Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 am

(Cade's fiance WTF! She's Cade's sister, and Hakobu's fiance!)

"Very well than. She will most likely be pleased if I killed you. I would have spared you if you were her friends, though.", Hakobu said, smiling. His claws extended as he approached Alex.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Ooc\\
-grumble-
You can't read it clearly, I'm just to remove the last part...

Bic//
The dogs close to her snarled even louder and lunged at Hakobu. They injected their claws into his hard skin trying to hang on. As for Tesshin he ran over to Alex and nudged her, "Come on and get up, I’ll help you to safety." She nodded her head speechless and she got up, ignoring the shocking pain as it ran through her arm. Once on two feet, the spotted dog called the name of a dog and an Irish Grey Wolfhound came bounding over to them with his bright emerald green eyes.
"Kamikaze, lead the back, I’ll be in the front." Tesshin spoke.
"Sure thing." The grey dog answered. Tesshin ran ahead as Alex tried to followed her best cradling her wounded arm as for Kamikaze, he followed her glancing over his should as another two dogs launched themselves at a polypan.
"Oh, I hope John is going to be okay." He whined.
"No looking back my comrade!" Tesshin snapped from the front. Kamikaze turned his head as sorrow filled his eyes. Alex felt a tug at her heart for the sad wolfhound but there was nothing that could comfort him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Hakobu smiled slightly and shifted forms to become a towering beast of horrifying appearance. It had four faces, one human, one eagle, one bull, and one lion. It was covered in eyes and had six wings. It was completely black and red, and held a huge polearm. He had become a demonic mockery of a cherabim!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm

The dogs that clung on to him leapt back snarling and Snook stepped foward, "Go back on you two. The rest follow in step!" The two dogs snarled leaping back and the others followed along as well. A black shadow casted over them and the Ibizan Hound looked up to see Hoover screeching, "Sniper is coming in from the north, Hiyashe in east, Henry at south, and Nightmare at west. Each group are holding fifteen dogs. Lead this fight away from the human population, I already saw Tesshin and Kamikaz leading Alex away from here back to base!"
"On it! Lot let's move it south!" Snook barked. The dogs understood what he meant and some let go to run off south. Others stayed back tyring to lure Hakobu.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 am

Hakobu let out a horrifying laugh. It sounded like gentle bells ringing- the laugh of a Cherabim- mixed with booming explosions- the laugh of a demon. He slammed his polearm into the ground, just barely missing one of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 pm

A yelp escaped the dog as pain rippled through his body. Two other dogs turned around to see a comrade down and they ran towards him barking out his name. Three dogs jumped down from a building to land on top of Hakobu clining on to him. A light orange Akita landed on the gruond before him and smirked, "Well it's a stick like human says 'Fetch boy!'" Henry launched himself at Hakobu growling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Hakobu swiftly changed form as the dogs clung to him, becoming a demonic Seraphim. As such, his eyes were shielded by wings, he had wings on his wirsts, his ankles, and his back. And, his skin was hotter than molten steel.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Dogs yelped jumping back and they pranced around on their paws trying to cool them off. Herny collided into Hakobu as he couldn't stop himself and the Aktia leapt back shaking his head. He glared at him snarliing and the other groups that wrere suppose to be here came in. Nightmare's goldne eyes and he launched himself from behind Hakobu biting his wings. Hiyashe followed his lead to run to run to one ankle and she bit down on it as Maxi bit the other. Sniper ran for the hands followed by Zeke and they bit on to it snarling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 pm

THe polypans Hakobu had summoned earlier each transformed into a demonic, twisted form of one of the many different angels. Hakobu let out his twisted laugh again. "One thing your friend Cade hasn't been completely honest about is that he's a polypan as well. A fallen angel. A shapeshifter. A Luciferian beast. A demon. Whatever you wish to call us, Cade is one of us.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 pm

"Can not be!" Hiyashe growled as she tugged on him.
"Oh great, things are going to be great." Nightmare sighed. Other dogs followed the dogs clever plans and they began to clung on to the wings rather then the skin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Hakobu smiled slightly. He set his wings ablaze, as Seraphim can easily do.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Hiyashe, Maxi, Nightmare, Sniper, and Zeke all let go yelping as thye shook their heads whining. The dogs that accompoined them let go as they knew what the results were going to be. Henry walked up to them, "Will it be good to get Cade or somebody that is heat resistance?"
"Probably." Hiyashe murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Hakobu laughed. "Cade will not harm me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 pm

"Oh this is an Epic Fail." Nightmare sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 pm

One of the polypans slamemd his fist into the ground, which caused much destruction, as he was gigantic.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 pm

The dogs all began to yelp in panic as the buildings shook all around them. Nightmare shoved a few out of the way as bricks began to fall. Sniper round them up out the alley and into the street to see cars thrown and people screaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 pm

"Need some help?", Cade said, running over along with several werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 am

"Thank god you came in the right timing!" Nightmare barked as he led some dogs out of the alley running. Sniper commanded a few to have the humans lured away from tall buildings. Hiyashe ran off with a few dogs to check further into town as Snook followed her with a few of his own dogs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 am

"I brought a little more help.", Cade said. Hel appeared, along with Jormungand and Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 pm

"Oh thank goodness." a female Finnish Spitz barked.
"Hush Melody." Nightmare spoke. She whined then turned around and ran off with a few other dogs to check nearby to see if anybody was injured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 pm

(shall we skip the undoubtdly graphic and violent battle? or descrbe it in detail as usual?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Ooc\\
Hmm...I dunno.
x3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

(Skip it is, cause I don't wanna drain my inspiration tanks yet. unleaded inspiration is 5.99 a gallon!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Ooc\\
Okay.

Bic//
Hiyashe stood on top of building panting quietly as her brown eyes casted over the calm city.
"Life is such a divine chaos." Snook said coming up beside her.
"Huh? Oh yea...seems like it..."she answered lowering her head, Hiyashe's pointing ears going flat.
"Something troubling you?" he asked.
"Home..." she mumbled.
"How so?"
"I-I can't excatly tell you right now..." Hiyashe turned around and jumped to another rooftop of a building to jump down and disappear out of sight. Snook turned around to see the Shiba disappeared and he looked over the city.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Cade and his soldiers were panting rom the exhaustion of fighting fallen angels. THey'd wwon, though, and that's what mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next