HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri May 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Sara sighed, pressing her face against Leo for a moment.
"Not really, basically no moving, avoid foods that are too hot or to cold, and well, pills" She shrugged, smiling half-heartedly at Keith.
"Maybe you and I should give Olympus a go, minus those two" She said with a small smile. She glanced at Keith, he was almost asleep again, still staring at the TV, though he didn't look like he could function. She flopped back on the floor, still looking over the list, it was like a page and a half, and she really hadn't even made a dent.

Keith shifted, his head throbbed, though whatever pain meds Sara had given him were really making him loopy. He yawned, shaking his head a bit, though he heard Sara suck in a breath.
"Keith, don't move your head that much" She said, shaking her ehad and sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Leo nodded. "That sounds like the basis..." he muttered to himself, nodding again. He stared at her for a moment, looking skeptical.
"Are you sure?" Leo asked. "I mean, I don't know about you love, but I'm not even sure what to say to them. When we left, camp was a war zone. They've stopped fighting from the looks of things." Leo murmured, rubbing Sara's arms gently.

He glanced back at Keith and shook his head. "He's not gonna listen." Leo murmured. He could tell from the look on Keith's face, that whatever medication they gave him was working. "He shouldn't do that much damage. Might wanna get him some more water though. That'll help him heal faster probably then the meds will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Sara shrugged, "Maybe if we just show up" She shrugged, "They stopped fighting for now, probably because it's solstice, like Aria said" She murmured, nodding and getting Keith another glass of water and putting it next to him. She sighed, looking at Leo as she sat back down on the floor, looking over Keith's list.
"You know, that nurse was so weird, did you notice?" She asked him, sighing and shaking her head. She grabbed another piece of paper and pen, continuing to jot down stuff, writng in ancient greek so that she could look back at it later.

Keith groped for the water, wincing as he managed to spill it.
"Oooops" He mumbled tiredly. Sara cursed, "Keith, I'm getting you a proper water bottle" She said with a small sigh. She walked over to the sink, filling up a bottle with a strw on the top, so that he didn't have to worry about knocking it over. She smiled, "Here" She said, positioing the straw so that he didn't have to reach for the water bottle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat May 29, 2010 10:40 am

Leo collasped into and empty sofa as Sara busied about, getting Keith water and looking over the medication.
"The nurse?" He asked, frowning for a moment in thought. "Nah, I didn't really notice..." he admittted shrugging in apology.

He rubbed his chin, thinking over how it would play out if they just showed up on Mount Olympus, unannounced. From all the stories of greek mythology, that didn't happen too often. He bit his lip thoughtfully and sighed.
"I dunno Sara." He murmured, chuckling as Keith spilled his water over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 am

Sara sighed, sitting down next to Leo, resting her back against his knees.
"Urgh" she mumbled softly, rubbing her temples.
"I dunno, but Aria and Keith aren't going to be in any shape to leave soon, and Aria keeps stressing getting there before solstice. Besides, her last idea almost got her and Keith killed" Sara pointed out, rubbing her eyes. She still couldn't believe Aria had been willing to risk herself and Keith like that, not that Keith's injuries were her fault. Keith was an adult, he was capable of making his own decisions. She rubbed her eyes, looking up at her boyfriend.
"I mean, maybe we'd have a better chance of actually explaining things" She said, "Just being honest. Besides my mom seems to be on our side, along with Keith's dad, they'll probably listen to us" She shrugged, she still had no idea why the gods were even fighting, but maybe they could help resolve it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 am

Leo frowned. "Don't let Aria here you saying that. She's already blaming herself for what happened to Keith." He murmured in small warning. He thought over what Sara said, leaning back into the sofa. He stared out the window for a moment.
"The solstice was yesterday..." Leo said softly, realizing that was why he had felt so entergetic. Longest day of the year, offical start of summer.

"I guess we'd have a decent shot." Leo said, nodding. Sara had a point; their parents were on their side. Whether they could actually stop the gods from fighting or not was another matter entirely. But at least if they knew how badly it was effecting camp...
Leo smirked, leaning forward to kiss the top of Sara's head. "We should at least wait for Aria to wake up, that way she can take care of Keith while we're gone..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 am

"It's not her fault though, I mean, Keith's older the her, he's capable of making her own decision" She said, crossing her arms and holding herself lightly. She looked at him, "She's gonna have a hissy fit when she realizes that we want her to stay here" She pointed out, shaking her head and shuddering lightly. She sighed, smiling at him, "Solstice, right" She sighed, she was really losing track of time. She glanced at Keith, whom was sound asleep.
"What do you thkn they were doing?" She murmured, "I mean, how could he get so badly hurt, and her? She's frigging jello" She said, sighing tiredly.

She frowned, sitting down in one of the chairs, still wondering what her and Keith had been doing. Someone didn't get hurt like Keith had without doing somethind seriously dangerous. She looked at Leo, "She didn't want to tell you either hey? Remember, you told me that"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am

Leo sighed with a sad nodd. "I know. But we can't exactly take her along. She could barely get out of the van without your help." he pointed out. He rubbed his face for a moment before letting his hand fall down to Sara's shoulder.

"No, she didn't say. Only that she'd call if something went wrong, and they'd be back before the afternoon was up." Leo murmured. Obviously that hadn't happened, and Leo found himself wondering the exact same thing as Sara. What had they been doing? Leo julted, hearing Aria screaming and crying softly down the hall.
"Shit." Leo muttered, looking at Sara worriedly before getting up and going down the hallway.

Aria woke up to find Leo's hands on her shoulders, shaking her roughly. Tears were streaming down her face, and she blinked them away to see Sara and Leo looking at her worriedly. She was gasping for air, and pushed Leo away to sit up.
"Easy. You alright?" Leo asked worried. Aria swallowed but nodded, wincing as she forced herself to sit upright.
"What happened?" Aria asked, her voice a bit slirred in her tired state.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am

Sara winced, hearing Aria scream and followed Leo anxiuosly down the hall. She winced, watching him wake Aria up.
"Um, you were having a dream" Sara said, she couldn't really explain to Aria what happened, considering she really had no idea. She sighed, sitting next to her friend and rubbing her shoulders.
"Hey" She murmured, "It's alright, it was probably just a bad dream" She knew Demi-gods didn't dream, not unless something traumatic happened. She had been dreaming about her, well, her experience, and amybe Aria was dreaming about what happened yesterday.

She glacned at Leo, rubbing Aria's shoulders lightly, carefully.
"You okay?" She asked her softly, sighing softly. Poor Aria, poor Keith, gods what a disaster. Keith couldn't even get off the couch without help, Aria was well, obviously something was wrong, and her and Leo could do a grand total of nothing to help.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 am

Aria blinked, looking at Sara. "A dream...it was just a dream?" Aria whispered, almost like she couldn't believe what Sara was saying. Could it have just been a terrible dream? Aria looked around and frowned, seeing that she was laying in Keith's bed. Where was Keith then?

"Well, not exactly." Leo muttered, wincing. "Just now, you were dreaming. Screaming and crying." Leo explained softly. Aria frowned, her breathing becoming a bit more manageable as she listened to Leo.
"Then..wh-where's Keith?" Aria asked, softly, almost afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am

Shaye sucked in a breath, oh damn, she should have anticipated this. She sighed, "Aria, Keith's accident, that wasn't a dream" She murmured, rubbing her friend's back.
"He's sleeping on the couch" She explained, looking at Leo, Aria probably shouldn't see Keith until she calmed down. He didn't need to see Aria this upset, it would stress him out. She sighed, shaking her head and rubbing her friend's shoulder some more.
"He's sleeping" She explained, suprised Aria's screaming hadn't woken him up.

Keith, was in fact awake. He shifted, rubbing his eyes, damn his head hurt, why? He frowned, feeling the thick bandage on his head. Right, head injury, but how had he gotten it? He shifted a bit, shaking his head, owww, bad idea. He looked around, hearing voices, who? Right, friends, Aria. He smiled, a bit loopy, Aria his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 am

Aria shook her head slowly, bitting on her lip. "No.." she groaned, covering her face. It had happened. Oh Gods, what had she done. She sucked in a deep breath and pushed her hands away from her face, brushing away the few tears that left her grip as well.

"Shh.." Leo murmured, rubbing Aria's arm gently, sitting on the edge of the bed on the other side of Aria. "It's fine. He's alright. Just a little sore, like you." Leo reassured. Aria swallowed and nodded gently, rubbing her eyes again. He glanced at Sara for a moment, wondering if Keith really was still asleep or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 am

Sara shrugged as she caught Leo's eye. She kept his arms around her friend, letting her rest against her.
"Leo's right, he'll be fine, just a little loopy from some killer pain meds" She smiled, though frowned as she checked the time.
"I'll be back in a bit" It was time for another one of Keith's pills, and she needed to try and convince him to eat for this one. Grabbing a bowl, just in case, and walked into the living room. She smiled, "Hey sleepyhead' She said to Keith, a small grin on her face. She went to the cupboard and pulled out a can of chicken noodle soup. Watery, not to hot and not to cold, it basically followed all of the doctor's rules. She grabbed the pill bottle, sitting on the edge of the couch and helping Keith sit up.
"Alright, you need to take this with food, so, here" She held out the bowl, which Keith took rather greatfully.

Keith watched Sara, "Hey" He croaked, shifting so he was semi sitting, though she helped him sit up a bit more. He took the bowel smiling lightly as the semi-warm liquid poured down his throat into his empty stomach. He was absoltely starved, but he didn't want to eat to fast.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

"Pain killers..." Aria murmured, confsued. She blinked a few times, holding her head as her world tipped.
"You-you didn't heal him?" Aria asked, looking up at Leo with fear and concern.
"Aria, I can't. His body doesn't take well to my heat. We had to take him to the hospital remember?" Leo asked, though he seriously doubted that she did with the way she'd been acting yesterday.

Aria frowned, racking her brain for memories. Flashes came to her and she growled in frustration. "Damn the hopsital..the nurse..the whole..." Aria took a deep breath and pushed Leo away softly.
"I wanna see him." Aria said.
"Not now. You still need to rest. Whatever you guys did yesterday left you both in shambles." Leo countered, standing up and keeping Aria in the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 am

Sara winced, holding the bowl for Keith as he vomited.
"Alright, chicken noodle soup not a good idea" She murmured, shaking her head and setting the bowl down. She nearly gagged, but managed to keep her own non-existant lunch down. She rubbed Keith's back, smiling at him as he winced, "Sorry"
"Not your fault, you probably ate to fast, you haven't eaten in awhile, and you have some pretty serious drugs in your system" She murmured. Maybe a solid would be a better idea, a grilled cheese sandwhich or something.
"Wanna try agian?" She asked, Keith needed to take this pill.
"Sure" He smiled weakly, his throat burned, and he sipped from the water bottle Sara had provided him as she made more food.

Sara sighed, making the sandwhich quickly for Keith and sitting down beside him again.
"Wait until I wash this out alright" She said, walking into the washroom to dump the bowel and wash it out. Just in case. Emerging from the washroom she sat on the edge of the couch, "Alright, tell me how you like my cooking abilities" She teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 am

Leo frowned. "Don't get up alright? You're still shaky." he murmured, hearing the commotion out in the living room. Aria glared but nodded, sitting back in the bed as Leo left.

"Everything alright?" Leo asked, then winced as the scent of bile reached his nose. "Yikes. Guess not." he murmured as Sara came back with a clean bowl and handed Keith a grilled cheese sandwhich. He raised an eyebrow teasingly.
"Whatever you made the first time obviously wasn't that good." he teased, smirking to show he was joking. He glanced over his shoulder before looking back at Sara, all joking aside.
"She's getting restless." Leo murmured, darting his eyes to Keith before looking back at Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 am

"Hey, my chicken noodle soup happens to be amazing" Sara grumbled, watching Keith eat with a small sigh. She just hoped it stayed down.
"Is she?" She frowned, "You gotta do something, she shouldn't come out here" She murmured.
"Tie her to the bed?" She suggested hopefully, though it was teasing of course. Keith chowed down on the sandwhich, rather enjoying it apparently.
"See, even rich girls can cook" Sara said, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith chuckled.
"It's good" He murmured. He glanced up at Leo, "Aria? Is she alright?" He still had a look of permanent confusion, considering he had no idea what had happened, and no one was willing to tell him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Leo shook his head. "Sara..remember who we're talking about here?" He murmured before going back to Keith. He was looking a bit better. Obviously the food was helping him. Leo mildly wondered if he had been given anything to eat at the hospitail.

"Tie her to the bed, that might work." Leo mused with a mock look of agreement, nodding. He smiled at Keith.
"She's fine. Restless and bitchin like always. Worried about you." Leo added, sighing.
"I'd be better if I could get out of this room!!" Aria's voice called from the bedroom. Leo sighed and looked at Sara with a semi told you so look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Sara shrugged.
"Well, have fun with that love, I'm gonna keep Keith company" She said with a small grin. She too wondered if Keith had been given anything to eat at the hospital, probably not, he had been in surgery for three hours, and then pumped so full of drugs. She frowned, reaching up and carefully adjusting the bandage on his head.
"Aria" She said, wincing as Keith put his hands over his ears, obviuosly loud noises were not appreciated.

Keith watched Sara curiously.
"Thanks" He mumbled, slipping into the mound of pillows she had put down for him.
"I'm tired" He said, the plate slipping from his fingers. Sara frowned, "I wonder what's in these pills" She said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Leo sighed but nodded. He was about to walk away when he saw Keith practically pass out. He frowned and looked at the different medicine bottles on the table. He picked one up, squinting at the medical printing. It took him a while to decipher what was in the bottle and his frown deepened.
"I think we should keep him off these." Leo murmured before he could give it much more thought. "I can make him something for the pain like I did for you, I don't trust these..." He put the small bottle down and reached for another, looking at it for a moment and shaking his head again and putting it back down next to the others.
"I'll check on Aria and then make him something." Leo said before going to do as he said.

"What's going on?" Aria asked, the instant Leo walked into the room. She saw the frown that he was quickly trying to dismiss from his face, and didn't like it one bit.
"Ah the docs just got Keith doped up on meds that's all." Leo said. "Need anything?" he asked, glancing out the wide window for a moment. He smirked at the bustling city below before looking back at Aria.
"Besides getting up and out of this bed?" Aria grumbled.
"Um, yea." Leo said, smirking.
"Water would be nice."
"Not hungry?"
Aria grimaced and shook her head. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Sara sighed, "Alright, but, these might be handy if he can't sleep" She said, looking over at Keith, pulling the blanket up around him and carefully plumping his pillows.
"So Keith, what were you watching on TV?" She mumbled, flicking her eyes to the TV, "Ah Simpsons, good choice" She said, "And, I'm losing it" She laughed, talking to herself now, that had to be healthy. She continued to try and read the pill bottle, but it definately wasn't making any sense. She flopped back in her chair, closing her eyes and begining to doze. The pill bottle was still in her hand, and she kept a light grip on it, absentmindedly of course.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Once Leo fetched Aria her water, he returned to find the girl back asleep. He smirked, setting the bottle on the bedside table for her incase she woke up again and went to draw the shade over the window to help her sleep. Aside from stirring light as Leo manuvered around the room, Aria hardly woke up.

Going back outside, Leo nearly laughed. Everyone seemed worn out. He might be as well, but not enough to make him sleep during the day. Nevertheless on a bright summer day like this one. Walking over to Sara, Leo kissed her forehead gently and pulled the pill bottle from her hands.
"Come on Missy, I think you need some resting as well." Leo murmured softly, winding his arms beneath her and taking her to their room.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of Keith." He said, letting her go once she was on the bed and pulling the covers around her. Grabbing his medical bag, Leo went back into the living room to work on a remedy for Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Sara whined, "Nooo" She wanted him to stay with her, sit and watch a movie while she cuddled him, but she doubted he'd heard her. She sighed, lying down in her bed, sound asleep in seconds.

Keith shifted, yawning, "Mmm" He mumbled tiredly, he didn't feel so hot, his stomach was turning again, but he managed to supress the urge to vomit. He heard someone around the room, making noise or something.
"What's going on?" He grumbled, pressing his hand to his pounding head. He couldn't understand why he didn't remember what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Leo had the whole small kicthen looking like and herbal healing 101 class by the time Keith woke up again. He had never really checked how much the dryiad had packed for him since whenever he needed something it was at the top of the bag. Actually sitting and going through it, Leo realized he'd practically opened a can of worms.

At the moment he was boiling a few herbs, mixing them together in a warm tea. Leo blinked, hearing Keith's slurred words.
"Ah, he lives." He said, chuckling lightly and grabbing a bottle of water for the son of Posideon.
"Nothing. We're at the appartment in New York. We brought you home from the hospitail this morning." Leo explained while swapping out straws and bottles for Keith had fresh water to drink.
"Feeling any better man?" Leo asked, resting against the armrest of the couch..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Keith listened to Leo, a small frown on his face.
"Right" He nodded, "Damn, I dunno man, I feel like I'm in a fog, I can't remember anything" He said with a small chuckle. He sighed, stretching out a bit.
"I feel like, well hell, I don't even know" He said taking a small sip of the water.
"Thanks Doc" He said with a small grin. "I appreciate you guys looking after me" He mumbled tiredly.

"Where's Aria?" He sort of wnated to go hang out with her, but everyone seemed so intent on keeping him on the couch. Probably for a good reason, "Why am I on the couch?" He asked, mildly confused about not being in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: