Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Keith smirked.
"Well, now we know what to give people when they're all beat up" He teased, smiling as Aria took his hand.
"You feeling better?" He asked her, ignoring Sara and Leo for a few moments, just letting his attention focus on Aria. She looked a bit haggared, exahusted, and she had been rubbing her stomach earlier, which concerned him a bit. He sighed, glancing at Leo, shaking his head at him.

Sara's dreams were growing a bit more creepy. Her giggling had ceased and she had stiffened slightly on the bed. her mind was racing, a loud, authorotative voice was telling her one thing, and various other voices were clamouring in the background, seeming to be arguing with the voice telling her to go with it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Aria smirked. She nodded and shrugged lightly. "I've had worse..." she murmured, givng Keith a reassuring smile. She didn't want him worrying over her. Aria wasn't as hurt as Sara was. She winced, glancing back at her friend and frowning. Sara had stopped giggling, and Aria would have thought she was asleep were it not for the fact that Sara was tense at the moment. Aria's eyes darted to Leo then and she sucked in a breath.

Leo looked like he was praying right now, kneeling in front of the bed with Sara's hand in his. He could feel the hot afternoon sun at his back, and he was pulling at the heat like he had in Miami. Only it was a bit harder since they weren't as far south. As soon as he had enough energy, he healed Sara as much as he could.
Ater a moment, Leo exhaled deeply and opened his eyes. He realized she'd fallen asleep again, and now she wasn't giggling anymore. He glanced up, catching Aria's worried gaze and tried to give a light smile.
"She's getting better," Leo murmured, having managed to seal up the gashes on her back a good deal.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head but he nodded. He glanced up at Sara, frowning as he saw how tense she had suddenly become.
"That's good" He murmured to Leo, "How long would you give her till she's up and about?" He asked curiously, wondering how long they would be stuck here, not that he minded. He rubbed his hand over Aria's stomach lightly, silently praying that she really was feeling better.

Sara winced, though her body relaxed as Leo poured more heat into her. She was restless, she couldn't sleep anymore. Sighing, she flicked her eyes open and shifted.
"Don't tell me to go back to sleep" She teased Leo in a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 pm

"She still has a broken leg.." Leo murmured, resting his forhead against his hands that were still closed around Sara's. He didn't want to say that he had purposely not healed her leg again in fear that she was start walking again in her sleep though.
"Depending what I can heal today, and if we can get through the night and tomorrow..." Leo sighed, crest-fallen, shaking his head. "I honestly don't know."
Leo smirked, kissing Sara's hand gently. "Nah. I'll leave it up to you now." he murmured.

Aria glanced from Leo, to Keith out of the corner of her eye. She had terrible luck when they stayed in one place for too long. Though it had been slowly winding down. Then again, whenever they found another clue, the monsters were getting feircer. She looked at Keith again. They needed to find the next clue. If they headed out early enough in the morning maybe they could be back in enough time to take over watch of Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Keith smirked, nodding his head. He glanced up as Sara woke up, smiling.
"I'm gonna go shower" He murmrued, nudging Aria off of his lap. He smiled, "Come watch a movie with me?" He asked her, smiling at Aria, he figured Sara and Leo needed some time alone. He frowned, wondering why Sara's let was still broken, he had thought Leo would be healing that first. He shook his head, nah, he was just being paranoid.
"Just give me a shout when you're falling asleep Leo, I'll come keep an eye on stuff" He didn't expect Aria to join him for that, she needed her sleep.

Sara smirked, "Good" She said, sighing and shaking his head. She stretched out, looking at Leo curiously.
"Can we watch a movie?" She asked him, overhearing Aria and Keith and wanting to watch her own movie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Aria sighed, standing up to let Keith go back into the bedroom. She looked back at Leo and Sara with a small nod of understanding and a light smile.
"Sure." Aria murmured. She caught Leo's eye and gave her best reassuring expression before following Keith into the bedroom. She left the adjoining door open just a crack before stroding over to the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, working them as a brush through wavy dark blonde locks. Sitting distantly on the bed, Aria slowly started braiding her hair. She'd taken a shower before falling asleep after they'd gotten back from the pool.
She realized then that Keith had been up for nearly twenty-four hours. "You plan on watching Sara with little to no sleep all by yourself?" she asked skeptically.

Leo nodded to Keith, giving Aria a small smile. Turning his soft gaze back to Sara, Leo sighed. "Sure. So long as you promise not to strain yourself. I healed your back up, you've got light scabs but they can break open if you move too much." he murmured quietly, smiling and standing up. He kissed her forehead gently, turning the t.v. on as he walked around to the other side of the bed. Collasping next to her, Leo sighed, resting his head on his arm.
"There might be something on though I dunno what really..." Leo said, blinking a few times as he went through the channels.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Keith glanced back at Aria, he was halfway to the shower.
"Yea, I suppose I do, I'm not really tired" He murmured, it was a bit of a lie actually, he was freaking exahusted.
"I might nap when we watch a movie" He said, slipping into the shower. He turned it on, showering quickly, before slipping out and walking over to Aria. He was wearing a pair of loose shorts, and that was about it. He sighed, sitting down next to her, sighing and stretching out.
"Mmm" He murmured, rubbing his eyes. He sat down on the bed, stretching out and wanting to curl up next to her.

Sara smiled, shifting carefully so she was lying on his back. She cuddled against Leo's side, letting him find something to watch.
"I'm fine with whatever" She murmured, sighing and rubbing her eyes and trying to wake up. She wasn't tired, but she wasn't fully awake yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Aria rolled her eyes gently. "Riight." she murmured, shaking her head at him. She undid her braid, re-divided her hair and then rebraided it. She watched as he came out of the bathroom and collasped on the bed with her.
"If there's even a movie to watch..." Aria said, ignoreing her unraviling braid and grabbing the remote. She looked down at Keith, sitting up and scotting closer to her. Her back was against the wall, and his head was close to her thigh.

Leo sighed and rubbing, scracthing his forehead before finally finding something. He chuckled. "Harry Potter?" he asked, mocking a British accent and nodding to the screen. It looked like the second one though and Leo shuddered. Chamber of Secrets...snakes...Leo took a deep breath, silently wondering if anything else was on. He flicked through the channels, though found nothing else and settled for the wizardy, though it looked to have just started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith smirked, shifting so his head was in her lap. He yanked the blankets around him, messing up the neatly made bed in the process.
"So, what do you think?" He wanted to bring up the broken leg thing, but he figured he should see what she was thinking. He sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly, almost childishly. Keith had a few habits from when he was younger that he still retained.

Sara nodded, "Sure, I like Harry Potter" She murmured letting her head rest tiredly against Leo's chest. She was still worn out, due to everything that had happened. She looked up, "Chamber of Secrets?" She frowned, snakes were unpleasent, but she did like Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Aria grinned as Keith rolled over, placing his head in her lap. She laughed quietly, glancing up, still flipping through channels for something to watch. Keith's question was broad and Aria frowned in thought for a few minutes.
''I think he needs to heal as much of her as possible and we need to go. That or you and I are taking a trip into the city tomorrow.'' Aria half rambled quietly, shaking her head and settleing for the same Harry Potter movie Leo and Sara were watching in the other room.

''Yea...'' Leo murmured, tossing and arm over her shoulder as Sara's head rested on his chest. He glanced up at the movie then, sighing and laying back on the pillows.
''Not exactly my favorite out of the six...'' he muttered, shaking his head gently. He had a werid phobia of snakes. He couldn't stand being around or anywhere near them for too long. The memory of fighting the Python in Miami was still a haunting one, though it helped knowing the snake was dead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Keith sighed, "I would have thought that he'd heal her leg as quickly as possible" He said, shrugging his shoulders. He looked at the TV, smirking.
"Harry Potter? How am I supposed to sleep now?" He teased, yawning a bit. He was sure he'd sleep regardless.
"Tomorrow, yea, alright. I suppose we better make an effort to start finding this clue" He said, stretching out. He looked at the screen through half-closed eyes.

Sara sighed, cuddling against Leo, watching the TV curiously.
"I hate snakes, but I like this movie" She murmured, snakes creeped her out, but this movie was good. She sighed, smiling as Leo's arm rested over her shoulder, it was nice, being wrapped in his arms.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Aria rolled her eyes. ''Well it's either this or the news...'' she murmured. ''Go to sleep if you don't want to watch it.'' Aria glanced back at the screen, thinking for a moment about what Keith had said about Sara's leg. Aria shrugged then.
''Maybe he's not strong enough...'' Aria said. ''I mean, he looked stone tired, and after me waking him up last night....'' she let her sentence trail off then, shaking her head gently. After this, Aria would need a vacation...

Leo chuckled. ''You and me both love...'' he murmured, kissing her forehead gently. He leaned back, closing his eyes for a few minutes. He could hear the movie playing, and Sara's soft breathing next to him. After a few moments, Leo opened his eyes again, blinking a few times before the movie came back into focus.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Keith shrugged, "Yea" He murmrued, shaking his head and sighing. He stretched out, nodding his head.
"Not the news" He groaned, "You'll bore me awake" He teased yawning and rubbing his eyes. He sighed, cuddling against her, wrapped contently in the blanket. His eye lids flickered for a moment, and he was out. His breathing slowed, and he went limp, just resting against Aria.

Sara smiled, "Really? I had no idea you didn't like snakes" She murmured, smiling as he pressed his lips to her forhead. She sighed, letting herself relax even more, if that was even possible. She sighed, flicking her eyes to the screen, shuddering lightly.
"Creepy" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am

''Alright then don't complain.'' Aria muttered, rolling her eyes with a smirk on her face. She sighed, leaning back against the pillows as Keith passed out in her lap. She chuckled, hearing Keith's soft breathing, telling her he was out. She glanced over at the door leading to Leo and Sars. So far nothing, and Aria hoped that was a good thing.
She sighed, looking down at Keith again. A wave of happyness hit her and Aria grinned, leaning forhead to kiss the top of his head gently.

''Mmhm...'' Leo murmured, half paying attention to the movie on the screen. ''I don't exactly hate them....I just don't like them.'' he said, shrugging gently. He glanced over at the window, realizing how late in the afternoon it was. He was already getting tired...he'd have to wake up Keith soon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 am

Keith shifted a bit, he was completely gone at this point, though he was hearing the gods, arguing again. It was overwhelming, hearing them scream at one another, the anger in Sara's mom was enough to make Zeus even flinch back, though he appeared to holding his ground. His Dad was pacing anxiously, a habit Keith had as well, the only two speaking were Aphrodite and Zeus. He winced, burying his face in Aria's leg, wincing a bit. This was a painful, he had never seen someone so close to losing it, though he was sure that Sara's mom was about to.

Sara sighed, curling in Leo's arm. She wondered vaugly if Keith watching her ment Leo was leaving to go sleep somewhere else. She shuddered, pulling herself closer to him, she didn't want him to leave. She glanced at the scream, "Well, I hate snakes" Sara said, she had been bitten by a rattle snake when she was younger, on a vacation with her parents. It hadn't been a pleasent experience. She frowned, she didn't think she had told Leo that yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Aria blinked a few times before glancing down at Keith. He was moreso in her lap, his face pressed into her thigh. She frowned; his whole body had grown ridged. Aria rolled her lips. He was probably dreaming...though she thought against waking him up. Rain poured down on the roof then and Aria winced. That was never good.
''Leo..'' she murmured then in realization. Bitting her lip, Aria moved quickly, catching Keith before he would slam into the matrice and gently setting him back down. Aria bit back a curse as her stomach burned from the movement as she walked towards the door.

Leo merely nodded. He was getting a headache. Sighing, he rubbed his forehead, half listening to the movie, not exactly paying any attention anymore. Gods his head hurt...Leo groaned lightly, hearing hard rain against the roof of the room. That was just fantastic. Why did it have to rain now? Leo fell back against his pillow, grinding his teeth for a moment. He blinked, hearing Sara.
''Why do you hate them?'' he murmured, trying to keep his mind off his returning mirgrane.

Aria knocked on the door then. Leo cursed under his breath. ''Yea?'' Aria poked her head in for a moment, looking worried.
''You guys ok?'' she asked. ''I know Keith was supposed to come but he's out like a light...''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Sara cuddled against Leo, frowning.
"I was bitten by a rattle snake when I was a kid. My dad took me and my step brother camping, and well, I was like eight years old. I didn't see it until it was to late. Scariest experience of my life, besides this" She admitted, shaking her head.
"They had to airlift me to a hospital. My dad was freaked out, it was like the only time he ever paid me any attention. By his reaction, you'd think that I wasn't allowed to get hurt, which was sort of funny, because I'm super accident prone"

Keith winced, though he curled in a ball the second Aria left. He was out, no more dreaming. He frowned, shifting on the bed, looking around as he slowly woke up.
"Aria?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Leo winced, pain shooting through his mind as thunder crashed. He cursed light and waved a hand at Aria dissmively. He nooded stiffly to Sara. ''Oh damn that's terrible...'' Leo murmured, shuddering lightly. He rubbed his forehead, massaging his temples lightly, muttering angrily to himself. He caught Aria's eyes and tried not to growl. He shook his head and just closed his eyea, resting his head against Sara's.

Aria rolled her eyes. Leo was in a mood now because of the rain and she probably shouldn't pester him. She heard Keith then and turned around to see him awake. She guessed she must have woken him anyway. Sighing, Aria closed the door a bit and walked over to Keith. She was too restless to sit down.
''Hey...'' she murmured softly. ''What happened? You passed out and now it's pouring...''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Sara winced, hearing Leo growl, he was probably in a bad mood due to the rain. She sighed, cuddling against him, pressing her lips to his cheek, watching Aria disappear back into the other room.
"You alright?" She murmured tiredly, she knew he was definately in a mood, which was a bit sad, though it wasn't his fault, his mood was always controlled by the weather, which must suck when he went to a place that was generally rainy.

Keith frowned, "Oh, they're arguing again. Sara's mom and Zeus are screaming at one another. He's actually scared of her" He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Is it raining?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 am

Leo rubbed his forehead fiercly, wanting the cement fists to stop pounding against his head.
''I'm fine. Just a bad headache.'' Leo murmured, the corner of his lips turning up in a small smile. It only lasted a few seconds. 'Are you? I could only really heal your back again...'' Leo asked quietly, looking back down at her. His mind felt numb, like he hadn't slept at all for three and a half days. He flexed his fingers gently, which weren't anyway close to as warm as they always were as they rested on Sara's shoulder.

Aria winced. ''Marvalous...'' she murmured, resting one knee of the bed. Her hands reached up to her hair and slowly running through it like a brush. She nodded sourly and shrugged. ''Yea started a few minutes after you fell asleep...it got really bad at one point and I went to check on Leo.'' Aria explained, glancing over her shoulder at the door. ''Needless to say, he's not in a good mood...''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 am

Sara smiled lightly, though she too had a bit of a headache.
"Yea, I'm fine" She sighed, lying against him, she wasn't exactly being truthful, as she was far from fine, but she knew he couldn't be expected to heal 24/7, and well, she could manage right now. She sighed, rubbbing her eyes tiredly.
"Are you tired?" She asked him, she knew from past experience he didn't function well in this sort of weather, and if he wanted to sleep that was fine by her.

Keith sighed, "Fun" He grumbled tiredly, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Does he need us to keep an eye on Sara?" He wondered if Leo was in a stubborn enough mood to want to try and stay awake with Sara. He sighed, glancing at Aria curiously. "You alright?" He knew sometimes that Leo could get snappish if in a bad mood, and he didn't want Aria getting yelled at.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Leo sighed and rubbed his forhead. He had a feeling she was still hurting and it killed him that he couldn't do anything for her right now. He blinked at the t.v. screen. The movie was over and the next in the serious was coming on next. "They got a whole marathon going..." he murmured before sighing and closing his eyes for a moment.
"Not exactly tired...I just have the mother of all headaches..." Leo said, rubbing his face then. That much was true...his headache was making him a bit drowsy, but he was stalling, not sure if Keith was awake or if he would even watch Sara for the night.

Aria shrugged as an answer, tossing her finished braid over her should. She looked at him, then at the adjoining door and shrugged again. "I don't kmow...maybe..." she murmured, glancing at the tv for a moment and smirking to herself. So much for watching a movie. Looking back at Keith, Aria nodded.
"Yea I'm alright."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Sara sighed, "Take some advil or something" She murmured, smiling at him and cuddling contently.
"Oh good" She murmured, "No more snakes, just werewolves and other fun stuff" She smirked, glancing at the TV, letting herself relax, despite all the pain, and try to just enjoy the movie. She rather liked some of the Harry Potter movies, well, almost all of them except the second. She sighed, "You can go to sleep, I'm sure Keith and Aria will be here soon"

Keith sighed, pulling himself out of the bed.
"Should I check to see if everything's alright?" He asked, pulling on his sweat pants and a loose hoodie. He loved the rain, water was his thing, but he really doubted he'd get a chance to go outside and enjoy it.
"Be right back" He kissed her cheek, padding across the floor and knocking on the door.
"Hey, Leo?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Leo sighed. "For some reason, I really doubt that will help right now..." he muttered, still massaging his temple. He fell back against his pillow, screwing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath. It was getting close to sunset, and his body was trying to push him into sleep sooner rather than later. He distantly heard Sara say something about werewolves, but the rain banging on the roof was the loudest thing he'd ever heard. Leo wished it would just go away.

Aria nodded. "Yea, maybe you should." she murmured quietly, rebraiding her hair again. She sat cross-legged on the bed as Keith got dressed, kissed her and left. She smirked, rubbing her cheek lightly from where he had kissed her.

Leo blinked, hearing his name. "Huh?" he asked, having passed out for a few seconds there. He rubbed his face, blinking a couple more times and trying to sit up. That made his head pound. and made him dizzy and he slowly fell back against the bed. He realized it was Keith who had walked into the room and called him. Hadn't Aria just been here? "Sup..?" he murmured tiredly, rubbing his forehead as he looked up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Keith smirked.
"That answers my question. I was checking to see if you were gonna go to bed soon, cause I can keep an eye on Sara whenever" He murmured, smiling at his friend.
"Go to sleep" He said to Leo, "I can keep Sara company, and I'm sure Aria won't mind chilling and watching a movie" He nodded at the television. Sara nodded, "Thanks Keith" Sara murmured softly.

Sara sighed, knowing Leo wasn't listening to her anymore. She sighed, glancing up as Keith came in. She smiled, nodding her head and glancing at the couch. Her and Leo's room only had one bed, but Aria and Keith could use the couch if they wanted. She smirked at his friend and rubbing her eyes tiredly. She was begining to feel tired.
Keith nodded, "Sure thing Sara, it's no problem" He said, poking his head back into the room and nodding at Aria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next