Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Sara shrugged, opening a small mirror and applying a thin layer of make up, she normally didn't wear any, but she had some bruises on her face that she didn't want people asking her about. She glanced up, smiling lightly at Aria, though it was sort of akward to be around Keith's girlfriend. She sighed, looking away from the mirror as Aria asked her about the necklace.
"It's just a necklace for protection" Sara said, handing her the note as she turned her attention back to the mirror. Sara really wasn't in a talkative mood, she hadn't been since 'it' had happened.

She stretched out, scratching at a hole in her leg. She sighed, looking at Aria. "So what are we doing?" She asked, looking at the two of them curiously. "Staying? Going?" She asked, her voice as soft, she was still really upset, and she didn't really feel like being social. She glanced at Aria, wondering why she wasn't hanging with Keith. She liked Aria, she was her best friend, but she was having a really hard time being social.
"Sorry" She muttered, knowing she was being rude. She winced as her cell rang, frowning, she picked it up, looking as the name 'dad' flashed on the screen.
"Hello?" She asked, her voice dull, yet you could hear the emotion behind it.
"Sara? It's dad"
"Yea, I got that"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm

"Oh cool." Aria said, taking the note and reading it over. She nodded. That was useful. She handed Sara back the note before looking at Leo.
"How soon can we get to New York?" he asked. Aria tended to know the answer to those kind of questions.
Aria thought for a moment. "Depending on how bad the five o'clock traffic is...before night..like eight at the lastest. It's at least a two hours drive from here to Delaware.." she murmured, looking back at Sara. She gave a light smile and shrugged.

"I mean, might as well go right? There's nothing else for us here." Aria said, dropping her voice as Sara answered her phone. Her eyes went wide and she looked back at Leo for a moment. Leo blinked, wondering who she was talking to. Aria might not have noticed it, but Leo heard the feelings in her words.
"Yea..." Leo said, somewhat distantly. "Tell Keith. We'll meet you guys downstairs." he suggested. Aria nodded, taking the hint and slipping out of the room quickly.

"Hey, we're heading out." Aria called, as she walked into hers and Keith's room. She needed to shower before hand though...Aria pulled her bag onto the bed, finding a clean outfit and putting it on the matrice before packing everything else up in her bag again.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Keith poked his head out of the shower.
"Awesome, did you want to shower?" He asked, stepping out of the shower a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He smiled at her, "Sorry about earlier" He said, wrapping his arms around her for a moment and kissing her lightly. He sighed, "Really, I am sorry" He said, knowing she was probably a bit miffed about earlier.
"Shower's all yours" He said, brushing a towel through his hair. He looked at her, "I'll finish packing" He said, slipping behind the bed to change really quickly. He was wearing a pair of worn, loose jeans and a blue, well fitted t-shirt.

Sara frowned, "Dad, what do you want?" She snapped, annoyed.
"I just wanted to know if you were coming home?" He asked, he didn't take anything she did seriously.
"No Dad, I'm not, I told you already, I'm staying at camp"
"But Sara, we had that modeling job all lined up, remember?"
"Dad, I don't care. I want to do this"
"Sara, you're wasting your potential" He said, his annoyed, lawyer voice coming through.
"Dad" Sara said, exasperated.
"Sara, I don't want to argue about this" He growled.
"So we're not arguing. I'm not coming home, end of story" She snapped, clicking her phone shut.
"Damnit" She said, rubbing her temples. Her bag was already packed, she looked at Leo, sighing.
"Sorry about that" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

"Yes. Actually." Aria murmured, not meeting his eyes as she milled about with her stuff. Once her bag was pretty much packed, Aria chucked it towards the door. She held her clean clothes in her arms, sighing as Keith hugged her. She looked mildly moved, even after he kissed her, and Aria simply nodded.
"Thanks." she said, walking into the bathroom once he let go of her. Turning on the water, Aria stepped in the instant it was warm enough. She sighed, letting the water just run over her, not caring that her shoulder throbbed in the process. The hot water was working miracles right now. When Aria stepped out, the air felt cold to her, and she hurriedly dried off. She pulled on her usual dark jeans and thin long sleeved shirt. Her hair, still dripping wet and a dark brown from the water, was tossed into a tight bun, and the glove on her right hand completely her dress up.
Walking back into the bedroom, Aria stuffed her clothes into her bag, and tossed it over her shoulder, slipping her feet into her worn sneakers. "Ready? Leo said they'd meet us down there."

Leo was looking curiously at Sara. Hearing the tone her voice took on though, Leo frowned and stepped in front of her. He put his hands on either side of her on the matrice, watching her with concern now more than anything. He was only getting half of the converstation, but he didn't like where it was going.
Once she hung up, Leo sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "It's fine.." he said, holding her tightly for a moment before loosening his grip. "When was the last time you'd talked to him?" Leo asked carefully, wondering why now, all of a sudden, Sara's dad had called looking for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Keith winced, he didn't even know what he had done wrong.
"Alright" He said looking away and packing his bag while she showered. He glanced up as she came out.
"Yea I'm ready" he said, crossing his arms and leveling her with a strange expression.
"Why are you pissed at me?" He asked, looking at her with a confused expression.
"Seriously Aria, what did I do?" He asked confused, though starting to get a bit angry. He didn't know why she was mad, he hadn't done anything wrong. It had just been akward because of what Sara had been wearing. He looked at her, confused, waiting until she answered or stormed off.

Sara watched Leo put his arms on either side of the matress, not that she cared.
"My dad? Before I left for camp" She said, running her fingers through her hair. "Before I found out about all this demi god stuff I had this modeling job lined up, well, he had it all lined up for me. I didn't ever want to do it. He didn't take me going to camp seriously, and now he wants me to come home and do the job. I told him no, I'm staying at camp, but he really doesn't care. Whatever though, I'm eighteen, I'm done with living with him and stuff" She said, shaking her head and sighing.
"Come on, we should go downstairs" She frowned, feeling her phone viberate again. She glanced down, cursing. 'Dad' flashed on the screen. She hit the ignore button, not wanting to deal with him right now.
"He's probably pissed, but I'm really fed up with this. I guess you never get to meet my dad" She said with a small chuckle, though it was watery.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Aria glanced around the room, at Keith's questions, frowning. "Who said I was pissed at you?" she asked, pulling her bag up higher on her shoulder. She sighed and shook her head.
"I'm not alright. Just a little upset at how you were gaking at Sara, considering you said she's like your sister." she murmured, turning and leaving since she really didn't want to talk about it. She wasn't exactly jealous, well maybe a tad. Aria knew Sara was goregous, what with the whole 'daughter of love' thing..but seeing Keith's face when she'd walked into the room wasn't exactly what she'd been expecting.

Leo sighed, standing upright and rubbing Sara's shoulder's gently with warm hands. "I'm sorry love.." he murmured, not exactly sure what else he could say. Her relationship with her dad seemed to suck, and having that on her mind right now probably wasn't the best thing for her. Leo kissed her forehead gently.
"Well, maybe someday..." Leo said, shrugging gently. "People change." He let his hands trail down her arms, lacing her fingers with his gently.
"Come on, Keith and Aria are probably waiting for us..." Leo murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"Woah, hold up" Keith reached out, managing to snag her hand and jerk her back into the room.
"I was embaressed Aria. She walked out of the shower wearing, well, a towel" He said, shaking his head.
"Sara is like my sister, which was why I acted like that. No one wants to see their sister half-naked" He said, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be 'gawking' but sheesh, I was in shock. She walked out wearing a towel, I didn't expect that, she took me off guard" He said, shaking his head, still holding onto her arm.
"Look, I'm really sorry, I don't have feelings for Sara though, I'm not gonna lie, she's gorgeous, but she's not the girl I think about, you are" He said, frowning.

Sara smirked, "Yea, some people, not my dad though" She murmured, pushing her hair back from her face
"They're not waiting, they're arguing" She said, she had seen the colour of the 'relationship' cords connecting them, Aria wasn't to happy with Keith.
"I walked out of the washroom wearing a towel while you were healing Aria. I don't think Keith was expecting that, neither was I actually" She murmued, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm

"Keith!" Aria gasped as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her back. She glared at him but clamped her mouth shut, forcing herself to listen to him. Aria crossed her arms over her chest, readjusting her bag on her shoulder. Sara in a towel? Gee that made things better. Aria clenched her jaw, still looking at Keith with a slightly disbelieving expression.
She sighed and nodded, closing her eyes and shaking her head. She just really didn't want to talk about it.
"Ok Keith." She murmured, fixing her bag again before turning to try and leave again. outside, Aria dug for her forbidden pack. It was her last one, having swiped it at their last gas stop. Fumbling with he lighter, Aria finally managed a flame and lit the small thin cigeratte, inhaling deeply and coughing.

Leo frowned. "You walked out in that small towel?" He murmured, shaking his head. That explained the surprisied faces. He shook his head gently and sighed. "Nice one." He teased, smirking at her and reaching down to get their bags.
"Still, we should get going..." he murmured, not exactly wanting to stay in DC much longer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Keith sighed, letting her go.
"Fine" He said, grabbing his own bag and walking off down the hall. He was a bit annoyed that she was being so un-understanding about all of this. He heard a lighter click and ignored the enticing smell of smoke. He just breezed past, heading outside. Ignoring everyone for now. He walked outside, lighting a cigarette of his own, waiting, slightly impatient for everyone. He wasn't to pressured to see Aria, obviously she was just going to be snappish. She was outside as well, but he was basically as far away from her as he could get, and still be polite.

"I thought it was you" Sara protested, shaking her head and picked up her own bag.
"I know, let's go" She murmured. She smiled at Leo, hitting the elevator button and stepping outside. She gave the conceirge their key and stepped outside, coughing as she was blasted by smoke.
"Nice guys" She said, rubbing at water eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Aria eyed Keith for a moment, nearly half way done by the time he came outside. She sighed, closing her eyes, feeling a bit relieved, though she'd need a coke next stop them made to clear out the smoke from her throat.

"I guess Keith didn't tell you I'd gone to heal Aria." Leo muttered, shaking his head and slinging their bags over his shoulder. He followed after Sara, frowning as he saw the smoke between the two.
"Seriously?" Leo asked, shaking his head. He grabbed Aria's cigeratte, flicking it to the ground. "You're not even legal." he said. Keith hadn't mentioned that Aria had smoked.

"Are you kidding me?" Aria asked, rolling her eyes and growling as Leo put out her light. She clicked her teeth and walked towards the truck, waiting impatiently by the back passanger seat. She crossed her arms over her chest and bit down on her tongue, bouncing impatiently.
Leo shook his head, looking at Keith for a moment, semi-apologetic, semi-disappointed. Neither of them really needed that habbit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith very nearly laughed at Leo. Keith was nineteen, and he really didn't care about legality of much.
"Dude, don't give me that look. If you knew my mom you'd have a vice too" He said, stubbing out his own smoke and walking towards the truck. He slid in the back seat next to Aria, not really saying much, but slipped her a smoke from his pack before Leo and Sara got in the truck. He didn't care if she smoked, he wasn't about to lecture her.

Sara rolled her eyes, "I can't believe you two" She said, watching them both stalk off.
"They smoke?" She looked at Leo, semi-incredulously. Sara would never smoke, she drank occasionally, it was the 'trust fund' thing to do back when she was living with her dad. She shrugged, sliding into the passanger seat, she'd switch with Leo if he needed to rest.
"Let me know if you wanna switch" She said, smiling at him and sighing.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Sara, get over it" He hissed, shaking his head. He really didn't care if she judged them on smoking. He sighed, stretching out and playing with his lighter. He normally detested fire, being the son of the water god and all, but really, a ligher flame was always amusing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm

"I meant her, not you." Leo muttered, shaking his head as they both stormed off. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders as an answer to Sara.
"I knew Keith did. Found out this morning actually.." Leo grumbled, fishing for the truck keys from his bag as he walked with Sara towards the vehicle. "Didn't know Aria did." He put their bags in the back before unlocking the door for everyone to get in and slidding into the drivers seat. He nodded to Sara, smiling lightly before backing the truck out of the parking lot.

Aria glanced at Keith as he slid in next to her. She eyed the cigeratte for a moment before shaking her head gently. She didn't want Leo and Sara getting into right now. "Later." she mouthed before turning to look out the window. As Leo pulled out of the parking lot, Aria reached over, quickly slipping Keith's map out of his bag and handing it towards Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

"Oh" Sara sighed, shaking her head and frowning.
"Well that's not healthy" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She took the map from Aria, "Thanks" She said, looking over it before showing Leo the route.
"You basically get on the 1A and stay on the 1A for the duration of the drive" She said, wincing and rolling her eyes as her phone viberate again.
"Screw off" She hissed, hitting the 'ignore' button and frowning. Her dad had basically been calling non-stop.

Keith sighed but nodded. He didn't care if Aria smoked, he didn't like it, but he really couldn't comment. Shaking his head he looked over at her.
"Still annoyed?" He mouthed, looking apologetic. He really didn't want her to be mad at him anymore.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm

"No kidding." Leo muttered, sighing. He nodded to Sara, clicking to change lanes in order to get on 1A north. He sighed, checking the speedlimit before putting the truck into cruise control. It was just a little past noon, and if what Aria said was right, they might make it into the city before sun set. He glanced over at Sara for a moment, hearing her muttering to her phone.
"Dad's still calling?" Leo asked quietly.

Aria rolled her eyes and shrugged. She pointed from Leo to Sara and pretended to be holding a cigeratte to her lips, saying that she was more annoyed with Leo being on her case than anything. Of course Aria had her reasons, but she hadn't said anything, not even to Keith, and she made no plans too. Aria sat back as Leo drove on the highway, pushing her sleeves up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head.
"Yea" She murmured, hitting the ignore button again. "And my stepmom. She's convinced I'll be the next big thing, she's a wanna-be stage mom" She said, shaking her head and shrugging.
"I'm eighteen though, so whatever" She let her phone rest in her lap, bored. She stared out the window, looking around at the scenery, watching Keith and Aria in the back seat out of the corner of her eye for a moment, chuckling to herself.
"He doesn't even give a shit if I'm alright, as long as I can make him money" She muttered, annoyed.

Keith chuckled and nodded. He opened his bag, revealing two unopened packs, and nodded at her. Indicating she could have one later. He felt like a child, hiding something from his parents. He frowned, catching Sara's voice and hearing some of her conversation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Leo winced. "That's messed up Sara, I'm not gonna lie..." he murmured, moving into another range to swerve around a slower car. He sighed, settleing back in the far right lane. He frowned, shaking his head gently. He reached over for a moment, taking her head and squeezing it gently. Leo smiled reassuringly at her for a moment before pulling away and focusing back on driving.

Aria's eyes went wide, realizing Keith had two more packets. Her fingertips tingled for a moment and Aria flexed her fingers. She smirked, cracking her knuckles gently, tightening the velcrow on her glove for a moment before nodding to Keith again and looking back out the window.
She let her mind wander, thinking about what they were about to do. They were going back to New York. New York City. Her city. Her home. Aria grinned and shuddered lightly with exictement. She would have never guessed Mount Olympus was in the Empire State Building though, and part of her was itchty to find out how that worked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

"What's messed up? My family, duh" Sara teased, shaking her head and sighing. She looked at Leo, "My entire family is completely messed up" She muttered, shaking her head adn stretching out. She glanced down the road, bored.
"Leo, you don't want to meet my family, hell, I don't want to meet my family" She said, shrugging and sighing. She didn't want him to meet her family, they'd only try to break them up, "They'd want us to break up, my dad has this dream of me marrying some rich guy, heir of some big fortune" She murmured, "Not that I'd ever break up with you" She said, sighing, "My dad doesn't get love though, just dollar signs"

Keith sighed, stretching out and shaking his head. He winced as he heard Sara, damn, for a really nice girl, her family was as screwed up as his mother. Sighing, he stretched out again, looking over at Aria, wondering what she was thining about.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Leo winced. "Damn Sara, I'm sorry.." he murmured, shaking his head gently. That had to be rough, having only dad that only cared about money, and not the well being of his children. His grip on the wheel tightened for a moment before he sighed and nodded.
"I would hope you wouldn't." Leo said, laughing a bit nervously and glancing at her worriedly. Though he was doing it mainly to get her mind off her parental issuses. "I think if you did it would kill me.." Leo said, smirking to show he was only teasing that time around.

Aria blinked, pulling herself out of her thoughts and sighing deeply. She caught Keith glancing at her and raised an eyebrow gently in questioning. She heard Leo and Sara talking, but she wasn't exactly paying attention. Leaning back in her seat, Aria sighed, looking at Keith.
"Ever been to NYC?" Aria murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:34 pm

"Sheesh no pressure" Sara smirked. "Leo, I'd never leave you. Like I said, I love you, not whomever my dad deems rich enough. Besides, my mother is the goddess of love, she'd probably kill me if I gave up true love for money" She smiled, winking at him teasingly. She stretched her hands above her head, crossing her legs on the seat and sighing. She looked at Leo, smirking at him.
"Do I get to meet your family?" She asked, she didn't want anything to do with her family. Thankfully her trust fund had been signed over to her on her birthday, so her dad had no control over it.

Keith sighed, "Nope, until I went to camp for the first time I hadn't been out of my home town ever" He admitted.
"Small town boy, never travelled" He said, shrugging his shoulders and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Leo smirked, glad that Sara was at least going back to joking around with him and teasing him. Anything was better then nothing right now from her. He sighed, settling on driving for a moment.
"My family is just my mom really.." Leo murmured quietly, shrugging. "Plain old single mom. Nothing fancy. I think she was a hippie back in the sixites, though she won't addmit it." he said, grinning lightly and chuckling to himself.

Aria's eyes danced with pride and excitement. "I get to show you my town, my city now." she said, grinning before closing her eyes gently. She wasn't sure how much longer it was going to take for them to actually get there, and inwardly she was starting to get restless.
"Are we there yet?" Aria said, mocking a whining child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm

"Oh my gosh a normal family?" Sara said, sounding shocked, though she was teasing a bit.
"I wish" She sighed, hitting ignore on her phone for the eighth time.
"Damn" She grumbled, glancing back at Aria and making a face. "Now children, don't make me come back there" She mock threatened. The further away from DC they got the better she felt. She sighed, rubbing her eyes a bit and sighing. She looked at Leo, taking his hand and brining it to her lips, kissing it lightly.
"Your from New York?" She asked Aria, suprised. She loved shopping in New York, though she doubted she'd be shopping on this trip.

Keith chuckled.
"Uh oh" He teased Aria lightly. "You'd hate my town" He said, shaking his head. He was actually from Western Canada, a small town called Enderby BC (Real place, my bf is from there). He stretched out, "Though I dobut we'll ever go" He murmured, chuckling at her whiney voice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Leo shrugged. "Normal can be debatable..." he murmured, leaning back in his chair again as the truck blazed down an open highway. He felt like he'd been driving for days and hadn't gotten anywhere. Only the shifting of the sun, traffic signs and occasional cars reassured him that he had drove into another alternate reality.
Sara had his hand then and he blinked, looking over at her. Leo msirked, squeezing her hand gently. He laughed at Aria, though he had pretty much antisipated it sooner or later.

"Ooo I'm shaking." Aria murmured, smirking slyly and flexing her fingers again. "Yea.." Aria sighed. "Did a lot of time in the city." She murmured, somewhat distantly, glancing out the window for a while. Hearing Keith, Aria turned to look at him with a light smirk.
"Intersting. I'm probably nothing less then a city girl at heart to be honest."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Sara smirked.
"Well, either way, your normal sounds delightful, mine miserable" Sara said, shrugging. She glanced at Aria.
"Hey, don't make me throw a ball of light at you, I'm told they cause unpleasent burns" She teased, trying to glower. She was mildly relieved that everyone seemed to be getting along. The relationship lines between Keith and Aria were bright again, not as much as her's and Leo's, but she figured that was normal.
"Love you" She murmured, "I can't wait to get back to camp" She sighed, what were they going to do when they finally got to Olympus? How could a bunch of teenage demigods convince the gods to stop arguing. She sighed, maybe Leo or the others knew.

Keith sighed, "My home town as maybe five thousand people, all older" He chuckled. "I had sixty eight kids in my grade when I dropped out" He sighed, hating admitting that. Sara had graduated before coming to camp, and Aria was supposed to go back to school for the year, unless she opted to stay at camp, though he wasn't sure if she would.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Leo laughed, glancing over his shoulder at Aria for a moment. "She's serious, better watch it." He added, chuckleing and focusing back on driving. They were getting close, Leo could barely make out the buldings of the city in the distance. That and traffic was becoming ridiculous.
"Love you too." Leo murmured, smirking at her before slowly the truck down, off crusise control to manuver his way through the thickening crowd of cars.

Aria rolled her eyes gently. She said nothing to Sara or Leo, turning his attention back to Keith. "Damn that's small..." she muttered, shaking her head. Her own class was well over a hundred, and she still had a few years left of schooling. Which sucked. The last thing Aria wanted to do after this was sit back in a classroom and feeling like a moron with ADHD and dyslexia. Espically now that she knew everything...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Sara smiled, yawning tiredly. She leaned her head on the window, her legs were still crossed on the seat and she looked majorly uncomfortable, though in reality she wasn't. She sighed, falling into a light sleep, her head hitting the window lightly. She shifted, wrapping her arms around her stomach half-heartedly, she shifted, yawning tiredly. She was asleep, but Sara tended to yawn in her sleep at times. She shifted around, typical Sara when sleeping. Her legs stretched out, feet resting on the dashboard now as she sunk lower in the seat.

Keith chuckled.
"So have you decided what to do? Stay at camp or are you gonna try and finish school?" Keith asked. Chiron had already worked something out with him. He'd still be getting an education, but he was a full time camper, just like Sara and Leo. He turned looking at Sara.
"Is that normal?' He asked Leo as his girlfriend basically bent herself into a pretzel, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next