Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Snook jumped down from a building and ran abck towards the base to see Nightmare in the distance waiting for him.

"I want to keep you in isolation Alex, I'm sorry but I think it's safer for you..."Nova murmured.
"I might like it better." she answered swining her legs over the edge of her bed as Lani finished putting the bandage around her arm. The English Sheepdog jumped off and walked out of the room quietly leaving the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Some of the soldiers walked around the decimated area, collecting the spoils of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Sniper decided to hang back town and patrol the area with some of his comrades as they went to check the rest of the human population. The doberman stopped walking for a bit as exhuastion settled upon him, the other dogs turned to him and one spoke up, "Sniper I tihnk you really should get back to base."
"I insist on staying with you guys till everything is cleared." he spoke. He tired taking a step foward but collasping. The dog rasied an eye and Sniper mumbled, "Be back in two hours excat, nobody gets left behind."
"Yes sir." the dog answered. Him and the group ran off as Sniper limped to the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:54 pm

(ugh........ curse you writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Nova turned to Alex and jumped on to the bed to sit next to her. She placed a hand on her dog's head and rubbed her silky fur, "You look restless."
"Tesshin told me the dog that attack you was our enemy targets, I can't you wander town alone by yourself anymore unless you accompioned by one of the dogs or the werewolves." she answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Dark Wolf and Spectre were out in the training field behind the base, sparring. Dark Wolf was in his canis humanis form, fending off Spectre's attacks with his bo staff.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Dogs were all around the place wacthing them fight against each other. Kiana and Koji were even there with Hawk. The other armies even decded to relax for a bit and watch. A few were betting down patorling hours to see which either one won.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Spectre had, of course, changed to his corporeal form to make it a fair fight. Dark wolf pinned Spectre to the ground with his bo staff. Spectre threw Dark wolf off of him. The fight went on for a while, but Spectre eventually became tired. Dark Wolf managed to pin him down again, and this time, Spectre just stayed down. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

"Well that was more interesting then Sniper's battle." Hawk murmured getting up. The twins blinked watching him get up and leave then Maxi came up to them and she nudged Kiana, "Come on you" Koji began to trot off and his twin scampered off after him as Maxi followed the two. Other dogs got up strecthing their legs and they began to return to their business.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Dark Wolf put away his bo staff and returned to normal. He smiled at Spectre. "You put up a good fight, spectre."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 am

Owl and Iggy roused up and they raised their heads to see Sniper limping in.
"What happened?!" they both barked.
"Nothing much, just don't bother me." he murmured walking past by them. Chance came up from behind and he smirked, "One of these days that headstrong mutt is going to die if he is always going to be so stubborn."
"It's just his childhood, he can't help being mean to others." Zeke whined. The three turned heads all to him and the Doberman spoke up, "He was abused by his master and father not being a good enough dog. They trained him too hard, they made him train till he passed out cold, his mother left them because she couldn't stand to see Sniper get hurt. It has been five years since he last saw her, and for his father, Havoc, he died working with the army forces when one of the planes exploded inside a secret base. His master left them because he though Sniper wouldn't be as good as his father, but the master's youngest son took Sniper in and trained him perfectly better then any other spy would."
"Huh?! Sniper's master was a secret spy?!" Chance remarked.
"For the United States? Yes he was. First Rank top dog, the other dogs in the forces followed his footsteps trying to become the best." Zeke sighed, "But that all ended, when his master was sent to England, my cousin was ordered to stay because they couldn't risk losing their best dog. Sniper was too iggnorant to listen and he ran away from the base hoping to find his master, but he ended up lost. He told himself that he would no longer see his master again, so Sniper ran away from the city to here, as he came he recuirted dogs as you saw the first day he came here."
"All he ha-"Owl began but Zeke cut in as he got up, "All he has is me left, I'm the only bloodline to him left."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 am

Spectre stood up and returned to his ethereal form. He smiled at Dark Wolf. "So did you.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 am

"Give Sniper some slack, I'm asking from the bottom of my heart." Zeke murmured. The three nodded and the Doberman smiled, "Thank you guys."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 am

(Amazing how we can further the plot with two completely different stories that are happening 10 feet from each other)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am

Ooc\\
x3
Oh haha.

Bic//
Iggy nudgded his brother by the side and the two then ran off to practice training with Bat who was already setting up a small training sessions. Chance watched them leave and he turned to Zeke, "Doing anything?"
"I was going to head into town to see if I can find a certain dog to speak to." he answered.
"May I come?" the Saluki asked wagging his tail.
"If you want, but I'm going to warn you. This dog is really nobody to mess with." the Doberman chuckcled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

*le necromancy*

"Ready for round two?", Spectre said, smirking. "You know it.", Dark Wolf replied. They charged at each other once more, locking into combat again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:18 am

Both Doberman and Saluki ran off to town together side by side as Zeke was hoping to find the dog to talk to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 am

Spectre smirked and grabbed Dark Wolf's Bo staff in his jaws, effectively flipping the bipedal dog over him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

They came into a empty street and the two both walked into it, Zeke stopped, ears twitching and Chance came beside him, "So who's your friend?"
"Someone who switches loyalties all the time but is strictly loyal upon good, he just shifts from one army to another," He mumured then bark out, "Disguise! We're here!" Something snapped and a yowl came from somewhere, a lean, muscular, tan labrador came out, shaking his fur, "Good to see you Zeke."
"Same here, any plans from the enemy?"
"Nothing too risky that needs to be rashed into, but a few attacks down South. They're going to start tonight, tell Nova to reinforce the patrols and send fighting dogs too." He smiled. Zeke nodded his head, "So anything you'd like this time?"
"I'm all good don't worry." The canine nodded. The Doberman shook his head, "I think it's time for you to meet the Enuya. Come on." Disguise hesitated but nodded, "Very well then, let's be going then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:42 am

Dark wolf growled and stood up, rushing at the ghost dog, delivering several swift blows before being tackled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

The three arrived onto the base and Sniper lifted his head, "I was expecting something else besdies another dog." Disguise looked away but Chance spoke up, "If you knew what he has been doing for us, you will want to shut your trap."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 am

Spectre and Dark Wolf looked over at Disguise. "Hey, a new guy!", Spectre said, vanishing and reappearing in front of him. "I am Spectre. You can likely guess why. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 am

The labrador jumped back and Zeke laughed, "Uh, name's Disguise, a spy for the Enuya, but I don't come around often as I stay within the enemy army a lot so they gain my trust."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 am

"I spy, eh? about time we had one of those.", Spectre said, smiling;.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

"I love my job doing this spy stuff, but as I told Zeke we can't have so many at once either, it'll just blow our cover." The dog smiled backed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next