" She murmrued, sitting up a bit more in bed and moving Leo's arm lightly so that he didn't wake up, though she doubted he would. She shook her head and running her fingers through her hair and frowning.

Keith sighed, glancing from Aria to Sara.
"Aria.." He shook his head, Sara looked really happy, and he wasn't about to deny her the oppertunity to shower. He shook his head, flopping back against the couch and turning his attention to the movie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Aria grinned. "Course. Sometimes men don't understand the importance of personal hygiene." she said. She was only partly joking, but she meant it too. Leo was so caught up in her getting better that he refused to let her get clean. Which would help more than anything at this point.
Standing up, Aria stood next to the bed, taking Sara's arm and carefully drapping it over her shoulder. "That legs broken right?" she asked quietly, supporting Sara's weight so she wouldn't strain the mending bone.

"Oh hush." Aria murmured to Keith, smirking at him. She glanced back at Leo, who only stirred a bit as Aria pulled Sara up from the bed. She realized the sun must have set. The room was getting darker. Were it not for the t.v. screen, Aria wouldn't know where most things were. Aria took it slowly to the bathroom, not wanting to move too fast and hurt Sara in anyway possible. Pushing away the shower curtain, Aria set Sara down so she could rest on the edge of the bathtub.

"Damn, he didn't even let you change huh?" Aria murmured, seeing that Sara's jeans were taggered and torn, and her shirt was caked with dried blood, and dirt. Aria grimaced. "You should have called me sooner..." Aria said, shaking her head at the state Sara was in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Sara sighed, wincing though she nodded as Aria helped her up.
"Men" She agreed, letting Aria support her as she helped her towards the washroom. She frowned, noticing Leo tossing a bit, though she ignored it, he could yell at her tomorrow. She sighed, glancing around, the room was dark, except for the brightness of the TV.
"Yea, fractured" Sara nodded, wincing, thankfully Aria was a bit taller then her, so her leg didn't really need to be bent or anything.

She set herself down on the edge of the tub.
"No, he didn't. I can't stand lying around in jeans" She sighed, "If you get my bag, I can get my PJ's on" She sighed, clean clothes and a shower, well, probably a bath, unless she could balance on her one leg for long enough, sounded amazing.
"It's in the corner I think. Leo tossed it somewhere" She sighed, running a hand through her ratty hair, waiting for Aria to do as she asked before she started to change.

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"If Leo finds out, I opposed this plan" he glanced at his friend, a bit worried, if Leo woke up and Sara wasn't in the bed, he'd probably flip. He sighed, shaking his head, watching Leo nervously, Leo would be pissed when he found out Sara had washed up, it would be obvious she had cleaned up, particularly if she changed her clothes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Aria chuckled but nodded. She walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open a bit so Sara could call out if she needed help and not be loud as to wake Leo. Though at this point, the guy looked too deep in sleep to wake up at all. Aria rolled her eyes at Keith, looking around for Sara's bag.
"Relax. I'll take the heat for it." Aria said, waving her hand dismissvely at Keith before walking around the other side of the bed.

"Ah-ha." she said, finding Sara's bag. Though she wasn't exactly sure what Sara's pj's qualified as. Slinging the bag over her shoulder, Aria winked slyly at Keith before quietly tip-toeing past Leo and going over to the bathroom. She knocked gently to let Sara know she was stepping in before pushing the door back.

"Hey. Grabbed your bag. Wasn't exactly sure what you wanted..." Aria murmured, slidding the bag next to the tub. "Do you need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Sara shook her head.
"Thanks, nah, I'm good. I'm just gonna take a bath I think, I doubt I could handle standing in the shower" She murmrued, shaking her head.
"I'll call you when I'm done?" She didn't want to rely on her friends for everything, especially, well not stuff like this. She sighed, shaking her head, "Thanks Aria" She murmrued, watching her friend disappear out of the washroom, thankfully closing the door behind her. She sighed, kicking her clothes off, which hurt a lot more then she wanted to admit, wincing, she reached around, turning the water on and putting the plug in the tub. Carefully sliding in, she pulled the curtain shut, just in case someone barged in.

Keith smirked.
"He's gonna be pissed when he finds out you know" He said, shaking his head as Aria came out of the washroom.
"She alright?" He lowered his voice so that Sara didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Aria nodded. "Alright. Just don't fall asleep alright?" she teased, smirking to show she was only joking before leaving the room. she thought for a moment before closing the door behind her. Looking back at Keith, Aria shrugged. She glanced down at Leo, who shifted lightly again on the bed before falling right back to sleep.

"He'll get over it." Aria said quietly, waving a hand at Leo. She smirked at the thought and then shrugged to herself. Sara needed this, and Aria wasn't going to deny her. If it had been Aria, it wouldn't matter how many times Keith barked at her to stay in bed, Aria would have showered the next day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Sara rolled her eyes, washing her hair quickly before the water turned basically dark and bloody. She sighed, eventually hauling herself from the water and pulling her Pj's on. It was hard, exahusting even, and she hurt, a lot.
"Aria? Keith?" She called, she couldn't walk, though she felt a lot better. Sore muscles finally relaxed, and she felt clean, which was a nice change of pace. She waited, knowing better then to try and walk.

Keith smirked.
"Yea, one day" He sighed, stretching out, watching Leo for a moment, before glancing up as Sara called out.
"Do you want me to go get her?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Aria glanced over her shoulder and nodded. "Maybe you should. You can just carry her back out here." she muttered, somehow firguring Sara wouldn't be able to walk at all right now. What with a fracture leg and all..

Aria sighed, sitting back on the couch as Keith went to help Sara out of the bathroom. she glanced over at Leo for a moment. The son of Apollo had grown still, which Aria took to be a good thing. Maybe he was finally getting some sleep. Aria frowned, rubbing her forehead gently, glancing up at the ceiling. The rain was letting up but there was still no end in sight. Aria sighed then, shaking her head. They needed to find the next clue...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Keith nodded, slipping off of the bed.
"Hey, Keith's carrying services here" He smirked, scooping Sara up carefully. He walked out of the room, lying her on the bed with Leo.
"Thanks Keith" Sara said, cuddling under the blankets next to Leo.

Sara sighed, smiling as Keith came in and picked her up. Normally this sort of treatment would bother her, but she didn't care right now. She sighed, her eyes closing the minute she hitt he pillow and was under the blankets. She was exahusted, the effort of hobbling to the washroom had been enough to sufficently wear her out.

Keith smiled, nodding and sat down with Aria, watching Sara effectively pass out.
"Wow" He murmured, "Did you know how light she is?" He sighed, he had carried her before, but he had been to worried about her to notice how tiny the girl really was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Leo shifted as something changed in reality. He wasn't sure what it was, but it put him at ease, and helped him fall back asleep. Aria smirked, watching as Sara and Keith came back out of the bathroom. She raised an eyebrow at his question.
"Yes..because I carry Sara around on a day-to-day basis.." she muttered sarcastically, shaking her head and laughing queitly.

Her eyes turned back to the movie then, trying to keep herself awake. Sara had fallen asleep, and so far, that had been whenever Hades would try to coax her into suicide. She didn't want Keith to have to deal with that on his own. Though, Aria was a pretty light sleeper. She'd probably know something was up before he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Keith shrugged, shaking his head and chuckling.
"Well, she's ridiculously light, I mean, literally feather" He sighed, looking at the TV, he wasn't really tired anymore, which was a good thing, considering Sara was out, which was nerve wracking.
"Do you think he'll try tonight?" He nodded at Sara's prone body. She was cuddled against Leo, her body looked relaxed, and she looked content, no stiffness, which was what he had come to relate to her being controlled by Hades.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Aria blinked, drawing her eyes from the movie to look over at Leo and Sara. Leo had shifted, laying on his side so that Sara was curcled up against his chest. She rubbed her forehead and shrugged. She really had no idea when or how the god of the underworld would come Sara.
"I haven't a clue." Aria muttered, shaking her head with a sour expression. She hated not knowing. "I mean, hopefully he doesn't. She needs to get some rest..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith sighed, "I doubt he will, I mean, Sara can't even walk, what's she supposed to do? Drag herself around until she finds some way to die?" He shook his head, sighing and wrapping his arms around her.
"You can take a nap if you want, I'll keep an eye on everything" He knew she was probably worn out, he couldn't blame her, it had been a long, harrowing day.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Aria shook her head and sighed. "I don't claim to understand the workings of the gods..." she murmured, rested her head on his shoulder. She glanced back and Leo and Sara with a small frown. "Wasn't her leg broken last time?" She murmured before yawning. Glancing at the clock, Aria sighed. It was just before midnight. That meant Leo would be awake in a few hours. Hopefully Sara would hold out till then.
"Alright" Aria murmured, yawning again. She was tired, and her stomach was killing her. Resting on Keith shoulde for somewhat of a pillow. Aria sighed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Keith smirked, letting Aria rest on his shoulder, he pulled a blanket down from the couch, covering her with it.
"You can use my stomach as a pillow if you want, it'll be more comfortable" He said, rubbing her back lightly and guiding her head down to his stomach.
"See?" He sighed, glancing over at Sara and Leo, making sure that they were alright. They looked pretty out of it, and so far, Sara was behaving, which was good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Aria chuckled. In her tired state, she wasn't all that sure what Keith was doing as he moved her. She simply nodded and laughed quietly. She pulled the blanket down around her tighter.. not that she was cold...it was more of a comforting thing. Aria fell asleep nearly instantly.

When she woke up again, Aria only knew it was still night because )eo was still asleep. Rubbing her eyes, Aria turned around to look up at Keith. "Hi..." she murmured, laughing since she had honestly fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Keith was watching the movie when Aria woke up.
"Hey" He said with a small grin, leaning down to kiss her forhead.
"You alright?" She had only been sleeping for maybe two hours, which wasn't bad, but she could sleep more. So far Sara had been quiet, nothing had happened, he figured Hades had realized there was nothing Sara could do, so maybe, hopefully he was giving her some recovery time. He glanced up, it was two am, so Leo would be asleep for atleast a few more hours, and hopefully it would be sunny out. The rain had let up awhile ago, well, half an hour ago, which was a relief, considering that Leo would be in a better mood when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 am

"Mmm..." Aria smiled as Keith kissed her forehead, closing her eyes gently for a moment. She sighed deeply, rubbing her face and eyes before blinking them open. She looked around, glad to see that Leo and Sara were still sleeping peacefully. She glanced at the tv before back up at Keith.
"How long have I been out?" She murmured quietly. It had only felt like a few minutes, but her body felt stiff. She wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. Maybe lightly but not entirely anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 am

Keith smiled at Aria.
"About two hours, we're onto the fourth Harry Potter now" He murmrued, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled, letting her rest in his lap, "You can try to sleep a bit longer if you want" He said, stretching out and carefully pulling the blanket over her, again. She had tossed it off a few times, and he had fixed it, it wsa sort of a vicious cycle. He sighed, glancing at the bed again, periodically checking on Sara and Leo, just to make sure everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am

Aria blinked, looking over at the screen. She smiled. "Ah my favorite..." she murmured, resting back a bit more in Keith's arms. She chuckled as he pulled the blankets around her. She wasn't cold at all, but the blankets were comfortable. Aria sighed, watching the movie for a while, smirking and laughing.
"Yes, I'm sure I could..." Aria murmured. She didn't exactly want to sleep, even though things seemed alright. "Are you alright? Not going to pass out?" She asked quietly, turning to look up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 am

Keith smiled, nodding his head.
"I liked the fifth one the best, well, it was the only one I ever saw, until now" He admitted, shaking his head and chuckling and smiling at her.
"Nah, I'm good. I don't really need a lot of sleep to function, habit left over from living with my mom" He had rarely gotten a night's worth of sleep. Actually, he hadn't slept a whole night until his first one at camp, not that he was about to admit that. Aria was already stunned at some of the things his mom did, so was his dad actually.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:10 am

"The fifth one's sad. What with his godfather dying...though in my opinion they could have made it a bit more dramatic..." she half rambled, yawning and sighing. She liked the fourth one due to the game and the action. Though someone died in the end of this one too. Aria smiled at Keith and nodded.
"Alright..." she murmured, settling herself back against his stomach, pulling the blanket up the to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next