Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 am

Keith shrugged.
"Well, maybe after this marathon I'll have a different opinion" He shrugged, smiling as she pulled the blanket around her and cuddled against his stomach.
"You can sleep some more. I'm not going to pass out anytime soon" He said, glancing at the time, it was three, the sun would be up around six, maybe even earlier, so Leo would be up soon, and so far, no trouble with Sara, which was reassuring. He glanced over at the bed, sighing, he had almost been worried for a second, having not checked for a little while.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 am

Aria yawned. She nodded to Keith, though she turned her eyes to the movie. She watched until the last tournement, and then she was out again. Resting ligtly against Keith, Aria was asleep almost instantly.

Sunrise didn't hit the room instantly. Still, Leo could feel it. He opened his eyes once. Seeing that it was dark, aside from the flashing light from the tv screen, Leo closed his eyes again. He rolled over, wrapping his arms around Sara gently. He didn't want to wake up yet. He wanted to sleep. Burrying his face against Sara hair, Leo breathed deeply, smiling at her clean scent.
Wait...Leo blinked his eyes open then as the first rays of sunlight broke the horizone. He frowned, rubbing his face and looking around. He saw Keith and Aria on the couch, and the tv still on.
Glancing at the clock, Leo groaned. It wasn't even seven yet. Looking down at Sara, Leo was realved that she was sleeping peacefully. "I'm guessing it was a good night?" Leo murmured, quietly as to not wake Sara or Aria.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am

Keith smiled, watching Aria fall asleep. Sighing, he rubbed a hand over his face, taking a sip of his water.

He glanced up, a bit startled to hear Leo's voice.
"Morning. Yea, no problems, I think our dear uncle might have let up a bit" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging. He glanced at Sara, wondering if Leo knew that Sara had bathed, against his wishes. He was sure he did, Sara looked cleaner, her hair was shining, though, even covered in dirt and blood she could have walked a European runway, no problem.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 am

Leo nodded. "That's good..." he murmured. Propping himself up on his elbows, Leo rubbed his face and looked around again. Aria was still asleep in Keith's arms. He turned his gaze down to Sara and sighed. She looked better than she had last night. Gently, he brushed a strand of hair from Sara's face. He realized then that Sara was clean. Entirely so. Leo sighed, shaking his head gentlly.
"Aria helped her last night huh?" Leo asked, wondering in Sara had strained herself or not. The sun was rising steadily, but it had only woke Leo up. He still felt drained and worn out, and the heat in his hands was lightly and soft as his hand rested against Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:03 am

Keith sighed, "Yea, good" He glanced down at Aria, knowing that Leo had noticed.
"Yea, Sara mentioned wanting a shower, and Aria was all over that" He said, "She didn't shower though, she had a bath" He reassured, wanting Leo to understand that Sara was really alright.
"And I carried her back to bed. There was no, well, not a lot of straining. I know it wore her out a bit, but, she wanted to clean up" He sighed, looking slightly guilty. He knew Leo didn't want Sara straining herself, and he was sure, getting out of bed, hobbling to the washroom, changing clothes, bathing and then getting dressed again, was constitued as straining.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 am

Leo smirked at the guilty look on Keith"s face. He was upset that Sara had cleaned up. He knew she would need to eventually. But with everything that had happened, Leo had been more worried about keeping her in one piece. He nodded gently, sitting up from the bed to stand and strecth.
"Yea it's fine." He sighed, rubbing his stiff neck and cracking his back. He sighed, walking over to the bathroom to was his face.

Aria stirred, rubbing her eyes gently. She groaned, feeling the heat of sunlight on her shoulders. She pushed the warm blankets away, blinking away her sleep and looking around. She was still laying in Keith's arms in Sara and Leo's room. She blinked, looking over at the bed.
"Where's Leo?" She murmured, not exactly worried, just curious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 am

"Sure it is" Keith said somewhat sarcastically. He sighed, watching Leo slide out of bed, probably to go shower or something. He sighed, stretching out, glancing down at Aria as she woke up.
"In the washroom" He said with a small grin, "He knows Sara took a bath by the way, have fun with that. Because, I recall you promising to take credit for it" He smirked, chuckling lightly.

Sara shifted on the bed, aware of the absence of Leo's warm body. Yawning, she rubbed her eyes, feeling refreshed. No weird dreams, no nothing. She smiled with relief, sitting up and looking around.
"Morning" She said, sort of wanting to just hop out of bed, though she doubted she'd be allowed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

Aria groaned. "Good night." She muttered, pulling the blankets back up and over her head. She laughed quietly, hidding for the moment under the covers. She could hear the water running in the bathroom and firgured she still had some time to spare. Maybe she could go shower too. Pushing the wamr blanke away, Aria sighed and sat up. She grinned at Sara who was awake now.
"Morning. I'll be back." Aria murmured, standing up the couch and going into her and Keith's room to shower.

Leo came back out then. He was towel drying his hair, just wearing a clean pair of shorts. The hot shower had helped, but only a little. He glanced over at Keith, smirking when he saw that Aria was gone. Seeing that Sara was awake, Leo smiled. "Hey.." he murmured, tossing the towel back into the bathrrom, leaving his hair still slightly damp for now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Keith smiled at Sara.
"Morning" He chuckled, watching Aria disappear out of the room. "Coward" he teased, smiling as she went to shower. He figured she'd be avoiding confrontation with Leo for as long as humanly possible, probably because despite Leo being nice right now, he was gaurenteed to be annoyed about her helping Sara 'defy' his 'order' to rest. Keith glanced up as Leo came back.
"I suppose I can vacate the premisise now, I need to sleep for a bit" He smiled, walking back into the room he shared wtih Aria.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes and nodding her head to Keith.
"Hey" She said to Leo with a casual grin. She stretched out a bit, wincing as still sore muscles protested. She knew she was still beat to hell, but at least she had been able to clean up, which was a huge relief. Maybe Leo would let her get out of bed, she was getting bored of sitting in a hotel room, even going outside would be nice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Aria sighed as she stepped from the shower. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a loose shirt before walking out into the bedroom. She felt better now. Letting her hair fall around in light waves, Aria looked up as Keith walked in.
"Oh. Hi." She said, grinning at him lightly. "Gods I need to get out of here..." she murmured, pacing around light as she brushed her hair.

Leo nodded to Keith. He sat on the bed next to Sara, smiling lightly. "Feeling better?" He asked quietly. She was probably still sore, but he hoped after a eventless night, she was doing a bit better. He flexed his fingers gently, running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 pm

"Yea, me too" Keith agreed, shaking his head and flopping tiredly on the bed. He could go either way, if Aria got him up and doing something, he'd be awake, if he lay here any longer, he'd be asleep. He smirked lightly at her, yawning and sighing. He wondered where she wanted to go, if she wanted to try to find the washington clue, but even if they found it, they wouldn't even be able to leave, Sara wasn't ready to go anywhere.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes and smiling at Leo.
"Yea a lot better" She said with a small grin. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, leaning over and kissing his cheek lightly.
"What's up?" She asked curiously, she wanted to know what he wanted to do, or if he wanted to do anything. She was sure she could sit in the car, even if they just drove around. She wanted to go out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Aria sighed, setting to braid her hair, tossing her brush to the bed. "How are you not exhausted?" Aria asked, laughing quietly as he flopped onto the bed. She smirked. Keith wasn't going anywhere but to sleep. If anything Aria could head out by herself. It was be easier to get to washington on her own anyway. Though she thought against telling Keith this.

Leo smirked, turning Sara's face back to his and kissing her lips gently. He was reminded of the last hotel they stayed at, and their afternoon spent out by the lake in the warm sun. Leo sighed as he pulled away, smiling at her. "Nothing." He murmured, glad she was doing better. He knew she was still hurt, but he was still to drained to try and heal her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Keith shrugged. "Years of practice. I really didn't sleep a lot. The first full night sleep I've ever had was my first night at camp" He admitted tiredly. In this current state, he was pretty out of it, and Aria could probably get him to talk about almost anything, stuff he normally would never talk about. He shifted, wrapping his arms around his pillow, yawning.
"If you want to do something, I could be up and about, lying down, I'm probably gonna fall asleep" He said with a small smile.

Sara smiled at Leo, sighing contently after he kissed her.
"It's nice out today" She nodded, the sun was shining brightly, it was a ince change from the pouring rain. She stretched her arms above her head, wincing as the cuts on her back protested the movement. She frowned, though was over the pain pretty quickly, sadly she was adjusting to the constant pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm

That stopped Aria's walking about the room. First night of sleep? What was he talking about. She frowned, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him. She brushed her finger over his face were the brusie from her slap was healing.
"Because of your mom?" She asked quietly, pulling her away then. Aria smiled lightly. Obviously he was tired. Leaning foreward, she kissed his forehead lightly.
"Go to sleep then. You're tired."

Leo nodded. "Yea I know..." he murmured, glancing out the window for a moment. He stoos up, walking over to it. He ran his fingers through his hair as he stood in the warm light. Just another sunny summer day...Leo sighed, feeling a little less tired and stressed as he turned from the window and walked over to Sara. He saw her wince and frowned, putting a warm hand on her shoulder.
"You need to be careful love..." he murmured. "Otherwise you're going to break open the scabs..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Keith chuckled.
"Yea, my mom had this habit of being wasted at night, and tended to not let me sleep" He shrugged, that had been normal for him, so he didn't really mind.
"Remember I told you I had to drop out of school? Well, a lot it had to do with my mom being an alcoholic. She didn't have a job, or anything, we would have lost our house if I hadn't started paying for everything" He sighed, he had paid for everything, and suffered a lot of abuse at her hands. He winced, hearing hsi Dad's wordless cry of rage in his mind. Right, his dad didn't know this stuff yet. Whoops.

Sara nodded. "I know, sorry" She murmrued to Leo with a small smile. She glanced outside. They had a small deck, and it was completely covered in sun.
"Can we go sit outside?" She asked, they had what looked like a reclining chair, she could sit in that, and they could be outside, it would be perfect. If Leo would let her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Aria sighed, trying not to be annoyed as she listened to him. "Yea right, you told me about that.." she murmured, remembering Keith telling her about not going to school a while ago. She shook her head, wondering what the God of the Sea had seen in a person like Keith's mom. Then again, the woman might not have always been like that. Aria sighed, kissing the top of Keith's head then.
"Well, get some rest then. You've been up for nearly twenty hours I'm sure." Aria murmured, standing up from the bed then to let him sleep.

Leo smirked. He glanced over his shoulder at the small deck outside and nodded with a small shrug. "I don't see why not." he murmured, gently slidding his arms under her. He didn't want her walking on her fracture leg, plus he loved holding her. Nudging the door open with his shoulder, Leo stepped outside in the summer heat, setting Sara down on the reclining plastic chair. He smiled at her before stepping towards the railing, resting his hands against it for a moment. From here, he could see the city. The Washington momument, and the top of the Capital building, and a number of flags flying in the breeze.
Leo sighed, rubbing his neck then, craning his head up to the sky for a moment. He smirked lightly before turning to look back at Sara. "You're glowing again..." he murmured. Or he was just imagining it since she was completely in the sunlight right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Keith yawned, smiling at Aria.
"Mhm, yea, something like that" He pulled the blankets over him, closing his eyes as he started to fall asleep. He was almost asleep, his eyes were glazed, and he shut them again, falling asleep nearly instantly.

Sara gasped in suprise as Leo scooped her up. She smiled, she loved being in his arms, but she hadn't anticipated him carrying her. She smiled as he put her down in the chair, enjoying the heat of the sun on her skin. She sighed, she was wearing her short shorts and her short tank top. She sighed, wincing at the sight of her extensive injuries, but she felt so good being in the sun.
"Am I?" She glanced down at her limbs, smirking. "So I am" She chuckled, blushing lightly. She was tanning again already.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Once Keith was asleep, Aria got dressed. She kept on the loose shirt, but she pulled on a pair of tight jeans, rolling them up to her shins as capirs. She tossed her hair up into a bun, slid her feet into a pair of socks and lacing up her sneakers. She stuffed a few bucks into her pocket and pulled her glove tightly onto her hand. She clenched her fist, sighing at the balanced weight of her sword. The golden blade needed a name...Aria frowned for a moment as she thought, silently wondering if the magical weapon already had one. She sighe, relaxing her grip for now and letting her sword retreat. She glanced back at Keith one last time before smiling lightly and walking outside.

Leo smirked. He was about to walk over her and kiss her again when Aria walked outside. He looked her over once, noticing the glove on her hand. Raising an eyebrow, Leo turned around, leaning against the railing.
"Going somewere?" he asked as Aria closed the door gently behind her. Aria gasped quietly and spun around. She looked from Leo to Sara with a shocked look on her face.
"I thought you guys were inside." Aria said, stalling for time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"Nah, I talked Leo into coming outside" Sara said arching an eyebrow at Aria. She was wondered what her friend was doing, outside, with her sword, without Keith. She frowned, glancing at Leo, wondering what he was thinking. She sighed, shaking her head and frowning again. Her glow had completely disappeared at this point, and she had a sneaking suspicion that Aria was about to go and do something rather stupid.
"Aria where are you going?" She asked, frowning at her friend lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Aria smirked to Sara and nodded. "Nice." she murmured, her smirk diminshing as she looked back at Leo. His gaze wasn't harsh but heavy, and Aria fidgeted restlessly.
"Just thought I'd take a strole around. Keith passed out from staying up all night watching you two," Aria said, shrugging as her voice grew smooth again and the words just flowed from her. Leo rubbing his forehead gently, glancing at Sara before back at Aria.

"Why the glove?" Leo asked, knowing it was her deadly weapon.
"Um, if you haven't noticed, I attract unwanted attention. Can't be too careful now can I?" Aria asked. That made sense. She was bouncing lightly, and Leo sighed, knowing it would be somewhat pointless to argue with the girl right now. She was restless that was all.
"Right. Got you're phone with you?" Leo asked. "Ya know, just in case?" Aria rolled her eyes.
"Leo I can outrun anyone and anything. If I get in trouble, I'll just loose them." she said, shrugging gently. "Am I allowed to go now Warden?" she muttered, folding her arms over her chest gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Sara sighed, this entire conversation was going right over her head, which was a bit irritating. Just because she was beat up, didn't mean she didn't have an opinion.
"Take a phone, we know you can outrun almost everything, but if you get hurt, you'll need to get ahold of us" She fished her iPhone out, handing it to her friend.
"Just in case" She murmured, "Besides, if something happens here, we need to get a hold of you" She pointed out, "If Keith gets hurt, or something" She murmrued, shaking her head and sighing.
"Please?" She knew Aria would take good care of her phone, and it was good assentive.

She glanced at Leo, smiling at him, she was going to insist Aria took the phone. "Also, if Keith wants to call you, now he can" She was playing the Keith cared, because everytime she mentioned it, the gold cords linking Aria to Keith flared, and she knew that this would work.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Aria sighed but nodded. She took Sara's phone just to appease the two of them. She slid the phone into her pocket, though she didn't exactly have any intention of using it.
"Alright. I'll see you guys later." Aria muttered, and with that she was off, running down the main road towards the city, hardly visible amoung the mortals.

Leo sighed as Aria left. "This doesn't bode well..." he muttered, sitting down on a chair next to Sara. He watched as Aria disappeared from their view. "Keith's gonna be pissed when he wakes up.." Leo predicted, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

"Bye" Sara said, she nodded her head at Leo's statement.
"Yea, definately. He's not going to be impressed" She sighed, shaking her head and looking at Leo.
"Oh well, not much we can do" She ran her hair through her luxiouriously clean hair. She sighed in relief, she felt so much better now that she was cleaned. She looked at Leo, wondering if he was mad at her for getting up. She knew he was a bit stressed about her moving around.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Aria sighed, stopping right in front of the Lincoln memorial. When thinking of big greek-related monuments...this was the first one she could legaly get into. The large white pillars that held up the pointed roof, reminded her all too much of the temples built back in Ancient Greece. If there was nothing here, she would check the Capital building, and somehow the White house.

Leo sighed, laying back on his chair. He reached over, taking Sara's hand gently in his, leaning over to kiss her fingers gently. The warmth was steadily growing, espically in his hand, a constant and annoying reminder that she was still hurt and sore.
"I guess not..." Leo murmured, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Sara smiled, resting against the chair, looking at Leo as he took her hand, and then kissed it.
"You're such a romantic at heart" She smiled at him, loving the attention from him. She could feel the warmth in his hands, but it wasn't pouring into her, which she didn't mind. Leo needed to conserve his strength.
"I love you" She murmured, glancing around. A few other people were walking by the deck, which was a bit akward, as they all did a double take when they saw her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next